Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

150 Pages « < 140 141 142 143 144 > » Bottom

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> World of Tanks v4 - Where Tankers Meet, Shoot to thrill, Play to kill. (MMO)

views

TSCatnip
post Oct 27 2021, 09:37 AM

Enthusiast
772 posts

user posted image

Operation Hope Event Guide
This Halloween, you’ll have a chance to decrypt a mysterious story and fight the monstrous Immortal, the most powerful and creepy armored creature of Mirny.
The main reward for decrypting all eight Reels and recreating the whole story is the VII King Tiger (Captured) with a unique Mirny-inspired 3D style, Nox Tenebris.
Needs 320 keys to complete the the eight reels, skipping the final 2 difficult phases requires 210 keys. sweat.gif
Prices of the keys will be out tomorrow in the Premium Shop.

user posted image
Prices of the Mirny:Hope bundles are standardized across the four servers.
7,500 Gold and 2,500 Gold costs MYR 127.71 and MYR 44.30 respectively in the Premium Shop. A bit of discount if a player wants to buy gold in the premium shop and get the keys as an extra bonus.

This post has been edited by Catnip: Oct 31 2021, 08:18 AM
TSCatnip
post Oct 27 2021, 11:12 PM

Enthusiast
772 posts

TSCatnip
post Oct 28 2021, 06:07 AM

Enthusiast
772 posts

Watch Our Halloween Streams and Earn Twitch Drops!

user posted image

First official stream from ANZ server at 11:00am today. Looks like WG are going all out promoting this game event on Twitch with CCs in different languages including Bahasa Malaysia.
Oddly, Indonesia is missing from this stream event. 🤔

user posted image
"Dark Knight" 2D Style from Official Channel Drops

user posted image
"Jack-o'-Lantern" 2D Style from CC Streamer's Drops
"Grin in Profile 2" decal added: (x3)
Crew skins added: Kannot Gitgud

Was hoping for the “Blitzlicht” 3D Style for Leopard 1, alas did not get it. Already have the "Jack-o'-Lantern" 2D Style from Dark Front 2018 Halloween Event. The "Dark Knight" 2D Style is a nice new welcome to my collection.

This post has been edited by Catnip: Oct 30 2021, 11:05 PM
TSCatnip
post Oct 30 2021, 11:34 PM

Enthusiast
772 posts

user posted image
"Toto, I've a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore. We must be over the rainbow!" - Dorothy Gale

Halloween 2021: Strategy Guide
Consumables? My preferences: Energy Shield, Emergency Kit and Emergency Repairs.

user posted image
The Immortal... Screenshot too small? Can't see the details? Load up the game take part in the event and see it up close.. laugh.gif

user posted image
Hunter Panther II. Follows you around the map like a lost puppy until it is destroyed.

user posted image
Round and round and round they went, 'til man and gal and beast were spent. Round and round and round they rode... Oh, what an episode! - Professor Sam The Shade & The Sunrise Kid

user posted image
Got all the reels. 4 decrypted another 4 to go requiring 100 decryption keys with 10 days remaining. FeelsGoodMan

user posted image
Tier VII King Tiger (Captured) Premium Heavy Tank with "Nox Tenebris" (Dark Night) 3D style. Base price of the tank without the 3D style is 7,000 Gold (MYR 119.49). "Nox Tenebris" 3D Style estimated value is 2,500 Gold.
I should be able to get it within the next 10 days for free without problems unless my computer decides to go kaputt.

Glad that I didn't purchase it last year for real money. laugh.gif I already paid 16 months rental for it as a Twitch Prime Premium Rental Tank. <Link>
WG, thanks for letting me have it for a bit of effort this year. FeelsAmazingMan

This post has been edited by Catnip: Nov 1 2021, 02:02 AM
TSCatnip
post Nov 2 2021, 08:11 AM

Enthusiast
772 posts

TSCatnip
post Nov 3 2021, 04:21 AM

Enthusiast
772 posts

user posted image

Claim Twitch Creepin' It Real Bundle with Prime Gaming!

user posted image
No commanders.

Got mine:
user posted image

user posted image
"Care for Scare" 2D Style

November free games offers with Prime Gaming.
user posted image
TSCatnip
post Nov 4 2021, 06:41 PM

Enthusiast
772 posts

user posted image
Got the Tier VII King Tiger (Captured) Premium Heavy Tank today... grin.gif
The storyline is not bad. (Warning: Spoilers Ahead) Complete Reels and Storyline available here: <Link>

Mirny:Hope The Story of the King Tiger (Captured)
user posted image
The level of detail put on the "Nox Tenebris" 3D Style is amazing.

user posted image
While it might not appeal to some players, I'm happy to get this exclusive King Tiger (Captured) 3D style for free.

user posted image
King Tiger (Captured) with "Dark Night" 2D Style Twitch Drop reward.

user posted image

These tanks are balanced and best suited for Mirny:Hope missions.
user posted image
Double (Tier IX IS-3-II): a mighty double-barreled heavy tank with powerful guns and tough armor.
user posted image
Malachite (Tier IX T-54): a medium tank with a great gun, decent armor, and good dynamics.
TSCatnip
post Nov 5 2021, 07:41 PM

Enthusiast
772 posts

TSCatnip
post Nov 13 2021, 12:35 AM

Enthusiast
772 posts

TSCatnip
post Nov 14 2021, 11:50 AM

Enthusiast
772 posts

World of Tanks Japanese CC 14 Hour Twitch Stream Relay
Today. Sunday, November 14th from 10:00 to 24:00.

user posted image
  • 60 minutes continuous viewing - Personal Reserve Credits Booster
  • 120 minutes continuous viewing - 1 day WoT Premium Account
  • 240 minutes continuous viewing - "Kimono" 2D Style
user posted image
TSCatnip
post Nov 15 2021, 08:39 PM

Enthusiast
772 posts

TSCatnip
post Nov 18 2021, 02:57 AM

Enthusiast
772 posts

Choose Five Cards With Daily Deals!
November 17 at 14:00 (UTC+8) through November 24 at 14:00 (UTC+8)

Claim the Daily Deals Here!
mowlous
post Nov 18 2021, 05:31 PM

Casual
411 posts

QUOTE(Catnip @ Nov 18 2021, 02:57 AM)
Choose Five Cards With Daily Deals!
November 17 at 14:00 (UTC+8) through November 24 at 14:00 (UTC+8)

Claim the Daily Deals Here!
I wonder if they will sell something like IS-3A or any auto loader tank or not.
air
post Nov 18 2021, 05:57 PM

On my way
644 posts

QUOTE(mowlous @ Nov 18 2021, 05:31 PM)
I wonder if they will sell something like IS-3A or any auto loader tank or not.
IS-3A not worth to spend the gold/money.

1st its mobility is very poor despite having a poor hull.

Its gun is very derpy, run and gun will almost guarantee 2/3 miss all the time. No gun depression

But as a defense point, IS-3A alone can hold pretty well against a few tanks. Better than Defender in term of defensive power, just dont expect IS-3A can be offensive properly. (IS-3 is even better doing offensive than this hot pile)

If you want to enjoy the thrill of auto-loaders in HT, better get the BISONTE or T77... these tanks are fun to drive.
mowlous
post Nov 18 2021, 07:39 PM

Casual
411 posts

QUOTE(air @ Nov 18 2021, 05:57 PM)
IS-3A not worth to spend the gold/money.

1st its mobility is very poor despite having a poor hull.

Its gun is very derpy, run and gun will almost guarantee 2/3 miss all the time. No gun depression

But as a defense point, IS-3A alone can hold pretty well against a few tanks. Better than Defender in term of defensive power, just dont expect IS-3A can be offensive properly. (IS-3 is even better doing offensive than this hot pile)

If you want to enjoy the thrill of auto-loaders in HT, better get the BISONTE or T77... these tanks are fun to drive.
But I doubt they gonna give nice tank available for credit purchase instead of gold. My dream tank is proggetto for maybe 10 - 15mil range. But I think most good tank gonna cost gold instead. So with 15mil credit at hand I'm thinking if there is tank worth buying that isn't super popular or not.
air
post Nov 19 2021, 10:30 AM

On my way
644 posts

QUOTE(mowlous @ Nov 18 2021, 07:39 PM)
But I doubt they gonna give nice tank available for credit purchase instead of gold. My dream tank is proggetto for maybe 10 - 15mil range. But I think most good tank gonna cost gold instead. So with 15mil credit at hand I'm thinking if there is tank worth buying that isn't super popular or not.
maybe credits only for tier6, since tier7 and 8 still their cashcow... Black Market is the only place that selling cashcow for sinking players' credit pool...

To me, the only criteria of buying premium tank with cash => marathon discountn at least 60-70%, or the tank is fun enough on its role from Premshop

Tanks I am still playing now:

Bourrasque (fun to scoot and hit hard)
Progetto (most flexible with auto-reloading and mobile enough)
Lansen C (best prem MT, all rounder, hits hard and fastest MT to accelerate to top speed, the only limit is top speed)
FV4202 (hulldown still works, and fun to drive)
Edelweiss (turret not working so well, but fun to drive)
Kampf 07 RH (fun to drive, but takes a lot of focus to be good sniping)

Defender + 252U (best HT driving experience + hardhitting + wasting enemy gold shell)
(Rest HTs at depot waiting to be recovered)

TS-5 (best overall TD, armor firepower and credit earning with turbocharger fun to drive)
Su130pm (squishy, but hits very hard against tier X)
ISU-152k (done more than 3 shots in this TD, leave you very satisfied)
Jtiger 8.8 pak (machinegun DPM and I am still waiting a 490 alpha version upgrade, depend on Russian mood to buff German iconic TD)
AMX CDA 105 (best tech tree TD premium, its sit nicely between STRV S1 and Kanpz105 in term of gun handling & mobility)

Tanks I keep in depot not recovered:

Mauerbrecher (cool looking but it can only leech credits with maxed view range, bought with real cash)
T77 (very fun to drive, but pain to reload the drum, damage burst not impressive, but I got it from gacha 1 footlocker)
GSOR1008 (not fun to drive, but very pain to reload, gacha from holiday ops)
Kanpz 105 (gun is less reliable than AMX CDA 105, its impressive mobility is wasted by its gun)
IS-3A (only for chokepoints defensive purpose, not fun to drive, not fun to push and bad in snapshotting)
Alpine Tiger (usual generic 390 alpha heavium, but not as fun as driving a MT)
T34B (Powercreeped, even with field mod + equipment 2.0, not fun to drive)
Caernarvon AX (cool looks, gun handling is ok, just mobility and alpha damage sad)
Skoda T27 (mediocre, I rather play lansen C if I want all-rounder)
Bisonte C45 (its turret and hull is surprisingly weak as a heavy, its burst damage not impressive, its mobility is not as fun as MTs)
SuperPershing (1 of the regret trade-in, Look solid in fact anemic in many aspect)

mowlous
post Nov 19 2021, 05:21 PM

Casual
411 posts

Today's offer is type 62 for 5 mil credits ..... worth? what's the pros n cons ? hmm.gif
air
post Nov 19 2021, 06:14 PM

On my way
644 posts

QUOTE(mowlous @ Nov 19 2021, 05:21 PM)
Today's offer is type 62 for 5 mil credits ..... worth? what's the pros n cons ? hmm.gif
if you really like Type62 baru beli... if not... save the credits for black market premium tier 8

mowlous
post Nov 19 2021, 06:56 PM

Casual
411 posts

QUOTE(air @ Nov 19 2021, 06:14 PM)
if you really like Type62 baru beli... if not... save the credits for black market premium tier 8
What I worry is black market no good deal again. Like this year credit buy able are all disappointing options.
mowlous
post Nov 20 2021, 06:27 PM

Casual
411 posts

Today's offer is pzkpfw b2 740(f) for 750k .... I heard its a tier 4 seal clubber with PMM.

150 Pages « < 140 141 142 143 144 > » Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0309sec    0.52    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 1st July 2022 - 03:30 PM