Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Bump TopicReply to this topicRSS feed Start new topic Start Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Let me teach you how to spot good protein, Supplement sellers "might" hate me

renzzz
post May 26 2017, 12:01 PM
Group: Junior Member

Hey guys,

I am currently new in this thread and would like to seek your advice.

I have started using protein shake from Hydra 6 for 3 months (it gives me purging everyday), until i change to PS Isolate Whey which doesnt give me purging anymore. Since i am unable to find PS Isolate in the market at the moment, which would you advise to use? Mammoth Isolate?

Please advise.

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
lingleeyen
post May 26 2017, 01:12 PM
Enthusiast
Group: Senior Member

QUOTE(renzzz @ May 26 2017, 12:01 PM)
Hey guys,

I have started using protein shake from Hydra 6 for 3 months (it gives me purging everyday), until i change to PS Isolate Whey which doesnt give me purging anymore. Since i am unable to find PS Isolate in the market at the moment, which would you advise to use? Mammoth Isolate?

Please advise.
Dymatize? Myprotein?
+Quote Post
jay2you
post May 26 2017, 04:49 PM
Casual

Hi I saw you all discuss about acne breakout after drinking whey protein. Same happen to me, i've been drinking Gaspari IsoFusion for like a month plus and i realise my acne issue become more severe. Any recommended brand which tend to have lessen acne problem?
+Quote Post
degraw1993
post May 26 2017, 05:06 PM
Regular

Hey guys,

Please advise.
U should go for solid brand bro
+Quote Post
crocky
post Jun 1 2017, 01:51 AM

+Quote Post
zlik98
post Jun 16 2017, 12:44 AM
Getting Started

Hi, I'm currently looking for protein powder but I haven't try any before this. May I know what brand is recommended? I went to a supplement store in my town before this and the salesperson recommend me a Quattro Whey Protein (Superior 14? I'm not sure).
+Quote Post
axtray
post Jun 16 2017, 06:37 PM
Casual

Hey guys,

Please advise.
you can try R1 isolate
+Quote Post
axtray
post Jun 16 2017, 06:38 PM
Casual

QUOTE(zlik98 @ Jun 16 2017, 12:44 AM)
Hi, I'm currently looking for protein powder but I haven't try any before this. May I know what brand is recommended? I went to a supplement store in my town before this and the salesperson recommend me a Quattro Whey Protein (Superior 14? I'm not sure).
never heard of those recommendations before. just stick to the big names. simply google search will show plenty of good ones
+Quote Post
zlik98
post Jun 17 2017, 12:33 AM
Getting Started

QUOTE(axtray @ Jun 16 2017, 07:38 PM)
never heard of those recommendations before. just stick to the big names. simply google search will show plenty of good ones
Alright. But is it necessary to take protein powder? I admit I don't really have a well-planned nutritional meal, so not sure about the protein intake but I'm working out for almost 5days/week. My goal is to become fit (with muscles) but not as huge as those bodybuilders. I'm about 1.73m, 67kg.
+Quote Post
axtray
post Jun 17 2017, 10:57 AM
Casual

QUOTE(zlik98 @ Jun 17 2017, 12:33 AM)
Alright. But is it necessary to take protein powder? I admit I don't really have a well-planned nutritional meal, so not sure about the protein intake but I'm working out for almost 5days/week. My goal is to become fit (with muscles) but not as huge as those bodybuilders. I'm about 1.73m, 67kg.
Well, honest answer, not necessary.

But if you think your protein intake is inadequate from your daily meals and you have the budget, then by all means go take them. At least you know fr sure it's enough, for starters that is.

"Not as huge as those bodybuilders"

Don't worry. You never will.

+Quote Post
renzzz
post Jun 19 2017, 01:45 PM

Thanks. Will do some research on it.

This post has been edited by renzzz: Jun 19 2017, 01:45 PM
+Quote Post
darklight79
post Jun 20 2017, 02:12 AM
I'll eat your food
Group Icon
Health & Fitness
Group: Elite

My goal is to become fit (with muscles) but not as huge as those bodybuilders. I'm about 1.73m, 67kg.
Idiot. Seriously. You're an idiot. When you post nonsense like this, you insult the hard work of those who have been working out decades to get where they are now. You think it's so easy to build muscle by just taking a whole tub of protein power for a month?

Get the hell outta here and do some damn research. I can't believe that I still read stupid statements like these. I feel sorry for the patient regulars who still take time to educate. No wonder so many of the old guys left.
+Quote Post
degraw1993
post Jun 20 2017, 03:52 AM
Regular

QUOTE(darklight79 @ Jun 20 2017, 02:12 AM)
Idiot. Seriously. You're an idiot. When you post nonsense like this, you insult the hard work of those who have been working out decades to get where they are now. You think it's so easy to build muscle by just taking a whole tub of protein power for a month?

Get the hell outta here and do some damn research. I can't believe that I still read stupid statements like these. I feel sorry for the patient regulars who still take time to educate. No wonder so many of the old guys left.
I was wondering should i reply or not with that statement because it cringes me so much of how they say yet they didn't even put in the work in gym.

What's worst expecting these magic powders can build "Not too huge muscles."
+Quote Post
lingleeyen
post Jun 20 2017, 11:41 AM
Enthusiast

The first good step is kena punch by DL. So start googling and reading. No well planned nutrition, you do not know how much you need, you do not know what you need, you do not know what you lack. Supplement is supplement. If you do not know what you supplement for, you do not need supplement.

Fit with muscles? Without the nutritional plan, you wont get it. You are doing things in blind.
+Quote Post
zlik98
post Jun 20 2017, 02:10 PM
Getting Started

QUOTE(darklight79 @ Jun 20 2017, 03:12 AM)

Hey, I do workout alright? 5times per week. I do take care of my meals and all the nutrition intake. I'm just asking is the protein powder necessary or not. Not saying that I'm taking the FKING PROTEIN POWDER FOR ENTIRE DAYS FOREVER. Don't get me wrong bro.
+Quote Post
darklight79
post Jun 20 2017, 10:26 PM
I'll eat your food
Group Icon
Health & Fitness
Group: Elite

QUOTE(zlik98 @ Jun 20 2017, 02:10 PM)
Hey, I do workout alright? 5times per week. I do take care of my meals and all the nutrition intake. I'm just asking is the protein powder necessary or not. Not saying that I'm taking the FKING PROTEIN POWDER FOR ENTIRE DAYS FOREVER. Don't get me wrong bro.
So you are implying that the moment you start taking protein powder you're afraid you might get huge like a bodybuilder? Btw, you're 67kg.

Loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool.
biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif :

Hell you BETTER want to get more huge than what you weigh now.
+Quote Post
zlik98
post Jun 20 2017, 11:41 PM
Getting Started

QUOTE(darklight79 @ Jun 20 2017, 11:26 PM)
So you are implying that the moment you start taking protein powder you're afraid you might get huge like a bodybuilder? Btw, you're 67kg.

Loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool.
biggrin.gif  biggrin.gif  biggrin.gif  biggrin.gif  biggrin.gif  biggrin.gif  biggrin.gif  :

Hell you BETTER want to get more huge than what you weigh now.
So I see now. It means I'm still better to get more weight first . Thank you so much
+Quote Post

21 Pages « < 19 20 21Top
Bump TopicReply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic

Switch to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0703sec    3.81    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 24th June 2017 - 04:54 PM