169 Pages « < 54 55 56 57 58 > » Bottom

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

PEGAWAI TADBIR DAN DIPLOMATIK-M41, ....

views

popnyat
post Feb 9 2010, 02:57 AM

28 posts

QUOTE(jue137 @ Feb 8 2010, 08:33 PM)
hahaha! yeah! gosh..wait. I think I knew you. Are you the guy who spent SEVEN years of studying architecture? ;p
kecik nye dunia.. hahaha...
tenno
post Feb 9 2010, 02:41 PM

Livestrong
3,550 posts

QUOTE(techanis @ Feb 6 2010, 10:41 PM)
Im wondering about what mr tenno said, about our batch will be absorb if success in interview WITHOUT go through PAC or exams..really???? ohmy.gif
I didn't say U WILL be absorbed into permanent service. I said U will have a BETTER CHANCE to be absorbed into permanent service.
Bizmind
post Feb 9 2010, 04:58 PM

Getting Started
169 posts

No one give hp number..
zzz..

AhGuan
post Feb 9 2010, 05:01 PM

Getting Started
269 posts

QUOTE(Bizmind @ Feb 9 2010, 04:58 PM)
No one give hp number..
zzz..
Attention to all bakal PTD kerahan reporting this 18th Feb in Jab PM, please give ur phone number!!! rclxms.gif rclxms.gif rclxms.gif

boss, here's mine, 012-9880635, MSN: hoo_guan87@hotmail.com
thestore
post Feb 9 2010, 07:10 PM

14 posts

referring to the latest pekeliling there is a phrase that mention 'The Government is not bound to appoint the Officer to a permanent
post in the public service.' Here is the link :Penambahan Terma Dan Syarat Di Dalam Borang Perjanjian Pegawai Kontrak (Contract Of Service) sweat.gif sweat.gif sweat.gif gud luck guys ...
AhGuan
post Feb 9 2010, 07:19 PM

Getting Started
269 posts

QUOTE(thestore @ Feb 9 2010, 07:10 PM)
referring to the latest pekeliling there is a phrase that mention 'The Government is not bound to appoint the Officer to a permanent
post in the public service.'  Here is the link :Penambahan Terma Dan Syarat Di Dalam Borang Perjanjian Pegawai Kontrak (Contract Of Service)  sweat.gif  sweat.gif  sweat.gif  gud luck guys ...
"Kerajaan tidak berkewajipan untuk melantik Pegawai ke jawatan
tetap dalam perkhidmatan awam. Apa-apa permohonan bagi maksud
pelantikan tetap perlu dibuat terus kepada Suruhanjaya atau pihak
berkuasa melantik berdasarkan syarat dan peraturan yang berkuat kuasa
sekiranya Pegawai berhasrat untuk berkhidmat dalam perkhidmatan
awam."

Just hope tht I'll be free after my 2 years of conscription..... rclxms.gif rclxms.gif
ismall
post Feb 10 2010, 01:07 AM

8 posts

I am from utm....heheh sory i'm late biggrin.gif

Hello guys (new PTD kerahan)...hurry up n faster...

THE TIME IS RUNNING.... brows.gif
AhGuan
post Feb 10 2010, 01:11 AM

Getting Started
269 posts

TO all PTD kerahan,

U guys going on that day or one day earlier??? Still having problem with accommodation. sad.gif

This post has been edited by AhGuan: Feb 10 2010, 02:30 PM
jue137
post Feb 10 2010, 02:38 PM

12 posts

QUOTE(AhGuan @ Feb 10 2010, 01:11 AM)
TO all PTD kerahan,

U guys going on that day or one day earlier??? Still having problem with accommodation.  sad.gif
Ah Guan, most of us will go one day earlier. For I am a non-driver, and also not familiar with Putrajaya, trying to familiarize with the city's public transport first..hehehe! Maybe you guys could stay in KL for the time being..you know, before we get posted anywhere in the malaysian continent
AhGuan
post Feb 11 2010, 02:56 AM

Getting Started
269 posts

QUOTE(jue137 @ Feb 10 2010, 02:38 PM)
Ah Guan, most of us will go one day earlier. For I am a non-driver, and also not familiar with Putrajaya, trying to familiarize with the city's public transport first..hehehe! Maybe you guys could stay in KL for the time being..you know, before we get posted anywhere in the malaysian continent
I thought we gonna be posted to any dept or ministry around Putrajaya.....

hmm....I gonna arrive all the way from kelantan on 18th in the early morning, earlier ticket already sold out, won't have much time to look for apartment around there sad.gif

On that very day, I'll be lugging my luggage together with me to lapor bertugas...alamak doh.gif doh.gif doh.gif doh.gif

thinking of apartment now.... icon_question.gif icon_question.gif icon_question.gif

This post has been edited by AhGuan: Feb 11 2010, 02:58 AM
Bizmind
post Feb 11 2010, 08:11 AM

Getting Started
169 posts

QUOTE(AhGuan @ Feb 9 2010, 05:01 PM)
Attention to all bakal PTD kerahan reporting this 18th Feb in Jab PM, please give ur phone number!!!  rclxms.gif  rclxms.gif  rclxms.gif

boss, here's mine, 012-9880635, MSN: hoo_guan87@hotmail.com
We've contacted with each other already. smile.gif.

QUOTE(AhGuan @ Feb 9 2010, 07:19 PM)
"Kerajaan tidak berkewajipan untuk melantik Pegawai ke jawatan
tetap dalam perkhidmatan awam. Apa-apa permohonan bagi maksud
pelantikan tetap perlu dibuat terus kepada Suruhanjaya atau pihak
berkuasa melantik berdasarkan syarat dan peraturan yang berkuat kuasa
sekiranya Pegawai berhasrat untuk berkhidmat dalam perkhidmatan
awam."

Just hope tht I'll be free after my 2 years of conscription..... rclxms.gif  rclxms.gif
Yeah!~!!!! happy.gif
At least after that 2 years, we will have "diploma pengurusan awam". smile.gif
chuckiey
post Feb 11 2010, 11:48 AM

12 posts

what is PTD kerahan?

jue137
post Feb 11 2010, 01:29 PM

12 posts

QUOTE(AhGuan @ Feb 11 2010, 02:56 AM)
I thought we gonna be posted to any dept or ministry around Putrajaya.....

hmm....I gonna arrive all the way from kelantan on 18th in the early morning, earlier ticket already sold out, won't have much time to look for apartment around there  sad.gif 

On that very day, I'll be lugging my luggage together with me to lapor bertugas...alamak doh.gif  doh.gif  doh.gif  doh.gif 

thinking of apartment now.... icon_question.gif  icon_question.gif  icon_question.gif
I asked them last week where we are gonna be posted at..but the lady said she isn't sure. So, I just keep fingers crossed for the time being. I have yet to look around for apartment or bilik sewa too..just hope that they could provide government quarters or things like that for "perantau" like us. I am from Kuching, studied in UTM for five years and the only place I familiar is, of course, Johor Bahru. Hehe..I will be bringing my luggage too. Haha, but then again, there are many other new JPA's scholar PTD are like us (I think), lets just meet on the 18th and figure things out. ^^
AhGuan
post Feb 11 2010, 03:08 PM

Getting Started
269 posts

Hi Jue, I called Encik Abd Rahman just now and he said, JPA will assign us to any dept/ministry around Putrajaya and KL. 18th is considered as our first working day already. Regarding the accommodation, he said JPA does not provide any accommodation and we have to sort it out ourselves. He told me there are apartments nearby in Presint 9, so I think on that day, we all just go and look around there if there's any room to rent...takda bilik, stor kosong pun jadi laa ..hhaha
jue137
post Feb 11 2010, 04:00 PM

12 posts

QUOTE(AhGuan @ Feb 11 2010, 03:08 PM)
Hi Jue, I called Encik Abd Rahman just now and he said, JPA will assign us to any dept/ministry around Putrajaya and KL. 18th is considered as our first working day already. Regarding the accommodation, he said JPA does not provide any accommodation and we have to sort it out ourselves. He told me there are apartments nearby in Presint 9, so I think on that day, we all just go and look around there if there's any room to rent...takda bilik, stor kosong pun jadi laa  ..hhaha
hahaha! Really?..that is great!! AhGuan..count me in! Let us scout apartment around Putrajaya that time..ya la..stor pun jadi la. Adoi..susahnya jadi perantau..I will PM you my number. hehe ^^
Bizmind
post Feb 12 2010, 02:05 PM

Getting Started
169 posts

QUOTE(jue137 @ Feb 11 2010, 01:29 PM)
I asked them last week where we are gonna be posted at..but the lady said she isn't sure. So, I just keep fingers crossed for the time being. I have yet to look around for apartment or bilik sewa too..just hope that they could provide government quarters or things like that for "perantau" like us. I am from Kuching, studied in UTM for five years and the only place I familiar is, of course, Johor Bahru. Hehe..I will be bringing my luggage too. Haha, but then again, there are many other new JPA's scholar PTD are like us (I think), lets just meet on the 18th and figure things out. ^^
Ah Guan from Kelantan.
Jue from Sarawak.
and me.... from Sabah.
This is 1 Malaysia. Haha.

QUOTE(AhGuan @ Feb 11 2010, 03:08 PM)
Hi Jue, I called Encik Abd Rahman just now and he said, JPA will assign us to any dept/ministry around Putrajaya and KL. 18th is considered as our first working day already. Regarding the accommodation, he said JPA does not provide any accommodation and we have to sort it out ourselves. He told me there are apartments nearby in Presint 9, so I think on that day, we all just go and look around there if there's any room to rent...takda bilik, stor kosong pun jadi laa  ..hhaha
Hmm.. At least we got the confirmation that we are going to stay at KL and PutraJaya area.
Nice job Ah Guan. smile.gif
Apartment pun apartment lah. As long as I don't have to stay at "tandas". Huhu.

QUOTE(jue137 @ Feb 11 2010, 04:00 PM)
hahaha! Really?..that is great!! AhGuan..count me in! Let us scout apartment around Putrajaya that time..ya la..stor pun jadi la. Adoi..susahnya jadi perantau..I will PM you my number. hehe ^^
Am I in the conversation?
If not then nevermind. happy.gif

jue137
post Feb 12 2010, 05:41 PM

12 posts

QUOTE(Bizmind @ Feb 12 2010, 02:05 PM)
Ah Guan from Kelantan.
Jue from Sarawak.
and me.... from Sabah.
This is 1 Malaysia. Haha.
Hmm.. At least we got the confirmation that we are going to stay at KL and PutraJaya area.
Nice job Ah Guan. smile.gif
Apartment pun apartment lah. As long as I don't have to stay at "tandas". Huhu.
Am I in the conversation?
If not then nevermind. happy.gif

Haha Bizmind!! Of course you are in the conversation! That includes popnyat (my faculty mates) and this other guy from landscape architecture. Lets meet up there..hehehe! I heard there are a lot from UITM..so far that I know of..popnyat, the landscape architecture guy, me and you are UTM graduates. Its okay..regardless which uni we graduated from..we are still under 1Malaysia ^^, right AhGuan? ;p

AhGuan
post Feb 12 2010, 05:50 PM

Getting Started
269 posts

QUOTE(jue137 @ Feb 12 2010, 05:41 PM)
Haha Bizmind!! Of course you are in the conversation! That includes popnyat (my faculty mates) and this other guy from landscape architecture. Lets meet up there..hehehe! I heard there are a lot from UITM..so far that I know of..popnyat, the landscape architecture guy, me and you are UTM graduates. Its okay..regardless which uni we graduated from..we are still under 1Malaysia ^^, right AhGuan? ;p
haha yes....we are indeed 1 Malaysia regardless or race, state, courses, and university biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

O yeah there r other guys in this forum by the name of T_J and Techanis ....where are they???

This post has been edited by AhGuan: Feb 12 2010, 05:51 PM
jc_23
post Feb 12 2010, 06:53 PM

19 posts

i've had my interview this morning at KOMTAR, Penang ..
a very short interview, i think less than 15 min ..
is it good or bad?

2 possibilities ..

1, i'm too good, the interviewers don't NEED me to talk too much..

2, i'm too bad, the interviewers don't WANT me to talk too much ..

lolz .. XD ...
let's wait for the result on 18 March ..

BTW, Gong Xi Fa Chai to all the Chinese who are celebrating CNY ..
and to all JPA's PTD .. wish u all have a great start .. have fun ..
AhGuan
post Feb 12 2010, 07:35 PM

Getting Started
269 posts

QUOTE(jc_23 @ Feb 12 2010, 06:53 PM)
i've had my interview this morning at KOMTAR, Penang ..
a very short interview, i think less than 15 min ..
is it good or bad?

2 possibilities ..

1, i'm too good, the interviewers don't NEED me to talk too much..

2, i'm too bad, the interviewers don't WANT me to talk too much ..

lolz .. XD ...
let's wait for the result on 18 March ..

BTW, Gong Xi Fa Chai to all the Chinese who are celebrating CNY ..
and to all JPA's PTD .. wish u all have a great start .. have fun ..
Was that your first interview?? so, what did the panel asked you??
haha just rest assure and safely assume the 1st assumption rclxms.gif rclxms.gif well, since you are very keen on being a PTD, I wish you'll be selected for the next assessment biggrin.gif

Thanks for your wish anyway, even I don't like the job, I think I'll learn something useful from that job and maybe, I might know someone that can recommend me to other scheme that I wish for (C and Q) during my service. smile.gif

Gong Xi Fa Chai and Happy New Year to you too, jc_23

p.s. Gong Xi Fa Chai seems like not a good wish for government official, as getting rich and prosperous can be very controversial and related to core-up-tion. biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif .

169 Pages « < 54 55 56 57 58 > » Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0212sec    0.45    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 04:17 PM