Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

129 Pages « < 52 53 54 55 56 > »  
RSS feedBump TopicReply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> PEGAWAI TADBIR DAN DIPLOMATIK-M41, ....

NeuroOne
post Feb 1 2010, 08:30 AM

Casual
Group: Junior Member

just call up SPA or JPA la..
u ask it here still no answer what..

IMHO, u hv accepted and spent JPA's money before, so it is now JPA's turn to ask of u for something, that is working for them (the government)
IMHO, if u are bonded and u breached ur contract, u will be fined.

the least u guys can do is call SPA or JPA and ask them whether u can reject the offer or maybeu can ask for a different scheme to suit ur qualification.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
ismall
post Feb 2 2010, 02:40 AM

i agree wit u NeuroOne..

The simple principle is

"If u were spent the JPA's money to further your study, that is mean u are spending all MALAYSIAN citizen money. Now, it is your turn to give the best service to all MALAYSIAN citizen after u graduate as Government's Officer"

Bizmind, AhGuan and T_J

If u are the JPA's scholar, u must accept the offer without any excuses. i want to refresh here, if u already sign the agreement with JPA, thats mean JPA allow to do anything to u (in-terms that not outside of the contract that u were signing). I believe that JPA already call for 'Taklimat Bersama JPA' since u were student right. And i believe that JPA's officer explain every single words what was written on the contract.

Ok let me narrow down to make u more understand:

1. JPA- u must inform to JPA that u were finished your study and graduate on xxxx years within 6 months
YOU- If u fail to do so, u are consider breach the contract and you will be fine (denda) approximately RM100,000

2. JPA- u must accept what ever position that JPA offer to u within 6 months.
YOU- If u fail to do so, u are consider breach the contract and you will be fine (denda) approximately RM100,000

The good news is, the government must find the job in the government sectors (related or not) within 6 months. Lets say if u get the offer from government at 2nd month after the your graduation day, that mean u are compulsory to accept the offer because u are still under their responsibility. If u refuse to accept you will be fine (denda) approximately RM100,000..Ok lets say, if u get the offer from government at 7th month after the your graduation day, u are allow to accept or not the offer because u are not in the contract anymore. U now free to do anything.

About the black listed, if u are fail to pay the fine (approximately RM100,000)---> u are already blacklisted in government sector

To T_J:

All my friends accept the the offer because:

1. They all really want to be the PTD officer
2. They all get the offer at 1 month after the graduation day (still in the contract)
3. They dont want to be fine and have a bad name in gov sector
4. The all are JPA's scholar

Take note: If u one of the JPA's scholar, JPA just call u to "Lapor Diri"---->simple words is, u already become new PTD's Officer. There are no such thing to go their PTD's exam..

+Quote Post
tenno
post Feb 2 2010, 12:29 PM

Livestrong
Group: Senior Member

To JPA scholars being asked to lapor diri by JPA for M41 post, chances are, Ur one of those PTDs hired by JPA.. contract of service. They do this nowadays. For this group, U dun have to go through exam, PAC, just interview & then voila !! Ur a PTD edi.... that is, if Ur successful in the interview la... & this group have better chances of being absorbed into permanent service. Why ? Dun ask me why, I dunno the answer. tongue.gif
+Quote Post
madmadam
post Feb 2 2010, 12:45 PM

@ismall

Are you sure you're giving out accurate information? Afaik, being a JPA scholar myself, you have to register with SPA on your own after your last semester (and take the PTD exam just like everyone else)

Failing to do so within a certain period of time probably gets you a reminder to lapor diri, and in the long run, a big fat FINE :P

I'm surprised that so many JPA scholars go about doing as they please and seemingly get away with it. No conscience at all eh? Never mind contractual obligation..

Also, many people claim that we are released 6 months from the registration date. Is there any truth to this at all? The contract clearly stipulates that the duration for posting is 1 year.

Anyway, I'm attending the PTD interview in 2 days' time. This is trivial but just wondering, must our document copies be certified?
+Quote Post
NeuroOne
post Feb 2 2010, 12:48 PM

Casual

better to have it certified.
+Quote Post
Bizmind
post Feb 2 2010, 05:16 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(madmadam @ Feb 2 2010, 12:45 PM)
@ismall

Are you sure you're giving out accurate information? Afaik, being a JPA scholar myself, you have to register with SPA on your own after your last semester (and take the PTD exam just like everyone else)

Failing to do so within a certain period of time probably gets you a reminder to lapor diri, and in the long run, a big fat FINE tongue.gif

I'm surprised that so many JPA scholars go about doing as they please and seemingly get away with it. No conscience at all eh? Never mind contractual obligation..

Also, many people claim that we are released 6 months from the registration date. Is there any truth to this at all? The contract clearly stipulates that the duration for posting is 1 year.

Anyway, I'm attending the PTD interview in 2 days' time. This is trivial but just wondering, must our document copies be certified?
You are going PTD's interview?
Where?

Do you receive any letter from JPA?
If you got, did they mentioned about "lapor diri"??

+Quote Post
madmadam
post Feb 2 2010, 06:16 PM

@NeuroOne

Thanks.

@Bizmind

Mine's in Kuantan.

I received nothing from JPA. Had to download Borang Lapor Diri from JPA website and mail to them together with copy of transcripts. Only then register with SPA online. Did you not do this? Thought it's standard procedure.
+Quote Post
ismall
post Feb 3 2010, 03:27 AM

@ madmadam

I think i am sure bcoz i still contact to all my PTD' friends. I get all the information from my them. They all are new PTD officer intake late 2009.
Most of them (JPA scholar) will just lapor diri without attends any exam to be PTD officer but some of them must register SPA manually and must pass the exam like others though they are JPA scholars. i dont know why, only they (JPA) have explanations.. brows.gif

+Quote Post
madmadam
post Feb 3 2010, 09:14 AM

Wow that's unusual. I guess you're right cos I was told the same by another JPA scholar on this forum.

How nice! I had to take the traditional route. It's OK I'm not bitter.. or am I
+Quote Post
AhGuan
post Feb 3 2010, 01:51 PM

Getting Started

Bizmind, T_J, and others ex-JPA scholars who received short cut PTD offer,

Where do u guys have to lapor?? so do we just need to lapor and start our national duty on that day onward??

+Quote Post
T_J
post Feb 3 2010, 10:31 PM

ahguan,
mine's at auditorium jbt pm, where's urs?
+Quote Post
AhGuan
post Feb 3 2010, 10:54 PM

Getting Started

Same as u..Auditorium Jabatan Perdana Menteri ..what about BizMind??. Actually, are we gonna start our job on that very day?? or It just a briefing on our job or anything regarding PTD n settle our documents n thn after tht we hv to come back again another day to start our work???....hmm..i think i better settle the documents la..just in case....u settled all the documents n medical check up alrdy??

even I'm totally NOT INTERESTED with tht job AT ALL....I'll jst prepare.....
I did apply the post of Contract science officer at Atomic Energy Licensing Board and contract Research Assistant at UKM n Malaysia Nuclear Agency...don't knw if they allow me to reject the PTD offer for other contract government post..n now, still hv't sure i get the jobs i applied or not...so, play safe, just sacrifice my 2 yrs of my youth serving the government as a paper pushers for ministers n politicians than risked being black listed or fined..
+Quote Post
T_J
post Feb 3 2010, 10:59 PM

i haven't get those done yet.
just turn up on tat very day and c how it goes.
did u cal up any jpa personnel regarding tis?
+Quote Post
AhGuan
post Feb 3 2010, 11:16 PM

Getting Started

Not yet.....but i have the feeling that we can't reject the offer..coz rejecting the offer means refuse to serve the gov...even they force us to take any job tht's not of our own interest...most ppl also said that...If i know this earlier I would have not accepted JPA scholarship offer....haiz
+Quote Post
T_J
post Feb 3 2010, 11:53 PM

haha, i guess i'll c u tat day?
+Quote Post
AhGuan
post Feb 4 2010, 12:05 AM

Getting Started

yeahh..sure that day will b a huge gathering of short cut PTD with government rejected degree ... haha
+Quote Post
ismall
post Feb 4 2010, 01:28 AM

Wow, i cant imaging how the day for a big happy family gathering

Hahaha biggrin.gif

AhGuan n T_J

How nice u guys.... thumbup.gif

anyway, u guys don't forget to be HENSEM-HENSEM on that day.. cool2.gif

Added on February 4, 2010, 1:41 am@madmadam, i also take the same route that u were taken even i also JPA scholar.

Dont sad, life like a wheel. Maybe next time is our turn, who knows, right? smile.gif

This post has been edited by ismall: Feb 4 2010, 01:41 AM
+Quote Post
NeuroOne
post Feb 4 2010, 07:25 AM

Casual

QUOTE(AhGuan @ Feb 3 2010, 11:16 PM)
Not yet.....but i have the feeling that we can't reject the offer..coz rejecting the offer means refuse to serve the gov...even they force us to take any job tht's not of our own interest...most ppl also said that...If i know this earlier I would have not accepted JPA scholarship offer....haiz
in your case, it's not that u r not willing to serve the gov but u want to work in a scheme that interests u.
if it were up to me, i'd let u. still gov job what...

maybe after u have accepted this offer, u can re-apply again as scheme C=science officer or Q=research or any other scheme.

anyway, u seem to be very restless now, just give JPA a call now and ask them..
u ranting here and there also cannot solve this prob. call JPA..

+Quote Post
jc_23
post Feb 4 2010, 07:33 AM

can anyone give me some ideas abt questions that will be ask by the interviewer?

I'll be having mine on 12/2 in Penang Komtar ~
+Quote Post
Kerplunk
post Feb 5 2010, 07:59 PM

Enthusiast
Group Icon
Group: Elite

so who was stationed at jalan cenderasari today? saw a lot of nervous faces there laugh.gif
+Quote Post

129 Pages « < 52 53 54 55 56 > » 
Bump TopicReply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic

Switch to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.1518sec    2.10    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 20th April 2014 - 02:46 PM