Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

24 Pages < 1 2 3 4 5 > » Bottom
Bump Topic Topic Closed RSS Feed New Topic New Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Complaint against Playtime Electronic, tribunal complain made...

pyangaox
post Nov 22 2012, 01:14 PM

Getting Started
165 posts

seller online 10.24am... but hvnt reply to this threadd.... hrrrmmm ada bau bau ikan nih...
cwl_ykh
post Nov 22 2012, 01:47 PM

Look at all my stars!!
5,114 posts

i was wondering how many fake account does he own? doh.gif
mnsnazri
post Nov 22 2012, 01:58 PM

Getting Started
99 posts

QUOTE(cwl_ykh @ Nov 22 2012, 01:47 PM)
i was wondering how many fake account does he own?  doh.gif
patience bro...patience....
they not response...it's make them look more guilty
SQL INJECTION
post Nov 22 2012, 02:11 PM

34 posts

pok nyet keje kat kedai ni kan tongue.gif
monyetbesi
post Nov 22 2012, 03:14 PM

17 posts

QUOTE(SQL INJECTION @ Nov 22 2012, 02:11 PM)
pok nyet keje kat kedai ni kan  tongue.gif
looking for me bro?
izack1981
post Nov 22 2012, 03:14 PM

3 posts

How come he didn't response yet? X nampak ke buat2 bodo je? This is a very bad for such a big business owner hmm.gif blink.gif shocking.gif
sai86
post Nov 22 2012, 03:17 PM

StilL LearninG
4,928 posts

made police report? if not, go to their shop and request back the faulty ps vita from them. if send to their distributor, ask for their address and deal with the distributor yourself.
dun go through this shop since they have made it no interest to help you claim it or so from the post smile.gif

Tamamama
post Nov 22 2012, 03:19 PM

On my way
507 posts

QUOTE(cwl_ykh @ Nov 21 2012, 07:18 PM)
Forumer you are complaining against: rocket_jet

Item being sold/bought: PS Vita 3G/Wifi Value Set

Original thread link: http://forum.lowyat.net/topic/2212573

Date of transaction: 24 March 2012

Details of the complaint :
bought a PS Vita 3G/Wifi value pack from seller, and send it for warranty claim on 25 Aug 2012, until now haven't have any news from them end up being cold disturbing or harrasing them for keep asking for status which they not giving me any status on claim.

On 20 Nov 2012 call for shop owner Tim Wong for status again,  which he mention will call me for status no matter there is any status or not on 12 Nov 2012, but Tim Wong straightly told me not to call him again for status and just wait until he got answer from supplier with rude voice and hang up my calls.
On the same day i call him again to ask him properly, but he refused to pick up my calls.

Below is the SMS i received from Tim Wong after i send sms to him that he is quite rude to his customer and told him that i don't wish to bring this case to consumer rights.

[attachmentid=3167811]
And also receipt of purchase together with the claim invoice from them.

[attachmentid=3167819]

[attachmentid=3167813]
More info of the dispute complain against Playtime Electronics:

http://forum.lowyat.net/index.php?showtopic=2401495&hl=
kudos to you TC for actually going through with the court case, i wish you luck and hope you can get your money and item back

console
post Nov 22 2012, 03:20 PM

Getting Started
123 posts

Adakah Pok Nyet yang bersalah?
No comment! laugh.gif
TehWateva
post Nov 22 2012, 03:25 PM

Schadenfreude Beaches.
1,442 posts

blink.gif the other time I bought a couple of PS3 from the shop they weren't rude to me though. Initially I pm'ed them to reserved 2 copies of game for me and told them i'll be over at 8:30PM or so. But that night I was stuck in the jam and called them I couldn't get there in time before they closed but the person on the other line said he could wait up for me.

When I reached there majority of the shops were already closed but they were still opened and waited for me. Picked up my copy and even asked a few questions on the region of the games and whatnots. And didn't feel any hostility while doing my transaction.

rocket_jet
post Nov 22 2012, 03:28 PM

Videogame connosieur
712 posts

QUOTE(console @ Nov 22 2012, 03:20 PM)
No comment! laugh.gif
so far this this is personal matter between kelvin & tim (boss), if u wanna to drag me onto this mess or just feel so free trolling me within? dont simply tag people name for fun as i didnt seem look this matter so fun imho, feel uncomfortable u know me for quite sometime we can have a chit chat or so perhaps, better than coming out jumping around with bold assumption..
console
post Nov 22 2012, 03:30 PM

Getting Started
123 posts

QUOTE(rocket_jet @ Nov 22 2012, 03:28 PM)
so far this this is personal matter between kelvin & tim (boss), if u wanna to drag me onto this mess or just feel so free trolling me within? dont simply tag people name for fun as i didnt seem look this matter so fun imho, feel uncomfortable u know me for quite sometime we can have a chit chat or so perhaps, better than coming out jumping around with bold assumption..
Sorry neyt.. cry.gif

btw gud luck kelbin.. blush.gif
izack1981
post Nov 22 2012, 03:36 PM

3 posts

user posted image

Tim shouldn't make statements like this, it's BAD for his business
Btw gud luck bro
blush.gif notworthy.gif

This post has been edited by izack1981: Nov 22 2012, 03:39 PM
aziratul
post Nov 22 2012, 03:37 PM

Getting Started
124 posts

Good luck in your claim... I feel sad about your vita and the case... sad.gif
rocket_jet
post Nov 22 2012, 03:38 PM

Videogame connosieur
712 posts

QUOTE(console @ Nov 22 2012, 03:20 PM)
No comment! laugh.gif
so now u understand Pok Con no hard feeling, behind those jude_rockectman sometime i'm also replying as got many staff here beside me and so on previously b4 me, i dont blame other that didnt know me or what so ever, as a good friend to most of u guys that know me before in here i had no hard feeling, juz want to clear my name and all of my colleague beside me as they also a mere worker, that come to work like most of u guys did to make a living.
DrLaboo
post Nov 22 2012, 03:38 PM

♥ surprised buttsek ♥
1,004 posts

QUOTE(rocket_jet @ Nov 22 2012, 03:28 PM)
so nabs, your boss doesn't have any lolwut.net id?
and for that he can excuse himself from explaining the situation here, in this dispute zone?
did he even know about this dispute thread?
kelvin here is the customer, even u if u're the MACAI for PLAYTIME, u share the same responsibility in this case since u REPRESENT this-so-called-gameshop PLAYTIME..

lousy service is lousy duhh~

happy.gif
snipersnake
post Nov 22 2012, 03:40 PM

typical abah
2,652 posts

Tim

my own experience with singapore sony.

went there, ps3 wifi problem. switched to new ps3 ON THE SPOT.

usually the longest they settle the problem is 2 weeks. if the item still under warranty should be swapped on the spot.

dont lie pls.

Pok Nyet this is not directed to you but to Tim. member2 tau hang cuma carik makan saja, kita member. smile.gif
monyetbesi
post Nov 22 2012, 03:46 PM

17 posts

QUOTE(snipersnake @ Nov 22 2012, 03:40 PM)
Tim

my own experience with singapore sony.

went there, ps3 wifi problem. switched to new ps3 ON THE SPOT.

usually the longest they settle the problem is 2 weeks. if the item still under warranty should be swapped on the spot.

dont lie pls.

Pok Nyet this is not directed to you but to Tim. member2 tau hang cuma carik makan saja, kita member.  smile.gif
its fine bro, people can say whatever the can say, im quoting u guys coz we know long time already, just doing my part as good as i can offer aswell as friend to you guys, cheers~
console
post Nov 22 2012, 03:46 PM

Getting Started
123 posts

QUOTE(rocket_jet @ Nov 22 2012, 03:38 PM)
so now u understand Pok Con no hard feeling, behind those jude_rockectman sometime i'm also replying as got many staff here beside me and so on previously b4 me, i dont blame other that didnt know me or what so ever, as a good friend to most of u guys that know me before in here i had no hard feeling, juz want to clear my name and all of my colleague beside me as they also a mere worker, that come to work like most of u guys did to make a living.
Period pain iz period pain! siap ko aku jumpa kat luar! tongue.gif

izack1981
post Nov 22 2012, 03:54 PM

3 posts

QUOTE(rocket_jet @ Nov 22 2012, 03:38 PM)

So, I think it's one of your staff sending that harsh message to kelbin?. He should know manners when replying to a customer bro.
notworthy.gif blush.gif

24 Pages < 1 2 3 4 5 > » Top
Topic ClosedOptions

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0233sec    0.50    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 05:52 PM