Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Bump Topic Topic Closed RSS Feed New Topic New Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Complaint against Playtime Electronic, tribunal complain made...

mnsnazri
post Nov 21 2012, 08:10 PM

Getting Started
99 posts

where is the seller????where are you???settle this prob asap....
lots of people gonna know your real face right now..damn an unethical seller.
can't trust this seller anymore
mnsnazri
post Nov 21 2012, 11:55 PM

Getting Started
99 posts

QUOTE(WhatMan @ Nov 21 2012, 09:47 PM)
From one of the seller replies:
doh.gif

Might as well avoid the snake altogether.

He might also need to understand the phrase: Don't bite the hand that feeds you.
the truth is..with that statement..they just show..their real faces..when all people know this..no body gonna trust them anymore
it just make them look really bad and stupid
mnsnazri
post Nov 22 2012, 01:58 PM

Getting Started
99 posts

QUOTE(cwl_ykh @ Nov 22 2012, 01:47 PM)
i was wondering how many fake account does he own?  doh.gif
patience bro...patience....
they not response...it's make them look more guilty
mnsnazri
post Nov 22 2012, 04:40 PM

Getting Started
99 posts

QUOTE(DrLaboo @ Nov 22 2012, 03:38 PM)
so nabs, your boss doesn't have any lolwut.net id?
and for that he can excuse himself from explaining the situation here, in this dispute zone?
did he even know about this dispute thread?
kelvin here is the customer, even u if u're the MACAI for PLAYTIME, u share the same responsibility in this case since u REPRESENT this-so-called-gameshop PLAYTIME..

lousy service is lousy duhh~

happy.gif
i agree with dr. laboo....even you are the worker or anything...but you can give some advice to your boss so he can take responsibility about this matter...
but since everyone quiet...no one response...so many people thinking bad thing about your shop...remember "kerana nila setitik rosak susu sebelanga"...because of harsh words and irresponsibility by your staff or anyone (who ever it is)..playtime got bad name...
mnsnazri
post Nov 22 2012, 04:56 PM

Getting Started
99 posts

QUOTE(DrLaboo @ Nov 22 2012, 04:48 PM)
sadly, nobody from PLAYTIME got the balls to justify a single line about Kelvin case..
they are like.. "oh.. i dunno.. this shit is between customer and boss liao.. i macai liao.. u pandai2 setel wif boss liao.."

what a joke  laugh.gif
i agree again with DrLaboo
mnsnazri
post Nov 22 2012, 09:31 PM

Getting Started
99 posts

QUOTE(tshin810 @ Nov 22 2012, 08:58 PM)
Never heard any of my friend complain to NCCC but this kind of small case requires lawyer? In case you lose, you really have to pay him? It doesn't make sense to me. I think the worst case is you can't claim back your PSvita.
Either Tim never get sued by any of customer or he wanna scare you to withdraw the case...

Luckily I never buy anything from that shop, only bought from Pbbseller before.
actually no need to bring a lawyer to hearing...thats procedure...

pbbseller is really nice guy...he really respect customer..i also bought a game from him
mnsnazri
post Nov 22 2012, 09:52 PM

Getting Started
99 posts

QUOTE(TongCN @ Nov 22 2012, 09:45 PM)
Luke (PBBseller) and heavyarm are the currently best sellers  thumbup.gif
agree with you bro thumbup.gif
also alex sg wang thumbup.gif
mnsnazri
post Nov 22 2012, 10:21 PM

Getting Started
99 posts

QUOTE(TongCN @ Nov 22 2012, 09:55 PM)
Oh, yea. Alexwlh biggrin.gif But recently seldom deal with him dy tongue.gif
Just saw this  mad.gif
it's really hard to meet him bro...he really busy...last time i meet him 2 months ago bought xbox360 from him.... biggrin.gif

Added on November 22, 2012, 10:22 pm
QUOTE(KHinTheGame @ Nov 22 2012, 10:17 PM)
Make a copy of this thread at serious kopitiam sure more supporters lolz.

Seriously i almost bought my PSVita from them lucky i bought from another forumer (But the receipt shown bough form them lawl)
Wtf dude what a rude seller cheapest my @ss.. I heard last time Playtime got sapu badly too not sure its the Bangsar one or not for making dupe accounts and creating fake testimonials temporary banned from LYN or something like that

Anyways Customers are always right and he got no right to settle in court see what happens lol he cant fight against LYN members Wrong already still dont want admit still try to make things worse pui!!

anyways good luck with settling the case and hope we can get an update on your thread on whats happening or can settle or not.

Lucky Subang game shops dont have this problem  XD

As for me i wont buy anything from Playtime anymore too much problem rather fork out a bit more money in other shop to get better service .. Dust also wont buy form them lolz
kelvin...bring this to Serious Kopitiam

This post has been edited by mnsnazri: Nov 22 2012, 10:22 PM
mnsnazri
post Nov 22 2012, 10:25 PM

Getting Started
99 posts

QUOTE(KHinTheGame @ Nov 22 2012, 10:23 PM)
Alex from SungaiWg?? Wow his business still good lolz i bought my PS1 PS2 GBA GBSP and PSP from him since i preschool to primary school now rare liao since Subang alot game shop
yup...that's right....hehehehehe....woooowwwww...you really otai in gaming la bro notworthy.gif
mnsnazri
post Nov 23 2012, 01:11 AM

Getting Started
99 posts

its really funny see some people defending him....
damn....for me...with this kind attitude we can't be too kind...
they will take advantage on our kindness...sometimes you have to be cruel...

so pity...they still naive and young...if they can do it for 1st time....they will do it for 2nd time...or 3rd time....to prevent that from happened...we have to be cruel...but those kids...can't think further than that..poor of them...

it's already in human mind...human logic...they will do it again if we not push them hard....that's why we can't give them any chance..kelvin already give 3 months to them...but now...no more...they have to solved this matter asap or just waiting the hearing

mnsnazri
post Nov 23 2012, 09:49 AM

Getting Started
99 posts

QUOTE(snipersnake @ Nov 23 2012, 09:39 AM)
what I dont understand is, is it worthwhile to risk a reputation with a 1k of RM value?

Tim, just tukar the PSV la. you claim the warranty from Sony Singapore. Kata most well stocked game store, takkan RM1K pon takleh nak buffer?

Not worth it I tell you, some more you cursed the client. Suey you know. And you say you want to bring a lawyer in this picture? Oi kawan, this is not a criminal case, this falls under tribunal case. If you know the statistics, the buyer, with the receipts etc will 99% win the case, and ya no lawyers are involved. It will be between you and the buyer. Oh the hearing is public too. You can bet we will be there, not only to support Kevin but to see you crumble.

Last time PSN got hacked, Sony gave everyone a month of free PLUS and several free games. Now, I dont know how you can regain back your reputation. Free games for everybody?  brows.gif

Added on November 23, 2012, 9:45 am
Kelvin, please stop apologizing to him. You did nothing wrong, you went for the correct procedure. Dont be afraid, I want to see which dumb ass lawyer from which kampung firm will take his case.

Lawyer konon.

Lets be logic for a moment.

Lawyer cost = AT LEAST RM2.5K

PSV cost    = RM1.2 K at most.

brows.gif

Any primary school student which more is more cost effective.

Sudah la Tim, auta je lebih. Ptuih. Dont make us make a FB page boycotting your shop, and later give flyers at BSC alamrning the angmohs there how you are skinning them alive with your exorbitant price to them. we can do that you know. and then you will be selling pirated DVDs at Mahboob mamak there.

Kelvin, kalo ko menang nih, mintak judge suruh dia sponsor semua org sini PSV seketui, nak yg ada 3 G yer hihihihi  thumbup.gif
thumbup.gif notworthy.gif aku nak gak ps vita 1 lg...kuikuikuikui
mnsnazri
post Nov 23 2012, 10:27 AM

Getting Started
99 posts

QUOTE(DamnHebat @ Nov 23 2012, 09:55 AM)
I've been doing designing business on my own for 2 years now, straight after college i set up my business. Now i can easily earn 2-3k earn month, the reason behind it was REGULAR CUSTOMER, If they like your job and service, your business will AUTOMATICALLY GROW, because when a person start to promote your business, the next client is 99% done deal! So in my opinion, Tim doesn't heard before "Customer Always Right", he doesn't apologize plus acting very arrogant, well Tim i can see that u mess up big time this time. I'm sorry to say that but we customers ARE NOT A BUNCH OF A$$HOLES, because of us u are having breakfast now, lunch later, dinner tonight and not sleeping by the roadside! Playtime is OVER!
that's true bro...you really a wise businessman.....respect.. thumbup.gif notworthy.gif notworthy.gif
mnsnazri
post Nov 23 2012, 03:35 PM

Getting Started
99 posts

QUOTE(melt @ Nov 23 2012, 11:48 AM)
Seriously guys is good supporting your friend by banning the shop but now asking for free PS vita?  doh.gif

It seems like a ransom for me which is bring you guys same with the owner. Unethical.
laugh.gif
mnsnazri
post Nov 24 2012, 05:38 PM

Getting Started
99 posts

QUOTE(sirknieghf @ Nov 24 2012, 05:16 PM)
as i recall, we can ask from the seller for reference no about warranty/repair right..from the website theres a link to check the status..so why PLAYTIME said only them can check the status? sounds fishy..

ts should harrass them asking for the Repair Certificate Number..now i even doubt they even send to claim warranty
yeah...that's right bro....it's sound fishy...i think they didn't send it yet for warranty claim
mnsnazri
post Nov 24 2012, 11:42 PM

Getting Started
99 posts

QUOTE(FukaDa @ Nov 24 2012, 08:50 PM)
How sure are you the cost are cheaper to send back to SG for repairs are cheaper?
Do you own a game shop as well ? Or you could actually calc with your common sense you need to pay for shipping fees for sending out of country to repair the device/hardwares.

The reason why they have to send back to Singapore is because people like us, everyone of us , Wants to buy a cheaper stuff , Lower price compare to Sony store . 
When it happens to people like you , That you wants everything to be fast , Shop/Retailers have to find a way to sort things out. Simple as that.
I'm just wondering why people like you love to be a fire starters , Do you have a game shop around?
i want to ask a question...
do you read the whole stories at 1st pages in this thread???
3 months without any updates and status for warranty claim...how do you feel???
seller calling you A$$HOLE...how do you feel???

This post has been edited by mnsnazri: Nov 24 2012, 11:50 PM
mnsnazri
post Nov 25 2012, 07:20 AM

Getting Started
99 posts

QUOTE(FukaDa @ Nov 25 2012, 03:11 AM)
Need an answer?  Own a retailers one day and you explain here why do you need 3 months when you get no replies from them.

Stop being an idiot asking stupid question, Simple as that, Buy any hardware today and send it for warranty, and come back to us and let us know how long u waited for warranty claim, Don be naive to think that warranty means 1 to 1 exchange within a year.  If that's true, i would like to buy anything from you which covered warranty 1 to 1 exhange within 365  days a year.

Added on November 25, 2012, 3:12 am
Hey , we should ask TS to post the whole conversation of what they have chat, Not those which what he quote to show us what the retailers telling them.
????
mnsnazri
post Nov 25 2012, 11:02 AM

Getting Started
99 posts

[quote=FukaDa,Nov 25 2012, 10:58 AM]
sony malaysia isnt accept all model number "06"
"06" is hk,sg,my,etc model
"07" is taiwan model

they already allocated those serial number which is selling at malaysia and only accept by serial number
every single sony gaming console.. you need register online warranty with serial number from sony website.
so u know which country set ur holding.
and i stated before at lowyat.net..
every console have limited time register the warranty.. i not sure how sony works.it might be from manufacture date.or distribute date..within some period fail to register warranty.. the set is unable register anymore..
since bro kelvin u still hold the box.. u can see the serial number and try to register the online warranty.
maybe u can claim urself from sony sg or hk

[/quote]
Careful bro, they'll accusing you for working for Playtime when you're telling them reason why, Waste your time to do checking for them mights well let them handle themself since all these kids are so smart who thinks people earn millions from them for each vita.

[/quote]

bro...mr. alexwlh have his own gameshop at Bukit Bintang bro....i know him personally...he really nice guy

This post has been edited by mnsnazri: Nov 25 2012, 11:02 AM
mnsnazri
post Nov 25 2012, 11:15 AM

Getting Started
99 posts

[quote=FukaDa,Nov 25 2012, 11:05 AM]
Hello there, When i'm telling them a proper way, they are accusing me for working in Playtime / im the owner of the shop, So that's actually what is really bothering me.

Exactly , You work for Sony malaysia you should have know Sony malaysia doesnt handle them as well, Could you please explain to them how does Warranty T&C applies works? lol

Listen when people are telling you the facts not making things up like the rest of those people complaining just because you read those sms with a word A$$hole.

Added on November 25, 2012, 11:06 am

bro...mr. alexwlh have his own gameshop at Bukit Bintang bro....i know him personally...he really nice guy

[/quote]
Do you think i don't know him personally? He have a shop at Sungai wang 3rd floor as well as Lower Ground floor which is newly open.

[/quote]

bro...aku cuma nak cakap...org kat sini kenal mr. alex...tahu dia ade kedai game jugak..xade org akan tuduh dia pasal playtime atau apa2 ke...dont worry... icon_rolleyes.gif

This post has been edited by mnsnazri: Nov 25 2012, 11:15 AM
mnsnazri
post Nov 25 2012, 01:48 PM

Getting Started
99 posts

QUOTE(cwl_ykh @ Nov 25 2012, 01:45 PM)
haha thx bro! yeah since Tim willing to talk nicely n settle it properly i am surely happy with that which i was expect from the beginning!  and for the plat of walking dead! it was my wife who complete it ph34r.gif

and also for alex nvr thought that u still remember i mention before my wife love to play horror games! good mind for you to remember every customers need!! kudos and bravo to you bro! thumbup.gif  thumbup.gif
alasan basi lg tongue.gif
mnsnazri
post Nov 27 2012, 12:17 AM

Getting Started
99 posts

QUOTE(cwl_ykh @ Nov 26 2012, 09:50 PM)
wow tempting with link brows.gif  brows.gif
MUF always tempting... as usual:freak:

2 Pages  1 2 >Top
Topic ClosedOptions

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version