Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Credit Cards MACH by Hong Leong Bank Credit Card, The card that reflects your Lifestyle

views

MGM
post Sep 17 2020, 04:41 PM

10k Club
All Stars
16,387 posts

QUOTE(mamamia @ Sep 17 2020, 04:25 PM)
I live chat with HLB CS, they said they not going to send monthly statement also... I asked how am i going to know how much is my amount due next month if no statement, she said i need to call them to check the amount due and if i forgot, collection team will call me if no payment receive.  doh.gif
So we will continue to pay the FPP monthly or must settle the outstanding balance in the next payment?
mamamia
post Sep 17 2020, 04:48 PM

Look at all my stars!!
5,928 posts

QUOTE(fruitie @ Sep 17 2020, 04:40 PM)
Totally ridiculous. Looks like I will call them tomorrow to check if they have received my payment and if everything is in order. doh.gif
QUOTE(wjleong15 @ Sep 17 2020, 04:40 PM)
if such then shall raise this issue to bnm
let's wait Oct to see whether got statement
QUOTE(MGM @ Sep 17 2020, 04:41 PM)
So we will continue to pay the FPP monthly or must settle the outstanding balance in the next payment?
After i stress further and questioned the CS whether she gave me the correct information, she comes back with this:

Attached Image
fruitie
post Sep 17 2020, 04:49 PM

Rise and Shine
Group Icon
Staff
67,996 posts

Luckily it is final month for me, so after today's payment, that's the end of my journey with HLB (for now). I can't believe for a modern bank (by looking at their app), they decided to take this move. sweat.gif
wjleong15
post Sep 17 2020, 04:55 PM

Look at all my stars!!
3,258 posts

QUOTE(fruitie @ Sep 17 2020, 04:49 PM)
Luckily it is final month for me, so after today's payment, that's the end of my journey with HLB (for now). I can't believe for a modern bank (by looking at their app), they decided to take this move. sweat.gif
agree, I purposely take i'm card after they terminated mach just to maintain their account
since they always have 0% offer
if this statement thing fed me up
i will cancel it since their cards not attractive at all
then come back next time for sign up offer
brows.gif
mamamia
post Sep 17 2020, 04:56 PM

Look at all my stars!!
5,928 posts

QUOTE(fruitie @ Sep 17 2020, 04:49 PM)
n their CS also simply give answer... I've complaint the same CS before, their complaint unit told me their live chat CS gave me wrong info... coz the CS told me i need to settle all the FPP if i don wan to accept the HLB Wise card as replacement. n she said i have to pay the SST for wise card since already issued to me. I said i wan to cancel the Wise card which i've not activate, she said I need to pay the remaining months of FPP installment first before I can cancel... doh.gif

Worst case is she disconnect my chat room even before I ask further that time... so, I gave up n shoot an email to their complaint unit with the FAQ published on HLB website which mentioned we can continue to serve the installment payment even we dont accept the replacement card.

So, today i c the same CS, i straight away asked her whether she confirm the information provided is correct, keep telling me i need to contact them to check how much is my amount due every month and they will advise me with the list of transactions n not going to issue statement that sunset product... after waited for around 5 min she come back with that...
fruitie
post Sep 17 2020, 06:10 PM

Rise and Shine
Group Icon
Staff
67,996 posts

QUOTE(wjleong15 @ Sep 17 2020, 04:55 PM)
agree, I purposely take i'm card after they terminated mach just to maintain their account
since they always have 0% offer
if this statement thing fed me up
i will cancel it since their cards not attractive at all
then come back next time for sign up offer
brows.gif
QUOTE(mamamia @ Sep 17 2020, 04:56 PM)
n their CS also simply give answer... I've complaint the same CS before, their complaint unit told me their live chat CS gave me wrong info... coz the CS told me i need to settle all the FPP if i don wan to accept the HLB Wise card as replacement. n she said i have to pay the SST for wise card since already issued to me. I said i wan to cancel the Wise card which i've not activate, she said I need to pay the remaining months of FPP installment first before I can cancel...  doh.gif

Worst case is she disconnect my chat room even before I ask further that time... so, I gave up n shoot an email to their complaint unit with the FAQ published on HLB website which mentioned we can continue to serve the installment payment even we dont accept the replacement card.

So, today i c the same CS, i straight away asked her whether she confirm the information provided is correct, keep telling me i need to contact them to check how much is my amount due every month and they will advise me with the list of transactions n not going to issue statement that sunset product... after waited for around 5 min she come back with that...
I just paid off everything and there is no trace that I have paid it. laugh.gif This is simply nonsense. I suggest you all with FPP and if no statements sent to you after this month, please complain to BNM for this inconvenience.
kit2
post Sep 17 2020, 10:18 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,128 posts

anyone knows how to pay this card on HL connect? i don't seem to able to do so.
fruitie
post Sep 17 2020, 10:43 PM

Rise and Shine
Group Icon
Staff
67,996 posts

QUOTE(kit2 @ Sep 17 2020, 10:18 PM)
anyone knows how to pay this card on HL connect? i don't seem to able to do so.
Already removed from HL Connect. I guess you need to pay manually by inputting the credit card no.
OKLY
post Sep 17 2020, 11:43 PM

The Penguin Vader
Group Icon
Staff
11,946 posts

If accepted the Wise card, the previous Mach statement balance just pay to the new card is it?

For me, my statement balance from the Mach is now showing at the Wise card.
MGM
post Sep 18 2020, 04:01 AM

10k Club
All Stars
16,387 posts

QUOTE(OKLY @ Sep 17 2020, 11:43 PM)
If accepted the Wise card, the previous Mach statement balance just pay to the new card is it?

For me, my statement balance from the Mach is now showing at the Wise card.
U mean all Mach trx now shown in Wise statement or both Mach n Wise statements r in the same document file?

OKLY
post Sep 18 2020, 08:21 AM

The Penguin Vader
Group Icon
Staff
11,946 posts

QUOTE(MGM @ Sep 18 2020, 04:01 AM)
U mean all Mach trx now shown in Wise statement or both Mach n Wise statements r in the same document file?
First statement for Wise not out yet, but in my Wise account it shows the Mach statement balance as the last statement balance.

So I’m just thinking to which account should I make payment to for the Mach. Anyone have similar experience?
kit2
post Sep 18 2020, 09:55 AM

Look at all my stars!!
2,128 posts

QUOTE(fruitie @ Sep 17 2020, 10:43 PM)
Already removed from HL Connect. I guess you need to pay manually by inputting the credit card no.
how to manual input? doesn't seem to be a way.

tried to use history from quick pay, but it wouldn't let me enter amount.

user posted image

solved: used 3rd party hlb transfer.

This post has been edited by kit2: Sep 18 2020, 10:03 AM
sj0217
post Sep 18 2020, 09:59 AM

Look at all my stars!!
6,462 posts

QUOTE(OKLY @ Sep 18 2020, 08:21 AM)
First statement for Wise not out yet, but in my Wise account it shows the Mach statement balance as the last statement balance.

So I’m just thinking to which account should I make payment to for the Mach. Anyone have similar experience?
I made payment to my new wise card and it’s reflected
fruitie
post Sep 18 2020, 04:11 PM

Rise and Shine
Group Icon
Staff
67,996 posts

Called HLB and confirmed no more outstanding payment and I don't have anymore HLB CC.
mamamia
post Sep 19 2020, 04:47 PM

Look at all my stars!!
5,928 posts

MACH card appear back to HL connect
extinct_83
post Sep 20 2020, 06:46 PM

Casual
471 posts

QUOTE(mamamia @ Sep 19 2020, 05:47 PM)
Yes - I saw it too - thanks
fruitie
post Sep 22 2020, 05:35 PM

Rise and Shine
Group Icon
Staff
67,996 posts

QUOTE(mamamia @ Sep 19 2020, 04:47 PM)
Like my case, no more transactions then still disappeared but makes sense la.
mingyew
post Oct 1 2020, 03:46 PM

Look at all my stars!!
4,146 posts

Any existing wise card holder but have mach card before also, is not entitle for 3 years free annual fees?
putra23
post Nov 26 2020, 09:46 AM

On my way
652 posts

Although MACH card discontinued and I did not activate Wise card, the accounts are reflected in eCCRIS. Will get HLB remove them...

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0168sec    0.59    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 05:38 PM