Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

64 Pages « < 37 38 39 40 41 > » Bottom

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> CITY OF GREEN @ BUKIT JALIL [OWNERS' THREAD], A new integrated housing project Investment

views

shermanyck
post Jan 30 2013, 10:07 PM

Getting Started
196 posts

QUOTE(Adorable @ Jan 30 2013, 12:29 AM)
May I know what is the new college that will be opening soon?
From where you got this news?
Please share with us.
Sorry for the wrong info again.
Currently they have 2 college APPIT & UCTI. Both college student are over flooded, so now APPIT already start build their 2nd college and roughtly ready by end 2016. COG college also estimated ready by end of 2016.

Not only students, most all the proffessional IT companies, example IRIS, MIMOS, PATIMAS, JARING, STEAMYX, Telekom, Astro and EPC are they too ...

Correct me again. Thank you!
twincharger07
post Jan 30 2013, 10:10 PM

Look at all my stars!!
4,788 posts

tpm so promising, time to buy villapark n sanderson.. if need shopping just walk over to COG.. no point spending 100k more with smaller build up just bcos the retail is down stairs..
shermanyck
post Jan 30 2013, 10:15 PM

Getting Started
196 posts

QUOTE(netcrawler @ Jan 30 2013, 12:34 AM)
It would be good if the road could be approved. COG is different from Sanderson and Villa Park. They have commercial actvities
in it and if the developer could pull it off, the may become another Heritage, the mines smile.gif
Bro, the padestrain link road will never pull back, now the developer is negotiating with TPM Management for a dedicated residents usage lane. If this confirm, another big point to invest this project!
shermanyck
post Jan 30 2013, 10:16 PM

Getting Started
196 posts

QUOTE(realcyma @ Jan 30 2013, 07:47 AM)
then why you sell them?
they are so good (you think), you  should get all, and rent all out.

I remember you have 10units, now, it remains 4units.
it means you sold 6units, earn alot already... drool.gif
Bro, i'm not a millionaire, just a "Ta Kung Zhai" ... If can i sure tapao it.
shermanyck
post Jan 30 2013, 10:20 PM

Getting Started
196 posts

QUOTE(twincharger07 @ Jan 30 2013, 10:10 PM)
tpm so promising, time to buy villapark n sanderson.. if need shopping just walk over to COG.. no point spending 100k more with smaller build up just bcos the retail is down stairs..
Bro, this is your choice, i'm here to settle my project sales and try to answer any question that i can answer, cause you guys questions means my questions too, rite?
twincharger07
post Jan 30 2013, 10:25 PM

Look at all my stars!!
4,788 posts

QUOTE(shermanyck @ Jan 30 2013, 10:20 PM)
Bro, this is your choice, i'm here to settle my project sales and try to answer any question that i can answer, cause you guys questions means my questions too, rite?
this is an open thread for public to discuss.. did i tag ur statement in my previous post?.. i m just saying it with no reference to anyone.. hmm.gif .. i think u being too sensitive.. cheers..
Lion2013
post Jan 30 2013, 11:09 PM

33 posts

QUOTE(shermanyck @ Jan 30 2013, 10:15 PM)
Bro, the padestrain link road will never pull back, now the developer is negotiating with TPM Management for a dedicated residents usage lane. If this confirm, another big point to invest this project!
Well. I wish you good luck since you trust the words of the developer. Mindful of the word "negotiating"....it means it's not binding. You think developer dare to put in black and white about the pedestrian link in the S&P or other legal document ? If the private pedestrian link is so powerful to sales then I would expect the developer to broadcast the news loudly and print it in brochure, advertisement everywhere to boost sales especially sales of COG is so slow.

COG pededestrian, if ithere is one, is not unique also. There is an existing pedestrian link near Villa Park. I would rather invest in Sanderson or Villa park if I believe in rosy TPM story. At least cheaper and the pedestrian link is really there.
shermanyck
post Jan 31 2013, 01:37 PM

Getting Started
196 posts

QUOTE(twincharger07 @ Jan 30 2013, 10:25 PM)
this is an open thread for public to discuss.. did i tag ur statement in my previous post?.. i m just saying it with no reference to anyone..  hmm.gif .. i think u being too sensitive.. cheers..
Sorry ... My Bad ...
Using iPhone to read post.
Sorry again!
snetha11
post Jan 31 2013, 04:21 PM

Getting Started
116 posts

QUOTE(twincharger07 @ Jan 26 2013, 05:16 PM)
look at slide #34 of the presentation by mpsj
also look at slide #42 - pengambilan tanah untuk cadangan jalan 66 which clearly passing by sanderson..
http://ocps.mpsj.gov.my/cms/documentstorag...202010-2020.pdf

eversince they built villa pavilion, the had already made the road up till the edge of the apartment's fencing near the garbage area.. this is because of preparing new access to the inner of bukit serdang.. now when you visit villa pavilion, the road is extending inwards..

with all this future road, how would you say sanderson access is worst which basically they are at the same locality?

yes.. when the link road open up, villa park n sanderson offer better value.. cheaper and villa park offers bigger build up.. so why COG..
true. visited that area the other day. it looks like they're building an access road linking sanderson/villa park/cog to villa pavilion. so can bypass the factory areas from there.
snetha11
post Jan 31 2013, 04:22 PM

Getting Started
116 posts

QUOTE(calvin989898 @ Jan 29 2013, 10:20 PM)
I'm one of the investor for Villapark few years back. I been hearing from developer (Villamas) that the link road is approved. Until now nothing is happen. Don't think why should TPM open up the link road? What's the benefits to them? Who going to take care any visitors inside out via this link road?
ok. finally met another investor on villapark. just curious. is the condo still under master title or already got the strata title. i'm a sub-sale buyer. so i didnt know much.
calvin989898
post Jan 31 2013, 04:28 PM

Enthusiast
943 posts

QUOTE(snetha11 @ Jan 31 2013, 04:22 PM)
ok. finally met another investor on villapark. just curious. is the condo still under master title or already got the strata title. i'm a sub-sale buyer. so i didnt know much.
Not sure, i sold the my unit on the day i got my key to a bumi buyer....A bit regret now looking the price shooting up sky high
Adorable
post Feb 4 2013, 08:11 PM

Getting Started
280 posts

QUOTE(shermanyck @ Jan 30 2013, 10:07 PM)
Sorry for the wrong info again.
Currently they have 2 college APPIT & UCTI. Both college student are over flooded, so now APPIT already start build their 2nd college and roughtly ready by end 2016. COG college also estimated ready by end of 2016.

Not only students, most all the proffessional IT companies, example IRIS, MIMOS, PATIMAS, JARING, STEAMYX, Telekom, Astro and EPC are they too ...

Correct me again. Thank you!
APIIT & UCTI are not 2 colleges, it's called APIIT UCTI, is in one name. Previously it's a college, now already upgraded to university.
U said got new college opening soon, I just curious what college is that. And COG got their own college? Didn't hear this from the sales agent also since this is one of the selling point.

shermanyck
post Feb 5 2013, 02:10 AM

Getting Started
196 posts

QUOTE(Adorable @ Feb 4 2013, 08:11 PM)
APIIT & UCTI are not 2 colleges, it's called APIIT UCTI, is in one name. Previously it's a college, now already upgraded to university.
U said got new college opening soon, I just curious what college is that. And COG got their own college? Didn't hear this from the sales agent also since this is one of the selling point.
UCTI is expanding ... Yes is under APIIT, but different building ...
Yes ... Sales agent never tell you, but the boss's son told me ... Good enuf?
Lion2013
post Feb 5 2013, 09:29 PM

33 posts

QUOTE(shermanyck @ Feb 5 2013, 02:10 AM)
UCTI is expanding ... Yes is under APIIT, but different building ...
Yes ... Sales agent never tell you, but the boss's son told me ... Good enuf?
Guess the name is Kasturi College. tongue.gif
shermanyck
post Feb 6 2013, 01:55 AM

Getting Started
196 posts

QUOTE(Lion2013 @ Feb 5 2013, 09:29 PM)
Guess the name is Kasturi College.  tongue.gif
Bro, I dunno so much about the college or Uni name, as long I think is worth it and afford it, I will try invest. Correct me if I'm wrong again. To others, maybe others are cheap and big, but I choose this project is because the developer is my friend, near college and industry area, the best part, I trust my friend!
I have pay deposit, getting loan now, no turn back ... But I still got 4 more units to rugi 1% deposit, mean each unit I lost around RM4k by 1st March ...
Hope some one interested out there, I can bring him to showroom as well ... Drop me PM of your number, I will call you back ASAP.
Thank you again!
realcyma
post Feb 6 2013, 04:53 PM

On my way
641 posts

QUOTE(shermanyck @ Feb 6 2013, 01:55 AM)
Bro, I dunno so much about the college or Uni name, as long I think is worth it and afford it, I will try invest. Correct me if I'm wrong again. To others, maybe others are cheap and big, but I choose this project is because the developer is my friend, near college and industry area, the best part, I trust my friend!
I have pay deposit, getting loan now, no turn back ... But I still got 4 more units to rugi 1% deposit, mean each unit I lost around RM4k by 1st March ...
Hope some one interested out there, I can bring him to showroom as well ... Drop me PM of your number, I will call you back ASAP.
Thank you again!
take all, sign all snp, you can rent it out at RM3000. sure can cover the installment.
good investment.
developer is your friend, sure win.
Markhii83
post Feb 6 2013, 06:46 PM

8 posts

I have 1 unit 650 sq.ft. I want to sell it at the price of my purchase.

Anyone interested, please sms me 0165773660.

Thanks

Lu
Lion2013
post Feb 6 2013, 08:10 PM

33 posts

Government announced freezing of new private colleges at least for the next 2 years. Hope COG SA will not use COG college to lure sales anymore.
puchongite
post Feb 6 2013, 09:59 PM

20k VIP Club
All Stars
29,257 posts

QUOTE(Markhii83 @ Feb 6 2013, 06:46 PM)
I have 1 unit 650 sq.ft. I want to sell it at the price of my purchase.

Anyone interested, please sms me 0165773660.

Thanks

Lu
Wow got such buyer-to-buyer transaction one meh ?
Adorable
post Feb 8 2013, 01:02 AM

Getting Started
280 posts

QUOTE(shermanyck @ Feb 6 2013, 01:55 AM)
Thank you again!
If you trust then you should take all the unit what, why so hard to let go?

64 Pages « < 37 38 39 40 41 > » Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0274sec    0.28    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 01:30 PM