Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

60 Pages « < 36 37 38 39 40 > » Bottom
Bump TopicReply to this topicRSS feed Start new topic Start Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> CITY OF GREEN @ BUKIT JALIL, A new integrated housing project (Investment)

realcyma
post Jan 28 2013, 05:13 PM

On my way
Group: Senior Member

QUOTE(shermanyck @ Jan 28 2013, 03:46 AM)
Yes. I agreed too. But COG really have previleage  pedestrain link to TPM, distance not more than 200m.
TPM Road access also under negotiation. I would choose near COG area ...
Agree! I also would choose "NEAR COG area"; but, just not COG.

All the pros you mentioned for COG are also true for the serdanson and Villa Park.
COG is walking distant to TPM, serdanson and villa park are also.

For students, Serdanson and villa park is in a reasonable price; but, COG is in a unafforable price....

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
overeasy
post Jan 28 2013, 09:58 PM

Group: Validating

QUOTE(realcyma @ Jan 28 2013, 05:13 PM)
Agree! I also would choose "NEAR COG area"; but, just not COG.

All the pros you mentioned for COG are also true for the serdanson and Villa Park.
COG is walking distant to TPM, serdanson and villa park are also.

For students, Serdanson and villa park is in a reasonable price; but, COG is in a unafforable price....
Agree with what u said, villa park are ready to move in, is good to start to rent or buy, sanderson is very soon(may april or may) handover key( i guess la),cheaper den COG even subsale.
Please dun misunderstand what i said, COG is high cost and we da gong zai really cant afford, honestly.
+Quote Post
Adorable
post Jan 29 2013, 12:33 AM

Getting Started
Group: Junior Member

QUOTE(shermanyck @ Jan 27 2013, 01:21 AM)
Hi twincharger, i agreed what you said. But if you think properly, if you rent out 650sqf of COG condo for RM1500, you are still earn ...
Reason:

1. PPL pay for your installment
2. APPIT College got around 2k students, another college opening now, in future another one in COG.
3. Walking distance to APPIT college & New opening college, Link way agreed by TPM management.
4. Retail outlets will be opening in COG.
5. 2 more new roads opening.

correct me if i'm wrong, i accept all comments, cause i bought a unit also ... TQ!
Another college is opening? What college is that?
+Quote Post
shermanyck
post Jan 29 2013, 01:12 AM

Getting Started

Bro, is too many stories ... Why i sell this area, cause this area is very prominent location. Got 4 more units, by 1st march, i need to pass this units to developer, and deposite also forfeited. Thank you.
+Quote Post
Vestor
post Jan 29 2013, 03:11 PM

Enthusiast

Prominent is one thing. Integrity and honesty is more important. I did consider seriously for this project but kind of put off by its SA whom are not proficient enough in dealing with the details regarding the project as well as its locality.
+Quote Post
Adorable
post Jan 29 2013, 03:28 PM

Getting Started

In fact the SA are not friendly and with limited knowledge about location and property.
Mind to share what is the new college opening soon?
+Quote Post
realcyma
post Jan 29 2013, 06:01 PM

On my way

QUOTE(shermanyck @ Jan 29 2013, 01:12 AM)
Bro, is too many stories ... Why i sell this area, cause this area is very prominent location. Got 4 more units, by 1st march, i need to pass this units to developer, and deposite also forfeited. Thank you.
interesting,
could you explain more about "4 units may forfeit deposits"?
it sounds like a multi level marketing.
+Quote Post
calvin989898
post Jan 29 2013, 08:25 PM

On my way

QUOTE(Adorable @ Jan 29 2013, 03:28 PM)
In fact the SA are not friendly and with limited knowledge about location and property.
Mind to share what is the new college opening soon?
I been to the showroom and the SA initially just simply said there will be college opening, seems many of them wanted to take up that place haha. I keep drill , they said the college is at Kasturi level. God bless that anyone bought there. I don't see a 1200 sqft can be rented for above 3k in this area + a college with Kasturi level/ standard...
+Quote Post
twincharger07
post Jan 29 2013, 08:41 PM

Look at all my stars!!

its has been sounded dodgy since the beginning when 1 agent say there will b Tiffiny n Co in the retail.. amuzing...
+Quote Post
calvin989898
post Jan 29 2013, 08:48 PM

On my way

QUOTE(twincharger07 @ Jan 29 2013, 08:41 PM)
its has been sounded dodgy since the beginning when 1 agent say there will b Tiffiny n Co in the retail.. amuzing...
The SA that serve me is an aunty. She looks and sounded like selling vege in wet market... From the board she keep saying all the small units taken up if not mistaken is block A. Then she will suddenly say some units available release for sales due to loan not approve (those unit in the board still with stickers on it). I felt the SA are trying to lure any of those unexperience buyer for the trap. If there is college or big retail confirm come in, why not show the proof? Its all talking nonsense..
+Quote Post
shermanyck
post Jan 29 2013, 10:01 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(Chris Chew @ Jan 27 2013, 01:17 PM)
Then let me correct you if u dont mind.

You mentioned IF you rent 650 sf of COG for RM 1,500 rental per month, you still earned. Remember that you put "IF".

If u understand his statement in his replied, he meant that IF 650 sf of Bkt Serdang can fetch RM 1,500 rental, then The Zest and Kiara Residences 2, both at better location can collect RM 3k rental in 3 years down the road or once COG completed together with KR2.

Fyi. The Zest located at Bdr Kinrara 9 and Kiara Residences 2 located at Bukit Jalil main entrance. Both with walking distance to the new LRTs and location is much better off COG Bkt Serdang, well, this is subjective.

Both Zest and KR2 mentioned was 1,100 - 1,200 sf circa and importantly both were 3 bedrooms condo, the most sought after for rental purpose. And, both were cheaper compare to COG in price per sq feet basis.

Zest completed and VPed early last year and rental now is RM 1,800 - RM 2,000 depends on furnished. KR2 is going to complete in late 2015 and we expecting RM 2-2.5k is great enough, not even dare to comment higher expected rental due to floods of condos coming soon.

As a agent for COG, u must understand the strenghts & weaknesses of COG and crucially, the competitors around. As COG was sold via the BJ prices and abv Kinrara prices, you must find its weakness against competitor's ( such as Zest and KR2 ) strenght, so u can underline it to becomes a strong catalyst.

Good Luck!
Bro, Thank you so much. I'm not an agent but just an investor, i dont sell all type of units, but just keep a few units to earn some little money. Thanks again!
+Quote Post
shermanyck
post Jan 29 2013, 10:05 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(Lion2013 @ Jan 28 2013, 11:04 AM)
Pedestrian link may be but I do not believe a direct access from TPM to COG. It will erode exclusiveness of TPM and tenants there will sure complain. Also doubtful on 3rd college at COG. How to compete with established colleges at TPM unless the college has special strength or target market. Africa students ?
Bro, the TPM link already approve. Go to showroom and ask for agreement. Another point is, they are FREE HOLD and free hot water distribution by solar system.
+Quote Post
shermanyck
post Jan 29 2013, 10:09 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(Chris Chew @ Jan 28 2013, 11:44 AM)
Agree.

I doubt the TPM will approve the special route to COG, well I dunno.

3rd college, even it would be happen here, a small college how to attract students profile who afford to pay high rental ard this area? Africans maybe yes.
Bro, for what races or countries of students i dono, but to tell you BU, KD or Mont Kiara also flooded with africans!
Correct me if i'm wrong.
Thank you.
+Quote Post
shermanyck
post Jan 29 2013, 10:16 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(realcyma @ Jan 29 2013, 06:01 PM)
interesting,
could you explain more about "4 units may forfeit deposits"?
it sounds like a multi level marketing.
I got this units direct from developer, means got more discount and better view. If by 1 march still not yet sell, 1 full % of deposit will be forfeited. Developer no more 650sqf unit, they fully sold out!

This is what happen lor!!!
+Quote Post
calvin989898
post Jan 29 2013, 10:20 PM

On my way

QUOTE(shermanyck @ Jan 29 2013, 10:05 PM)
Bro, the TPM link already approve. Go to showroom and ask for agreement. Another point is, they are FREE HOLD and free hot water distribution by solar system.
I'm one of the investor for Villapark few years back. I been hearing from developer (Villamas) that the link road is approved. Until now nothing is happen. Don't think why should TPM open up the link road? What's the benefits to them? Who going to take care any visitors inside out via this link road?
+Quote Post
shermanyck
post Jan 29 2013, 10:20 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(calvin989898 @ Jan 29 2013, 08:48 PM)
The SA that serve me is an aunty. She looks and sounded like selling vege in wet market... From the board she keep saying all the small units taken up if not mistaken is block A. Then she will suddenly say some units available release for sales due to loan not approve (those unit in the board still with stickers on it). I felt the SA are trying to lure any of those unexperience buyer for the trap. If there is college or big retail confirm come in, why not show the proof? Its all talking nonsense..
All above are under discussion ...
Why they dont employ me as their marketing arm! Haih!!! Lazy marketing!!!!
+Quote Post
Adorable
post Jan 30 2013, 12:29 AM

Getting Started

QUOTE(shermanyck @ Jan 29 2013, 10:20 PM)
All above are under discussion ...
Why they dont employ me as their marketing arm! Haih!!! Lazy marketing!!!!
May I know what is the new college that will be opening soon?
From where you got this news?
Please share with us.

+Quote Post
netcrawler
post Jan 30 2013, 12:34 AM

Regular

QUOTE(shermanyck @ Jan 29 2013, 10:05 PM)
It would be good if the road could be approved. COG is different from Sanderson and Villa Park. They have commercial actvities
in it and if the developer could pull it off, the may become another Heritage, the mines smile.gif
+Quote Post
realcyma
post Jan 30 2013, 07:47 AM

On my way

QUOTE(shermanyck @ Jan 29 2013, 10:16 PM)
I got this units direct from developer, means got more discount and better view. If by 1 march still not yet sell, 1 full % of deposit will be forfeited. Developer no more 650sqf unit, they fully sold out!

This is what happen lor!!!
then why you sell them?
they are so good (you think), you should get all, and rent all out.

I remember you have 10units, now, it remains 4units.
it means you sold 6units, earn alot already... drool.gif

This post has been edited by realcyma: Jan 30 2013, 08:18 AM
+Quote Post
shermanyck
post Jan 30 2013, 09:57 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(calvin989898 @ Jan 29 2013, 10:20 PM)
I'm one of the investor for Villapark few years back. I been hearing from developer (Villamas) that the link road is approved. Until now nothing is happen. Don't think why should TPM open up the link road? What's the benefits to them? Who going to take care any visitors inside out via this link road?
Bro, is not a link road is call pedestrain road. The guard hse will be take care by TPM management. So, from this development, most of the students no need to hassel their daily transport anymore, because this link way is just 200m away from the college.

Example: south city plaza,sri petaling,bukit serdang and some appartment behind mint hotel, those student are tralvelling by shuttle bus to TPM college.

Correct me if i'm wrong again, all this fact i got it from sales at showroom.
+Quote Post

60 Pages « < 36 37 38 39 40 > » Top
Bump TopicReply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic

Switch to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.1819sec    7.18    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 2nd April 2015 - 11:11 AM