Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

64 Pages « < 35 36 37 38 39 > » Bottom

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> CITY OF GREEN @ BUKIT JALIL [OWNERS' THREAD], A new integrated housing project Investment

views

shermanyck
post Jan 26 2013, 04:53 PM

Getting Started
196 posts

QUOTE(netcrawler @ Jan 25 2013, 08:59 PM)
I'm interested in this project if only developer can promise a road cutting through TPM which will cut short the travelling time from
Bukit Serdang to KL/Bukit Jalil
Confirm no road cutting through TPM, only pedestrian road is link.
shermanyck
post Jan 26 2013, 04:57 PM

Getting Started
196 posts

QUOTE(ronn77 @ Jan 26 2013, 02:06 PM)
People must be dreaming that someone is going to pay $3000 to stay at Serdang.
Ask yourself if you willing to fork out 3k staying at this area or COG and you will answer your own question. The surrounding cities which at much better locations such as BJ and Puchong are rented under $3k and what makes this conjob can command 3k?
Bro, i think is 2-3k, depends on size unit. Anyway, now they have APPIT College, another 1 is openning, COG have license for College as well. Do you think is it possible?
twincharger07
post Jan 26 2013, 05:16 PM

Look at all my stars!!
4,788 posts

QUOTE(Lion2013 @ Jan 26 2013, 04:19 PM)
Sanderson access is much worse than COG. Need to go round and round the factories. COG much better access. COG rental should be much higher than sanderson unless a new road can link up sanderson to COG.

Any chance a new road linking Sanderson to COG? then villa park and sanderson will offer better value.
look at slide #34 of the presentation by mpsj
also look at slide #42 - pengambilan tanah untuk cadangan jalan 66 which clearly passing by sanderson..
http://ocps.mpsj.gov.my/cms/documentstorag...202010-2020.pdf

eversince they built villa pavilion, the had already made the road up till the edge of the apartment's fencing near the garbage area.. this is because of preparing new access to the inner of bukit serdang.. now when you visit villa pavilion, the road is extending inwards..

with all this future road, how would you say sanderson access is worst which basically they are at the same locality?

yes.. when the link road open up, villa park n sanderson offer better value.. cheaper and villa park offers bigger build up.. so why COG..

This post has been edited by twincharger07: Jan 26 2013, 05:37 PM
twincharger07
post Jan 26 2013, 05:32 PM

Look at all my stars!!
4,788 posts

QUOTE(netcrawler @ Jan 25 2013, 08:59 PM)
I'm interested in this project if only developer can promise a road cutting through TPM which will cut short the travelling time from
Bukit Serdang to KL/Bukit Jalil
2 reasons i dont think thats possible..

1) TPM is a fence-up guarded area which i dont think they will open another access for "public convenience"..
opening 1 more access means they need to put up a guard booth.. it is not up to developer but TPM's approval..

2) there is already an acess from bukit jalil express to bukit serdang, some where opposite astro.. this was built 5 years ago and this strecth of land was former TPM area.. the access road was jointly built by few developers who has development in bukit serdang, including Villamas and approved by MPSJ... having 2 access cutting thru TPM within a short distance is redundant, espcially after the access road from COG to villa pavilion is open up..

my2c..
netcrawler
post Jan 26 2013, 06:00 PM

Regular
1,514 posts

QUOTE(twincharger07 @ Jan 26 2013, 05:32 PM)
2 reasons i dont think thats possible..

1) TPM is a fence-up guarded area which i dont think they will open another access for "public convenience"..
opening 1 more access means they need to put up a guard booth.. it is not up to developer but TPM's approval..

2) there is already an acess from bukit jalil express to bukit serdang, some where opposite astro.. this was built 5 years ago and this strecth of land was former TPM area.. the access road was jointly built by few developers who has development in bukit serdang, including Villamas and approved by MPSJ... having 2 access cutting thru TPM within a short distance is redundant, espcially after the access road from COG to villa pavilion is open up..

my2c..
From the MPSJ's Plan, it does look like the access road will be built to connect PBS 14/1 to Villa Park and Sanderson as well as many roads to
surrounding industrial and resindential areas. Only question is when will these been executed. Agreed with you that the road cutting through
TPM is no viable due to TPM is gated and gated area and the current road is good enough to going in to the BUKIT serdang. It will be perfect
to have road straight flying into Bukit Serdang from Bukit Jalil by passing roundabout. This will greatly reduce the traffic to racecourse.

This post has been edited by netcrawler: Jan 26 2013, 06:03 PM
twincharger07
post Jan 26 2013, 06:09 PM

Look at all my stars!!
4,788 posts

QUOTE(netcrawler @ Jan 26 2013, 06:00 PM)
From the MPSJ's Plan, it does look like the access road will be built to connect PBS 14/1 to Villa Park and Sanderson as well as many roads to
surrounding industrial and resindential areas. Only question is when will these been executed. Agreed with you that the road cutting through
TPM is no viable due to TPM is gated and gated area and the current road is good enough to going in to the BUKIT serdang. It will be perfect
to have road straight flying into Bukit Serdang from Bukit Jalil by passing roundabout. This will greatly reduce the traffic to racecourse.
there is also plan to build a flyover from bj road into bukit serdang..but that not so much confirm..

again for the access road linking to cog, you hav to pay a visit to villa pavilion to see it yourself, it is underconstruction now... i dont see a point if it is only half done linking it to cog only..

This post has been edited by twincharger07: Jan 26 2013, 06:11 PM
netcrawler
post Jan 26 2013, 07:06 PM

Regular
1,514 posts

QUOTE(twincharger07 @ Jan 26 2013, 06:09 PM)
there is also plan to build a flyover from bj road into bukit serdang..but that not so much confirm..

again for the access road linking to cog, you hav to pay a visit to villa pavilion to see it yourself, it is underconstruction now... i dont see a point if it is only half done linking it to cog only..
I'm staying in Serdang and I occasionally bypassing this area. I saw the clearing in front of Sanderson and I believe that Jalan K linking
PBS 14/1 to Sanderson is going to be built very soon . Should be ready together with The PARK i guess.
JustNobody
post Jan 26 2013, 07:21 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,004 posts

QUOTE(netcrawler @ Jan 26 2013, 07:06 PM)
I'm staying in Serdang and I occasionally bypassing this area. I saw the clearing in front of  Sanderson and I believe that Jalan K linking
PBS 14/1 to Sanderson is going to be built very soon . Should be ready together with The PARK i guess.
Just found out next to the park will be anorher semi-d and bunglo project featuring 99 units in total.
netcrawler
post Jan 26 2013, 07:32 PM

Regular
1,514 posts

QUOTE(JustNobody @ Jan 26 2013, 07:21 PM)
Just found out next to the park will be anorher semi-d and bunglo project featuring 99 units in total.
That is Casona right? Wonder if the land is big enough for 99 unit banglo. when is the launching?
JustNobody
post Jan 26 2013, 08:56 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,004 posts

QUOTE(netcrawler @ Jan 26 2013, 07:32 PM)
That is Casona right? Wonder if the land is big enough for 99 unit banglo. when is the launching?
Yea, the land is big, at least 2x sanderson. I think they launch already, and guess they are working on their show unit.

Attached Image

This post has been edited by JustNobody: Jan 26 2013, 09:02 PM
shermanyck
post Jan 27 2013, 01:21 AM

Getting Started
196 posts

QUOTE(twincharger07 @ Jan 26 2013, 02:43 PM)
yea.. the 1st test would be can Setia Walk 1000+ sqft unit rented out for 3k in 3 years time?
currently, most are asking below 2k for partial furnish, slightly above 2k for FF.. that also with surrounding matured commercial area, direct access to LDP, retails below, cinema, and 99% sure of LRT infront of it...

The only few condos able to ask above 3k are Covillea FF, Savanna FF, Setia Walk ~1400sqft FF.. Zest FF dont even come close to 3k

also the much more supplies from BJ/OUG enclave in 3 years time, with better location, better access and bigger build up which possibility most will be asking between 2k to 3k.. maybe Twin Arkz and KM1 will be asking for higher rental..

Sanderson located within the same area, but i doubt owners will be asking more than 2k for its standard units...
Hi twincharger, i agreed what you said. But if you think properly, if you rent out 650sqf of COG condo for RM1500, you are still earn ...
Reason:

1. PPL pay for your installment
2. APPIT College got around 2k students, another college opening now, in future another one in COG.
3. Walking distance to APPIT college & New opening college, Link way agreed by TPM management.
4. Retail outlets will be opening in COG.
5. 2 more new roads opening.

correct me if i'm wrong, i accept all comments, cause i bought a unit also ... TQ!
twincharger07
post Jan 27 2013, 03:51 AM

Look at all my stars!!
4,788 posts

QUOTE(shermanyck @ Jan 27 2013, 01:21 AM)
Hi twincharger, i agreed what you said. But if you think properly, if you rent out 650sqf of COG condo for RM1500, you are still earn ...
Reason:

2. APPIT College got around 2k students, another college opening now, in future another one in COG.
3. Walking distance to APPIT college & New opening college, Link way agreed by TPM management.

correct me if i'm wrong, i accept all comments, cause i bought a unit also ... TQ!
1.5k rental for 650sqft in bukit serdang? I might able to collect 3k rent for my Zest and Kiara Residence 2 three years down the road, i like the idea..
shermanyck
post Jan 27 2013, 04:44 AM

Getting Started
196 posts

QUOTE(twincharger07 @ Jan 27 2013, 03:51 AM)
1.5k rental for 650sqft in bukit serdang? I might able to collect 3k rent for my Zest and Kiara Residence 2 three years down the road, i like the idea..
Where is Zest and Kiara Residence 2? Puchong rite? Just now u say very hard to find ppl rent at RM2-3k rite, but now you say u might be able? Means COG also able rite? Some more got 3 college, retails, shoplots & astro nearby or walking distance, I'm just giving an example at min rental at 1.5K. Correct me again ...

This post has been edited by shermanyck: Jan 27 2013, 04:45 AM
post Jan 27 2013, 11:09 AM

Look at all my stars!!
4,043 posts

I thought it's said in sarcastic tone.

twincharger07
post Jan 27 2013, 12:51 PM

Look at all my stars!!
4,788 posts

QUOTE(shermanyck @ Jan 27 2013, 04:44 AM)
Where is Zest and Kiara Residence 2? Puchong rite? Just now u say very hard to find ppl rent at RM2-3k rite, but now you say u might be able? Means COG also able rite? Some more got 3 college, retails, shoplots & astro nearby or walking distance, I'm just giving an example at min rental at 1.5K. Correct me again ...
i mean the other way round.. if COG can collect 1.5k, i rather invest in nearby condos for better ROI..
1.5k for studio in COG likely breakeven after deducting maintenance fee and misc fees..

mayb time to invest villapark 3 room 1100sqft, 400k can rent 2k if CoG 600sqft studio rent for 1.5k?

This post has been edited by twincharger07: Jan 27 2013, 12:59 PM
Chris Chew
post Jan 27 2013, 01:17 PM

10k Club
10,387 posts

QUOTE(shermanyck @ Jan 27 2013, 04:44 AM)
Then let me correct you if u dont mind.

You mentioned IF you rent 650 sf of COG for RM 1,500 rental per month, you still earned. Remember that you put "IF".

If u understand his statement in his replied, he meant that IF 650 sf of Bkt Serdang can fetch RM 1,500 rental, then The Zest and Kiara Residences 2, both at better location can collect RM 3k rental in 3 years down the road or once COG completed together with KR2.

Fyi. The Zest located at Bdr Kinrara 9 and Kiara Residences 2 located at Bukit Jalil main entrance. Both with walking distance to the new LRTs and location is much better off COG Bkt Serdang, well, this is subjective.

Both Zest and KR2 mentioned was 1,100 - 1,200 sf circa and importantly both were 3 bedrooms condo, the most sought after for rental purpose. And, both were cheaper compare to COG in price per sq feet basis.

Zest completed and VPed early last year and rental now is RM 1,800 - RM 2,000 depends on furnished. KR2 is going to complete in late 2015 and we expecting RM 2-2.5k is great enough, not even dare to comment higher expected rental due to floods of condos coming soon.

As a agent for COG, u must understand the strenghts & weaknesses of COG and crucially, the competitors around. As COG was sold via the BJ prices and abv Kinrara prices, you must find its weakness against competitor's ( such as Zest and KR2 ) strenght, so u can underline it to becomes a strong catalyst.

Good Luck!

ronn77
post Jan 27 2013, 01:19 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,508 posts

QUOTE(shermanyck @ Jan 27 2013, 01:21 AM)
Reason:

Well, you are buying one of the most expensive condo in Serdang and yet rented to students?
Not to be forgotten despite you may getting rentals which is just nice to cover for your instalments but if the areas are flooded with students then the appreciation of properties may suffer. Also students may not necessarily rent at COG as there is plenty of cheaper options in Serdang and nowadays students have cars which they dont mind drive a bit if can save some hundreds per month.
shermanyck
post Jan 28 2013, 03:46 AM

Getting Started
196 posts

QUOTE(ronn77 @ Jan 27 2013, 01:19 PM)
Well, you are buying one of the most expensive condo in Serdang and yet rented to students?
Not to be forgotten despite you may getting rentals which is just nice to cover for your instalments but if the areas are flooded with students then the appreciation of properties may suffer. Also students may not necessarily rent at COG as there is plenty of cheaper options in Serdang and nowadays students have cars which they dont mind drive a bit if can save some hundreds per month.
Yes. I agreed too. But COG really have previleage pedestrain link to TPM, distance not more than 200m.
TPM Road access also under negotiation. I would choose near COG area ...
Lion2013
post Jan 28 2013, 11:04 AM

33 posts

QUOTE(shermanyck @ Jan 28 2013, 03:46 AM)
Yes. I agreed too. But COG really have previleage  pedestrain link to TPM, distance not more than 200m.
TPM Road access also under negotiation. I would choose near COG area ...
Pedestrian link may be but I do not believe a direct access from TPM to COG. It will erode exclusiveness of TPM and tenants there will sure complain. Also doubtful on 3rd college at COG. How to compete with established colleges at TPM unless the college has special strength or target market. Africa students ?
Chris Chew
post Jan 28 2013, 11:44 AM

10k Club
10,387 posts

QUOTE(Lion2013 @ Jan 28 2013, 11:04 AM)
Pedestrian link may be but I do not believe a direct access from TPM to COG. It will erode exclusiveness of TPM and tenants there will sure complain. Also doubtful on 3rd college at COG. How to compete with established colleges at TPM unless the college has special strength or target market. Africa students ?
Agree.

I doubt the TPM will approve the special route to COG, well I dunno.

3rd college, even it would be happen here, a small college how to attract students profile who afford to pay high rental ard this area? Africans maybe yes.

64 Pages « < 35 36 37 38 39 > » Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0152sec    0.20    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 01:47 PM