Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Please provide proper description when you report a post. Report button abuse will earn you an automatic warn + suspension.
56 Pages « < 35 36 37 38 39 > »  
RSS feedBump TopicReply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> CITY OF GREEN @ BUKIT JALIL, A new integrated housing project (Investment)

shermanyck
post Jan 25 2013, 06:06 PM

Getting Started
Group: Junior Member

QUOTE(Vestor @ Jan 25 2013, 10:26 AM)
What's the take up rate so far?
As far as I know, developer no more 650sqf unit.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
twincharger07
post Jan 25 2013, 07:37 PM

Look at all my stars!!
Group: Senior Member

QUOTE(ppldmc @ Jan 25 2013, 04:01 PM)
Competition....yeah around that area...

What is the pricing for these property? Is COG too expensive compare with them?

Villa Pavillion
Villa Park
The Sanderson
Heritage Residence
East Lake Residence
One South
Aman Heights
COG is competing with bukit jalil condos given the close proximation to this area,,
bj has better advantage in terms of access, public transport n commercial than COG, n most of bj condos are selling much lesser than COG interms psft,,

i own villa pavilion before, my opinion COG is kinna overated, nothing but attractive downpayment,, if you are aiming for tenant, there are plenty cheaper rent at bj assuming bj rental asking for 2.5k while COG asking for 3k,, moreover bj condos offer bigger size than 1000sqft,,,

imho, its better to strecth the condo samples wider to serdang, kinrara, bj to gauge whether your are buying at a reasonable price,, there are alot of condos to compete with to get tenants few years down the road,,

my2c

This post has been edited by twincharger07: Jan 25 2013, 07:39 PM
+Quote Post
twincharger07
post Jan 25 2013, 07:42 PM

Look at all my stars!!

QUOTE(JustNobody @ Jan 25 2013, 04:27 PM)
I Simply hamtan:  tongue.gif

Villa Pavillion - 320 to 350 psf
Villa Park - 340 to 370 psf
The Sanderson - 420 to 450 psf
Heritage Residence - 400 to 450 psf
East Lake Residence - 400 to 450 psf
One South - 400 to 450 psf
Aman Heights - 270 to 300 psf (winner in terms of lowest psf)

biggrin.gif
villa pavilion plus minus 300psft,, villa park slightly higher,,
+Quote Post
shermanyck
post Jan 25 2013, 07:57 PM

Getting Started

Thank you for all advice and opinion, but i still have 4 units. Hahah ... Who fast who get ...
+Quote Post
Lion2013
post Jan 25 2013, 08:49 PM

QUOTE(shermanyck @ Jan 24 2013, 10:20 PM)
They are 2 more roads waiting for approval.
2 more roads, where? I know one from TPM to COG. Where is the other road?

I am interested to buy only worry about access road.....
+Quote Post
netcrawler
post Jan 25 2013, 08:59 PM

Enthusiast

QUOTE(Lion2013 @ Jan 25 2013, 08:49 PM)

I'm interested in this project if only developer can promise a road cutting through TPM which will cut short the travelling time from
Bukit Serdang to KL/Bukit Jalil
+Quote Post
ronn77
post Jan 26 2013, 02:06 PM

Look at all my stars!!

People must be dreaming that someone is going to pay $3000 to stay at Serdang.
Ask yourself if you willing to fork out 3k staying at this area or COG and you will answer your own question. The surrounding cities which at much better locations such as BJ and Puchong are rented under $3k and what makes this conjob can command 3k?

+Quote Post
Nikmon
post Jan 26 2013, 02:23 PM

Enthusiast

QUOTE(ronn77 @ Jan 26 2013, 02:06 PM)
Ask yourself if you willing to fork out 3k staying at this area or COG and you will answer your own question. The surrounding cities which at much better locations such as BJ and Puchong are rented under $3k and what makes this conjob can command 3k?
Under 3k??
Puchong rental average below 2k only....

Pj around 2.5k....
+Quote Post
twincharger07
post Jan 26 2013, 02:43 PM

Look at all my stars!!

yea.. the 1st test would be can Setia Walk 1000+ sqft unit rented out for 3k in 3 years time?
currently, most are asking below 2k for partial furnish, slightly above 2k for FF.. that also with surrounding matured commercial area, direct access to LDP, retails below, cinema, and 99% sure of LRT infront of it...

The only few condos able to ask above 3k are Covillea FF, Savanna FF, Setia Walk ~1400sqft FF.. Zest FF dont even come close to 3k

also the much more supplies from BJ/OUG enclave in 3 years time, with better location, better access and bigger build up which possibility most will be asking between 2k to 3k.. maybe Twin Arkz and KM1 will be asking for higher rental..

Sanderson located within the same area, but i doubt owners will be asking more than 2k for its standard units...

This post has been edited by twincharger07: Jan 26 2013, 02:44 PM
+Quote Post
Nikmon
post Jan 26 2013, 02:52 PM

Enthusiast

QUOTE(twincharger07 @ Jan 26 2013, 02:43 PM)
yea.. the 1st test would be can Setia Walk 1000+ sqft unit rented out for 3k in 3 years time?
currently, most are asking below 2k for partial furnish, slightly above 2k for FF.. that also with surrounding matured commercial area, direct access to LDP, retails below, cinema, and 99% sure of LRT infront of it...

The only few condos able to ask above 3k are Covillea FF, Savanna FF, Setia Walk ~1400sqft FF.. Zest FF dont even come close to 3k

also the much more supplies from BJ/OUG enclave in 3 years time, with better location, better access and bigger build up which possibility most will be asking between 2k to 3k.. maybe Twin Arkz and KM1 will be asking for higher rental..

Sanderson located within the same area, but i doubt owners will be asking more than 2k for its standard units...
Than pj and subang rental will go up to 3.5-4k already, nice thumbup.gif
+Quote Post
ace77
post Jan 26 2013, 03:00 PM

Casual

Why claim under bukit jalil when it is under serdang
User is online!Profile CardPM
+Quote Post
Lion2013
post Jan 26 2013, 04:19 PM

QUOTE(twincharger07 @ Jan 26 2013, 02:43 PM)

Sanderson access is much worse than COG. Need to go round and round the factories. COG much better access. COG rental should be much higher than sanderson unless a new road can link up sanderson to COG.

Any chance a new road linking Sanderson to COG? then villa park and sanderson will offer better value.
+Quote Post
JustNobody
post Jan 26 2013, 04:32 PM

Enthusiast

QUOTE(Lion2013 @ Jan 26 2013, 04:19 PM)
Sanderson access is much worse than COG. Need to go round and round the factories. COG much better access. COG rental should be much higher than sanderson unless a new road can link up sanderson to COG.

Any chance a new road linking Sanderson to COG? then villa park and sanderson will offer better value.
No worry, wait and see.
+Quote Post
shermanyck
post Jan 26 2013, 04:51 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(Lion2013 @ Jan 25 2013, 08:49 PM)

This is what developer tell me, u can check out at their showroom. If you are interested, pls PM me your contact number. TQ.
+Quote Post
shermanyck
post Jan 26 2013, 04:53 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(netcrawler @ Jan 25 2013, 08:59 PM)
I'm interested in this project if only developer can promise a road cutting through TPM which will cut short the travelling time from
Confirm no road cutting through TPM, only pedestrian road is link.
+Quote Post
shermanyck
post Jan 26 2013, 04:57 PM

Getting Started

Bro, i think is 2-3k, depends on size unit. Anyway, now they have APPIT College, another 1 is openning, COG have license for College as well. Do you think is it possible?
+Quote Post
twincharger07
post Jan 26 2013, 05:16 PM

Look at all my stars!!

QUOTE(Lion2013 @ Jan 26 2013, 04:19 PM)

look at slide #34 of the presentation by mpsj
also look at slide #42 - pengambilan tanah untuk cadangan jalan 66 which clearly passing by sanderson..
http://ocps.mpsj.gov.my/cms/documentstorag...202010-2020.pdf

eversince they built villa pavilion, the had already made the road up till the edge of the apartment's fencing near the garbage area.. this is because of preparing new access to the inner of bukit serdang.. now when you visit villa pavilion, the road is extending inwards..

with all this future road, how would you say sanderson access is worst which basically they are at the same locality?

yes.. when the link road open up, villa park n sanderson offer better value.. cheaper and villa park offers bigger build up.. so why COG..

This post has been edited by twincharger07: Jan 26 2013, 05:37 PM
+Quote Post
twincharger07
post Jan 26 2013, 05:32 PM

Look at all my stars!!

QUOTE(netcrawler @ Jan 25 2013, 08:59 PM)
2 reasons i dont think thats possible..

1) TPM is a fence-up guarded area which i dont think they will open another access for "public convenience"..
opening 1 more access means they need to put up a guard booth.. it is not up to developer but TPM's approval..

2) there is already an acess from bukit jalil express to bukit serdang, some where opposite astro.. this was built 5 years ago and this strecth of land was former TPM area.. the access road was jointly built by few developers who has development in bukit serdang, including Villamas and approved by MPSJ... having 2 access cutting thru TPM within a short distance is redundant, espcially after the access road from COG to villa pavilion is open up..

my2c..
+Quote Post
netcrawler
post Jan 26 2013, 06:00 PM

Enthusiast

QUOTE(twincharger07 @ Jan 26 2013, 05:32 PM)
2 reasons i dont think thats possible..

1) TPM is a fence-up guarded area which i dont think they will open another access for "public convenience"..
opening 1 more access means they need to put up a guard booth.. it is not up to developer but TPM's approval..

2) there is already an acess from bukit jalil express to bukit serdang, some where opposite astro.. this was built 5 years ago and this strecth of land was former TPM area.. the access road was jointly built by few developers who has development in bukit serdang, including Villamas and approved by MPSJ... having 2 access cutting thru TPM within a short distance is redundant, espcially after the access road from COG to villa pavilion is open up..

my2c..
From the MPSJ's Plan, it does look like the access road will be built to connect PBS 14/1 to Villa Park and Sanderson as well as many roads to
surrounding industrial and resindential areas. Only question is when will these been executed. Agreed with you that the road cutting through
TPM is no viable due to TPM is gated and gated area and the current road is good enough to going in to the BUKIT serdang. It will be perfect
to have road straight flying into Bukit Serdang from Bukit Jalil by passing roundabout. This will greatly reduce the traffic to racecourse.

This post has been edited by netcrawler: Jan 26 2013, 06:03 PM
+Quote Post
twincharger07
post Jan 26 2013, 06:09 PM

Look at all my stars!!

QUOTE(netcrawler @ Jan 26 2013, 06:00 PM)
From the MPSJ's Plan, it does look like the access road will be built to connect PBS 14/1 to Villa Park and Sanderson as well as many roads to
surrounding industrial and resindential areas. Only question is when will these been executed. Agreed with you that the road cutting through
TPM is no viable due to TPM is gated and gated area and the current road is good enough to going in to the BUKIT serdang. It will be perfect
to have road straight flying into Bukit Serdang from Bukit Jalil by passing roundabout. This will greatly reduce the traffic to racecourse.
there is also plan to build a flyover from bj road into bukit serdang..but that not so much confirm..

again for the access road linking to cog, you hav to pay a visit to villa pavilion to see it yourself, it is underconstruction now... i dont see a point if it is only half done linking it to cog only..

This post has been edited by twincharger07: Jan 26 2013, 06:11 PM
+Quote Post

56 Pages « < 35 36 37 38 39 > » 
Bump TopicReply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic

Switch to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0625sec    2.88    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 18th April 2014 - 04:05 PM