Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

32 Pages « < 3 4 5 6 7 > » Bottom

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Change Of Ownership Without Runner Procedure, D.I.Y / Runner / Home Appointment

views

tangtang22
post Jan 3 2014, 11:57 AM

Getting Started
197 posts

QUOTE(vergas @ Jan 3 2014, 11:26 AM)
Any good recommendation for a runner in Klang Valley? Want to transfer car between family members.
Suggest u to go urself as mysikap does not allow runners anymore.

Furthermore, its actually a straightforward process.
ongdennis
post Jan 4 2014, 10:05 AM

Enthusiast
761 posts

Planning to get a used car recently but then the seller had converted the engine 1 year ago and not yet endorsed at jpj for the new engine.

What will be the procedure if I want to buy that car (cash sale)?

the seller say can endorse n change the ownership at the sametime.
Rishi
post Jan 9 2014, 07:36 AM

8 posts

Hey Guys,

I am currently purchasing a 2nd hand car from a dealder. He is charging me 600 bucks for registration and 600 bucks for inspection.

Would you be kind enough to advice if I am being taken for a ride?

Warm Regards
Rishi
tangtang22
post Jan 9 2014, 09:09 AM

Getting Started
197 posts

QUOTE(Rishi @ Jan 9 2014, 07:36 AM)
Hey Guys,

I am currently purchasing a 2nd hand car from a dealder. He is charging me 600 bucks for registration and 600 bucks for inspection.

Warm Regards
Rishi
U decide urself -- Fee to change ownership/registration is only RM100 at JPJ counter. Car inspection at Puspakom is only RM30.

Rishi
post Jan 9 2014, 10:08 AM

8 posts

Mate,

I couldnt be more greatful and appreciative of your reply. I cannot wait to have my next conversation with my dealer.

It's going to be an interesting session.

Thank you!
summeracres
post Jan 9 2014, 11:02 AM

4 posts

QUOTE(Rishi @ Jan 9 2014, 07:36 AM)
Hey Guys,

Warm Regards
Rishi
Definitely taken for a ride. Even if you buy directly from seller, bank will charge RM400 for everything including runner fee. So either way 1.2k is too much.
cheekin36
post Jan 16 2014, 04:51 PM

7 posts

Just done transfer of ownership on one of my car. I did it on my self. very simple, only need to go 2 different place:-
1. 8am morning que at puspakom to do inspection B5, make sure u do not have black tinted. Once your turn within 30mins can get everything done. Puspakom inspection fee RM30.
2. 2nd day go JPJ transfer name. Bring new owner photo copy IC. New owner must come too. Then fill in few pieces form. Once your turn can finish all process within 10 mins. JPJ transfer fee RM100
cheekin36
post Jan 16 2014, 04:52 PM

7 posts

Just done transfer of ownership on one of my car. I did it on my self. very simple, only need to go 2 different place:-
1. 8am morning que at puspakom to do inspection B5, make sure u do not have black tinted. Once your turn within 30mins can get everything done. Puspakom inspection fee RM30.
2. 2nd day go JPJ transfer name. Bring new owner photo copy IC. New owner must come too. Then fill in few pieces form. Once your turn can finish all process within 10 mins. JPJ transfer fee RM100
DreamChaser
post Jan 19 2014, 01:06 PM

Dreamer
2,154 posts

anyone can enlighten on the procedure for transferring my deceased father's car to my name? what forms are required and any special procedures required? thx!
TSWira_lover
post Jan 23 2014, 09:49 PM

Casual
315 posts

QUOTE(DreamChaser @ Jan 19 2014, 01:06 PM)
anyone can enlighten on the procedure for transferring my deceased father's car to my name? what forms are required and any special procedures required? thx!
my condolences bro.. not familiar for this procedure... is the car fully paid or still got a hire purchase?
<-- no content -->
DreamChaser
post Jan 24 2014, 03:04 PM

Dreamer
2,154 posts

QUOTE(Wira_lover @ Jan 23 2014, 09:49 PM)
my condolences bro.. not familiar for this procedure... is the car fully paid or still got a hire purchase?
car already fully paid. smile.gif grant and all LA with us now...
TSWira_lover
post Jan 24 2014, 09:45 PM

Casual
315 posts

alright .. if its fully paid should be ok... shouldnt have much of a prob as long as you got all the documents such geran etc...the only diff in this case i belive you need to include your late dad documents such as death certificate etc... there is a form which should be different for the change name...it will be tukar nama secara tidak sukarela something like that.

so as long as you have ur dad's ic , death cert, that form and insurance for the car under your name....they should be able to complete the process.... just drop by jpj and can do yourself or hire a runner. but best to do your self if you have the time.
DreamChaser
post Jan 26 2014, 01:05 AM

Dreamer
2,154 posts

QUOTE(Wira_lover @ Jan 24 2014, 09:45 PM)
alright .. if its fully paid should be ok... shouldnt have much of a prob as long as you got all the documents such geran etc...the only diff in this case i belive you need to include your late dad documents such as death certificate etc... there is a form which should be different for the change name...it will be tukar nama secara tidak sukarela something like that.

so as long as you have ur dad's ic , death cert, that form and insurance for the car under your name....they should be able to complete the process.... just drop by jpj and can do yourself or hire a runner. but best to do your self if you have the time.
great, thanks! thumbup.gif
boysrule
post Jan 26 2014, 05:40 PM

Getting Started
173 posts

Hi guys... Need your comment whether my tint will pass puspakom for ownership change. Changing name within family that's why the need to save the tint. Currently using Llumar Crystal 6 jpj compliant but worried about the coloured window. Kindly refer to photo attached for detailed info.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/fk9d1npht58xn57/P...5%2035%20PM.jpg
https://www.dropbox.com/s/ogxkk4zwkwkca3u/P...6%2021%20PM.jpg
https://www.dropbox.com/s/ec21nm70vraskzq/P...6%2010%20PM.jpg

Sorry some bug/error using the upload attachment function with iPhone... Pls refer to Dropbox link TQ

This post has been edited by boysrule: Jan 26 2014, 05:42 PM
TSWira_lover
post Jan 26 2014, 09:32 PM

Casual
315 posts

the tint by view wont really be able to see. they use a device to scan...if it fails...they will ask you if want to tear or not... if they tear for you it will be a crappy job and end up have to send to shop to wash/clean... if pass then its good. .. if you got cert or such to show jpj for your tint maybe ok... but again... its all up to that scanner they use
boysrule
post Jan 26 2014, 09:39 PM

Getting Started
173 posts

Tint shop not gonna cover puspakom. Most probably I will need to re-tint and say bye bye to the 1 yr old tint.
TSWira_lover
post Jan 27 2014, 12:36 AM

Casual
315 posts

most likely that will be the outcome...to avoid any issues best do without that tint or test luck when you go in...if they say tear just tear
nj922
post Jan 29 2014, 05:57 PM

Getting Started
191 posts

Hi,
I am buying my company used car. Currently my company has already cancelled the insurance but the road tax still valid until May. My loan is still in progress, the car ownership hasn't changed to me. Please advice can I buy insurance for this car?
summeracres
post Jan 29 2014, 06:06 PM

4 posts

QUOTE(nj922 @ Jan 29 2014, 05:57 PM)
Hi,
I am buying my company used car. Currently my company has already cancelled the insurance but the road tax still valid until May. My loan is still in progress, the car ownership hasn't changed to me. Please advice can I buy insurance for this car?
It doesn't work this way. The road tax need to be cancelled before cancelling the insurance. Just go to any insurance company and purchase a new insurance after that.
nj922
post Jan 29 2014, 06:37 PM

Getting Started
191 posts

QUOTE(summeracres @ Jan 29 2014, 06:06 PM)
It doesn't work this way. The road tax need to be cancelled before cancelling the insurance. Just go to any insurance company and purchase a new insurance after that.
Erm, so you mean my company hasn't cancelled the insurance? The road tax is still valid and stick to the mirror. But I am not sure whether is it still insured or not...

32 Pages « < 3 4 5 6 7 > » Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0242sec    0.55    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 23rd April 2021 - 10:04 AM