Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Bump Topic Topic Closed RSS Feed
126 Pages  1 2 3 > » Bottom

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

❤ LYN Proton INSPIRA: Owners/Fan Thread V7 ❤, SMART GUYS GET IT! | Got yours yet?

views

TSdarkangel7
post Jul 2 2011, 01:29 PM, updated 13y ago

Getting Started
110 posts

V1: http://forum.lowyat.net/topic/1601545
V2: http://forum.lowyat.net/topic/1641138
V3: http://forum.lowyat.net/topic/1673464
V4: http://forum.lowyat.net/topic/1736051
V5: http://forum.lowyat.net/topic/1789193
V6: http://forum.lowyat.net/topic/1865892

WELCOME TO LYN Proton INSPIRA: Official Owners/Fans Thread!

user posted image

user posted image

LATEST PROMOTION!!

user posted image

List of Proud Owners: 86 -- and counting!!
List of Future Owners: 17 -- and more to come!!

CURRENT OWNERS!!

2.0P
» Click to show Spoiler - click again to hide... «

1.8E CVT

1.8E MANUAL

FUTURE OWNERS!!

2008 Mitsubishi Lancer Service Manual

File name: 2008_Mitsubishi_Lancer_Service_Manual.zip File size: 92.92 MB

New Vehicle Collection Checklist
[attachmentid=2306019]

Locktech Pedal Lock information from Poadster (sh@rty5)

AutoFoam Information from rublik (KLAuto)

FAQ

Videos

SMART GUYS GET IT!

This post has been edited by darkangel7: Jul 3 2011, 12:06 AM
TSdarkangel7
post Jul 2 2011, 01:31 PM

Getting Started
110 posts

RESERVED
elainor
post Jul 2 2011, 01:32 PM

Snap snap snap
1,095 posts

Congratz! I can see a lot of inspira otr nowadays!
TSdarkangel7
post Jul 2 2011, 01:32 PM

Getting Started
110 posts

QUOTE(shahie @ Jul 2 2011, 01:09 PM)
Just confirmed, chasis no 7073, since i'm not familiar with a sales person just now, only managed to get this 2 picture, front (side) & rear (side) window glass. most of the other parts i notice similar to the first batch with Mitsu logo except the rear windscreen.

front:
user posted image

Rear:
user posted image

you may contact this salesman if you need further info, just quote 2.0P silver inspira
user posted image
Damn.. Even I got mine on launch day also Proton side windows..
zuladha
post Jul 2 2011, 01:33 PM

1 posts

Congratulation for V7.
that part only maybe Mitsu. Other part how...maybe alot local

This post has been edited by zuladha: Jul 2 2011, 01:34 PM
Sh@rty 5
post Jul 2 2011, 01:41 PM

Getting Started
104 posts

tongue.gif ngek ngek ngek , tq to bro xcaliber who came for the lock and crsytal plate plus r3 frame

guess he is on his way to agm..
chyapp
post Jul 2 2011, 02:16 PM

0 posts

Wah.... Alot people sure very du lan especially those who is 1st batch some more that more mitsu parts... Now the new one even window is mitsu... Hahahaha sien liao lo u all so called 1st batch. Well btw i see my own colour which use 2 spoiler at the back. He park at berjaya time square hahahaha

Added on July 2, 2011, 2:18 pmHahahaha zul now is psycho ur own mind how all is local parts only the mirror is imported part ah? Hahahahah

Added on July 2, 2011, 2:59 pmuser posted image

This is the photo i taken

This post has been edited by chyapp: Jul 2 2011, 02:59 PM
ckk125
post Jul 2 2011, 03:18 PM

On my way
640 posts

QUOTE(chyapp @ Jul 2 2011, 02:16 PM)
Wah.... Alot people sure very du lan especially those who is 1st batch some more that more mitsu parts... Now the new one even window is mitsu... Hahahaha sien liao lo u all so called 1st batch. Well btw i see my own colour which use 2 spoiler at the back. He park at berjaya time square hahahaha

Added on July 2, 2011, 2:18 pmHahahaha zul now is psycho ur own mind how all is local parts only the mirror is imported part ah? Hahahahah

Added on July 2, 2011, 2:59 pmuser posted image

This is the photo i taken
haha..glass not important, most important is the power steering hose. tongue.gif

like wat zul said, most parts are already local parts, the tweeter and steering leather is a very good example.

joking aside, maybe it is a publicity move? can now tell people that even the windows are from mitsu. biggrin.gif

This post has been edited by ckk125: Jul 2 2011, 03:21 PM
SothysSaleShop
post Jul 2 2011, 03:21 PM

Getting Started
92 posts

congrats on V7! keep it up!

being 1st batch owners does not only simply mean we have more imported parts, it's more than that...the feeling of being unique on the road for about 2-3 months is priceless....turning head wherever you go & get people admiring the car and telling you that it looks damn good...even just as recent as last month, I was doing balancing & alignment at my regular mechanic shop..a stranger just came up to me saying "you have a very nice car & the mod is tastefully done" yet another compliment after I had the car for 6months...

so window with mitsu or proton logo is just only a window...nothing more nothing less...having more mitsu logo dosent make it "more" of a lancer but I am glad for those who gets mitsu window as we are paying rm90k car for almost an exact rm120k CBU ..that is another priceless feeling... brows.gif
ckk125
post Jul 2 2011, 03:23 PM

On my way
640 posts

QUOTE(SothysSaleShop @ Jul 2 2011, 03:21 PM)
congrats on V7! keep it up!

being 1st batch owners does not only simply mean we have more imported parts, it's more than that...the feeling of being unique on the road for about 2-3 months is priceless....turning head wherever you go & get people admiring the car and telling you that it looks damn good...even just as recent as last month, I was doing balancing & alignment at my regular mechanic shop..a stranger just came up to me saying "you have a very nice car & the mod is tastefully done" yet another compliment after I had the car for 6months...

so window with mitsu or proton logo is just only a window...nothing more nothing less...having more mitsu logo dosent make it "more" of a lancer but I am glad for those who gets mitsu window as we are paying rm90k car for almost an exact rm120k CBU ..that is another priceless feeling... brows.gif
ya.. at the end of the day, we pay 90k for 120k's chasis and drive train..what more can u ask from a car? biggrin.gif
-cmi-
post Jul 2 2011, 03:39 PM

On my way
664 posts

Nice. V7 already rclxms.gif
Rubz77
post Jul 2 2011, 06:04 PM

19 posts

Hmmm...this afternoon I was at the Taman Tun showroom...saw a silver 2.0P with chasis number 91xx. Only the front windscreen is Mitsubishi. Side windows and rear windscreen are Proton.
The sales guy told me the leather seats are Nappa leather. Is that true ?

Current promotion options :
1. 5 yr warranty + 4k discount
2. 5 yr warranty + 5 yr free service + low interest

Option 1 does not qualify for 5 yr free service and the interest rate is 3%

Option 2 interest rate are as follows :
2.33% for 5 yr loan period
2.60% for 7 yr loan period
2.80% for 9 yr loan period
Minimum loan for Option 2 is 30k

Extended warranty is not tied to any insurance companies. It is given by Proton. They will issue a certificate within 2 months of purchase of the car.
Kaizer-Espada
post Jul 2 2011, 06:07 PM

0 posts

Anyone here driving the 1.8 manual Inspira? Care to share your thoughts/opinions on it?

I've test driven the 1.8 CVT model, which leaves a positive impression to me - very smooth and quiet (compared to my 3 year old Persona - harsh engine, rattles everywhere)

Just wondering if the manual Inspira is as smooth as the CVT model and at least as engaging to drive as my current Persona.
vinothrao84
post Jul 2 2011, 07:04 PM

Casual
317 posts

@Kaizer-Espada,

i test drive both M and 2.0 CVT ....

u wont get smooth ride with manual unless ur pro in tackling clutch
but i would say with manual you control the ride either smooth cruise or pedal to the floor race.....hehe

for the cvt gear its superbly smooth no doubt the best i ever driven in auto car.....

i'm looking forward to get the manual version soon enough...

Added on July 2, 2011, 7:06 pmowh ya...today i went the showroom to ask whats the best offer....

salesman tell me....5 years free service + 3k discount + free smart tag + 2.84% from PBB....

showroom located at balakong, cheras

This post has been edited by vinothrao84: Jul 2 2011, 07:06 PM
-cmi-
post Jul 2 2011, 07:12 PM

On my way
664 posts

QUOTE(Kaizer-Espada @ Jul 2 2011, 06:07 PM)
Anyone here driving the 1.8 manual Inspira? Care to share your thoughts/opinions on it?

I've test driven the 1.8 CVT model, which leaves a positive impression to me - very smooth and quiet (compared to my 3 year old Persona - harsh engine, rattles everywhere)

Just wondering if the manual Inspira is as smooth as the CVT model and at least as engaging to drive as my current Persona.
I have been read somewhere before that said 1.8 CVT is underpower compare to 1.8 MT.
The differences of 1.8 CVT and 2.0 CVT also is big compare to the price different.
That's one of the reason i booking Inspira 1.8 MT.
chyapp
post Jul 2 2011, 07:21 PM

0 posts

QUOTE(ckk125 @ Jul 2 2011, 03:18 PM)
haha..glass not important, most important is the power steering hose. tongue.gif

like wat zul said, most parts are already local parts, the tweeter and steering leather is a very good example.

joking aside, maybe it is a publicity move? can now tell people that even the windows are from mitsu.  biggrin.gif
by add a 10KG EVO X spoiler it will make the car more stable when u drive 120KM/h, but the fuel consumption will increase and also your rear tyre will be "die" faster. but of coz in long term basis. after i see a post about the spoiler.. i might consider it twice..anyway.. i already have inspira.. modification is just a matter of $$$ we have. if we have extra, wanna change to WHAT SO EVER also can..smile.gif the most important is the parts and chasis that is same as lancer.smile.gif

p/s about the steeering hose...it is important that is must original mitsu? better steer? hmmm... after waranty that time i change to ori mitsu lo.. hahahah...

This post has been edited by chyapp: Jul 2 2011, 07:22 PM
WKS2226
post Jul 2 2011, 07:22 PM

0 posts

QUOTE(darkangel7 @ Jul 2 2011, 01:32 PM)
Damn.. Even I got mine on launch day also Proton side windows..
I am just received my car at PJ showroom, Chasing no. 7069, side window glass not Mit. already..... ( last time test drive still got Mit logo)
The car look still ok lah, just found some minor defect like the rubber for side door not fix very nice, wind sound is loud when i drove only 80km/hr-( i am remember test drove was not like that) ,The front bodykit forget to fix 2nr of screw.... hope others park are ok......... Cheers........

chyapp
post Jul 2 2011, 07:26 PM

0 posts

QUOTE(WKS2226 @ Jul 2 2011, 07:22 PM)
I am just received my car at PJ showroom, Chasing no. 7069, side window glass not Mit. already..... ( last time test drive still got Mit logo)
The car look still ok lah, just found some minor defect like the rubber for side door not fix very nice, wind sound is loud when i drove only 80km/hr-( i am remember test drove was not like that) ,The front bodykit forget to fix 2nr of screw.... hope others park are ok.........  Cheers........
congrate!! it just a glass anyway...
so the rubber for side door not fix nicely <=--- must get it fix lo. brother... snap a photo to let us see see
wind sound normally at 80km/h is no sound lo for me ( i got door visor some more) only when 110 ~ 120km/h only got sound (loud) so u better get it check.

fron body kit must verified agian lo with them... why no fix nicely and screw..
ngjx
post Jul 2 2011, 08:32 PM

Getting Started
282 posts

how does the wind sound like? is it whistling sound or what? for me, i feel the road noise is louder...when driving newly build road only very quiet...
kaizou
post Jul 2 2011, 08:57 PM

21 posts

Congratz on v7. go go go...

on the side mirror with mitsu logo...Proton wanna clear old stock of test unit spare mirror? seems kinda inconsistent and rare sight...

126 Pages  1 2 3 > » Top
Topic ClosedOptions

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0327sec    0.58    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 05:14 PM