Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

14 Pages < 1 2 3 4 5 > » Bottom

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> BANDAR NUSAPUTRA, Cyberjaya locality at Puchong price

views

hockster
post May 28 2011, 10:54 PM

39 posts

I think its a disaster to buy a house which is sinking, I dont think that because of foundation or because of renovation of the house and the house is sinking. I've seen 1 of the house at Nusaputra there, the car porch is sinked abt 4-5 inches.
i've read 1 of the comment above saying that its becoz of the removal of the pile makes the load distribution change. if it is so, why its not sink at the supporting pile, while it sink at the other side?
there must be some problem with the mining land there. think twice.
forestkl
post Jun 2 2011, 05:17 PM

8 posts

QUOTE(hockster @ May 28 2011, 10:54 PM)
I think its a disaster to buy a house which is sinking, I dont think that because of foundation or because of renovation of the house and the house is sinking. I've seen 1 of the house at Nusaputra there, the car porch is sinked abt 4-5 inches.
i've read 1 of the comment above saying that its becoz of the removal of the pile makes the load distribution change. if it is so, why its not sink at the supporting pile, while it sink at the other side?
there must be some problem with the mining land there. think twice.
Thanks Mr. Hockster for the kind opinion. However, I think the statement is not fair especially the pile. We can't remove the pile.. it's already 10-15 metres below the ground!

You miss the other points that I highlighted before:
1) Design - There is no piling works carry out at the car porch. The column sit on the pad footing. Now, you get what I mean? This is the root cause.

Nevertheless, please tell me which is house is sinking now? which road?

For your information, the developer has carried out the remedial works at affected car porch area at no cost! FOC dude. And is only a few units out of thousands unit in Nusaputra! So what is your main concern now?

and tell me, after 5 years have you seen any sinking house at Nusaputra? I mean, more than 4-5 inches that you highlight now.

Come on man, don't spread the rumors without strong basis. Please understand the soil mechanic before simply say. My 1 cent advise.

felixwang
post Jun 9 2011, 12:32 PM

On my way
546 posts

QUOTE(forestkl @ Jun 2 2011, 05:17 PM)
Thanks Mr. Hockster for the kind opinion. However, I think the statement is not fair especially the pile. We can't remove the pile.. it's already 10-15 metres below the ground!

You miss the other points that I highlighted before:
1) Design - There is no piling works carry out at the car porch. The column sit on the pad footing. Now, you get what I mean? This is the root cause.

Nevertheless, please tell me which is house is sinking now? which road?

For your information, the developer has carried out the remedial works at affected car porch area at no cost! FOC dude. And is only a few units out of thousands unit in Nusaputra! So what is your main concern now?

and tell me, after 5 years have you seen any sinking house at Nusaputra? I mean, more than 4-5 inches that you highlight now.

Come on man, don't spread the rumors without strong basis. Please understand the soil mechanic before simply say. My 1 cent advise.
I have just moved away from Precinct 1, Bandar Nusaputra in April, 2011 and yes, my house along Jalan Nusaputra 1/1D has been experiencing the same problem too and solved after the developer has carried out remedial work in the late 2009.

rest assure, those units which are still experiencing cracks due to soil movement are those who have yet to opt for remedial work.

ex-structural engineer
forestkl
post Jun 10 2011, 09:58 AM

8 posts

QUOTE(felixwang @ Jun 9 2011, 12:32 PM)
I have just moved away from Precinct 1, Bandar Nusaputra in April, 2011 and yes, my house along Jalan Nusaputra 1/1D has been experiencing the same problem too and solved after the developer has carried out remedial work in the late 2009.

rest assure, those units which are still experiencing cracks due to soil movement are those who have yet to opt for remedial work. 

ex-structural engineer
Thanks Felix! You just told this after you moved away from Nusaputra? Have you told your potential buyer about the soil movement?
felixwang
post Jun 16 2011, 11:35 AM

On my way
546 posts

QUOTE(forestkl @ Jun 10 2011, 09:58 AM)
Thanks Felix! You just told this after you moved away from Nusaputra? Have you told your potential buyer about the soil movement?
what do you think you numbnuts...
darren84
post Jun 20 2011, 11:12 PM

Getting Started
172 posts

it's generally not safe to stay in ex-mining area... can totally imagine the sinking prob
geolee
post Jun 21 2011, 01:14 AM

Getting Started
135 posts

QUOTE(darren84 @ Jun 20 2011, 11:12 PM)
it's generally not safe to stay in ex-mining area... can totally imagine the sinking prob
Agree.. think it this way.. will it get better or get worst if u know u are staying on ex mining land
A small kid will know it will only get worst or stay at it is for now..
woengx2
post Jun 21 2011, 01:41 AM

Casual
311 posts

QUOTE(geolee @ Jun 21 2011, 01:14 AM)
Agree.. think it this way.. will it get better or get worst if u know u are staying on ex mining land
A small kid will know it will only get worst or stay at it is for now..
What is ex mining land ?
It was a lake before and being back filled ? hmm.gif
hockster
post Jun 21 2011, 08:27 PM

39 posts

dear forestkl,

I've seen the sinking carporch at 1/1b, 2/1d. isnt this 2 jalan is enough to tell the soil is soft there? and please explain why the house is cracking the whole way round? 4 dimensional cracking.. you must be one of the agent there.. and to boost your market.. you must have buy few lots there if u like there so much.. please dont make others into trouble.. our hard earn money is not to endanger with such kind of houses..

i check the house closely, and i saw everywhere is cracking in the house.. and the owner had already fix it.. but i think the outer is fixed.. and i dont think the owner is fixing the inner side.. living hall crack, kitchen crack, master bedroom crack.. 2 small room crack.. everywhere is cracking..
and the most common thing is that the roof is leaking... i've seen 4 houses at nusaputra and everyone of the house must encounter the roof water leaking..
so i think the house quality is really in poor condition..
its just my opinion... no offence..
wl_n
post Jun 21 2011, 09:29 PM

Enthusiast
743 posts

IMHO, some of Nusaputra houses are either not having proper structure design or the works not been carried out properly by the Contractor. And now i m pretty sure its facing structure cracks due to soil settlement.
Lanto
post Jun 25 2011, 05:34 PM

2 posts

QUOTE(hockster @ Jun 21 2011, 08:27 PM)
dear forestkl,

I've seen the sinking carporch at 1/1b, 2/1d. isnt this 2 jalan is enough to tell the soil is soft there? and please explain why the house is cracking the whole way round? 4 dimensional cracking.. you must be one of the agent there.. and to boost your market.. you must have buy few lots there if u like there so much.. please dont make others into trouble.. our hard earn money is not to endanger with such kind of houses..

i check the house closely, and i saw everywhere is cracking in the house.. and the owner had already fix it.. but i think the outer is fixed.. and i dont think the owner is fixing the inner side.. living hall crack, kitchen crack, master bedroom crack.. 2 small room crack.. everywhere is cracking..
and the most common thing is that the roof is leaking... i've seen 4 houses at nusaputra and everyone of the house must encounter the roof water leaking..
Really arr??
I've seen a couple of houses with really bad cracking outside, but never inside the house. Which units did u see this at? I like the location and surrounding, but like everybody else wary about the settlement issues. Perhaps should look at Presinct 2, at almost 100k premium. hmm.gif
hockster
post Jun 26 2011, 05:48 AM

39 posts

yeah..
its very true... i got attracted by the surrounding also... nice garden.. and also the strict security there..
i have seen quite many house too... and its located at jalan 1/1d, 1/2d, 1/1b, every house encounter roof water leaking.. and some house experiencing bad crack.. and sinking of the car porch too..
I dont really know much about precinct 2, coz its out of my budget, so didnt make a survey.. and i heard the quality is better...

SUSizdyharz
post Jun 29 2011, 12:32 AM

Casual
469 posts

IF you see the interchange connecting the taman putra perdana and selangor science park 2 also is sinking on the side which near to Nusaputra area.. The road now is damaged badly dunno because of why whereas the road near to Amanputra is quite ok eventhough the are cracks here n there due to d heavy usage of heavy vehicles such as lorries that oftenly using that road.
felixwang
post Jul 2 2011, 06:07 PM

On my way
546 posts

QUOTE(hockster @ Jun 21 2011, 08:27 PM)
dear forestkl,

well, there is plenty of choices out there besides nusaputra if you are not comfortable with the units condition. smile.gif

Added on July 2, 2011, 7:05 pm
QUOTE(wl_n @ Jun 21 2011, 09:29 PM)
IMHO, some of Nusaputra houses are either not having proper structure design or the works not been carried out properly by the Contractor.  And now i m pretty sure its facing structure cracks due to soil settlement.
it is a double storey teresse house, and not multi levelled high rise building, the design of the building structure is conventional & straight forward. the cracks that is visible throught out the wall, if it happens to be in a horizontal or vertical lines, it is safe to say that it is a joint cracks developed between the joining surfaces of a reinforced concrete members (either beams or columns) and brickwalls due to 2 non-homogeneous materials.

if the cracks width is no thicker than your hair, it is then known as a "hairline" cracks and it is perfectly safe. so long there is no cracks that is moving in a diagonal direction, there is nothing you should be worry about.

a building is warrantied for a period of 18 mths upon completion and the coverage of the rectification works is very extensive. hence, if any of your units are experiencing minor cracks & still within the warranty period, you are advised to contact your developer asap.

As for soil movement, it is logically that "soil settlement" will occurs when you place a massive object such as a building on top of any soil (soil contains both solids, water and air voids and solid tends to filled in water and air voids when it is compressed) the question is, whether does the soil settled evenly in every extend of the building. in the event when a building is experiencing a slight but anticipated uneven soil settlement, as a resultant, cracks will developed.

I can understand some of you may worry that your new house may have more cracks than others. if you are really concern about it, you may approach the maintenance team in nusaputra to have a joint inspection.

Remember, the wild spread of unproven theories will only create more problems than solutions.

This post has been edited by felixwang: Jul 2 2011, 07:05 PM
sampool
post Jul 2 2011, 07:07 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,294 posts

QUOTE(izdyharz @ Jun 29 2011, 01:32 AM)
IF you see the interchange connecting the taman putra perdana and selangor science park 2 also is sinking on the side which near to Nusaputra area.. The road now is damaged badly dunno because of why whereas the road near to Amanputra is quite ok eventhough the are cracks here n there due to d heavy usage of heavy vehicles such as lorries that oftenly using that road.
amanputra is far more better.. i dun hear there is any crack, except there is 1 or 2 units near the water tank at fase 1...

as far as i know amanputra is palm oil land from one of the security bangla few years ago....

This post has been edited by sampool: Jul 2 2011, 07:08 PM
felixwang
post Aug 22 2011, 11:07 AM

On my way
546 posts

QUOTE(sampool @ Jul 2 2011, 07:07 PM)
amanputra is far more better.. i dun hear there is any crack, except there is 1 or 2 units near the water tank at fase 1...

as far as i know amanputra is palm oil land from one of the security bangla few years ago....
well, i prefer to stay in a gated community residential area to any opened residential area. there are just too many break-ins every now and then. for those who experienced in making a police report at our local police station, you will know that the police are overwhelmed with the frequency of break-ins and very little efforts are carry out to solve these cases.

simple.ology
post Aug 22 2011, 01:08 PM

Getting Started
209 posts

it's sad to hear all this bad stories in nusaputra.... previously thought of consider this area... but now.... i'll pass...!!!

however, location wise it's perfect for me.. coz it's easily accessible to Elite highway..
felixwang
post Aug 22 2011, 01:54 PM

On my way
546 posts

QUOTE(simple.ology @ Aug 22 2011, 01:08 PM)
it's sad to hear all this bad stories in nusaputra.... previously thought of consider this area... but now.... i'll pass...!!!

however, location wise it's perfect for me.. coz it's easily accessible to Elite highway..
same here, spacious built up, gated and guarded, quiet and accessible via Maju Expressway.
SUSizdyharz
post Aug 28 2011, 03:57 AM

Casual
469 posts

QUOTE(felixwang @ Aug 22 2011, 11:07 AM)
well, i prefer to stay in a gated community residential area to any opened residential area. there are just too many break-ins every now and then. for those who experienced in making a police report at our local police station, you will know that the police are overwhelmed with the frequency of break-ins and very little efforts are carry out to solve these cases.
I thought most of the break ins cases happened in Taman Putra Perdana is from Nusaputra? There were many hearsays n rumuors i heard from those who stay in nusaputra said that they even suspect the guards in Nusaputra might involved in the break ins.
felixwang
post Aug 28 2011, 03:43 PM

On my way
546 posts

QUOTE(izdyharz @ Aug 28 2011, 03:57 AM)
I thought most of the break ins cases happened in Taman Putra Perdana is from Nusaputra? There were many hearsays n rumuors i heard from those who stay in nusaputra said that they even suspect the guards in Nusaputra might involved in the break ins.
I knew most of the security guards in bandar nusaputra personally. even been to one of the guard daughter's wedding kenduri and i find it hard to believe.

14 Pages < 1 2 3 4 5 > » Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0291sec    0.42    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 06:26 PM