Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> BANDAR NUSAPUTRA, Cyberjaya locality at Puchong price

views

forestkl
post Oct 9 2010, 01:18 PM

8 posts

QUOTE(sohoque @ Oct 7 2010, 11:43 AM)
ok tq for the feedback.

firstly i'm nt looking for condo. i bought one recently in taman melati gombak area (PV5). but that one for investment. it'll be rented out soon.

yeah i tried driving tru mex hiway yesterday. it took about 25 mnt to jln tun razak. but that time not many cars on the road. now i 80% confirm.

just now i call my friend who is living in precint 1 nusaputra. she said precint 1 got "tanah mendap" problem. so in cetain area got crack. i called developer just now to confirm. they admit but they said the problem occurs in precit 1 only. in precint 2 no more coz they have solid foundation (concrete) although at car pouch area.

what is your comment on this.
alamak... tired la with this issue. crack is only happen if you doing renovation with out standing supervision or without professional consultant. is not soil settlement issue or what.. it just a matter of design issue. at car porch area, there is no piling been done. column stand on the pad footing. normal condition is okay, but if you remove (or your neighbour) one of the column at the car porch, then crack will appear. why? because the distribution of the load is not the same anymore!

Crack at precinct 1 is not involved with main structure or brickwall. Is only appear at car porch (joint between porch & driveway) IF YOU REMOVE THE COLUMN.

Come to your friend's house & see if he or his neighbour had removed the column. If yes, then their fault!

I've read one of the article in The Sun pertaining this issue somewhere in December 2009. The most funny thing is the picture itself! yes, it's not a hairline crack but this was happened when the owner extend his kitchen! The connection between wall is not properly done (i believe there is no exmet, fishtail, starter bar & additional piling for kitchen). We are not talking about technical aspect like compaction for every 300mm, proper ground beam, rebar size etc. No wonder it's crack!!

However, some cases may be can be categorized as defect... & the owner should highlight this to Management at the early stage!
sohoque
post Oct 11 2010, 09:59 AM

3 posts

ok.. sorry bro. i asked a lot. coz buying a house is not like buying clothes.

ok, in your opinion, is this area will develop as developer's planning? i asked this coz previously i bought a house when i was working in kuantan. the developer is damansara kuantan, a subsidiary of damansara KL. i impressed with their planning to develop the area. but after i bought semi D there and stayed for 5 years, not much they are doing. infact, they sold their land to others 2 developers. and there're projects abandon. so now i sold the house coz i moved to KL.
forestkl
post Oct 11 2010, 10:18 PM

8 posts

QUOTE(sohoque @ Oct 11 2010, 09:59 AM)
ok.. sorry bro. i asked a lot. coz buying a house is not like buying clothes.

ok, in your opinion, is this area will develop as developer's planning? i asked this coz previously i bought a house when i was working in kuantan. the developer is damansara kuantan, a subsidiary of damansara KL. i impressed with their planning to develop the area. but after i bought semi D there and stayed for 5 years, not much they are doing. infact, they sold their land to others 2 developers. and there're projects abandon. so now i sold the house coz i moved to KL.
sohoque, don't get me wrong.. i'm not blame on you. damage has been done & very hard to remove from people's mind.

nevertheless, pertaining the developer's planning, i have no idea how it look like for next 5 years. I'm hoping they will complete the development here as promised. Otherwise, people will not trust their name anymore.

Reputable developer i.e. Mah Sing, Sime Darby, I&P etc is very trustworthy developer. we can count on them.

However, looking at their sales performance, there is no reason for them to abandon this area. This become a gold mine & I believe they will not gave up just like that. A huge investment already put in at the cloverleaf interchange. If I not mistaken, Taraf unggul has to pay approx. RM60M as for contribution fees. In return, they can put Nusaputra's name at the interchange.

There is 1 chinese family already bought 2 units of Sutera Semi-D at Precinct 1 which is cost them around RM1.6M! they convert it to Bungalow... just imagine how big it was! total built up is more than 7,000 sqft!

Last but not least... is your call. Think carefully and decide. But don't take so long, time is not on your side. If you let go your booking, I believe it will taken by tomorrow's morning! I've experience this before....
ronn77
post Oct 12 2010, 11:45 AM

Look at all my stars!!
2,508 posts

So this is leasehold property? Initially I thought it's freehold as it may be worth to invest.

forestkl
post Oct 13 2010, 04:45 AM

8 posts

QUOTE(ronn77 @ Oct 12 2010, 11:45 AM)
So this is leasehold property? Initially I thought it's freehold as it may be worth to invest.
yes it is... however, the land still under master title. easy for sub-sale, less hassle. still viable for investment hence Nusaputra is the only gated community at suburb cyberjaya. appreciation value will growth fast if:

1) Dedicated interchange is officially open. (Connected to MEX Hiway within 4km-strong selling point using by Garden Residence, Summerglades, CBD Perdana etc)
2) Rapid development can be done by Nusaputra's developer (Taraf Unggul)-complete the whole package inclusive school, club house, lake, surau, shopping complex etc).
3) Selangor Science Park progressive well
4) Cyberjaya is waiting for booming since is open for Glomac, Mah Sing, UEM to share the cake. High income Cyberjaya employee will try to find their 2nd home at Cyber area.

other advatages, please log on to my blog at http://mynusaputra.blogspot.com/

thanks in advance! rclxms.gif

TSMO1
post Oct 13 2010, 05:35 PM

Getting Started
84 posts

QUOTE(forestkl @ Oct 13 2010, 04:45 AM)
2) Rapid development can be done by Nusaputra's developer (Taraf Unggul)-complete the whole package inclusive school, club house, lake, surau, shopping complex etc).
BANDAR NUSAPUTRA MASTERPLAN
user posted image
FASA I (Precinct 1 - completed)
FASA IV (Precinct 2 - completed/under construction)
INTERCHANGE (Cloverleaf Interchange - completed)

This post has been edited by MO1: Oct 13 2010, 05:37 PM
singaporegal
post Nov 17 2010, 11:52 PM

1 posts

QUOTE(MO1 @ Oct 13 2010, 05:35 PM)
BANDAR NUSAPUTRA MASTERPLAN
user posted image
FASA I  (Precinct 1 - completed)
FASA IV  (Precinct 2 - completed/under construction)
INTERCHANGE  (Cloverleaf Interchange - completed)

Hi,
I just paid deposit to book the Sutera semi-d home, the one facing the proposed gardens and stream. Then my friend told me about the problems at nusaputra. I then searched the internet and came across this forum. My other half already regretted and feeling so depressed.

I aready paid 5k. Is it worth foregoing the purchase and lose 5k rather than lose a lot more? Our intention is to stay for a few years and then sell. Is it worth it? After reading so many blogs and the newspaper articles, I am not confident of going ahead. I was told that the reason the cloverleaf interchange has not opened is because the road is sinking and therefore the safety of road users is at stake.

PLease kindly advise. I do not want to go ahead and then get hit by these problems.

Thanks in advance.
felixwang
post Nov 26 2010, 07:09 AM

On my way
546 posts

QUOTE(singaporegal @ Nov 17 2010, 11:52 PM)
Hi,
I just paid deposit to book the Sutera semi-d home, the one facing the proposed gardens and stream. Then my friend told me about the problems at nusaputra. I then searched the internet and came across this forum. My other half already regretted and feeling so depressed.

I aready paid 5k. Is it worth foregoing the purchase and lose 5k rather than lose a lot more? Our intention is to stay for a few years and then sell. Is it worth it? After reading so many blogs and the newspaper articles, I am not confident of going ahead. I was told that the reason the cloverleaf interchange has not opened is because the road is sinking and therefore the safety of road users is at stake.

PLease kindly advise. I do not want to go ahead and then get hit by these problems.

Thanks in advance.
I used to live in bandar nusaputra precinct 1, the condition of cracks are not as bad as you think. The developer has carried out remedial work to the front porch of most of the units affected by uneven land settlement and there is no visible movement there after. However, if you feel unrest over this, perhaps you would want to look at the new units at Nusaputra Precinct 2. The price is a little steep compared to the existing units in Precinct 1 and as far as land settlement is concern, there are no issue.

I hope this will help, Temasekgal!
SUSizdyharz
post Dec 15 2010, 12:06 AM

Casual
469 posts

QUOTE(singaporegal @ Nov 17 2010, 11:52 PM)
Hi,

Thanks in advance.
Wow.. so is that the reason why the interchange still have yet to be open officialy to the public? shocking.gif
Nusaputra already got bad reputation because of their phase 1 problems, how bout Amanputra which located next to Nusaputra?
Is Amanputra house a good buy or not? So far i never heard peoples living there complaining about sinking issues nor robbery..
And Amanputra is cheaper also compared to Nusaputra. Both also leased hold.
felixwang
post Feb 24 2011, 03:48 PM

On my way
546 posts

QUOTE(izdyharz @ Dec 15 2010, 12:06 AM)
Wow.. so is that the reason why the interchange still have yet to be open officialy to the public?  shocking.gif
Nusaputra already got bad reputation because of their phase 1 problems, how bout Amanputra which located next to Nusaputra?
Is Amanputra house a good buy or not? So far i never heard peoples living there complaining about sinking issues nor robbery..
And Amanputra is cheaper also compared to Nusaputra. Both also leased hold.
The interchange is FULLY OPERATIONAL! Come and see it for yourself! wink.gif
beycont
post Feb 25 2011, 12:11 PM

Getting Started
204 posts

QUOTE(felixwang @ Feb 24 2011, 03:48 PM)
The interchange is FULLY OPERATIONAL! Come and see it for yourself! wink.gif
It's not fully operational yet. It's just operational.

I think there are some issues with the traffic lights that the developer is supposed to install at the T-junction of Nusaputra.

The traffic at the T-junction is just chaotic and a potential death trap.
felixwang
post Feb 25 2011, 12:22 PM

On my way
546 posts

QUOTE(beycont @ Feb 25 2011, 12:11 PM)
It's not fully operational yet. It's just operational.

I think there are some issues with the traffic lights that the developer is supposed to install at the T-junction of Nusaputra.

The traffic at the T-junction is just chaotic and a potential death trap.
My mistake. Thank you for highlighting this, Beycont
greddym3
post Feb 25 2011, 08:47 PM

Getting Started
132 posts

so now can enter from elite highway?
felixwang
post Mar 6 2011, 11:34 PM

On my way
546 posts

QUOTE(greddym3 @ Feb 25 2011, 08:47 PM)
so now can enter from elite highway?
yes, you can!
ykl
post Mar 21 2011, 01:06 AM

Getting Started
211 posts

is the precint 2 worth to buy? see some comment that the land is sink in precint1 and also robbery there, is the developer do anything on the problem occur? any residence there can share more info? buying my 1st house, hope wont be paying money for headache...
felixwang
post Apr 12 2011, 11:41 PM

On my way
546 posts

QUOTE(ykl @ Mar 21 2011, 01:06 AM)
is the precint 2 worth to buy? see some comment that the land is sink in precint1 and also robbery there, is the developer do anything on the problem occur? any residence there can share more info? buying my 1st house, hope wont be paying money for headache...
Yes if you are working within puchong, cyberjaya or putrajaya vicinity. The Maju Expressway (MEX) is a very expensive way to travel + petrol is not getting any cheaper.

The land movement for precinct 1 is an ongoing thing and only affecting certain areas and I have yet to hear about this problem in Precinct 2. Remedial work has been carried out by developer but failed to rectify the problem. For your information, I have live here for more than 2 years and there is no break ins as far as precinct 1 is concerns.

This post has been edited by felixwang: Apr 13 2011, 07:18 AM
ykl
post Apr 19 2011, 04:11 PM

Getting Started
211 posts

QUOTE(felixwang @ Apr 12 2011, 11:41 PM)
Yes if you are working within puchong, cyberjaya or putrajaya vicinity. The Maju Expressway (MEX) is a very expensive way to travel + petrol is not getting any cheaper.

The land movement for precinct 1 is an ongoing thing and only affecting certain areas and I have yet to hear about this problem in Precinct 2. Remedial work has been carried out by developer but failed to rectify the problem. For your information, I have live here for more than 2 years and there is no break ins as far as precinct 1 is concerns.
hi, thx for the info, just get the precint 2 unit, hope is a right decision!
siaww
post Apr 19 2011, 05:10 PM

Getting Started
134 posts

the design not bad..
felixwang
post Apr 19 2011, 05:49 PM

On my way
546 posts

QUOTE(ykl @ Apr 19 2011, 04:11 PM)
hi, thx for the info, just get the precint 2 unit, hope is a right decision!
Hi ykl,

Excellent choice! Welcome to Bandar Nusaputra! smile.gif
ykl
post Apr 19 2011, 10:47 PM

Getting Started
211 posts

QUOTE(felixwang @ Apr 19 2011, 05:49 PM)
Hi ykl,

Excellent choice! Welcome to Bandar Nusaputra!  smile.gif
cheers.gif

14 Pages < 1 2 3 4 > » Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0251sec    0.06    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 06:18 AM