Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

25 Pages « < 8 9 10 11 12 > » Bottom

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Personal Trainers List, Know any PT? Looking for a PT?

views

Eizan72
post Apr 10 2014, 10:17 AM

3 posts

Hi, this is my personal trainer...very satisfied with him...already trained with him for 2 months ..and lost 8 kg.....not bad for me..which already 40 series woman...

Name: Luqman Hakim

Sex: Male
Location/Area: fabulous fitness, taming boulevard , taman meranti jaya, puchong

jamezax
post Apr 18 2014, 01:12 PM

13 posts

Name : Jam
Sex : Male
Location area : Penang, butterworth ( and I provide. Online Personal training plan)
Specialization : Bodybuilidng, strength and condition, Fat loss, Weightlifting, powerlifting, etc..
Price range : Pm me for the price
Qualifications : ACE certified, Advanced muscle and strength development, strength and condition, lesmills body pump, lesmills body combat, etc...

This post has been edited by jamezax: Apr 18 2014, 01:14 PM
nujikabane
post May 7 2014, 10:04 AM

United We Stand
3,212 posts

Good day all.

My organization (situated in Cyberjaya) would like to encourage its staff to lead a healthier life.

It got me thinking, what about getting a trainer to brief us on simple exercises/strestches to do in the office. Meaning, things that the trainer can teach without the need to use any gymnasium equipments.

So, just wondering, does anyone knows of any trainer that can provide this training for free? I know, there is no free lunches in this world, but here's the thing.

The trainer may be able to promote the gym he/she is working for, and that is a very good way to promote their gym. It will only be for a short while (+- an hour) for the whole training.

Anyone knows ?

Trainer4Life
post May 7 2014, 10:42 PM

4 posts

Energetic, knowledgeable personal trainer for 5 years of experiences designing and monitoring fitness programs to accommodate client's needs and requirements. A trainer with a passion for designing programs that improve fitness, increase stamina and develop healthy living styles and sense of well being. Ability to motivate and inspire clients regardless of physical fitness level and abilities, encouraging habits that are life changing.

You don’t have to consciously create your own workout every day, like most people do. The trainer does it for you. The same goes for knowing exactly what to eat, when to eat it, and what to supplement it with. Leverage a certified personal trainer’s expertise, and you’ll get faster, longer-lasting results than you would on your own.

Rates and Charges

-RM350 for 12 sessions.
-RM650 for 24 sessions.
-RM950 for 36 sessions.

The main 4 important things of having a personal trainer:-

Accountability! - Your trainer will help you to commit and become accountable not only to them, but also to yourself. Not only when you're together but also in between workouts.

Get Results! - Your time spent working out will be 100% effectively geared towards your goals. No more shooting in the dark guessing and wondering if you'll get results.

Motivation! - Having a professional by your side pushing you and encouraging you to give it everything you got. Keeping you going on those days you really aren't feeling up for it.

Injury Prevention! - Your trainer will guide you along to ensure you exercise safely and to maximize your results.

Please note that i work mostly at the gym around Wangsa Maju, Sri Rampai and Setapak area. You can also choose which gym that you prefer to workout at and i can come over and train you. If you have a complete sets of equipments at your place or condo facility, then you can also make it as your base gym for me to come over and train you as well. No problem!

It is important to stress that every one of my clients are different in age, in shape, in size and levels of fitness. Therefore, each person has a unique, bespoke programme tailored for them. I speak to all of my clients first to make sure we both understand what it is you want to achieve from hiring a personal trainer. Only then can we begin to create a program to suit your needs.

So please drop me a call, text or email for appointments!

HP: 0102075114 (Ray)
Email: raymichael050383@yahoo.com
surefitbyakie
post May 11 2014, 12:27 AM

16 posts

QUOTE(sygan33 @ Feb 10 2014, 02:11 PM)
any trainer at setia alam ?
Hi there,

My name is Akie and currently running my own health & fitness services; SURE-FIT Training & Fitness Services. My details as below:
Education: Sports Science (major in Health & Fitness),
Certification: AASFP Certified, CPR Certified, Certified Trainer & Motivator Muslim Nasional (TAMRIN)
Years of Experience: 7 years
Specialization:
1. Weight Loss Program
2. Boot Camp
3. Shape Up/Toning
4. Cardio-Box
5. Rehabilitation & Sports Injury Management
6. Sports Massage & Flexibility Exercise
7. Corporate Wellness Program
8. Sports Performance
Area covered: Shah Alam/Setia Alam/Kota Damansara/PJ/Bangsar/Mont Kiara/KL
I do conduct session in both personal and group, depends on clients' need.

For more info, kindly contact me at 013-6746308 or email surefit.training@yahoo.com. I will be more than happy to assist you

Thanks

surefitbyakie
post May 11 2014, 12:28 AM

16 posts

QUOTE(g3rbera @ Nov 26 2013, 09:55 PM)
Hi, i am looking for personal trainer in shah alam / bukit kemuning area.
My target is to lose body fat and increase muscle. And also want to get fitter.
PM me your price per session . Tq
Hi there,

Just to introduce myself and wondering if you still looking for trainer.
My name is Akie and currently running my own health & fitness services; SURE-FIT Training & Fitness Services. My details as below:
Certification: AASFP Certified, CPR Certified, Certified Trainer & Motivator Muslim Nasional (TAMRIN)
Specialization:
1. Weight Loss Program
2. Boot Camp
3. Shape Up/Toning
4. Cardio-Box
8. Sports Performance

For more info, kindly contact me at 013-6746308 or email surefit.training@yahoo.com. I will be more than happy to assist you

Thanks
surefitbyakie
post May 11 2014, 12:34 AM

16 posts

QUOTE(Bella83 @ Feb 21 2014, 09:54 AM)
Hi,

I'm looking for a personal trainer in KLCC area.
Preferred time will be 6:30-7:30 am in the morning or after 6:30 in the evening weekday.
Please pm me your price.
Thanks.
Hi there,

Just to share abut myself.

Specialization:
1. Weight Loss Program
2. Boot Camp
3. Shape Up/Toning
4. Cardio-Box
8. Sports Performance

I am affordable and very open to negotiate for both parties' benefits.
For more info, kindly contact me at 013-6746308 or email surefit.training@yahoo.com. I will be more than happy to assist you. Talk to you very soon.

Thanks
surefitbyakie
post May 11 2014, 12:38 AM

16 posts

QUOTE(nujikabane @ May 7 2014, 10:04 AM)
Good day all.

My organization (situated in Cyberjaya) would like to encourage its staff to lead a healthier life.

It got me thinking, what about getting a trainer to brief us on simple exercises/strestches to do in the office. Meaning, things that the trainer can teach without the need to use any gymnasium equipments.

So, just wondering, does anyone knows of any trainer that can provide this training for free? I know, there is no free lunches in this world, but here's the thing.

The trainer may be able to promote the gym he/she is working for, and that is a very good way to promote their gym. It will only be for a short while (+- an hour) for the whole training.

Anyone knows ?
Hi there,

Just to share about myself.

My name is Akie and currently running my own health & fitness services; SURE-FIT Training & Fitness Services. i do running various corporate wellness programs for various corporate agencies and government sectors. Perhaps i can assist you on this.
Btw, below are my details for your review:
Specialization:
1. Weight Loss Program
2. Boot Camp
3. Shape Up/Toning
4. Cardio-Box
8. Sports Performance

For more info, kindly contact me at 013-6746308 or email surefit.training@yahoo.com. I will be more than happy to assist you. Talk to you very soon.

Thanks
Jackofree
post May 11 2014, 07:46 PM

Getting Started
165 posts

QUOTE(Trainer4Life @ May 7 2014, 10:42 PM)
Energetic, knowledgeable personal trainer for 5 years of experiences designing and monitoring fitness programs to accommodate client's needs and requirements. A trainer with a passion for designing programs that improve fitness, increase stamina and develop healthy living styles and sense of well being. Ability to motivate and inspire clients regardless of physical fitness level and abilities, encouraging habits that are life changing.

You don’t have to consciously create your own workout every day, like most people do. The trainer does it for you. The same goes for knowing exactly what to eat, when to eat it, and what to supplement it with. Leverage a certified personal trainer’s expertise, and you’ll get faster, longer-lasting results than you would on your own.

Rates and Charges

-RM350 for 12 sessions.
-RM650 for 24 sessions.
-RM950 for 36 sessions.

The main 4 important things of having a personal trainer:-

Accountability! - Your trainer will help you to commit and become accountable not only to them, but also to yourself. Not only when you're together but also in between workouts.

Get Results! - Your time spent working out will be 100% effectively geared towards your goals. No more shooting in the dark guessing and wondering if you'll get results.

Motivation! - Having a professional by your side pushing you and encouraging you to give it everything you got. Keeping you going on those days you really aren't feeling up for it.

Injury Prevention! - Your trainer will guide you along to ensure you exercise safely and to maximize your results.

Please note that i work mostly at the gym around Wangsa Maju, Sri Rampai and Setapak area. You can also choose which gym that you prefer to workout at and i can come over and train you. If you have a complete sets of equipments at your place or condo facility, then you can also make it as your base gym for me to come over and train you as well. No problem!

It is important to stress that every one of my clients are different in age, in shape, in size and levels of fitness. Therefore, each person has a unique, bespoke programme tailored for them. I speak to all of my clients first to make sure we both understand what it is you want to achieve from hiring a personal trainer. Only then can we begin to create a program to suit your needs.

So please drop me a call, text or email for appointments!

HP: 0102075114 (Ray)
Email: raymichael050383@yahoo.com
holy mama, this is cheap. But i am from klang cry.gif
surefitbyakie
post May 21 2014, 12:41 PM

16 posts

QUOTE(oc_rooney @ Nov 1 2013, 02:30 PM)
Looking for PT in Shah Alam / Subang.

Most important criteria: successfully utilizing the work out and the diet on its body rather than just having the knowledge.

Thanks
Hi,

Are you still lokking for PT in that area? I am staying in Subang and currently training my clients within Shah Alam/PJ/Subang/KL.

Thanks,
Akie (013-6746308)
BicepTricep
post May 29 2014, 04:56 AM

23 posts

Hello!

My name is Joseph, I'm a freelance coach operating around Klang Valley. I have 2 years of experience teaching in a fitness center and 4 years as a freelance trainer.

I specialize in Strength training. I emphasize on teaching each and every one of my clients to perform the main lifts: Deadlift, Squat and the Bench Press along with various assistance exercises.

Throughout my sessions, the main lifts remain a large part of all of my clients’ training, and they are tailored to fit a clients’ goal of either:

- Fat Loss
- Hypertrophy (Muscle gain)
- Body Re composition (Muscle gain and Fat Loss)

Regardless of goals, getting stronger is a priority that is often undermined in the training of majority out there. For beginners/ population with injury, workouts will be scaled to meet your physical capability.

I understand that many are hesitant to commit themselves to a personal trainer, thus I also offer a free session/ consultation to see whether we are “compatible” before we form a client-trainer relationship.

I’m pretty sure no one wants to work with a trainer they don’t like, so feel free to get to “know” me through either a chat or a workout session together.

That doesn't mean I’m not easy to get along with! I can easily say that I’m the second nicest guy I know biggrin.gif. Contact me at 012 292 8301 for inquiry on my services.

aronc2012
post May 30 2014, 12:26 AM

45 posts

Hi all,
Looking for PT around Tmn Desa/KL area who has experienced with training skinny guys. My target is to lose the tummy and increase muscle. Thanks

This post has been edited by aronc2012: May 30 2014, 10:57 AM
surefitbyakie
post Jun 6 2014, 02:19 AM

16 posts

QUOTE(aronc2012 @ May 30 2014, 12:26 AM)
Hi all,
Looking for PT around Tmn Desa/KL area who has experienced with training skinny guys. My target is to lose the tummy and increase muscle. Thanks
Hi there,

I'm Akie, certified PT with 7 years background and currently running my own training & fitness services which includes PT/Group Training/Corporate Wellness/Sports Massage.. My area of expertise:
1. Fat Loss Program
2. Muscle Gain
3. Toning & Shaping
4. Rehabilitation & Physiotherapy Program
5. Sports Massage.

Feel free to contact me to discuss further on your training needs and requirements, I will be more than happy to assist you. Talk to you soon.

Many thanks,
Akie
013-6746308
surefit.training@yahoo.com

dazied
post Jun 9 2014, 01:54 PM

3 posts

Name:Kay

LYN Nickname:Dazie Fitness

Sex: Male

Location/Area: Petaling Jaya, Puchong, Cyberjaya Subang jaya .

Specialization:
1. Fat Loss Program
2. Muscle Gain/Bulking
3. Toning & Shaping

Price range: Disscuss on enquiries

Phone/ Whatsapp : 01115164250

Everyone that sign up with me always see result between 3months I work hand in hand with my client to make sure they get there dream body.

There are 3 types of human body and they are

Endomorphs: fat retainer
Mesomorphs ; average body
Ectomorphs; skinny

These are the categories of body you and i fall under and workout, healthy meals, calories intake and my motivation helps you to get the kind of the look you want.
Workout is a lifestyle everyone should pick up because it gives you healthy life, it makes you look physically fit , no sickness, stress free, it makes u strong more than you ever dream and lastly it makes u feel younger than ur age .

Dont hesitate to contact me if you need me to help you out, thanks.

PS
I m open to train every race as i m open minded but need you to know i m an AFRICAN and dont want narrow minded people, thanks

This post has been edited by dazied: Dec 11 2014, 07:23 PM
seraphyjwky
post Jun 24 2014, 08:51 AM

4 posts

y so limited PT in penang island?? any free lancer??
roninhere
post Jun 25 2014, 03:47 PM

Getting Started
172 posts

I got tummy and skinny..
Looking for professional trainer to help to build me up into lean and fit body shape in 6 months. Somethimes to think whether should go for those menskin centre to shape up the body. If there is any good trainer, please let me know

knuckles04
post Jun 30 2014, 10:22 PM

Getting Started
177 posts

Name: Jackson Tan
sex : male

Planning to start bootcamp. Amazing pricing.
PM FOR DETAIL

Specialization:
1) Fat burning programming
2) Body weight skills ( pull up, muscle up, bar dip, handstand etc)
3) Overall body fitness programming
4) strength and conditioning
5) weightlifting/powerlifting

4 years experience with successful weight loss programming. Injury free and fun methods of training

This post has been edited by knuckles04: Aug 14 2014, 10:27 AM
surefitbyakie
post Jul 3 2014, 01:10 PM

16 posts

QUOTE(roninhere @ Jun 25 2014, 03:47 PM)
I got tummy and skinny..
Looking for professional trainer to help to build me up into lean and fit body shape in 6 months. Somethimes to think whether should go for those menskin centre to shape up the body. If there is any good trainer, please let me know
Hi there,

I'm Akie, certified PT with 7 years background and currently running my own training & fitness services which includes PT/Group Training/Corporate Wellness/Sports Nutrition.. My area of expertise:
1. Fat Loss Program
2. Muscle Gain
3. Toning & Shaping
4. Rehabilitation & Physiotherapy Program
5. Sports Massage.

Feel free to contact me to discuss further on your training needs and requirements, I will be more than happy to assist you. Talk to you soon.

Many thanks,
Akie
013-6746308
surefit.training@yahoo.com
OptimusStar
post Jul 30 2014, 08:27 PM

Enthusiast
800 posts

Looking for a trainer in Ampang area, please pm me .
kasey1314
post Jul 31 2014, 01:43 PM

奇人异士
720 posts

any PT in Kajang area? TLS Fitness?

25 Pages « < 8 9 10 11 12 > » Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0270sec    0.38    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 08:02 PM