I'm planning to go to AKPK this few weeks time. I got a lot of question to ask them as I'm curious about how they can help those with a lot of debt on their cc.
Anyone got anything ask from AKPK can let me know and I'll asked the Q for you.
I've tried to search AKPK in LYN but no one have a lot of answer about it.
So far, I can think of these few Q to ask them
1) is it true they can help us to consolidate all our debt into a 0% affordable payment?
2) will CTOS learn about this? as you know, once your name in CTOS, its hard to remove it
3) would they hold our passport like those declared bankrupt?
4) what happen to all our credit card once we accepted AKPK offer? they cancelled it all or just put on hold? if put on hold, the yearly charges still need to pay?
5) can we ever apply cc again after AKPK
6) how many years can they make the installment payment?
7) how much we need to payback to them....is it still 5%?
If anyone here have gone to AKPK and know the answer, I would greatly appreciate it. no need for me to waste my leave just to ask them this Q
AKPK, debt issue, anyone got a question to ask them?