Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

AKPK, debt issue, anyone got a question to ask them?

views

attahun
post Jan 31 2009, 12:39 PM

On my way
593 posts

QUOTE(Xanny @ Jan 30 2009, 06:08 PM)
actully if one is really has no other solution, seeking AKPK's help is not too bad...provided u r not blacklisted yet lar...cos they don't entertain blacklisted ppl and bankruptcy case (i think)...the interest charged depending on the ngotiation between AKPK officer and the bank but it's definitely lower and so much much lower...the agreed repayment amount will not change even after 5 years if the bank interest increases or ur monthly income increases...if u are agreed to pay an amount of RM500 a month back to the bank, it will still the same after 5 years or more even interest rate increase...one thing good about AKPK is they let u calculate n minus off the necessary monthly expenses and savings, watever balance from ur salary will be used to pay off the debts....from tat day onwards no more using cc...which is not too bad actually, at least u will haf no chance accumulating more debts anymore....
and if you fail to pay the monthly payments, they revoke the plan and you will be revert to normal payment terms with the bank. I read this from someone's experience somewhere... tongue.gif and even though they don't blacklist you, banks will know you are under AKPK 'care' and thus qualifies you as a not-so-good debt managed person and therefore they might not offer any more loans to you.

check this out when you see AKPK and let me know if it is true or not. thanx
attahun
post Feb 13 2009, 05:10 PM

On my way
593 posts

QUOTE(hpcompaq @ Feb 8 2009, 01:53 PM)
how this akpk work?
any update?

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0969sec    0.34    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 05:37 PM