Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

AKPK, debt issue, anyone got a question to ask them?

views

Xanny
post Jan 30 2009, 06:08 PM

Getting Started
155 posts

actully if one is really has no other solution, seeking AKPK's help is not too bad...provided u r not blacklisted yet lar...cos they don't entertain blacklisted ppl and bankruptcy case (i think)...the interest charged depending on the ngotiation between AKPK officer and the bank but it's definitely lower and so much much lower...the agreed repayment amount will not change even after 5 years if the bank interest increases or ur monthly income increases...if u are agreed to pay an amount of RM500 a month back to the bank, it will still the same after 5 years or more even interest rate increase...one thing good about AKPK is they let u calculate n minus off the necessary monthly expenses and savings, watever balance from ur salary will be used to pay off the debts....from tat day onwards no more using cc...which is not too bad actually, at least u will haf no chance accumulating more debts anymore....
Xanny
post Mar 1 2009, 03:38 PM

Getting Started
155 posts

not all are really 8%. My friend started it last december and hers is only 7%.

I went for the briefing with her. there's pros and cons lar using akpk service. The pros is, u will be capped with a fixed interest rate and will not increase anymore even the bank CC interest increased or even ur salary increase.

The cons are u will not be able to use cc anymore and getting loan will not be approved as long as u r with akpk programme but u can do so after u haf done with the payment. But actually i see not using cc as a good practise. cc sometimes really put ppl in deep shit....

In fact, if u haf no other option, going to akpk for solution is not that bad...

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0765sec    0.35    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 05:57 PM