Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Bump Topic Topic Closed RSS Feed
64 Pages « < 26 27 28 29 30 > » Bottom

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Having a Hair Loss Problem? I've got a Way Out., Understanding and Surviving Hair Loss

views

ccyap003
post Jan 25 2010, 04:36 PM

Getting Started
108 posts

QUOTE(boonies @ Jan 21 2010, 12:50 PM)
Mind you please explaining to us the effectiveness of using bamboo salt in helping with hair loss?  We do hope you can provide us with some detailed information on the products as we are very keen on it.
Hai,

The below link explains the benefits of Comsuming Bamboo Salt.

http://bambooexnora.org/medicine.html
http://trier55.en.ec21.com/GC01224255/CA01...amboo_Salt.html
http://www.forusal.com/

PM me if you are interested to get 1 bottle.
arepeaceDNA
post Jan 26 2010, 12:56 AM

46 posts

Whoever wanna buy Men's Rogaine Foam 5% Minoxidil, please do PM me...i need to sell my 3 bottles rogaine foam...it's not suitable for me...

visit here for details

http://forum.lowyat.net/index.php?showtopic=1306939

thanks...
jlj
post Jan 31 2010, 03:50 AM

18 posts

Recently I saw advert about stem cell treatment for hair loss.
I tried to search the web for info regarding Cevalli but to no avail.
I went to the centre to enquire more about actually what it's all about. They gave me a rough idea about the procedures. They will extract some fat from your belly areas to produce stem cells and then cultivate them. What that were cultivated (I think is hair follicles) are planted in your hair. Within 2 weeks you will see the results almost guaranteed. They told me it's a once off procedure and new hair grown is immuned to DHT attack. The thing is they are freaking bloody hell expensive. The stem cell procedure alone cost you rm20k and another rm9k for crown area and another rm9k for frontal temple.

What do you guys think about it? Another scam or real cure? I really hope that it works once and for all but the cost is a deep concern.

boonies...what are your thoughts?

This post has been edited by jlj: Jan 31 2010, 10:11 AM
chgchksg128
post Jan 31 2010, 03:36 PM

Regular
1,002 posts

is it in US or local?Stemlife?
Anyway, it is bloody expensive and more expensive than hair transplant....
pisang1990
post Jan 31 2010, 03:41 PM

46 posts

where can i get biotin supplement?
jlj
post Jan 31 2010, 08:19 PM

18 posts

QUOTE(chgchksg128 @ Jan 31 2010, 03:36 PM)
is it in US or local?Stemlife?
Anyway, it is bloody expensive and more expensive than hair transplant....
It's local and all I know there is a branch in Penang. Not Stemlife but called Cevalli. Cannot find much relevant information on the internet. ????
Their claims are that hair transplant redistributes hair but this stem cells regenerate new hair all together. They also claim to see the regrow hair within 720 hours. That's why they are charging through your nose. Crazy expensive. I really hope they make it more affordable for mass people.

One more thing, the centre mentioned that they are collaborating with USM.

Anybody got any ideas or heard about it?

This post has been edited by jlj: Feb 1 2010, 01:19 AM
zencyc1123
post Feb 1 2010, 06:56 AM

Getting Started
75 posts

Actually for what i know for stem cell hairloss product is only histogen http://www.histogeninc.com/products/hsc.htm) .Never heard of cevalli

This post has been edited by zencyc1123: Feb 1 2010, 03:24 PM
jlj
post Feb 1 2010, 08:51 AM

18 posts

QUOTE(zencyc1123 @ Feb 1 2010, 06:56 AM)
Actually for what i know for stem cell hairloss product is only histogen http://www.histogeninc.com/products/hsc.htm) .Never heard of cevalli
There is no product of any stem cell involved. What I mentioned is a procedure. Cevalli is the centre that performs the aforementioned stem cell treatment procedures.
zencyc1123
post Feb 1 2010, 03:30 PM

Getting Started
75 posts

wow,are there such a center.Even the US are not prepare fully for this but a center in malaysia did.I doubt the treatment fee is equal that of the transplant fee.Better go hair transplant if so expensive
jlj
post Feb 2 2010, 02:57 AM

18 posts

QUOTE(zencyc1123 @ Feb 1 2010, 03:30 PM)
wow,are there such a center.Even the US are not prepare fully for this but a center in malaysia did.I doubt the treatment fee is equal that of the transplant fee.Better go hair transplant if so expensive
Roughly how much is it to do a hair transplant? Will there be scars?
pisang1990
post Feb 21 2010, 07:59 PM

46 posts

Does anyone here sells Kirkland Minoxidil ?
If soo im really interested
mzack1104
post Mar 4 2010, 01:39 PM

Getting Started
256 posts

hai everyone need to ask about the side effect of propecia, i just started taking this pill around 2 weeks already, and i did noticed my hair falls are getting decreased day by day.. and i haven't experience any of the side effect yet, so can someone tell me when actually we will feel the side effect... i mean the decreasing in libido, currently mine just fine...anyone??
♥ianTEY♥
post Mar 4 2010, 04:46 PM

Getting Started
199 posts

2 weeks may not be long enough to see any side effects kick in. Wait and see around 1 montha plus and see.
mzack1104
post Mar 4 2010, 07:27 PM

Getting Started
256 posts

QUOTE(♥ianTEY♥ @ Mar 4 2010, 04:46 PM)
2 weeks may not be long enough to see any side effects kick in. Wait and see around 1 montha plus and see.
ok, noted... i will post any update again after i finished my 1 month supply...thanks...
chuinwah
post Mar 4 2010, 09:29 PM

10 posts

the best way to reduce hair loss are reduce intake on msg, sodium(salt), use shampoo free of sodium laureth sulfate(sls), apply coconut oil on hair. that is the traditional way and most indians use coconut oil on their hair.

good luck
suann821
post Mar 8 2010, 04:45 PM

41 posts

hello.

i dont know if this will help any of you at all but i've got a similar experience to share.

to cut the story short: throughout 2009 i was losing alot of hair and in 3-4 days time, my bathroom water drainage hole would be fully stuck and clogged up by my hair. around deember, my boyfriend attempted to take a photo of us from the top angle. he snapped before i could look up, hence taking a photo of my head instead.

that photo gave me one of the biggest shock of my life: a large area on my top scalp is totally visible, and it was a really scary sign of balding.

my friends recommended me to try some hair loss control shampoos that can be purchased from saloons at shopping malls, saying there must be a brand that will be able to help me curb my hair loss.

while in search for a saloon at mid valley, i took a walk at the skin l@b. since they also sold shampoos there, i explained my condition and worries. chloe, the sales consultant explained nicely that sometimes, hair loss might really be because of our unhealthy lifestyle or the shampoo we use.

rather convinced by her i bought their shampoo and conditioner, and immediately after a week of using it, instead of having 20-30 strains of hair falling whenver i wash my hair and run my hand through my hair, now it is either none, or not more than 5 strains. the maid cleans my bathroom once every 2 weeks. last time, before even the first week, it is totally clogged up. now, even after 2 weeks, there's just very little hair clogged on the drainage hole.

the shampoo and conditioner is a 100% organic shampoo, without any of those sodiumlaurethsulfate thingamajigy. from the states.

the brand is aubrey's organics.

i got the gpb range of shampoo and conditioner. abit pricey (since i've been living on herbal essences that cost only rm16+ per shampoo). shampoo and conditioner total about rm120+, lasting me for about one month plus. my hair length's is until my bust area.
until this very day i still can't quite stand the smell of the gpb range. it smells... 'old' and 'aunty-like'. but it really, really does reduce my hair loss. smile.gif

if you want to give it a try, look for this girl 'chloe' from the skin l@b, mid valley branch. the other consultants at pavilion or plaza damas branch are such a turn-off, bad at explaining, and sometimes not even sure when you ask more questions. chloe's really really nice. smile.gif

my hair loss has reduced tremendously. though, i doubt the shampoo aide in hair growing. chloe advised me to get my scalp totally clean first, before i should use any tonic. it's already 2 months since my first gpb shampoo usage. yesterday i just got their shop's saaf range hair tonic, yet to try to see if baby hair starts growing. smile.gif

so erm, i guess what i'm trying to say is that maybe all of you facing hair loss problems should try out this shampoo first before you spend hundreds and thousands on chemicals and technologies that might not necessarily be the best?

i hope i helped in any way!
slvn
post Mar 8 2010, 06:07 PM

Casual
384 posts

hi..does anyone know where i can get Biotin supplement..
i have searched in few pharmacies and none of them have it..

mzack1104
post Mar 9 2010, 11:04 AM

Getting Started
256 posts

QUOTE(slvn @ Mar 8 2010, 06:07 PM)
hi..does anyone know where i can get Biotin supplement..
i have searched in few pharmacies and none of them have it..
pm jchong,check this thread biotin supplement i got mine from this guy...maxi hair or biotin
chgchksg128
post Mar 9 2010, 08:54 PM

Regular
1,002 posts

QUOTE(pisang1990 @ Feb 21 2010, 07:59 PM)
Does anyone here sells Kirkland Minoxidil ?
If soo im really interested
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B000FQ73O0?tag=ba...4C39PQDFZ57N6S&

buy amazon..much cheaper

Added on March 9, 2010, 8:56 pm
QUOTE(mzack1104 @ Mar 4 2010, 01:39 PM)
hai everyone need to ask about the side effect of propecia, i just started taking this pill around 2 weeks already, and i did noticed my hair falls are getting decreased day by day.. and i haven't experience any of the side effect yet, so can someone tell me when actually we will feel the side effect... i mean the decreasing in libido, currently mine just fine...anyone??
no aides is good sign..but pls wait longer..i hv only lost libido after 1 mth plus

This post has been edited by chgchksg128: Mar 9 2010, 08:56 PM
TSboonies
post Mar 12 2010, 11:03 AM

Casual
437 posts

QUOTE(suann821 @ Mar 8 2010, 04:45 PM)
hello.

i dont know if this will help any of you at all but i've got a similar experience to share.

to cut the story short: throughout 2009 i was losing alot of hair and in 3-4 days time, my bathroom water drainage hole would be fully stuck and clogged up by my hair. around deember, my boyfriend attempted to take a photo of us from the top angle. he snapped before i could look up, hence taking a photo of my head instead.

that photo gave me one of the biggest shock of my life: a large area on my top scalp is totally visible, and it was a really scary sign of balding.

my friends recommended me to try some hair loss control shampoos that can be purchased from saloons at shopping malls, saying there must be a brand that will be able to help me curb my hair loss.

while in search for a saloon at mid valley, i took a walk at the skin l@b. since they also sold shampoos there, i explained my condition and worries. chloe, the sales consultant explained nicely that sometimes, hair loss might really be because of our unhealthy lifestyle or the shampoo we use.

rather convinced by her i bought their shampoo and conditioner, and immediately after a week of using it, instead of having 20-30 strains of hair falling whenver i wash my hair and run my hand through my hair, now it is either none, or not more than 5 strains. the maid cleans my bathroom once every 2 weeks. last time, before even the first week, it is totally clogged up. now, even after 2 weeks, there's just very little hair clogged on the drainage hole.

the shampoo and conditioner is a 100% organic shampoo, without any of those sodiumlaurethsulfate thingamajigy. from the states.

the brand is aubrey's organics.

i got the gpb range of shampoo and conditioner. abit pricey (since i've been living on herbal essences that cost only rm16+ per shampoo). shampoo and conditioner total about rm120+, lasting me for about one month plus. my hair length's is until my bust area.
until this very day i still can't quite stand the smell of the gpb range. it smells... 'old' and 'aunty-like'. but it really, really does reduce my hair loss. smile.gif

if you want to give it a try, look for this girl 'chloe' from the skin l@b, mid valley branch. the other consultants at pavilion or plaza damas branch are such a turn-off, bad at explaining, and sometimes not even sure when you ask more questions. chloe's really really nice. smile.gif

my hair loss has reduced tremendously. though, i doubt the shampoo aide in hair growing. chloe advised me to get my scalp totally clean first, before i should use any tonic. it's already 2 months since my first gpb shampoo usage. yesterday i just got their shop's saaf range hair tonic, yet to try to see if baby hair starts growing. smile.gif

so erm, i guess what i'm trying to say is that maybe all of you facing hair loss problems should try out this shampoo first before you spend hundreds and thousands on chemicals and technologies that might not necessarily be the best?

i hope i helped in any way!
Aubrey Organics is indeed a good organic shampoo that you can use daily. It's also recommended on my site along with a few other good organic shampoos.

Added on March 12, 2010, 11:07 am
QUOTE(jlj @ Jan 31 2010, 03:50 AM)
Recently I saw advert about stem cell treatment for hair loss.
I tried to search the web for info regarding Cevalli but to no avail.
I went to the centre to enquire more about actually what it's all about. They gave me a rough idea about the procedures. They will extract some fat from your belly areas to produce stem cells and then cultivate them. What that were cultivated (I think is hair follicles) are planted in your hair. Within 2 weeks you will see the results almost guaranteed. They told me it's a once off procedure and new hair grown is immuned to DHT attack. The thing is they are freaking bloody hell expensive. The stem cell procedure alone cost you rm20k and another rm9k for crown area and another rm9k for frontal temple.

What do you guys think about it? Another scam or real cure? I really hope that it works once and for all but the cost is a deep concern.

boonies...what are your thoughts?
There are indeed new innovations in stem cells research where your hair follicles can literally be grown and duplicated for transplantation. I am aware of Cevalli as they have a branch in my area but I am not sure how their methods work or where they originated from. Based on what you say, there are possibly some logic to what they are trying to sell. However, such technology are not yet widely available even in the US so it's pretty hard to say whether it's going to be effective. So unless there is some sort of guarantee, it's a hefty price to pay. I am pretty sure there are some hidden costs that you will need like maintenance products and shampoos too. However, if it works, 20+9+9 is a small price to pay for getting DHT resistant hairs back.

This post has been edited by boonies: Mar 12 2010, 11:07 AM

64 Pages « < 26 27 28 29 30 > » Top
Topic ClosedOptions

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0298sec    0.42    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 05:06 PM