Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Bump Topic Topic Closed RSS Feed
64 Pages  1 2 3 > » Bottom

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Having a Hair Loss Problem? I've got a Way Out., Understanding and Surviving Hair Loss

views

TSboonies
post May 29 2008, 04:43 PM, updated 10y ago

Casual
437 posts

Dear Low Yatters,

I know many Malaysians out there are facing with certain hair loss problems. I was once a sufferer of hair loss since i was 19 years old. My father is bald and so are my uncles..so I think fate will surely come to me..I went through treatment from all those 'local' speciallist shops that are found in the newspapers..(I don't want to mention names here). The 'hair expert' told me that she cannot promised me a full recovery but can only maintain my hairline.

For that promise, she expects me to pay RM 10k for no guarantee!. Of course she can't guarantee me..no one can..but i was desperate so I paid. Nope, didn't work..10k down the drain (can buy Sony Viao Laptop for that money) The only way you can survive hair loss is that you help yourself. I have done tonnes of research to help myself and now it's working. So I want to share this information with you. (You can buy me a drink if it works for you) brows.gif

It takes more effort than just Propecia and Rogaine and yes, I am still using both of them. But you need to change your diet and lifestyle as well as taking certain supplements that contains BIOTIN (Vitamin B Group). B Vitamins are very good source of energy for your hair. If you change and adjust your lifestyle a bit (I still go clubbing) you can really stop hair loss. Also don't expect your hair to grow back in 3 months, if you have serious hair loss, it will take months and years for recovery..

When i had hair loss, it was a total confidence meltdown for me, very (SUSAH) even when i go out everyone was looking at my head. Even want to court girl also cannot. But now after 10 years of research and looking for the right solution, i've cured my hair loss and got the girl of my dreams!. No one is looking at my hair now!! Hey, I am not selling any products here ok, but I want to give my fellow Low Yatters and Malaysians a way to handle and cure hair loss. No products, just methods and understanding on how it happens and ways on Surviving Hair Loss!

You can see further on my website. All the best to all the sufferers!! icon_rolleyes.gif

Regards,

Calvin

(PS: Please comment on my website if you think I need to improve)

Added on May 30, 2008, 3:12 pmIf I shave my hair bald it will grow back thicker...True or False?
Lack of sex causes hair loss. True or False?

Find out in my Myth and Hair Loss Section..

Hair Loss Myths Answered

This post has been edited by boonies: Jul 9 2009, 03:03 AM
yehlai
post May 31 2008, 02:50 PM

tree lover
4,492 posts

share is care.
really appreciate it. thanks for sharing.

This post has been edited by yehlai: May 31 2008, 03:16 PM
kennethnorman
post May 31 2008, 10:02 PM

20 posts

I also got to know a product which i'm consuming now...there's testimonies that i can get your hair grow back again. PM me & i'll give you the site. It's all about transfer factor.
TSboonies
post May 31 2008, 11:07 PM

Casual
437 posts

what is transfer factor?
kennethnorman
post May 31 2008, 11:29 PM

20 posts

QUOTE(boonies @ May 31 2008, 11:07 PM)
what is transfer factor?
Transfer factors are tiny messenger molecules that transfer immunity information from one entity to another, such as between a breastfeeding mother and her newborn infant.
TSboonies
post Jun 1 2008, 12:23 AM

Casual
437 posts

Honestly, i never heard of transfer factor as a cause of stopping hair loss. Maybe you can enlighten me with some information?
youngkies
post Jun 1 2008, 02:34 AM

Monday <--> Friday
Group Icon
VIP
9,511 posts

well transfer factor can cure anything from AIDS, HIV to cancer, well more advanced than any drugs available in the market nowadays, in the P.O.V of the marketing person.
TSboonies
post Jun 1 2008, 12:01 PM

Casual
437 posts

Lol..sounds like a miracle drug to me...nevertheless..MLM does not interest me..i prefer conventional and proven treatments for hair loss...
yehlai
post Jun 4 2008, 12:13 AM

tree lover
4,492 posts

Bro boonies,

B multi, B executive and B complex which one is better?
i saw Blackmore B multi. 120 tablets is ard RM 60+ only.
TSboonies
post Jun 4 2008, 01:08 AM

Casual
437 posts

yehlai..it's all the same thing..they just use different name...if you use B complex..you should see your hair looks thicker after 2 weeks..but that does not stop hair loss bro..just for your info..
ujah
post Jun 4 2008, 03:00 AM

Casual
340 posts

QUOTE(boonies @ May 29 2008, 05:43 PM)
Dear Low Yatters,

I know many Malaysians out there are facing with certain hair loss problems. I was once a sufferer of hair loss since i was 19 years old. My father is bald and so are my uncles..so I think fate will surely come to me..I went through treatment from all those 'local' speciallist shops that are found in the newspapers..(I don't want to mention names here). The 'hair expert' told me that she cannot promised me a full recovery but can only maintain my hairline.

For that promise, she expects me to pay RM 10k for no guarantee!. Of course she can't guarantee me..no one can..but i was desperate so I paid. Nope, didn't work..10k down the drain (can buy Sony Viao Laptop for that money) The only way you can survive hair loss is that you help yourself. I have done tonnes of research to help myself and now it's working. So I want to share this information with you. (You can buy me a drink if it works for you)  brows.gif

It takes more effort than just Propecia and Rogaine and yes, I am still using both of them. But you need to change your diet and lifestyle as well as taking certain supplements that contains BIOTIN (Vitamin B Group). B Vitamins are very good source of energy for your hair. If you change and adjust your lifestyle a bit (I still go clubbing) you can really stop hair loss. Also don't expect your hair to grow back in 3 months, if you have serious hair loss, it will take years..but I've also got a temporary solution to that (PM me if you want to know what to get)

When i had hair loss, it was a total confidence meltdown for me, very (SUSAH) even when i go out everyone was looking at my head. Even want to court girl also cannot. But now after 10 years of research and looking for the right solution, i've cured my hair loss and got the girl of my dreams!. No one is looking at my hair now!! Hey, I am not selling any products here ok, but I want to give my fellow Low Yatters and Malaysians a way to handle and cure hair loss. No products, just methods and understanding on how it happens and ways on Surviving Hair Loss!

You can see further on my website. All the best to all the sufferers!!  icon_rolleyes.gif

Regards,

Calvin

(PS: Please comment on my website if you think I need to improve)

Added on May 30, 2008, 3:12 pmIf I shave my hair bald it will grow back thicker...True or False?
Lack of sex causes hair loss. True or False?

Find out in my Myth and Hair Loss Section..

Hair Loss Myths Answered
u same as me right now, im 18...i hope i find the cure cry.gif

This post has been edited by ujah: Jun 4 2008, 03:01 AM
TSboonies
post Jun 4 2008, 01:42 PM

Casual
437 posts

nope i am not 18..i am almost 30 btw..that was long ago when it started..smile.gif see macho's thread on hair ujah..
x'tine
post Jun 5 2008, 03:48 AM

Getting Started
108 posts

my hair getting thinner last time, i have no idea, i am 21 now... i used to eat vitamin B...but i didnt see any progress which means my hair still fall like you said so i stop... my aunt told me cut my hair cuz maybe due to the long hair that make the hair fall...but i didnt cut it, after a year. my hair is longer than before lol and i see that my hair dont fall that much ( it still falls everytime you comb it wash your hair )...
TSboonies
post Jun 5 2008, 12:29 PM

Casual
437 posts

xtine it's normal to lose 50 - 100 hairs daily so it's normal..btw are you girl or guy? If you are a girl then it's unlikely you got pattern baldness so young...
T+1
post Jun 5 2008, 05:02 PM

Regular
1,368 posts

i also got male pattern baldness. since i think it is irreversible, i try to find solution through hairstyle.

TSboonies
post Jun 5 2008, 07:11 PM

Casual
437 posts

T+1, male pattern baldness is reversible..if you use hair styles..it will only last for years till all your hair falls out. If you can afford it and have patience..i can suggest a few products for you to stop hair loss..provided your stage of pattern baldness is still early. Let me know if you are interested.

munkchip
post Jul 30 2008, 07:31 PM

13 posts

Is there really a cure for it? I heard so many products out there but I am not sure which one really works. I have tried a few but all KO la..
aindejeje
post Jul 30 2008, 08:31 PM

EDA MASTER
820 posts

ask YUN NAM already?
better try...
TSboonies
post Aug 1 2008, 12:55 PM

Casual
437 posts

Honestly, I was just wondering has anyone gone to Yun Nam and manages to recover their hair? I am refering to Pattern Baldness and not stress related hair loss like Telogen Effluvium.
Gurdian
post Aug 1 2008, 01:00 PM

1,648 posts

just wondering....

where do u get ur sources for Rogaine foam in malaysia?

64 Pages  1 2 3 > » Top
Topic ClosedOptions

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0229sec    0.69    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 12:36 PM