Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

10 Pages < 1 2 3 4 5 > » Bottom

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Girl's Club Clean-up, before the section dies..........

views

feyhime
post Mar 25 2008, 11:14 AM

Getting Started
Group Icon
Elite
257 posts

Not allowed as in cannot post, but they can view, I think. Uncle Goldfries?
fujkenasai
post Mar 25 2008, 12:39 PM

Regular
1,137 posts

QUOTE(WaCKy-Angel @ Mar 25 2008, 10:56 AM)
Yeah that 1 should be close seems like she*ahchewmale* to me.

QUOTE(suiteng @ Mar 25 2008, 11:10 AM)
FIXED biggrin.gif biggrin.gif and FAGS are not allowed as feyhime said biggrin.gif
No FAG tag? sad.gif

BTW, dun think it's a good idea that all guys are not allowed here. Some guys really came in here to find out what females actually thinks like (I'm female and I came in here to find out what is in a female's head and all I see is sex topic, bad bad image!)
The image....
The guys know that its she male if they don't they are really noob,.

QUOTE(feyhime @ Mar 25 2008, 11:14 AM)
Then you cut out the guy's point of view and no guys to talk in girl's club tongue.gif
TSgoldfries
post Mar 25 2008, 01:48 PM

40K Club
Group Icon
Forum Admin
44,409 posts

QUOTE(feyhime @ Mar 25 2008, 11:14 AM)
at present is as stated in the rules in GC lor.

unless you gurls want rules changed to GUYS NO POST thing. smile.gif

shemales that come to post get 15 days holiday. smile.gif with a holiday video.
feyhime
post Mar 25 2008, 02:02 PM

Getting Started
Group Icon
Elite
257 posts

Nah, I think it's more logical to not allowed thread opening by guys but we allow them to participate... But yes to the holiday for shemales.
RoxyGal
post Mar 25 2008, 02:07 PM

٩͡[๏̯͡๏]۶ Im roxygal ٩͡[๏̯͡๏]۶
1,031 posts

i suggest that all female lyn member need to post their picture in thier avatar holding a lyn banner and a current newspaper to prove it.

this including hp number.
TSgoldfries
post Mar 25 2008, 02:10 PM

40K Club
Group Icon
Forum Admin
44,409 posts

noooooo that will make it Kopitiam spam material. smile.gif

i think that'll be too much privacy involved.

This post has been edited by goldfries: Mar 25 2008, 02:10 PM
RoxyGal
post Mar 25 2008, 02:12 PM

٩͡[๏̯͡๏]۶ Im roxygal ٩͡[๏̯͡๏]۶
1,031 posts

QUOTE(goldfries @ Mar 25 2008, 02:10 PM)
noooooo that will make it Kopitiam spam material. smile.gif

i think that'll be too much privacy involved.
wat bout sending to moderator to approve?

if send to admin and moderator...then kena harrass by you guys..then how wor?

coz moderator account and msn also kena hack...

now i dunno where this goldfries is real or jz a gold fish
TSgoldfries
post Mar 25 2008, 02:19 PM

40K Club
Group Icon
Forum Admin
44,409 posts

of course real la. no one got into my LYN account leh.
feyhime
post Mar 25 2008, 02:28 PM

Getting Started
Group Icon
Elite
257 posts

Err no way. I'll like to keep my privacy thank you. happy.gif

And to know if Goldfries is real, it's the English XD

This post has been edited by feyhime: Mar 25 2008, 02:29 PM
fujkenasai
post Mar 25 2008, 02:42 PM

Regular
1,137 posts

QUOTE(feyhime @ Mar 25 2008, 02:02 PM)
Nah, I think it's more logical to not allowed thread opening by guys but we allow them to participate... But yes to the holiday for shemales.
Yeah Id agree to that no fagots to open queer threads, she males go holiday.

QUOTE(RoxyGal @ Mar 25 2008, 02:07 PM)
i suggest that all female lyn member need to post their picture in thier avatar holding a lyn banner and a current newspaper to prove it.

I detect ph34r.gif ph34r.gif buaya in disguise.
Yukirin
post Mar 25 2008, 02:51 PM

Getting Started
69 posts

Wah~ didn't notice this thread was up until now. So spicy now this thread. Ok ok, jokes off now.

Really glad that GC Cleaning Operation has been planned.

For starter, I feel that all the absurd threads(refer to non-constructive sex talks/education <if u prefer I call it that way>) that created in GC should be close/scrap/burn.

Second, referring to previous GC Rules, NO GUYS ALLOWED TO CREATE THREAD should really fully enforced. If it happen to be a duplicate account(like what Goldfries anticipate), Permanent BAN on the Duplicate Acc. and added several days of FAG tag on the Main acc. before sending them to another holidays (after the end of FAG tag period) if they fail to explain for themselves (During the FAG tag period).

Lastly, Sex talk/education related thread should be categorized as another Sub-forum of GC to reduce the mess (while all the threads being closely monitor).

Again, this is just my suggestions. No matter what, it's very hard to create a win-win situation unless Girls starting to step up for their own territory.
suiteng
post Mar 25 2008, 04:06 PM

Hopeless President
3,589 posts

It's hard to differentiate duplicate accounts too. Some people login from all places. If you see my account you'll be surprised sweat.gif

About NO GUYS ALLOWED TO CREATE THREAD should really be enforced. But give a longer and heavier penalty as suggested by many of us here biggrin.gif

QUOTE(Yukirin @ Mar 25 2008, 02:51 PM)
Lastly, Sex talk/education related thread should be categorized as another Sub-forum of GC to reduce the mess (while all the threads being closely monitor).
Maybe this is not a bad idea at all. If we can't stop people from talking about Sex, then just make a subforum for this. At least all craps goes there. Well, guys/girls who wanna open a topic about sex can just open it in the Sex talk/education subforum. Age verification should be done too.

This post has been edited by suiteng: Mar 25 2008, 04:11 PM
fujkenasai
post Mar 25 2008, 04:38 PM

Regular
1,137 posts

QUOTE(suiteng @ Mar 25 2008, 04:06 PM)
It's hard to differentiate duplicate accounts too. Some people login from all places. If you see my account you'll be surprised sweat.gif

About NO GUYS ALLOWED TO CREATE THREAD should really be enforced. But give a longer and heavier penalty as suggested by many of us here biggrin.gif
Maybe this is not a bad idea at all. If we can't stop people from talking about Sex, then just make a subforum for this. At least all craps goes there. Well, guys/girls who wanna open a topic about sex can just open it in the Sex talk/education subforum. Age verification should be done too.
Yup I kinda agree with these points, but how do you veryfy someone's age? hmm.gif
alkt
post Mar 25 2008, 04:39 PM

^_^
Group Icon
VIP
10,230 posts

QUOTE(feyhime @ Mar 25 2008, 02:02 PM)
It was the original intention that was given to kyliemin even before GC was formed. IMO, just keep it that way. Only the ladies can create thread(s) while guys can only view and post constructively. Of course this has to be monitored closely by the person in charge in order to avoid spams or rubbish comments. (please be diligent a bit yeah?)

Sex talk is another issue that i wanted to highlight long time ago, why is being allowed in the first place? Yes we need sex education talk yada yada yada but from the threads that i read, mostly are rubbish comments which has no relevance at all!
It's either you ban sex talk or you be a bit more hardworking in checking here.

1 of the reason why i did not check GC after i asked se7en to remove my staff tag few years back doh.gif

i laugh.gif

Anyways if you find my comments offensive, please inform me via PM. I do not want to be labeled as someone who hurts the ladies here smile.gif

ps-my gf is here somewhere too and i'm sure she's gonna pull my ears soon doh.gif sweat.gif

This post has been edited by alkt: Mar 25 2008, 04:41 PM
feyhime
post Mar 25 2008, 04:53 PM

Getting Started
Group Icon
Elite
257 posts

QUOTE(alkt @ Mar 25 2008, 04:39 PM)
It was the original intention that was given to kyliemin even before GC was formed. IMO, just keep it that way. Only the ladies can create thread(s) while guys can only view and post constructively. Of course this has to be monitored closely by the person in charge in order to avoid spams or rubbish comments. (please be diligent a bit yeah?)

Sex talk is another issue that i wanted to highlight long time ago, why is being allowed in the first place? Yes we need sex education talk yada yada yada but from the threads that i read, mostly are rubbish comments which has no relevance at all!
It's either you ban sex talk or you be a bit more hardworking in checking here.

1 of the reason why i did not check GC after i asked se7en to remove my staff tag few years back doh.gif
i laugh.gif
Anyways if you find my comments offensive, please inform me via PM. I do not want to be labeled as someone who hurts the ladies here smile.gif
ps-my gf is here somewhere too and i'm sure she's gonna pull my ears soon doh.gif sweat.gif
Yeah but well we don't have a mod (haven't seen juichuan around even though she's tagged as Mod for GC) in GC. So that's probably why it wasn't enforced.

I don't even know why sex talk was allowed in the first place. There wasn't much when kyliemin was around, even if there was, it was serious discussion and not the junk craps shemales posted these days. IMHO sex talk need to go for our sanity's sake. It doesn't do any good other than inviting more shemales and trolls over....
suiteng
post Mar 25 2008, 05:20 PM

Hopeless President
3,589 posts

QUOTE(fujkenasai @ Mar 25 2008, 04:38 PM)
Yup I kinda agree with these points, but how do you veryfy someone's age? hmm.gif
If there's a DOB section in your profile, should be able to check age too right? smile.gif

QUOTE(feyhime @ Mar 25 2008, 04:53 PM)
Yeah but well we don't have a mod (haven't seen juichuan around even though she's tagged as Mod for GC) in GC. So that's probably why it wasn't enforced.

I don't even know why sex talk was allowed in the first place. There wasn't much when kyliemin was around, even if there was, it was serious discussion and not the junk craps shemales posted these days. IMHO sex talk need to go for our sanity's sake. It doesn't do any good other than inviting more shemales and trolls over....
Well, as I said, if you can't stop it - make a section for it.

At least this way GC is cleaner.

This post has been edited by suiteng: Mar 25 2008, 05:21 PM
misao
post Mar 25 2008, 06:15 PM

Casual
324 posts

This one sounds very suspicious to me. Especially the 'including hp number' part! flex.gif

nickisthemost
post Mar 25 2008, 06:23 PM

Casual
382 posts

QUOTE(suiteng @ Mar 25 2008, 05:20 PM)
If there's a DOB section in your profile, should be able to check age too right? smile.gif
Well, as I said, if you can't stop it - make a section for it.

At least this way GC is cleaner.
there has been tons of petition for sex subforum, but the best conclude so far was " if there was no sex thread, then there won't be hassle to moderate it"

suiteng you be the mod then for that section tongue.gif, it's easy to pointing it out but it is not as easy as it seems to mod sex thread lulz
suiteng
post Mar 25 2008, 07:01 PM

Hopeless President
3,589 posts

QUOTE(nickisthemost @ Mar 25 2008, 06:23 PM)
there has been tons of petition for sex subforum, but the best conclude so far was " if there was no sex thread, then there won't be hassle to moderate it"

suiteng you be the mod then for that section tongue.gif, it's easy to pointing it out but it is not as easy as it seems to mod sex thread lulz
LOL I dun think should be so conservative la.. look at AsianFanatics forum.
TSgoldfries
post Mar 25 2008, 07:13 PM

40K Club
Group Icon
Forum Admin
44,409 posts

to mod a sex thread isn't an issue if people talk like mature adults. unfortunately it isn't so over at LYN.

10 Pages < 1 2 3 4 5 > » Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0142sec    0.42    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 11:02 PM