Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

5 Pages < 1 2 3 4 5 >Bottom

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

PTPTN Loan Exemption/Waiver Discussion Thread v1, Work hard to First Class, Zero Debt!

views

ULGuider P
post Jan 27 2022, 12:46 AM

Probation
2 posts

Hi, how come household income also included the borrower's income? I have slightly exceeded the T20 threshold, do you think I should give it a try applying? Or can I just put myself as not working since my income is like peanuts. Will the PTPTN authorities be very strict in the checking process?
TSiSean
post Jan 27 2022, 07:01 AM

iz old liao.
4,352 posts

QUOTE(ULGuider @ Jan 27 2022, 12:46 AM)
Hi, how come household income also included the borrower's income? I have slightly exceeded the T20 threshold, do you think I should give it a try applying? Or can I just put myself as not working since my income is like peanuts. Will the PTPTN authorities be very strict in the checking process?
well I can say is,you can apply through the portal, fill in all the details accurately, prepare what documents needed and if they one eye buka one eye tutup, they passed your application should be ok. Because the document and background check is 60 days long.

else if they reject they will show you what reason and contact you by email where you can followup with them.

if your you and your parents have KWSP account they will also look at your family background. the process is like 60 days.

unless you already have a spouse. then no need fill in your parents details. or your parents is retiring soon?

The B40 M40 T20 background check definition will change yearly i believe.

This post has been edited by iSean: Jan 27 2022, 07:06 AM
ULGuider P
post Jan 27 2022, 09:09 AM

Probation
2 posts

QUOTE(iSean @ Jan 27 2022, 07:01 AM)
well I can say is,you can apply through the portal, fill in all the details accurately, prepare what documents needed and if they one eye buka one eye tutup, they passed your application should be ok. Because the document and background check is 60 days long.

else if they reject they will show you what reason and contact you by email where you can followup with them.

if your you and your parents have KWSP account they will also look at your family background. the process is like 60 days.

unless you already have a spouse. then no need fill in your parents details. or your parents is retiring soon?

The B40 M40 T20 background check definition will change yearly i believe.
Thanks for the information. Yup, my dad is about to retire but up till now he still has a monthly income and my mom is a housewife with 0 income. Since my dad is still working now, do I need to mention to them that he is retiring soon?
TSiSean
post Jan 27 2022, 10:29 AM

iz old liao.
4,352 posts

Good news my PTPTN Loan Exemption got approved laugh.gif

user posted image
Cloud9s P
post Jan 28 2022, 11:10 AM

Probation
1 posts

QUOTE(iSean @ Sep 6 2021, 07:24 PM)
eheh. most university should count your study status until end of internship, if your final 3 semester is combined internship.
Need to ask your HOD/HOP for that.

But normally the dates given by PTPTN are accurate lah. Unless you planning like extend another semester due to subject not being offered by uni.
PTPTN will allow flexibility for 1-2 extra semesters.

Normally short semester will be counted as a normal semester, they will still pay you guys. Even you apply PTPTN at Year 2-3, they will evaluate your background and grant you the whole duration of stay of money for your few years in uni.
Hi Sean,
Congratulations!

Need some of your advice on this, I had received the results for my ptptn exemption and I got rejected with the reason I didn't complete the course within the stipulated period. I did extend a semester earlier and I have no idea will cause an issue for this waiver cry.gif Unfortunately, PTPTN doesn't seems to accept this. Its so sad and demotivate cry.gif

Do you have other friends experiencing the same issue as me ?
will need some of your input please

Thank you.
TSiSean
post Jan 28 2022, 11:28 AM

iz old liao.
4,352 posts

QUOTE(Cloud9s @ Jan 28 2022, 11:10 AM)
Hi Sean,
Congratulations!

Need some of your advice on this, I had received the results for my ptptn exemption and I got rejected with the reason I didn't complete the course within the stipulated period. I did extend a semester earlier and I have no idea will cause an issue for this waiver  cry.gif Unfortunately, PTPTN doesn't seems to accept this. Its so sad and demotivate  cry.gif

Do you have other friends experiencing the same issue as me ?
will need some of your input please

Thank you.
Thanks!

Can you contact your University HOD/HOP for your faculty provide evidence that you have extended 1-2 semester and provided to your University's Registrar's Office to contact PTPTN? hmm.gif
You might need to call PTPTN Hotline 03 - 2193 3000 or email to Seksyen Pengecualian Bayaran Balik (Kelas Pertama) - maizatul@ptptn.gov.my/spbb@ptptn.gov.my

See what can they do from their side?
bing0212
post Feb 23 2022, 05:32 PM

Getting Started
83 posts

Hi, may i ask if working in Singapore can still consider as B40/M40 and eligible since the payslip needs to be attached?
TSiSean
post Feb 23 2022, 06:54 PM

iz old liao.
4,352 posts

QUOTE(bing0212 @ Feb 23 2022, 05:32 PM)
Hi, may i ask if working in Singapore can still consider as B40/M40 and eligible since the payslip needs to be attached?
I mean the payslip is dependent whether detects and ask you to upload.

i known someone did do exemption with payslip from Singapore.
bing0212
post Feb 23 2022, 10:08 PM

Getting Started
83 posts

QUOTE(iSean @ Feb 23 2022, 06:54 PM)
I mean the payslip is dependent whether detects and ask you to upload.

i known someone did do exemption with payslip from Singapore.
Thanks for the info, meaning I can choose not to declare my own pay?
TSiSean
post Feb 24 2022, 11:19 AM

iz old liao.
4,352 posts

QUOTE(bing0212 @ Feb 23 2022, 10:08 PM)
Thanks for the info, meaning I can choose not to declare my own pay?
its more like if the PTPTN exemption page wants you to upload the documentation or not.

for my case i prepared all my family and my personal salary documentation. at the end not needed by PTPTN.

So i guess you better go login to the PTPTN website. Double check on what you need to upload, after filling in accurately your details and prepare the documents needed by PTPTN based on what details PTPTN have about your family.
eelniloc P
post Mar 1 2022, 10:14 PM

Probation
5 posts

I've successfully managed to get my PTPTN loan exemption. However, I do still have to pay the takaful amount right? as it's not part of the loan.
TSiSean
post Mar 1 2022, 11:54 PM

iz old liao.
4,352 posts

QUOTE(eelniloc @ Mar 1 2022, 10:14 PM)
I've successfully managed to get my PTPTN loan exemption. However, I do still have to pay the takaful amount right? as it's not part of the loan.
Hi Congrats @eelniloc

Ahhh I also not sure, because I also new to this.

https://www.ptptn.gov.my/PengesahanBakiPeny...ianHutang/Utama

Because when I check for Pengesahan Baki Penyelesaian Hutang (link above) I can't print out the Surat Penyelesaian Hutang. I see two strange amounts I still owe.
My Takaful in my PTPTN contract is RM 446.89. If you add the Sum up not sure got some 2 sens difference.

user posted image

No. Peminjam can be accessed from here from the Penyata Terperinci
https://www.ptptn.gov.my/perkhidmatan-menu/...aran-balik-menu

mazino P
post Mar 2 2022, 09:21 AM

Probation
1 posts

Hi, may i ask if anyone have experience on this?

My application was rejected because i'm T20, didnt know it must include my own pay so it actually exceed the amount. I submitted the application yesterday and got instantly rejected.

I was wondering if i can resubmit the application again with another job that give a lesser pay so i can fall under M40 or resign current job and resubmit again.

All my friends submitted the application before they work because they know after they work they will be T20.

I've worked very hard to get first class honor so that i can get my ptptn waived so i really need some guidance or advice from everyone here.

Thanks in advance.
bing0212
post Mar 2 2022, 11:20 AM

Getting Started
83 posts

QUOTE(mazino @ Mar 2 2022, 09:21 AM)

My application was rejected because i'm T20, didnt know it must include my own pay so it actually exceed the amount. I submitted the application yesterday and got instantly rejected.

I was wondering if i can resubmit the application again with another job that give a lesser pay so i can fall under M40 or resign current job and resubmit again.

All my friends submitted the application before they work because they know after they work they will be T20.

I've worked very hard to get first class honor so that i can get my ptptn waived so i really need some guidance or advice from everyone here.

Thanks in advance.
I am worried about this also because I'm deciding whether to work in SG or not.
4000SGD converted to MYR ady T20...

This post has been edited by bing0212: Mar 2 2022, 11:21 AM
TSiSean
post Mar 2 2022, 02:35 PM

iz old liao.
4,352 posts

QUOTE(mazino @ Mar 2 2022, 09:21 AM)

Thanks in advance.
hmm.gif Well, you can try, but did the system asked you to upload your payslip? Or your parents are retiring within the year?
Can try resubmit again. sweat.gif

Again did it ask you to upload your payslip?
TSiSean
post Mar 2 2022, 02:39 PM

iz old liao.
4,352 posts

QUOTE(bing0212 @ Mar 2 2022, 11:20 AM)
I am worried about this also because I'm deciding whether to work in SG or not.
4000SGD converted to MYR ady T20...
Well for your case if "Malaysia Gov" don't have your records with your parents, hmm.gif
For one of the cases I've seen so far is Parents go akuan sumpah saying they not working anymore.
Then applicant SGD$3k salary.

By 2020 his application was approved.

1xxxyxxx1 P
post Mar 20 2022, 01:28 PM

Probation
1 posts

Didnt know that household income including mine and applied from the exemption, i got the same status as the above pic. During the submission, the page did not show any documents needed as well. Can I know how to reapply and make it to lulus just like your friend
i worked so hard to gt 1st class, just wn to gt what i deserved TT
TSiSean
post Mar 20 2022, 02:23 PM

iz old liao.
4,352 posts

QUOTE(1xxxyxxx1 @ Mar 20 2022, 01:28 PM)
Didnt know that household income including mine and applied from the exemption, i got the same status as the above pic. During the submission, the page did not show any documents needed as well. Can I know how to reapply and make it to lulus just like your friend
i worked so hard to gt 1st class, just wn to gt what i deserved TT
Ahhhh. You might need to provide more details. I am not sure what the situation of your account, and you might not uploaded your image properly.

If the PTPTN platform only requested your University Documents only.
Most likely the PTPTN platform have you and your parents EPF/LHDN details from their IC already and they can perform a background check afterwards to check whether you are B40/M40 who are eligible, else if you're T20 then you are not.
If PTPTN didn't request the no need purposely prepare extra documents, the documents should mostly be obtained at University.
Stex P
post Mar 21 2022, 11:15 AM

Probation
1 posts

Hi, can I ask what if my dad works oversea and his company didn't provide him the payslip? He can't comeback as well because of the covid😞
TSiSean
post Mar 21 2022, 11:20 AM

iz old liao.
4,352 posts

QUOTE(Stex @ Mar 21 2022, 11:15 AM)
Hi, can I ask what if my dad works oversea and his company didn't provide him the payslip? He can't comeback as well because of the covid😞
Erm have you check within the PTPTN LiveChat explain your situation, your dad work overseas without a payslip, can't provide Akuan Sumpah as well.
Whether can extend your 1 year deadline as well due to these circumstances.

5 Pages < 1 2 3 4 5 >Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0294sec    0.17    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 09:34 PM