Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

12 Pages « < 6 7 8 9 10 > » Bottom

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> 🎮~~PC Gaming Kopitiam~~🕹️, What are you playing? What to play next?

views

quarantined
post Jun 16 2021, 10:38 AM

Create Not Imitate
3,315 posts

Forza Horizon 5 was lit yo.. so happy with the visual upgrade.

MTG Arena can be a very chill game to play. Hows the current meta? been a long time since i last login

This post has been edited by quarantined: Jun 16 2021, 11:15 AM
MrBlackie33
post Jun 17 2021, 01:45 PM

Shhhhhhh
737 posts

Anyone here using controller to play pc games? which controller is more suitable if using steam account? or all have the same features.

currently looking at ps4 dual shock coz might use it on playstation in future.
TSmiyakochan89
post Jun 17 2021, 02:15 PM

Look at all my stars!!
4,296 posts

QUOTE(MrBlackie33 @ Jun 17 2021, 01:45 PM)
Anyone here using controller to play pc games? which controller is more suitable if using steam account? or all have the same features.

If PC, the most reliable is still XBOX.
I tried so many, PS, Nintendo Controller, but still XBOX the best.
MrBlackie33
post Jun 17 2021, 02:40 PM

Shhhhhhh
737 posts

QUOTE(miyakochan89 @ Jun 17 2021, 02:15 PM)
If PC, the most reliable is still XBOX.
I tried so many, PS, Nintendo Controller, but still XBOX the best.
thanks but mind to share whats so gud about xbox model? the handling? compatibility?

never have the chance to try on it
TSmiyakochan89
post Jun 17 2021, 03:22 PM

Look at all my stars!!
4,296 posts

QUOTE(MrBlackie33 @ Jun 17 2021, 02:40 PM)
thanks but mind to share whats so gud about xbox model? the handling? compatibility?

never have the chance to try on it
Quality is good (but this you could expect the same from PS and Nintendo controllers) handling is good. Most of all it's very compatible with any PC Games.
PS controllers will have the buttons mapping as well as Nintendo Controller. In the past i had to use extra emulators or something to map the buttons or to use the Nintendo Controller nicely with PC Games.

XBOX just plug in and play. Easy.

MrBlackie33
post Jun 17 2021, 03:54 PM

Shhhhhhh
737 posts

QUOTE(miyakochan89 @ Jun 17 2021, 03:22 PM)
Quality is good (but this you could expect the same from PS and Nintendo controllers) handling is good. Most of all it's very compatible with any PC Games.
PS controllers will have the buttons mapping as well as Nintendo Controller. In the past i had to use extra emulators or something to map the buttons or to use the Nintendo Controller nicely with PC Games.

XBOX just plug in and play. Easy.
thanks for your info biggrin.gif looking at the XBOX left joystick position seems like it will be more comfortable for me as well.
NightHeart
post Jun 17 2021, 04:05 PM

Look at all my stars!!
3,964 posts

goldfries
gacktleong
post Jun 17 2021, 05:10 PM

On my way
666 posts

QUOTE(MrBlackie33 @ Jun 17 2021, 03:54 PM)
thanks for your info  biggrin.gif  looking at the XBOX left joystick position seems like it will be more comfortable for me as well.
currently using wireless xbox 360 controller.

plug n play
TSmiyakochan89
post Jun 17 2021, 05:29 PM

Look at all my stars!!
4,296 posts

QUOTE(MrBlackie33 @ Jun 17 2021, 03:54 PM)
thanks for your info  biggrin.gif  looking at the XBOX left joystick position seems like it will be more comfortable for me as well.
Just dont buy the wrong one.
The latest one is the Xbox series x/s. almost same design as Xbox One.
So don't be fooled by cheaper prices in Lazada/Shopee, they could end up sending you an old model.

user posted image
goldfries
post Jun 17 2021, 08:29 PM

40K Club
Group Icon
Forum Admin
44,368 posts

QUOTE(NightHeart @ Jun 17 2021, 04:05 PM)
goldfries
biggrin.gif

Thanks, I use Logitech F310.

The thing about Xbox controller is that the joystick (left and right) are at different plane.

I like the Logitech models because they are on the same plane, like PS controller.
digitalifelesss
post Jun 17 2021, 11:47 PM

Getting Started
167 posts

I personally find Playstation pad layout not so great, for a lot of games, having analog stick at top left is just better... sweat.gif
But I also don't like Xbox pad for it's size. Specifically the part that you grab is protruding outward... If you hand is big then ok.

I looked around and found EasySMX, probably 99.9% people never heard of it laugh.gif
But I saw good review on shopee so gave it a try, specifically I bought the ESM-9101 model.
It is just slightly smaller than xbox pad, the part you grab is shorter so it didn't feels obstructing for small hand.
It may looks kinda plasticky on picture but it feels really solid on hand, buttons and triggers all solid, don't feel low quality at all.

This post has been edited by digitalifelesss: Jun 17 2021, 11:48 PM
FeiFongWong
post Jun 17 2021, 11:55 PM

11 posts

QUOTE(digitalifelesss @ Jun 9 2021, 01:04 AM)
Actually got Elite Dangerous for free on Epic Game Store quite a while ago but never touched it. Trying to play it right now. Holy cow the scale of things (and control difficulty),
I tried Eve before but this is definitely much harder to control since this is first person, very easy to get disorientated, but definitely fun to play.
Just researching some newbie guides, trying to make some early money farming pirates first.
user posted image

Note: Frostpunk is also free to claim on EGS right now. City builder on frosted landscape, campaign missions can be really challenging, unique type of survival city builder game worth a try.
Elite Dangerous: If you need some guide and help, please do let me know. We got a group of people playing in discord mostly from SG and MY. Some of the guide in google might be obselete as developer update the refine the games after many years. You can join and ask us.
digitalifelesss
post Jun 18 2021, 12:57 AM

Getting Started
167 posts

Talk about Elite, I'm doing OK so far, not the first time dealing with high learning curve game.
But I do get a bit annoyed by some of the game's mechanism.
It IS very easy to farm credit ($$$), but credit is very useless in many cases... such as engineering ('enchanting item' in context of other games).
Dealing with engineering is all forced self-farm, from unlocking NPC to farming 99% of the materials. Can't say I enjoy it much, since I'm more of the "farm money and buy it" type of player. sweat.gif

This post has been edited by digitalifelesss: Jun 18 2021, 01:28 AM
MrBlackie33
post Jun 18 2021, 08:17 AM

Shhhhhhh
737 posts

QUOTE(gacktleong @ Jun 17 2021, 05:10 PM)
currently using wireless xbox 360 controller.

plug n play
any diff with other xbox model?

QUOTE(miyakochan89 @ Jun 17 2021, 05:29 PM)
Just dont buy the wrong one.
The latest one is the Xbox series x/s. almost same design as Xbox One.
So don't be fooled by cheaper prices in Lazada/Shopee, they could end up sending you an old model.

user posted image
okie, my fren is using switch controller to connect pc as well, design looks quite similar to xbox, have you tried that before?

QUOTE(goldfries @ Jun 17 2021, 08:29 PM)
biggrin.gif

Thanks, I use Logitech F310.

The thing about Xbox controller is that the joystick (left and right) are at different plane.

I like the Logitech models because they are on the same plane, like PS controller.
will take a look at logitech also thanks

QUOTE(digitalifelesss @ Jun 17 2021, 11:47 PM)
I personally find Playstation pad layout not so great, for a lot of games, having analog stick at top left is just better...  sweat.gif
But I also don't like Xbox pad for it's size. Specifically the part that you grab is protruding outward... If you hand is big then ok.

I looked around and found EasySMX, probably 99.9% people never heard of it  laugh.gif
But I saw good review on shopee so gave it a try, specifically I bought the ESM-9101 model.
It is just slightly smaller than xbox pad, the part you grab is shorter so it didn't feels obstructing for small hand.
It may looks kinda plasticky on picture but it feels really solid on hand, buttons and triggers all solid, don't feel low quality at all.
woo this one quite affordable, really never heard of this brand, how long have u been using this?
TSmiyakochan89
post Jun 18 2021, 08:22 AM

Look at all my stars!!
4,296 posts

QUOTE(MrBlackie33 @ Jun 18 2021, 08:17 AM)
any diff with other xbox model?
okie, my fren is using switch controller to connect pc as well, design looks quite similar to xbox, have you tried that before?
will take a look at logitech also thanks
woo this one quite affordable, really never heard of this brand, how long have u been using this?
Yes I used the Switch Controller. I used all the brands available in the market in fact. Buy and sell all of them. But XBOX I’m keeping cause it’s just convenient. Quality is good as well. If you playing mostly PC games, nothing beats XBOX one lah.

This post has been edited by miyakochan89: Jun 18 2021, 08:28 AM
mousqy
post Jun 18 2021, 08:25 AM

On my way
681 posts

ofcoz the ps5 controller
maxert
post Jun 18 2021, 08:30 AM

Getting Started
57 posts

Since i have sum PS4 controller lying around..............using it now
MrBlackie33
post Jun 18 2021, 09:34 AM

Shhhhhhh
737 posts

QUOTE(miyakochan89 @ Jun 18 2021, 08:22 AM)
Yes I used the Switch Controller. I used all the brands available in the market in fact. Buy and sell all of them. But XBOX I’m keeping cause it’s just convenient. Quality is good as well. If you playing mostly PC games, nothing beats XBOX one lah.
okie, whats stopping now to buy one is its compatibility with playstation lol, coz sometimes i play ps with my brother and friends which usually requires extra controller.

but looking at most steam game control settings eg FIFA, Forza Horizon they are showing it in XBOX controller figure, which is quite convenient for XBOX controller users

QUOTE(mousqy @ Jun 18 2021, 08:25 AM)
ofcoz the ps5 controller
QUOTE(maxert @ Jun 18 2021, 08:30 AM)
Since i have sum PS4 controller lying around..............using it now
connecting via ds4windows? or steam?
quarantined
post Jun 18 2021, 10:04 AM

Create Not Imitate
3,315 posts

I use a 8Bitdo Sn30 Pro+ becasue of nostalgia, but it turns out pretty good too.
skylinelover
post Jun 18 2021, 11:22 AM

Future Crypto Player😄👊Driver Abamsado😎😎
7,859 posts

QUOTE(quarantined @ Jun 16 2021, 10:38 AM)
Forza Horizon 5 was lit yo.. so happy with the visual upgrade.
Haha dam glad its finally on steam store

Talexeh

Next round can help 2 buy 4 me more conveniently already

No need 2 pass you my windows ID with hanky panky steps laugh.gif laugh.gif

PS : how is epic compare with steam hmm.gif hmm.gif

This post has been edited by skylinelover: Jun 18 2021, 11:22 AM

12 Pages « < 6 7 8 9 10 > » Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0225sec    0.40    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 4th August 2021 - 09:06 AM