Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

🎮~~PC Gaming Kopitiam~~🕹️, What are you playing? What to play next?

views

eclectice
post Nov 28 2023, 06:53 AM

Look at all my stars!!
2,708 posts

GET ASSASSIN'S CREED SYNDICATE FOR FREE!

Enjoy this exclusive giveaway!

GET IT NOW

Offer ends December 6 at 2023 at 1PM UTC.

https://store.ubisoft.com/sea/assassin-s-cr...html?lang=en_MY

user posted image

This post has been edited by eclectice: Nov 28 2023, 06:55 AM
skylinelover
post Dec 1 2023, 07:35 AM

Future Crypto Player😄👊Driver Abamsado😎😎
All Stars
10,509 posts

2024 PC line up

dont know if i ever had the time invested 2 tackle on GTA numbaa 6 in 100% sweat.gif age overtaking me liao rclxub.gif
lytros
post Dec 1 2023, 08:52 AM

Casual
394 posts

I finally completed Jedi Survivor main story last night. Good game but I get crashes occasionally during cutscenes. Very annoying especially when it happens right before the next save point after a boss fight. Have to go through the same boss fight 2-3 times and pray no crashes when a cutscene plays.
Catnip
post Dec 12 2023, 09:25 PM

Regular
1,078 posts

This game really caught my attention today when someone was playing the demo on Twitch.
It is now in my wishlist on Steam.

https://store.steampowered.com/app/1153410/...e_Drift_Master/

Japanese Drift Master - Nissan Silvia S15 gameplay | Thrustmaster TX

A freeroam drive with a fully stock Nissan Silvia S15 in the new game, Japanese Drift Master (demo). Here's my first impressions of the demo version.

Honestly, I'm loving this game so far. Since this is a demo and not the final release bugs need to be expected. The traffic is a bit wonky, there are a lot of frame stutters, the keybindings aren't remappable, multiple inputs (wheel, keyboard, handbrake, etc) don't work, can't look around with a mouse; there are issues like this but the game is currently in work in progress stage, and yet I had a blast playing this game. The H-shifter doesn't work as of now but other than that I think this demo version itself is very enjoyable and worth checking out. I loved the graphics, the car sounds, the environment and surprisingly even the force feedback, which I wasn't expecting at all. It was a bit bland at first but once I dialed in the settings, it felt good enough for drifting. There is definitely room for improvement for FFB tho, I couldn't feel much details through the wheel but the wheel does move where it's supposed to so it's good enough for now. Currently at this stage we only have access to a small portion of the roads and I loved every inch of it. The map is well designed, realistic and looks gorgeous. Finally, we have a freeroam game that's realistic, feels good on a wheel, and with realistic road width. I'm so pumped and looking forward to the full release.
lytros
post Dec 13 2023, 05:01 PM

Casual
394 posts

I finally started playing Assassin's Creed Valhalla after years in backlog. So far so good. Taking it slow and exploring the open world. Might take a while to finish it since i also got the expansions for the game. smile.gif
skylinelover
post Dec 17 2023, 01:48 PM

All Stars
10,509 posts

QUOTE(Catnip @ Dec 12 2023, 09:25 PM)

This game really caught my attention today when someone was playing the demo on Twitch.
It is now in my wishlist on Steam.

https://store.steampowered.com/app/1153410/...e_Drift_Master/

Japanese Drift Master - Nissan Silvia S15 gameplay | Thrustmaster TX

A freeroam drive with a fully stock Nissan Silvia S15 in the new game, Japanese Drift Master (demo). Here's my first impressions of the demo version.

Honestly, I'm loving this game so far. Since this is a demo and not the final release bugs need to be expected. The traffic is a bit wonky, there are a lot of frame stutters, the keybindings aren't remappable, multiple inputs (wheel, keyboard, handbrake, etc) don't work, can't look around with a mouse; there are issues like this but the game is currently in work in progress stage, and yet I had a blast playing this game. The H-shifter doesn't work as of now but other than that I think this demo version itself is very enjoyable and worth checking out. I loved the graphics, the car sounds, the environment and surprisingly even the force feedback, which I wasn't expecting at all. It was a bit bland at first but once I dialed in the settings, it felt good enough for drifting. There is definitely room for improvement for FFB tho, I couldn't feel much details through the wheel but the wheel does move where it's supposed to so it's good enough for now. Currently at this stage we only have access to a small portion of the roads and I loved every inch of it. The map is well designed, realistic and looks gorgeous. Finally, we have a freeroam game that's realistic, feels good on a wheel, and with realistic road width. I'm so pumped and looking forward to the full release.
Ini macam mini underground revival laugh.gif

Nah i no longer street racing kaki like the past laugh.gif

After most wanted 2005 street racing theme is dead rclxub.gif

Now i more umph with pro track racing ala Gran Turismo haha rclxms.gif
Catnip
post Jan 26 2024, 12:29 AM

Regular
1,078 posts

Giveaway on GOG:

https://www.gog.com/en/game/mordheim_city_of_the_damned
Catnip
post Feb 1 2024, 12:16 AM

Regular
1,078 posts

https://www.gamedeveloper.com/business/spec...-from-pc-stores

Update: Spec Ops: The Line suddenly delisted from PC stores—for good
A 2K spokesperson confirmed that Spec Ops: The Line is no longer purchasable on many digital storefronts.

Update (1/30/24): A spokesperson for 2K confirmed that Spec Ops: The Line's removal from online storefronts is permanent. The game was removed after the expiration of several unidentified "partnership licenses."

"Players who have purchased the game can still download and play the game uninterrupted," the representative added.
At time of this writing, the game was still available for purchase on the Xbox Store. Developers hoping to preserve a copy of the subversive 2012 shooter will either need to purchase it from there or track down a used physical copy on the secondary market.

Original story: Earlier this week, Spec Ops: The Line was abruptly pulled from a number of PC retailers, including Steam and Fanatical.
Originally spotted by Wario64, the shooter is listed as "no longer available" on Valve's storefront. At time of writing, neither 2K or developer Yager have given an explanation as to why.

Games get delisted on a regular basis. But Spec Ops' removal is so odd because it's still purchasable on some third-party PC stores, plus the Xbox Store.
If it gets delisted from more PC stores, Xbox will be the only way to purchase the game. Unlike other mid-tier titles from the 2010s, it's never received a modern remaster (or remake), and 2K's never indicated it'd get such a treatment.

Spec Ops: The Line and game preservation

Further, it goes to highlight how vital preservation should be for the industry, particularly as games from the early 2010s are gradually being delisted.
Spec Ops: The Line released in 2012 for PC, PlayStation 3, and Xbox 360. The game saw critical acclaim (mainly for its narrative), but failed commercially, effectively ending the military shooter series.
Game Developer reached out to 2K for comment, and will update when a response is given. In 2012, Yager's Richard Pearsey wrote about the game's narrative design and its development growth, which you can read here.

https://store.steampowered.com/app/50300/Spec_Ops_The_Line/
Downloaded and played the demo but never finished it; Bought the game for its narrative at 80% discount for USD 5.99 on August 11, 2014 but never had the time to play it till now... sad.gif
Catnip
post Feb 15 2024, 08:14 AM

Regular
1,078 posts

Giveaway on GOG:
https://www.gog.com/en/game/flatout

Game released in 2004.

FlatOut 2004 in 4K gameplay FlatOut 1 2160P 60 FPS

Not bad for a 20 year old game...
Cal_El87
post Feb 18 2024, 06:28 PM

1 posts

I dont know if this is related or not to this thread. But where does PC gamers hangout these days, discord wise?

If people playing different games, new games like Helldivers 2 etc. Just looking for some gamers.
skylinelover
post Feb 21 2024, 02:24 PM

All Stars
10,509 posts

QUOTE(Catnip @ Feb 15 2024, 08:14 AM)
Giveaway on GOG:
https://www.gog.com/en/game/flatout

Game released in 2004.

FlatOut 2004 in 4K gameplay FlatOut 1 2160P 60 FPS

Not bad for a 20 year old game...
old is gold laugh.gif rclxms.gif

still hoping 4 the most wanted 2005 remastered some day hahahaha drool.gif rclxm9.gif

QUOTE(Cal_El87 @ Feb 18 2024, 06:28 PM)
I dont know if this is related or not to this thread. But where does PC gamers hangout these days, discord wise?

If people playing different games, new games like Helldivers 2 etc. Just looking for some gamers.
from my network in university from 03-07 all retired taking care of 1 2 3 babies laugh.gif rclxub.gif

me more focus on enterprise earnings less gaming already sweat.gif rclxub.gif

This post has been edited by skylinelover: Feb 21 2024, 02:25 PM
Catnip
post Mar 1 2024, 01:26 AM

Regular
1,078 posts

user posted image

https://store.steampowered.com/bundle/4468/...ial_Collection/
Bought it for my collection.
Catnip
post Mar 1 2024, 06:19 PM

Regular
1,078 posts

Giveaway on GOG: Nomads of Driftland: The Forgotten Passage
https://www.gog.com/game/nomads_of_driftlan...rgotten_passage
Catnip
post Mar 2 2024, 09:26 PM

Regular
1,078 posts

Free giveaway on Steam: Space Crew: Legendary Edition
https://store.steampowered.com/app/1176710/...endary_Edition/
skylinelover
post Mar 3 2024, 01:42 PM

All Stars
10,509 posts

QUOTE(Catnip @ Feb 1 2024, 12:16 AM)
https://www.gamedeveloper.com/business/spec...-from-pc-stores

Update: Spec Ops: The Line suddenly delisted from PC stores—for good
A 2K spokesperson confirmed that Spec Ops: The Line is no longer purchasable on many digital storefronts.

Update (1/30/24): A spokesperson for 2K confirmed that Spec Ops: The Line's removal from online storefronts is permanent. The game was removed after the expiration of several unidentified "partnership licenses."

"Players who have purchased the game can still download and play the game uninterrupted," the representative added.
At time of this writing, the game was still available for purchase on the Xbox Store. Developers hoping to preserve a copy of the subversive 2012 shooter will either need to purchase it from there or track down a used physical copy on the secondary market.

Original story: Earlier this week, Spec Ops: The Line was abruptly pulled from a number of PC retailers, including Steam and Fanatical.
Originally spotted by Wario64, the shooter is listed as "no longer available" on Valve's storefront. At time of writing, neither 2K or developer Yager have given an explanation as to why.

Games get delisted on a regular basis. But Spec Ops' removal is so odd because it's still purchasable on some third-party PC stores, plus the Xbox Store.
If it gets delisted from more PC stores, Xbox will be the only way to purchase the game. Unlike other mid-tier titles from the 2010s, it's never received a modern remaster (or remake), and 2K's never indicated it'd get such a treatment.

Spec Ops: The Line and game preservation

Further, it goes to highlight how vital preservation should be for the industry, particularly as games from the early 2010s are gradually being delisted.
Spec Ops: The Line released in 2012 for PC, PlayStation 3, and Xbox 360. The game saw critical acclaim (mainly for its narrative), but failed commercially, effectively ending the military shooter series.
Game Developer reached out to 2K for comment, and will update when a response is given. In 2012, Yager's Richard Pearsey wrote about the game's narrative design and its development growth, which you can read here.

https://store.steampowered.com/app/50300/Spec_Ops_The_Line/
Downloaded and played the demo but never finished it; Bought the game for its narrative at 80% discount for USD 5.99 on August 11, 2014 but never had the time to play it till now...  sad.gif
Haha and here i still not losing hope albeit already 99% lost hope that the IP of Cate Archer no one lives forever can still be tracked even if Fox Interactive and Monolith already busted laugh.gif rclxub.gif
Catnip
post Mar 10 2024, 11:54 AM

Regular
1,078 posts

As more developers confirm, it looks likely that ALL Adult Swim Games titles will be removed by May [UPDATE: Better Links]

[UPDATE 03/09/24] I had some time this morning to gather the links for the list of games. Also, a reader pointed out that Westerado isn’t self-published so it’s still at risk of a delisting. We’ll continue to update as things happen. On a side note, thanks so much to everyone who found, commented, and shared this post, it’s been huge for the site!

As the week has gone on we’ve seen even more developers come out and confirm that they too were contacted by Warner Bros. Discovery — the parent company behind Adult Swim Games — and informed that their titles would be delisted “within 60 days”. The latest developer to break the news is Team2Bit, makers of Fist Puncher which has been on Steam since 2013.

In an update on the game’s page Matt Kain reveals that, “we’ve asked that Warner Bros. simply transfer the game to our Steam publisher account so that it can stay active, but so far they have said no with the reason being that they made the universal decision not to transfer the games back to the original studios and do not have the resources to do so”.

It’s a really disappointing situation to be in. The developers are unable to take control of their games to keep them on Steam and apparently can’t even offer them up at a discount before they’re gone. Not to mention that none of us, developers included, can say exactly when they’ll be delisted. With that in mind I’ve rounded up the list below from Adult Swim Games’ homepage with links to each of their previously published titles.

Do take note: The titles with an asterisk (*) are no longer published by Adult Swim Games, I’m only including them as they appear on the company’s official listing. There should be no concerns over them disappearing but they were on the list, so they’re on this list. Sorry, I don’t have time right now to dig up all the direct links to their Steam, PlayStation Store, Xbox Marketplace, and Switch pages. We’ll try to update this post as things develop. For Steam at least you can use this link to find all of Adult Swim Games’ titles there.
  • Battle Chef Brigade*
  • Death’s Gambit*
  • Desync – (Steam)
  • Duck Game – (Steam, PlayStation, Switch, OUYA)
  • Fist Puncher – (Steam, OUYA, Xbox Live Indie Games)
  • Glittermitten Grove*
  • Headlander – (Steam, PlayStation, Xbox)
  • Kingsway – (Steam, Xbox [PC])
  • Mega Coin Squad – (Steam, PlayStation, Xbox)
  • Oblitus – (Steam)
  • Pool Panic – (Steam, Switch)
  • Rain World*
  • Rick And Morty: Virtual Rick-ality – (Steam, Meta/Oculus, PlayStation)
  • Rise & Shine – (Steam, Playstation, Switch, Xbox)
  • Samurai Jack: Battle Through Time – (Epic Games, Steam, PlayStation, Switch, Xbox)
  • Small Radios Big Televisions – (PC, Steam, PlayStation)
  • Soundodger+ – (itch.io, Steam)
  • Super House of Dead Ninjas – (Steam)
  • Super Puzzle Platformer Deluxe – (Steam, OUYA)
  • Traverser – (Steam)
  • Volgarr the Viking*
  • Wasted: A Post-Apocalyptic Pub Crawler – (Steam)
  • Westerado: Double Barreled – (Steam, Xbox)
  • Zenzizenzic – (Steam)
  • Major Mayhem (Mobile)
  • Pocket Mortys (Mobile)
SPREAD THE WORD
skylinelover
post Mar 22 2024, 11:16 PM

All Stars
10,509 posts

Today want 2 revisit still the most violent shooter ever made laugh.gif rclxms.gif made COD still the crap hahahaha

Catnip
post Mar 23 2024, 11:45 AM

Regular
1,078 posts

Book of Demons Final Release Trailer

GOG giveaway: Book of Demons
https://www.gog.com/en/game/book_of_demons

Book of Demons explained in 2 minutes

skylinelover
post Mar 24 2024, 10:18 AM

All Stars