Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> 🎮~~PC Gaming Kopitiam~~🕹️, What are you playing? What to play next?

views

lytros
post May 10 2021, 11:27 AM

Casual
365 posts

Spent around 85++ hours with Horizon Zero Dawn, completed the main story for both the main game and The Frozen Wilds. Really solid good game. Nice setting, engaging story, strong lead character, nice music score...etc.
Now planning to move on to AC: Odyssey and Star Wars Battlefront 2.

TSmiyakochan89
post May 10 2021, 12:38 PM

<3
4,052 posts

QUOTE(lytros @ May 10 2021, 11:27 AM)
Spent around 85++ hours with Horizon Zero Dawn, completed the main story for both the main game and The Frozen Wilds. Really solid good game. Nice setting, engaging story, strong lead character, nice music score...etc.
Now planning to move on to AC: Odyssey and Star Wars Battlefront 2.
Yeah HZD is immersive, super good
reed90
post May 18 2021, 09:01 AM

Road to the End
1,451 posts

I'm currently playing Digimon cyber sleuth PC version. Suprised at how well it runs even on my HD graphics laptop.

Crazy timesink

planning to finish disgaea 5 and Persona 4 after this.

This post has been edited by reed90: May 18 2021, 09:07 AM
lytros
post May 20 2021, 01:07 PM

Casual
365 posts

Managed to complete the Star Wars Battlefront 2 Single Player campaign, its a short 6-7 hours ;not bad la the story and linking the events from Return of the Jedi up till before The Last Jedi.
Multiplayer is quite fun too, but somehow I did not venture much into it.
Started with AC: Odyssey instead.

This post has been edited by lytros: May 20 2021, 01:08 PM
TSmiyakochan89
post May 20 2021, 02:05 PM

<3
4,052 posts

QUOTE(lytros @ May 20 2021, 01:07 PM)
Managed to complete the Star Wars Battlefront 2 Single Player campaign, its a short 6-7 hours ;not bad la the story and linking the events from Return of the Jedi up till before The Last Jedi.
Multiplayer is quite fun too, but somehow  I did not venture much into it.
Started with AC: Odyssey instead.
Odyssey I love it. Hope you find it really fun!
cire2
post Jun 1 2021, 01:48 PM

Getting Started
96 posts

Playing A Plague's Tale: Innocence now. Completed Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice before this.

In love with story-focused single-player games now because having open-world burnout from playing Witcher 3 main + 2 DLCs, haha.
digitalifelesss
post Jun 9 2021, 01:04 AM

Getting Started
146 posts

Actually got Elite Dangerous for free on Epic Game Store quite a while ago but never touched it. Trying to play it right now. Holy cow the scale of things (and control difficulty),
I tried Eve before but this is definitely much harder to control since this is first person, very easy to get disorientated, but definitely fun to play.
Just researching some newbie guides, trying to make some early money farming pirates first.
user posted image

Note: Frostpunk is also free to claim on EGS right now. City builder on frosted landscape, campaign missions can be really challenging, unique type of survival city builder game worth a try.

This post has been edited by digitalifelesss: Jun 9 2021, 01:48 AM
digitalifelesss
post Jun 11 2021, 05:09 AM

Getting Started
146 posts

user posted image

woah another free great game on EGS, they really pull out all the tricks to lure user on their platform eh...
I actually played this already. Unique gameplay mechanics, though Western mystery story aren't exactly my cup of tea so didn't finish it.
TSmiyakochan89
post Jun 11 2021, 07:51 AM

<3
4,052 posts

QUOTE(digitalifelesss @ Jun 9 2021, 01:04 AM)
Actually got Elite Dangerous for free on Epic Game Store quite a while ago but never touched it. Trying to play it right now. Holy cow the scale of things (and control difficulty),
I tried Eve before but this is definitely much harder to control since this is first person, very easy to get disorientated, but definitely fun to play.
Just researching some newbie guides, trying to make some early money farming pirates first.
user posted image

Note: Frostpunk is also free to claim on EGS right now. City builder on frosted landscape, campaign missions can be really challenging, unique type of survival city builder game worth a try.
QUOTE(digitalifelesss @ Jun 11 2021, 05:09 AM)
user posted image

woah another free great game on EGS, they really pull out all the tricks to lure user on their platform eh...
I actually played this already. Unique gameplay mechanics, though Western mystery story aren't exactly my cup of tea so didn't finish it.
I managed to claim this and this. Thanks for the heads up!
I tried Control when it was first out, kinda scary for me so I gave up and watched the entire gameplay on YouTube instead. Haha!
skylinelover
post Jun 11 2021, 09:50 AM

Future Crypto Player😄👊Driver Abamsado😎😎
7,748 posts

QUOTE(digitalifelesss @ Jun 11 2021, 05:09 AM)
user posted image

Haha max payne+resident evil

Not my cup of tea too

QUOTE(miyakochan89 @ Jun 11 2021, 07:51 AM)
I managed to claim this and this. Thanks for the heads up!
I tried Control when it was first out, kinda scary for me so I gave up and watched the entire gameplay on YouTube instead. Haha!
Haha gameriot?

He is my favorite game channel lel!

quarantined
post Jun 11 2021, 11:24 AM

Create Not Imitate
3,312 posts

I liked Control. It tries to be something different. No jumpscare or anything like that la.. why scary?

Currently playing Chivalry 2. Pure chaotic fun!
lytros
post Jun 11 2021, 11:29 AM

Casual
365 posts

Ya i enjoyed Control. Can be quite challenging but you get to try combination of powers /weapons to overcome your enemies.
It gets better as you progress.

TSmiyakochan89
post Jun 11 2021, 11:41 AM

<3
4,052 posts

QUOTE(quarantined @ Jun 11 2021, 11:24 AM)
I liked Control. It tries to be something different. No jumpscare or anything like that la.. why scary?

Currently playing Chivalry 2. Pure chaotic fun!
Those things floating??? And empty weird offices with weird noises. Scary la.
quarantined
post Jun 11 2021, 09:39 PM

Create Not Imitate
3,312 posts

QUOTE(miyakochan89 @ Jun 11 2021, 11:41 AM)
Those things floating??? And empty weird offices with weird noises. Scary la.
yes yes but eventually you'll get through it and start to appreciate the beautiful levels..
digitalifelesss
post Jun 12 2021, 02:28 AM

Getting Started
146 posts

user posted image

More free quality game (steam key redeem)
from the Cities Skylines dev; I actually haven't played this one, thought I played shit tons of CSL (or rather, spend more time modding than playing) sweat.gif

This post has been edited by digitalifelesss: Jun 12 2021, 02:30 AM

7 Pages « < 5 6 7Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0286sec    0.55    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 14th June 2021 - 12:56 AM