Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Bump Topic Topic Closed RSS Feed
122 Pages « < 31 32 33 34 35 > » Bottom

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Manchester United Street Talks (English Clubs)

views

statikinetic
post Nov 26 2020, 07:47 AM

Warm up. Go hot.
1,680 posts

QUOTE(yhtan @ Nov 25 2020, 11:43 PM)
Next match against Southampton i don't think VDB will be start, most likely 4-3-3 with Fred/McSauce/Bruno combination.

I'm worry VDB unable to cope with Southampton player  sweat.gif
Are you referring to VDB's fitness, or the potential physicality of the opposition?

If it is the latter, I am of the opinion he is well up for the PL.
He's played up to the semis of the CL as a key component of the Ajax team and is a full Dutch international. Dutch players tend to do well in this league.
lee82gx
post Nov 26 2020, 08:18 AM

I guess I'm special
1,980 posts

Ole always plays safe with his selection, such that we can already guess his intentions most of the time. I’m not surprised even Mavic Fred mata combo will be displayed vs Southampton.
damnself
post Nov 26 2020, 09:12 AM

Getting Started
244 posts

QUOTE(lee82gx @ Nov 25 2020, 09:21 PM)
Martial, we waiting for his world class status for 5 years now. Ole still need to sapu his hair and pat him on the shoulder, put powder on his butt to hope he does his thing. But many a times, you get the one who dont want to run, can't hold the ball, shoot only when its worldie time.
I'm so glad I'm not the only one seeing this...VDB and Fred kept us ticking at the right pace and right amount of safety. They should start. No more Mata / Matic please......just too slow. Rashford to the left, Greenwood to the right. Cavani in the middle. I'll take a gamble.
We thought we bought mbappe from Monaco. Sekali silap beli martial 🥴
lee82gx
post Nov 26 2020, 09:14 AM

I guess I'm special
1,980 posts

He looked so good for an 19 year old, problem is he still looks just as good....5 years later and countless managers and countless positions and countless wifes later.
lee82gx
post Nov 26 2020, 09:16 AM

I guess I'm special
1,980 posts

Maradona is not with us anymore....I just suddenly feel the football world is a bit less significant without him. RIP. 2nd GOAT (Behind CR7 lol).
yhtan
post Nov 26 2020, 09:55 AM

Look at all my stars!!
8,353 posts

QUOTE(statikinetic @ Nov 26 2020, 07:47 AM)
Are you referring to VDB's fitness, or the potential physicality of the opposition?

If it is the latter, I am of the opinion he is well up for the PL.
He's played up to the semis of the CL as a key component of the Ajax team and is a full Dutch international. Dutch players tend to do well in this league.
Physicality of the opponent, it isn't easy to play against southampton which we struggle in the past seasons.

CL and EPL is 2 different type of game, if u look at the Istanbul game, VDB defensive and positioning isn't that impressive. He still need to improve on that area. Another thing is Aerial duel, against Southampton he will have hard time dealing with it.

Cavani on the other hand should start for next match, he has proven in Istanbul game and that is the kind of striker we want, Ole move Martial to left and Rashford to right. This could be the ideal formation so far.
O-haiyo
post Nov 26 2020, 12:37 PM

Enthusiast
765 posts

btw, erikson is on sale. replacement for pogba perhaps?
IpohGuyz
post Nov 26 2020, 12:47 PM

Getting Started
50 posts

QUOTE(lee82gx @ Nov 26 2020, 08:18 AM)
Ole always plays safe with his selection, such that we can already guess his intentions most of the time. I’m not surprised even Mavic Fred mata combo will be displayed vs Southampton.
which is why make us feel zzz on him haha. fielding matic/mata is a gamble. vdb also gamble but i rather field vdb.
Ask.Property
post Nov 26 2020, 02:08 PM

Casual
335 posts

QUOTE(O-haiyo @ Nov 26 2020, 12:37 PM)
if pogba can be sold by january also.. lol.. but i feel the board is trying to extend his contract doh.gif doh.gif
maserati
post Nov 26 2020, 03:39 PM

Getting Started
173 posts

QUOTE(lee82gx @ Nov 26 2020, 08:18 AM)
Before taking over, amboi can talk so loudly about how united should be winning titles. After taking over, he realizes he can't really manage these players either. If all he needs are brand new players to replace the existing ones, then why bother letting go of Jose in the first place.
zhou.xingxing
post Nov 26 2020, 03:47 PM

:3
1,455 posts

QUOTE(O-haiyo @ Nov 26 2020, 12:37 PM)
if manage to sell pogba. i think dont really need to immediately get a replacement. not like he is starting game for now also.

rather we go get son from spurs.. jomo pls do us a favour biggrin.gif
lee82gx
post Nov 26 2020, 04:06 PM

I guess I'm special
1,980 posts

QUOTE(maserati @ Nov 26 2020, 03:39 PM)
Before taking over, amboi can talk so loudly about how united should be winning titles. After taking over, he realizes he can't really manage these players either. If all he needs are brand new players to replace the existing ones, then why bother letting go of Jose in the first place.
Not to mention it was he who paid for Dan James (next Ryan Giggs), Harry Maguire (Englands finest) and AWB (OK this was a decent buy but only when compared to the donkeys we have on the right side).

With the exception of awb who can defend from time to time but do nothing else during the attack, its looking very meh on the back line.
IpohGuyz
post Nov 26 2020, 04:35 PM

Getting Started
50 posts

if compare awb and telles. i think telles really give some fresh air. that day alot of overlapping run to opponent end.
O-haiyo
post Nov 26 2020, 04:37 PM

Enthusiast
765 posts

QUOTE(zhou.xingxing @ Nov 26 2020, 03:47 PM)
if manage to sell pogba. i think dont really need to immediately get a replacement. not like he is starting game for now also.

rather we go get son from spurs.. jomo pls do us a favour  biggrin.gif
thats not going to happen laugh.gif
zhou.xingxing
post Nov 26 2020, 04:41 PM

1,455 posts

QUOTE(O-haiyo @ Nov 26 2020, 04:37 PM)
thats not going to happen  laugh.gif
let me dream... laugh.gif brows.gif

dembele also ok
yhtan
post Nov 26 2020, 05:19 PM

Look at all my stars!!
8,353 posts

QUOTE(IpohGuyz @ Nov 26 2020, 04:35 PM)
if compare awb and telles. i think telles really give some fresh air. that day alot of overlapping run to opponent end.
Crossing and long passing also better than Shaw
Azury36
post Nov 26 2020, 06:44 PM

Getting Started
149 posts

What United really need is CB and CDM(Real and solid CDM)

The thing makes United is so bored to watch when Ole puts 2 CDM to cover 2 slow-mo CB

Ole as usual stubborn will gonna put 2 CDM for this Sunday game

Either we with scrappy 1-0 goal or gonna lose if 2 CDM still in Ole plan
lee82gx
post Nov 26 2020, 08:38 PM

I guess I'm special
1,980 posts

QUOTE(Azury36 @ Nov 26 2020, 06:44 PM)
What United really need is CB and CDM(Real and solid CDM)

The thing makes United is so bored to watch when Ole puts 2 CDM to cover 2 slow-mo CB

Ole as usual stubborn will gonna put 2 CDM for this Sunday game

Either we with scrappy 1-0 goal or gonna lose if 2 CDM still in Ole plan
At this point, not like we have better options....I will take the 3 points and play ugly...

The question is can he deliver some 1-0 winning streaks? When you have slow CB, unreliable CB, there isn't much you can do. Most important is Pogba stays "injured" so that we dont need him to do ANY defensive job.

I'm already resigned to this.

zhou.xingxing
post Nov 27 2020, 08:48 AM

1,455 posts

QUOTE(yhtan @ Nov 26 2020, 05:19 PM)
Crossing and long passing also better than Shaw
that day i watch spurs vs mc.. this reguillon also v v good.. what have we been missing.. biggrin.gif
Azury36
post Nov 27 2020, 09:39 AM

Getting Started
149 posts

QUOTE(yhtan @ Nov 25 2020, 11:43 PM)
Next match against Southampton I don't think VDB will be start, most likely 4-3-3 with Fred/McSauce/Bruno combination.

I'm worry VDB unable to cope with Southampton player  sweat.gif
If we talking about physical, VDB is not short 1.84m height and much taller than Mata yet Mata in Ole eyes far fit and "quick" than VDB.

About strength than James is nowhere near the strength of William yet he got the play time.

The body structure of VDB seems weak but he is not

Against Spurs last year if you want compare many Spurs players bless with height and solid physical yet he can pull out the disadvantages that many seem as a weakness of VDB

This post has been edited by Azury36: Nov 27 2020, 09:41 AM

122 Pages « < 31 32 33 34 35 > » Top
Topic ClosedOptions

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0247sec    0.41    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 17th January 2021 - 10:54 PM