Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

English Clubs Manchester United Street Talks

views

IpohGuyz
post Nov 4 2020, 10:31 AM

Getting Started
150 posts

QUOTE(damnself @ Nov 4 2020, 06:48 AM)
Jota hatrick in ucl. He really blossom at liverpool 😅 he was good at Wolverhampton but increase a few level up once playing around world class players and coach.....
meanwhile most of our "world class" players we bought all regressed whether it's under moyes, lvg, jm or ole haha. bruno is exception.
IpohGuyz
post Nov 5 2020, 01:36 AM

Getting Started
150 posts

jogba on bench. means he is starting vs everton? zzzzz.
IpohGuyz
post Nov 5 2020, 02:18 PM

Getting Started
150 posts

QUOTE(zhou.xingxing @ Nov 5 2020, 08:18 AM)

Kek
ini memang kek. i trying to find where are the defenders. it's like extremely far off from demba ba.

this performance is far worse than arsenal ones. no chance created at all apart from a rare martial goal.

matic so slow. def looks so weak without mctom/fred as backup cover.

bruno has not been his usual self for many matches d. most pass also astray. cavani barely touch the ball. jogba comes in also no contribution. waste of space aje. might as well let vdb continue on. in my opinion bruno/jogba should compete same spot. no competition, guarantee start makes bruno also lose form. jogba lagi speechless. he know he will play regardless of form. whether as start or at 60th mins.

ole very obvious looks clueless in this match
IpohGuyz
post Nov 5 2020, 05:40 PM

Getting Started
150 posts

got many matches i don't think ole is clueless despite everyone saying he is clueless.

but yesterday match he really is clueless! haha
IpohGuyz
post Nov 5 2020, 06:59 PM

Getting Started
150 posts

what shaw is doing at that side of the pitch lol

user posted image
IpohGuyz
post Nov 5 2020, 11:43 PM

Getting Started
150 posts

if kalah or draw at everton, kayu sure hand itchy d
IpohGuyz
post Nov 6 2020, 01:00 PM

Getting Started
150 posts

QUOTE(yhtan @ Nov 6 2020, 12:06 PM)
Matic should have keep the gap with Demba ba, not maintaining huge gap when both CB attack so high up. This is football basic and impossible Matic didn't aware of it.
thats true la. maguire lindeloft will also blame why you so far away since you are last man and depend on you.
IpohGuyz
post Nov 6 2020, 03:41 PM

Getting Started
150 posts

QUOTE(bansai @ Nov 6 2020, 02:32 PM)
how isit possible that the players we have were one of the top players in their positions before joining and become crap after half a season of coaching? Keep on buying top players under this manager will also turn to crap after awhile.
to be fair, not only ole. all others who join also become crap post fergie haha. only homegrown are getting better like rashford, greenwood.

i don't support oleout not because i jilat him, but i don't believe whoever comes in cannot win title in this or even next season. might as well gamble with existing and hope got miracle winning run like when he is interim coach, since it's a 1-2 years wait again.

tactic he good or not i tak tau. but he is the only one where we able score 5 goals a match post fergie. and if not wrong the best records again top6 post fergie. but of cos kena belasah and creating record at other end too.
IpohGuyz
post Nov 6 2020, 04:46 PM

Getting Started
150 posts

QUOTE(andrewtho @ Nov 6 2020, 04:07 PM)
Obviously Ole is tactically inapt.

The day he made Maguire crap his captain, I lost faith in him. Score 5 goals a match is an achievement? What about losing 1-6 to Spurs? Come on, don’t be blinded by nostalgia, just because he’s an idol for the club. Clearly he’s not suitable for the job.

What the club needs now is to get rid of Kayu and Ole. Get a DOF and let footballing people handle football tasks. Also, a manager who has aura, commands the respect of the dressing room and tactically wise - not some high offside trap kantoi by Demba Ba nonesense.
yes score 5 goals certainly achievement. if it's so simple to do that, moyes, lvg, or even jm should be able to do so. i enjoy alot watching high scoring matches, players scoring hatrick. more like the hate on ole clueless face, and duduk watch ipad at bench, ppl conveniently swept aside all his mini achievements. i would prefer he stand on touchline too like conte though.

again no players able score hatrick under the last 3 managers. i don't want the days like lvg time, 0-0. 1-0, 0-1. snore fest. remember we curse jm who park the bus when we go 1-0 up and end up 1-1? malaysians mudah lupa haha.

i don't get how julian nagelsmann kena belasah 5-0 and we are forgiving on him. because he don't have 180M pogba and maguire combo and managing a cheap team? if we give these 2 fellow to spurs, arsenal, i don't even know jm, arteta want to use them or not. for sure can't even get a starting spot at city/pool.

unfortunately getting rid of kayu is impossible and don't even need to talk about it. can only get rid of ole.
IpohGuyz
post Nov 6 2020, 05:29 PM

Getting Started
150 posts

QUOTE(orga_laut @ Nov 6 2020, 04:56 PM)
eh?

LvG = FA Cup
Jose = League Cup, Charity Shield, Europa League, EPL 2nd place
Ole = 5-0 Liepzig, 4-1 Newcastle?

so u prefer more goals in some matches and lost to crystal palace than win ugly and become champions?  doh.gif

truth is i memang enjoy watching ole team than lvg jose team. for those who don't watch match and see result only, of course it's different thing. and feel lvg is good with fa cup. for those who watch every match. lvg matches are so hard to watch. except vs pool. he has superb record vs pool. passing sideways and backwards is tactically good?

lvg jose are nowhere near of winning the league as well and even out of ucl spot when managing here. if day day win 1-0 and win the epl, i take it anyday. but it's not also. if want rank in terms of purely entertainment, for me is ole > jm > lvg. of course jm 1st season is the best to watch, but we also have a hard time on 2nd and 3rd season is almost unwatchable just like certain ole matches until #jmout mari.

now it's #oleout and the cycle continues lol
IpohGuyz
post Nov 6 2020, 05:56 PM

Getting Started
150 posts

QUOTE(orga_laut @ Nov 6 2020, 05:49 PM)
ole tactic is not fun too.. just counter attack and clueless

yes, #OleOut and the cycle continue to another manager, it doesnt matter as long as not ole

jose just got MU to 2nd place and want more transfer to come in .. he want to sell pogba but got blocked .. the board failed him like they did to ole .. at least he won us europa league, not like ole losing to sevilla with his shit maguire and pogba

anyway, ole is not good enough.
with the atracking power of vdb+bruno+martial+rashford+pogba+greenwood+cavani but still lost shows how bad he is.. simply clueless
ya i believe jose will thrive if get backing from board. but we reset haha. vdb+bruno+martial+rashford+pogba+greenwood+cavani. take jogba out of the equation then should be better outlook. if he got sacked, i can't say it's undeserved also due to his stubborness on jogba.
IpohGuyz
post Nov 6 2020, 08:40 PM

Getting Started
150 posts

QUOTE(bansai @ Nov 6 2020, 06:05 PM)
What if I told you the board went behind the manager to buy a replacement player and wanted to sell pogba at a lower valuation but was blocked by ole.
if ole put his head on the line for jogba, since jogba fail, kena sack also is deserved

QUOTE(maserati @ Nov 6 2020, 06:31 PM)
And you don't see plenty of sideways and backwards passing now?? What's worse is I can't even point out what the team is actually good at now. Not a single thing. But let's also stick with carrick and mckenna and hope they can coach multiple trophy champions out of the current team.
of course now also sux la. i also won't enjoy watching them so clueless vs basaksehir. but i always looking forward for next match cause you dunno which team will turn up lol. problem is new manager mari i also no confidence team will perform well consistently.

QUOTE(lee82gx @ Nov 6 2020, 07:42 PM)
Bro, you always seem to know the inner workings of MUFC, biar betik leh...
maybe he is staff in MUFC. better tell ole to stop using jogba

IpohGuyz
post Nov 6 2020, 08:55 PM

Getting Started
150 posts

if poch mari, later you will see jogba in line up again haha. then godlike mode for 10-15 games as pogba.....then revert back to jogba
IpohGuyz
post Nov 7 2020, 12:32 AM

Getting Started
150 posts

QUOTE(aa1985 @ Nov 7 2020, 12:01 AM)
Rasa macam xnak tengok game esok if pogba still play..haha
now the momentum is i rather see james/bruno play than pogba/bruno haha.

bruno form ain't good either
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/...Basaksehir.html

This post has been edited by IpohGuyz: Nov 7 2020, 12:34 AM
IpohGuyz
post Nov 7 2020, 03:52 PM

Getting Started
150 posts

dailymail on jm:

He also managed to win three trophies, the most of any of the managers, but did have the highest net spend at a staggering £315m. The final 10 games of his reign were much worse than Solskjaer's too.

reading this article give me dejavu. jm is for sure tactical sound, but players decide to throw manager under bus, or relax aje, manager cant do shit about it and lose like clueless/toxic manager. current team performance gives same feeling aje.

IpohGuyz
post Nov 7 2020, 09:29 PM

Getting Started
150 posts

need always keep ole on the brink of sack. when all is rosy, then he go itchy play jogba.

QUOTE(O-haiyo @ Nov 7 2020, 08:51 PM)
ole on the touchline. that something new lol
bansai tell our feedback to him ah

IpohGuyz
post Nov 7 2020, 09:33 PM

Getting Started
150 posts

QUOTE(orga_laut @ Nov 7 2020, 09:30 PM)
i tell u this double pivot of fred+mctomm can control the centre half because of FRED TENACITY AND DEFENSIVE AWARENESS!! break this partnership with lazy jogba and snail matic will become shit. if anceloti man mark bruno, van de beek need to replace mctomm, not jogba because FRED IS THERE

yes his first touch is terrible but when someone losing the ball, he always look at the threat from the opponents
end of first half, calvert lewind got surrounded by 4 players and ball sapu off by mctom and fred
IpohGuyz
post Nov 7 2020, 10:31 PM

Getting Started
150 posts

fuuuu cavani clinical. he made it look easy
IpohGuyz
post Nov 7 2020, 10:44 PM

Getting Started
150 posts

ole beat lotti, tuchel, nagelsman and lose to moyes, hodgson. kek

need install the desire and running mentality to players. 2nd half starts to get malas and playing reactive game to everton.
IpohGuyz
post Nov 7 2020, 11:15 PM

Getting Started
150 posts

QUOTE(aaron1717 @ Nov 7 2020, 11:13 PM)
We have a few away wins records but too bad it doesn't cover our super sad home forms haiz
ya. 7 away win on the bounce record.

shaw hit 2 assist and hamstring pulak. always on form then injured. lucky ada telles cover. btw where's brandon williams

10 Pages  1 2 3 > » Top
Topic ClosedOptions

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0471sec    0.54    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 04:25 PM