Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Bump Topic Topic Closed RSS Feed
122 Pages « < 30 31 32 33 34 > » Bottom

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Manchester United Street Talks (English Clubs)

views

silvertoes
post Nov 25 2020, 01:10 PM

Getting Started
154 posts

United should sell Pogba and get a replacement ready to be signed preferably a defensive midfielder.. one that can do multiple job like Partey

Matic, Fred and McTominay cant handle it alone..
IpohGuyz
post Nov 25 2020, 01:13 PM

Getting Started
53 posts

kasi jual pogba saja. less headache. when he is fit, need think how to slot him in. if he can provide motm performance like how we comeback win over city n years ago, then worth it. but that kind of performance is n years ago lol.

vdm did really well at defensive position. rotate fred/scot/vdb for 2 positions can already. fred actually do a lot good forward move playing with vdb. it has to be bruno/jogba rotation but jogba mana will sit bench. sit too much bench then virus mari cause negative atmosphere.

nearly mau shoot james for provided nothing but he scored a goal at the end lol. he was way behind rafael when the break starts and rafael totally give up chasing him.

This post has been edited by IpohGuyz: Nov 25 2020, 01:15 PM
lee82gx
post Nov 25 2020, 01:17 PM

I guess I'm special
1,992 posts

if you guys just scroll back a few months in time, I was one of them "pogba's class is permanent, form is temporary".

Now, the more I see his form, the more I think about his class, which is which. And now I admit, his good form was temporary.

There are sooo many players in his position who are way poorer in skill and ability, yet maintained a high level of performance in title winning runs. They all do it by running the hell off those legs when they are defending, and just basically carrying everyone when they are down. Just take half a note of Bruno and you get what I mean.

Sadly, I have not seen him do this for a longggggg time. What a waste. Glad Ole's awake. Hope he does not forget.

mfared77
post Nov 25 2020, 01:43 PM

Getting Started
157 posts

QUOTE(arinpresto @ Nov 25 2020, 12:26 PM)
Expensive player tuuuuuu...😂

You better don’t macheim2, dia punya fan boi berdiri tegak inkambing nanti lecture you with all mambo jambo excuse.
lantak lar...when at national match god like mode but return to club moody mode...hope ole hv enough of it...

QUOTE(silvertoes @ Nov 25 2020, 01:10 PM)
United should sell Pogba and get a replacement ready to be signed preferably a defensive midfielder.. one that can do multiple job like Partey

Matic, Fred and McTominay cant handle it alone..
need world class player not league class only...its Manchester United...

and defender also...
now sule talk wanna play for us...get player who wants to play for us lar...
aaron1717
post Nov 25 2020, 02:37 PM

Chui Shui in Property Manyak Best!
9,715 posts

QUOTE(lee82gx @ Nov 25 2020, 01:07 PM)
to quote himself, we are a breath of fresh air without no.6

btw, really, he worth 200m in FM? wow...i had the best time with him in my team though, he was "world class" and after a few seasons became a "legendary player". PSG came for him, i turned them down with a 180m price tag lol.
hahahahah, true2 we are fresher without him now

yea bro, i nego til 200m RM still accept the deal, desperate gila.. lol.. and during january transfer window somemore biggrin.gif biggrin.gif
yhtan
post Nov 25 2020, 03:19 PM

Look at all my stars!!
8,354 posts

QUOTE(max_cavalera @ Nov 25 2020, 12:37 PM)
i like the current crop of new player...like Fernandes is obviously talismanic captain material...

oso i like Telles a lot...

nice win btw. hope united hierarchy be a bit more ruthless and chop dead wood like pogba and luke shaw. oso hopefully semi retirement players like matic and mata can be adequately replae with better player...

than i think united will be back among the top 4 club challenging for the title biggrin.gif
Bruno mentality sure approve under SAF era, he is those type of player u want in dressing room, keep pushing teammates and remind them. The influence on the pitch can convert into result.

Telles crossing is quite good thumbup.gif

QUOTE(lee82gx @ Nov 25 2020, 01:17 PM)
if you guys just scroll back a few months in time, I was one of them "pogba's class is permanent, form is temporary".

Now, the more I see his form, the more I think about his class, which is which. And now I admit, his good form was temporary.

There are sooo many players in his position who are way poorer in skill and ability, yet maintained a high level of performance in title winning runs. They all do it by running the hell off those legs when they are defending, and just basically carrying everyone when they are down. Just take half a note of Bruno and you get what I mean.

Sadly, I have not seen him do this for a longggggg time. What a waste. Glad Ole's awake. Hope he does not forget.
if u recall back the bust up between him and Mourinho after World Cup 2018, somehow i feel at the training pitch he starting to slack off and performance is yo-yo. There is certain things where manager and coaches able to observe at training ground.

Most likely he doesn't sign that contract, Kayu will just sell him off and collect some cash. Also enough money to persue Sancho in next summer window brows.gif

mfared77
post Nov 25 2020, 04:54 PM

Getting Started
157 posts

if field bruno make the result better so we should build around him...
no longer build around jogba anymore...
zhou.xingxing
post Nov 25 2020, 05:02 PM

:3
1,455 posts

QUOTE(mfared77 @ Nov 25 2020, 04:54 PM)
if field bruno make the result better so we should build around him...
no longer build around jogba anymore...
pogba not even starting liao. can sell dy
mfared77
post Nov 25 2020, 05:08 PM

Getting Started
157 posts

QUOTE(zhou.xingxing @ Nov 25 2020, 05:02 PM)
pogba not even starting liao. can sell dy
thats y should sold last season...still got value...
now mau jual 50mil pn susah dy...
O-haiyo
post Nov 25 2020, 05:27 PM

Enthusiast
765 posts

Next is Martial. Get rid of him and get a proper no. 9.
Rashford or Greenwood and can be our no. 9 but they lack of consistency.

This post has been edited by O-haiyo: Nov 25 2020, 05:28 PM
IcyDarling
post Nov 25 2020, 05:31 PM

Regular
1,345 posts

Tbh, i dont like it when MU signs superstar jz cause they carry at their old club. All god at previous club, come Old Trafford apa pun sudah hilang

Might as well look for the star player and build around him
aaron1717
post Nov 25 2020, 06:01 PM

Chui Shui in Property Manyak Best!
9,715 posts

QUOTE(IcyDarling @ Nov 25 2020, 05:31 PM)
Tbh, i dont like it when MU signs superstar jz cause they carry at their old club. All god at previous club, come Old Trafford apa pun sudah hilang

Might as well look for the star player and build around him
thats why all use as guinea pig to boost their price up lor.. haha.. whenever they wan to sell a player, link it to man utd first... then use that pricing to nego padahal we never even interested biggrin.gif biggrin.gif
max_cavalera
post Nov 25 2020, 07:26 PM

rebirth
4,770 posts

QUOTE(O-haiyo @ Nov 25 2020, 06:27 PM)
Next is Martial. Get rid of him and get a proper no. 9.
Rashford or Greenwood and can be our no. 9 but they lack of consistency.
I think macial not bad. As long as he willing to be squad rotation player/supersub and not sulk bising kt press ok what biggrin.gif
IpohGuyz
post Nov 25 2020, 08:53 PM

Getting Started
53 posts

Martial just need to find his form. He is actually a better performer in the squad until red card vs spurs.

Somehow a missing attacker is not as damaging as a missing midfielder.

Yesterday vdb 1 touch pass make the game pace much faster. Rarely see 1 touch pass since fergie era. And lvg era if first time shoot will kena video feedback lol
zhou.xingxing
post Nov 25 2020, 08:56 PM

:3
1,455 posts

QUOTE(IpohGuyz @ Nov 25 2020, 08:53 PM)
Martial just need to find his form. He is actually a better performer in the squad until red card vs spurs.

Somehow a missing attacker is not as damaging as a missing midfielder.

Yesterday vdb 1 touch pass make the game pace much faster. Rarely see 1 touch pass since fergie era. And lvg era if first time shoot will kena video feedback lol
martial a better finisher than rashford. but lack of running compared to rash.. vdb will be an upgraded herrera.. when herrera starts, he move the ball forward and faster as well.

but talk so much no use, if this weekend vdb go back to bench doh.gif
statikinetic
post Nov 25 2020, 09:01 PM

Warm up. Go hot.
1,763 posts

VDB is phenomenal in that midfield.
Doesn't need to do the Hollywood passes or showboating. Just efficient, comfortable with the one touch and keeps everyone around him ticking.
IpohGuyz
post Nov 25 2020, 09:19 PM

Getting Started
53 posts

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/...ing-charts.html

so fast beat ronaldo and zidane. but kinda surprised ronaldo scored so few ucl goals. cr7 score 132 vs ronaldo 14. wadepak
lee82gx
post Nov 25 2020, 09:21 PM

I guess I'm special
1,992 posts

QUOTE(zhou.xingxing @ Nov 25 2020, 08:56 PM)
martial a better finisher than rashford. but lack of running compared to rash.. vdb will be an upgraded herrera.. when herrera starts, he move the ball forward and faster as well.

but talk so much no use, if this weekend vdb go back to bench  doh.gif
Martial, we waiting for his world class status for 5 years now. Ole still need to sapu his hair and pat him on the shoulder, put powder on his butt to hope he does his thing. But many a times, you get the one who dont want to run, can't hold the ball, shoot only when its worldie time.

QUOTE(statikinetic @ Nov 25 2020, 09:01 PM)
Doesn't need to do the Hollywood passes or showboating. Just efficient, comfortable with the one touch and keeps everyone around him ticking.
I'm so glad I'm not the only one seeing this...VDB and Fred kept us ticking at the right pace and right amount of safety. They should start. No more Mata / Matic please......just too slow. Rashford to the left, Greenwood to the right. Cavani in the middle. I'll take a gamble.
statikinetic
post Nov 25 2020, 09:53 PM

Warm up. Go hot.
1,763 posts

QUOTE(lee82gx @ Nov 25 2020, 09:21 PM)
Martial, we waiting for his world class status for 5 years now. Ole still need to sapu his hair and pat him on the shoulder, put powder on his butt to hope he does his thing. But many a times, you get the one who dont want to run, can't hold the ball, shoot only when its worldie time.
I'm so glad I'm not the only one seeing this...VDB and Fred kept us ticking at the right pace and right amount of safety. They should start. No more Mata / Matic please......just too slow. Rashford to the left, Greenwood to the right. Cavani in the middle. I'll take a gamble.
Yeah, VDB - Fred felt about right.
Our engine felt...reliable. That was the word for me. No fuss in transitioning defence to attack, and Fernandes could drift knowing he had those 2 covering.

Rashie looks pretty okay on the right. Could have Martial left with Rashie on the right with Cavani through the middle too.
Matic and Mata together is really too slow. Mata means opponent's leftback is going to have a field day down that flank as he cannot track the speed.
yhtan
post Nov 25 2020, 11:43 PM

Look at all my stars!!
8,354 posts

QUOTE(statikinetic @ Nov 25 2020, 09:01 PM)
Next match against Southampton i don't think VDB will be start, most likely 4-3-3 with Fred/McSauce/Bruno combination.

I'm worry VDB unable to cope with Southampton player sweat.gif

122 Pages « < 30 31 32 33 34 > » Top
Topic ClosedOptions

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0219sec    0.79    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 22nd January 2021 - 06:46 PM