Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Bump Topic Topic Closed RSS Feed
4 Pages  1 2 3 > » Bottom

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Manchester United Street Talks (English Clubs)

views

yhtan
post Nov 5 2020, 09:44 AM

Look at all my stars!!
8,388 posts

QUOTE(zhou.xingxing @ Nov 5 2020, 08:18 AM)

Kek
The one chasing the ball was Matic doh.gif

Where the hell is Tuanzebe and Maguire rclxub.gif rclxub.gif
yhtan
post Nov 5 2020, 10:57 AM

Look at all my stars!!
8,388 posts

QUOTE(zhou.xingxing @ Nov 5 2020, 10:35 AM)
i always says that maguire wants to do his showboat ball playing skills in front liao. then when ppl counter, he left his partner under the spot light cause fail defend. but maguire being english and shit wont be under spotlight for the goal. haha biggrin.gif guess for 80m we gonna keep him till retire.

ps not even jones do this
Communication is the key, Maguire like to go up also Matic and Tuanzebe has to stay back and defend also. Heck even corner kick i often see Shaw and AWB fall back to defend against any counter attack.
yhtan
post Nov 6 2020, 10:16 AM

Look at all my stars!!
8,388 posts

QUOTE(IpohGuyz @ Nov 5 2020, 06:59 PM)
what shaw is doing at that side of the pitch lol

user posted image
Matic also in blame for that goal, he is the last man standing there but he didn't close down demba ba

If u compare Fred/Mc Tom and this midfield combo, i rather stick with Fred/Mc Tom for the time being.
yhtan
post Nov 6 2020, 12:06 PM

Look at all my stars!!
8,388 posts

QUOTE(lee82gx @ Nov 6 2020, 10:36 AM)
Matic can't run to save his life. So forget about that. In fact the only one who can run in the center is lindelof (not start) and Scott. Harry confirm cant run.
Matic should have keep the gap with Demba ba, not maintaining huge gap when both CB attack so high up. This is football basic and impossible Matic didn't aware of it.
yhtan
post Nov 9 2020, 12:44 PM

Look at all my stars!!
8,388 posts

QUOTE(Nick91 @ Nov 9 2020, 12:30 PM)
grealish 30k pound weekly salary? or he gonna accept 30k pound playing for MU?
I thought Grealish just sign a new contrac over 100k per week? hmm.gif
yhtan
post Nov 9 2020, 04:21 PM

Look at all my stars!!
8,388 posts

QUOTE(statikinetic @ Nov 9 2020, 03:19 PM)
Maybe Kayu's brilliant strategy.
Make all transfers fail, and use the money saved to give Pogba a new contract with more money.
Kayu has place a similar contract for another 3-4 years if not mistaken, if Pogba don't want to sign it, next summer he will be up for sale. Is it possible the signing of VDB is to reduce the reliance of Pogba? hmm.gif
yhtan
post Nov 11 2020, 10:36 AM

Look at all my stars!!
8,388 posts

Manchester United midfielder Jesse Lingard has parted company with agent Mino Raiola, sources have told ESPN. laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

https://www.espn.com/soccer/manchester-unit...-raiola-sources

yhtan
post Nov 12 2020, 02:44 PM

Look at all my stars!!
8,388 posts

QUOTE(zhou.xingxing @ Nov 12 2020, 12:37 AM)
Ronaldo on the move next season....
I don't mind to take him but can we afford his wages? hmm.gif

His mentality and fitness is still at top class compare to any current squad player
yhtan
post Nov 13 2020, 05:07 PM

Look at all my stars!!
8,388 posts

QUOTE(IpohGuyz @ Nov 13 2020, 03:08 PM)
Portuguese newspaper Record, via SportWitness, were the first to break the story of Ronaldo heading to Madrid in 2009 and have now detailed how United have 'made a formal offer' to Mendes, who represents the five-time Ballon d'Or winner.
his wages is around 500k pound per week, Juventus is desperately to offload to save money.

In the mean time i think it is time to sell Pogba for good, 60mil just sell to RM or Juventus. Deschamp complain Pogba unhappy at Man Utd, padahal OGS already give him so many chances to prove himself and the performance is at tahi level.

I still prefer 4-2-3-1 with Mctom/Fred as double pivot midfield since the beginning of season.
yhtan
post Nov 13 2020, 06:04 PM

Look at all my stars!!
8,388 posts

QUOTE(tohff7 @ Nov 13 2020, 05:46 PM)
McTom/Fred gave us the stability and workrate. A bit of peace of mind for the fans.

On the other hand, we don't know which version of Jogba is going to turn up each game
It is the same like Nicky Butt, Carrick, Fletcher in the past, they are not really top class midfielder but they do provide good work rate and stability.
yhtan
post Nov 16 2020, 04:11 PM

Look at all my stars!!
8,388 posts

QUOTE(damnself @ Nov 16 2020, 03:16 PM)
Fernandes: Man United have mentality to win Premier League

https://www.espn.com/soccer/manchester-unit...-premier-league

Winner mentality betul Bruno ni. Bagi dia captain armband sepanjang karier teruslah πŸ’ͺ🏼πŸ’ͺ🏼πŸ’ͺ🏼
Better than Pogba, he claim France national team is much better. Just sell him to RM or Juventus since we got Bruno and VDB.
yhtan
post Nov 17 2020, 09:46 AM

Look at all my stars!!
8,388 posts

QUOTE(zhou.xingxing @ Nov 16 2020, 11:24 PM)
French team is a breathe of fresh air..
If Kayu see this better retract his contract renewal and place him on the transfer market for sell, Ole has been placing so much faith on him by giving him play time and he spit tahi on the club.

There is one season where Veron was join, Scholes was force to play behind striker role, even though it wasn't good but he still deliver. Pogba can whine as he much but he has to adapt.
yhtan
post Nov 23 2020, 03:07 PM

Look at all my stars!!
8,388 posts

Man City has one point lesser than us laugh.gif

And yet here shouting Ole out while Pep extending his contract until 2023
yhtan
post Nov 23 2020, 03:34 PM

Look at all my stars!!
8,388 posts

QUOTE(aaron1717 @ Nov 23 2020, 03:28 PM)
there will always got a certain coach out faction punya unless we are on a champion winning streak  biggrin.gif  biggrin.gif perkara biasa dah... i also asking for LVG and Jomo heads last time because they bored the hell out of me after their first decent season lol
Actually Ole has stick back to the original 4-2-3-1 formation with Bruno playing on middle, that's where he excel at, and the result is much better. I hope Greenwood has bertaubat and Ole will give him the chance to play back again, Martial form has been really bad since the beginning of season. Next game against turkey, i hope Cavani can start and replace Martial.

As for Pogba, i think the board already expect to sell him by next winter or summer transfer window already, more or less he won't sign on the extension contract.
yhtan
post Nov 23 2020, 05:53 PM

Look at all my stars!!
8,388 posts

QUOTE(aaron1717 @ Nov 23 2020, 05:45 PM)
haiz, just bench je martial, his inconsistencies make him best pal with pogba man.. one day he can beat everyone in the world, next day he will hilang totally, not scoring goals nvm at least assist la banyak sikit like giroud did... tu pun cannot do dont know put him in for what.. pogba... already sick of his antiques and his talk without brain filter punya stuffs
The only player on the pinch with the winning mentality is only Bruno, i can't see on others, Mcsauce has this character but his performance still not at top level yet. Having few more this kind of players will definitely bring us to higher level.

yhtan
post Nov 23 2020, 05:58 PM

Look at all my stars!!
8,388 posts

QUOTE(bansai @ Nov 23 2020, 05:50 PM)
They have always been on the rise since his arrival there, but that's city, not United. They have an identity, playstyle, arrogance. I see oles identity in the same pattern as Cardiff, molde and United. Even if his tactics are bad, as least motivate the players to do well. We're all over the place.
Are u sure with their recent result? Pep has no clue to tear up team who park the bus for this few seasons.

Just look at Mourinho, park the bus and defend gao gao, score a few goals from counter attack and kill off Pep. West Ham did the same too.

QUOTE(aaron1717 @ Nov 23 2020, 05:52 PM)
dunno why man city will play so badly this season, they seems like gotten the players that pep wanted, new CBs (2 of them), new winger to replace sane and the wing back also bought in.. lol.. dont know where the hell went wrong for them.. for us other than VDB, all we gotten are the forgotten goods and some up to coming prospect that might ended up another januzaj/wilson/ravel morrison lol.. there are no reason they doing badly lol
Why badly? because Aguero isn't there and he is not fit laugh.gif

Pep tactic require certain player to execute punya, plus he has spent quite a huge sum of money over few seasons.
yhtan
post Nov 23 2020, 06:00 PM

Look at all my stars!!
8,388 posts

QUOTE(aaron1717 @ Nov 23 2020, 05:57 PM)
actually rashford also been doing his best all these while despite injured (even now i dont think his back injuries fully recovered) and last season before bruno arrival, he practically carrying the team alone to top half of table with CAM like AP and lingard which practically destroying the matches every time they plays...
I think he sudah fully recover during the lockdown period, but then Ole shouldn't overuse him, rotate a bit with Greenwood or Cavani, Martial can move to left if require.

yhtan
post Nov 24 2020, 10:23 AM

Look at all my stars!!
8,388 posts

QUOTE(aaron1717 @ Nov 24 2020, 09:17 AM)
damn power the oldies this season, silva, ibra, ronaldo... haha youngsters tak leh pakai without the fans support  tongue.gif  tongue.gif today 4am kat old trafford again.. another 1-0 match inkambing?
Have to jaga the body, no booze, healthy lifestyle and hit the gym everyday. That's why Ronaldo still at top form despite his age at 35.
yhtan
post Nov 25 2020, 12:15 PM

Look at all my stars!!
8,388 posts

QUOTE(silvertoes @ Nov 25 2020, 11:44 AM)
Pogba did help Ole get that job.. that is back when Ole played him in Bruno's position right now.. now Ole decided to play him deep, the dude can't do it..
the dude only played 15 PL matches last season, and people are sayin he's the problem? how is he the problem when he's not even playing that many games..

when u have an inexperience manager asking his attacking midfielders to help defend in the box, of course penalty incoming.. like Pogba did few times already.. see Bruno also almost give away penalty against West Brom
Ole place him deep because his long passing is best among all midfield

If u watch the game, his body language speak everything, when defending u can see Pogba macam relax jogging around, don't have urge to chase for ball or closing down the opponents, worse still tackle at box and giving out penalty to Arsenal game. Then if u compare with Bruno, this guy is playing all out even some game he is off form, there is some game Bruno play deep and he is playing better than Pogba.

Pogba lack of the consistency form, sometimes he is good, sometimes he is bad, then injury kick in. So Man Utd need to see his mood swing eh. sweat.gif
yhtan
post Nov 25 2020, 03:19 PM

Look at all my stars!!
8,388 posts

QUOTE(max_cavalera @ Nov 25 2020, 12:37 PM)
i like the current crop of new player...like Fernandes is obviously talismanic captain material...

oso i like Telles a lot...

nice win btw. hope united hierarchy be a bit more ruthless and chop dead wood like pogba and luke shaw. oso hopefully semi retirement players like matic and mata can be adequately replae with better player...

than i think united will be back among the top 4 club challenging for the title biggrin.gif
Bruno mentality sure approve under SAF era, he is those type of player u want in dressing room, keep pushing teammates and remind them. The influence on the pitch can convert into result.

Telles crossing is quite good thumbup.gif

QUOTE(lee82gx @ Nov 25 2020, 01:17 PM)
if you guys just scroll back a few months in time, I was one of them "pogba's class is permanent, form is temporary".

Now, the more I see his form, the more I think about his class, which is which. And now I admit, his good form was temporary.

There are sooo many players in his position who are way poorer in skill and ability, yet maintained a high level of performance in title winning runs. They all do it by running the hell off those legs when they are defending, and just basically carrying everyone when they are down. Just take half a note of Bruno and you get what I mean.

Sadly, I have not seen him do this for a longggggg time. What a waste. Glad Ole's awake. Hope he does not forget.
if u recall back the bust up between him and Mourinho after World Cup 2018, somehow i feel at the training pitch he starting to slack off and performance is yo-yo. There is certain things where manager and coaches able to observe at training ground.

Most likely he doesn't sign that contract, Kayu will just sell him off and collect some cash. Also enough money to persue Sancho in next summer window brows.gif

4 Pages  1 2 3 > » Top
Topic ClosedOptions

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0227sec    0.47    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 7th March 2021 - 08:43 PM