Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Bump Topic Topic Closed RSS Feed
122 Pages « < 29 30 31 32 33 > » Bottom

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Manchester United Street Talks (English Clubs)

views

aaron1717
post Nov 25 2020, 09:13 AM

Chui Shui in Property Manyak Best!
9,727 posts

QUOTE(arinpresto @ Nov 25 2020, 08:36 AM)
I gip vdb 5 bintang sebab rajin😂
hahaha, at least tak de jogging cukup dah.. passing pun cepat

QUOTE(arinpresto @ Nov 25 2020, 08:40 AM)
Hope tak terciduk tis sunday away with southampton.
touch woooddddddddddddd tongue.gif tongue.gif
aaron1717
post Nov 25 2020, 09:18 AM

9,727 posts

QUOTE(lee82gx @ Nov 25 2020, 08:29 AM)
come on guys, credit where its due. VDB and Fred did a good job controlling the match. Fred was quick and clean, VDB was quick, clean and sharp.

Bruno is just doing his thing, which is 10034238x better than Pog, well that's just unfair for anyone to be compared to him.

Our defence was given a lot of slack by the presence of both VDB and Fred, plus Istanbul did not really show up until the 2nd half. Maguire did lose Ba and co a few times, and that is going to get punished in EPL by stronger teams.

It was as we imagined, Rashy on the right wing. Martial on the left. Rashy did at least run deep and provided / scored from that stupid off-side call. Otherwise a good outing. Martial, well, maybe he needs to be rested? I don't know, Ole says he needs more games.

We can't play with Matic anymore, he is just too slow.....I used to say this when Scholesy came back and I was always complaining about this (wrongly so) and I think I know what is slow, and what is controlling the tempo to your liking. Matic is just the former.

Cavani perhaps did not get good service from both Rashford, Martial AND Greenwood. But he also did not get in great positions to set himself up. Greenwood did at least choose to pass to DJ. DJ had a poor game with the ball, except for that goal. I can't imagine Rafael quaking in his boots when Dan James came on.

NO VAR this time but it was a rather fortuitous penalty for Rashford. I imagine in EPL of yesteryears he'd be told to get up. Of course nowadays you go down VAR will take 10 looks so its a penalty.

Overall much better than vs WBA, looking lively. I really like VDB with Fred. If we had a good RW, Rashford can go back to the left and maybe, Cavani or any no.9 can start scoring too.
mmg credit dah, but the DJ in man utd always looks lost, i also dont und lol.. why everytime he got the ball he dont know what to do with it at the final third, at least he shoot ke apa at least ada some thinking le tu... but he chose to always lost the ball to opponent there doh.gif doh.gif rafael can attack more when he came in lol

we still need an out and out right wing not all the pirated RW... lol RW like greenwood and rashy will always tend to cut inside and crowd the penalty box instead of pulling the opponent out wide, when fighting against team that defend deeply we always gg due to this 3 strikers all crowded the penalty box with defenders doh.gif doh.gif
Broadings
post Nov 25 2020, 09:45 AM

37 posts

QUOTE(aaron1717 @ Nov 25 2020, 09:18 AM)
mmg credit dah, but the DJ in man utd always looks lost, i also dont und lol.. why everytime he got the ball he dont know what to do with it at the final third, at least he shoot ke apa at least ada some thinking le tu... but he chose to always lost the ball to opponent there  doh.gif  doh.gif rafael can attack more when he came in lol

we still need an out and out right wing not all the pirated RW... lol RW like greenwood and rashy will always tend to cut inside and crowd the penalty box instead of pulling the opponent out wide, when fighting against team that defend deeply we always gg due to this 3 strikers all crowded the penalty box with defenders  doh.gif  doh.gif
DJ feel pressured.. hopefully someone in the team can give him the confidence and tell him its alright.

I watch his finish, he seems lost even after score
skylinelover
post Nov 25 2020, 10:11 AM

Future Crypto Player😄👊Driver Abamsado😎😎
7,386 posts

Haha back in winning streak

RB in Leipzig is the most crucial match up for sealing the top spot
lee82gx
post Nov 25 2020, 10:23 AM

I guess I'm special
2,142 posts

QUOTE(Broadings @ Nov 25 2020, 09:45 AM)
DJ feel pressured.. hopefully someone in the team can give him the confidence and tell him its alright.

lol, he knows or he needs to know its not alright....he is underwhelming...running into crowds, doing the complicated things when simple things can have better outcome. Thank God he still have pace but it can only take you so far...

It feels like I'm also talking about a certain No.6 lol, except he got no pace.

The more I think about it, the more I feel Pogba has not done any service to Ole in 2 years. We have to rewind to his first year back when he was our Bruno....doing all the defending and attacking for Jomo. Now, with the few matches he's not been around I think we are winning more than when he starts. Covid or not, he must look at the mirror. Hell, Telles already got his Covid and is back in a flash.
aaron1717
post Nov 25 2020, 10:39 AM

9,727 posts

QUOTE(Broadings @ Nov 25 2020, 09:45 AM)

lol, we dont have experienced wingers to begin with biggrin.gif biggrin.gif so other players playing other positions telling him its alright doesnt seems workable biggrin.gif biggrin.gif he need giggs to constanly remind him what it mean to play for a club like man utd
aaron1717
post Nov 25 2020, 10:41 AM

9,727 posts

QUOTE(lee82gx @ Nov 25 2020, 10:23 AM)
lol, he knows or he needs to know its not alright....he is underwhelming...running into crowds, doing the complicated things when simple things can have better outcome. Thank God he still have pace but it can only take you so far...

It feels like I'm also talking about a certain No.6 lol, except he got no pace.

The more I think about it, the more I feel Pogba has not done any service to Ole in 2 years. We have to rewind to his first year back when he was our Bruno....doing all the defending and attacking for Jomo. Now, with the few matches he's not been around I think we are winning more than when he starts. Covid or not, he must look at the mirror. Hell, Telles already got his Covid and is back in a flash.
pogba did help ole to unbeaten streak during his caretaker time.. he helped ole get his job bruh... and to dump him away now after he become the permanent coach biggrin.gif biggrin.gif hari2 say wan go RM but RM no money now.. just sold him for 200mil in FM.. feels good mang
zhou.xingxing
post Nov 25 2020, 10:57 AM

:3
1,455 posts

QUOTE(aaron1717 @ Nov 25 2020, 10:41 AM)
pogba did help ole to unbeaten streak during his caretaker time.. he helped ole get his job bruh... and to dump him away now after he become the permanent coach  biggrin.gif  biggrin.gif hari2 say wan go RM but RM no money now.. just sold him for 200mil in FM.. feels good mang
got 80m now not bad already... the money can get one or two decent players in todays market i guess. can go to dutch league and scout.. those days the dutch league players v power and price is reasonable... can get a new nistelrooy from psv laugh.gif would say vdb purchase is quite good in todays price. hope he plays this weekend. as starting 11.

aaron1717
post Nov 25 2020, 11:00 AM

9,727 posts

QUOTE(zhou.xingxing @ Nov 25 2020, 10:57 AM)
got 80m now not bad already... the money can get one or two decent players in todays market i guess. can go to dutch league and scout.. those days the dutch league players v power and price is reasonable... can get a new nistelrooy from psv  laugh.gif  would say vdb purchase is quite good in todays price. hope he plays this weekend. as starting 11.
provided kayu dont kena pancung outside.. i agree VDB really cheap for today cost.. given he is so young and proven first team player, won league champion, UCL semi finalist... and can kasi the babi 80m pogba a kick in the butt... go portugese league look for another ronaldo tongue.gif tongue.gif
silvertoes
post Nov 25 2020, 11:44 AM

Getting Started
155 posts

Pogba did help Ole get that job.. that is back when Ole played him in Bruno's position right now.. now Ole decided to play him deep, the dude can't do it..
the dude only played 15 PL matches last season, and people are sayin he's the problem? how is he the problem when he's not even playing that many games..

when u have an inexperience manager asking his attacking midfielders to help defend in the box, of course penalty incoming.. like Pogba did few times already.. see Bruno also almost give away penalty against West Brom
zhou.xingxing
post Nov 25 2020, 11:52 AM

1,455 posts

QUOTE(silvertoes @ Nov 25 2020, 11:44 AM)
Pogba did help Ole get that job.. that is back when Ole played him in Bruno's position right now.. now Ole decided to play him deep, the dude can't do it..
the dude only played 15 PL matches last season, and people are sayin he's the problem? how is he the problem when he's not even playing that many games..

when u have an inexperience manager asking his attacking midfielders to help defend in the box, of course penalty incoming.. like Pogba did few times already.. see Bruno also almost give away penalty against West Brom
ole just want to play him regardless.. pogba best play in front but now bruno come liao.. so he play attacking minded pogba at the back to do passing and defending... cool2.gif at least now he wont field bruno and pogba togehter...
mfared77
post Nov 25 2020, 12:00 PM

Getting Started
157 posts

jogba mane jogba...
is he gonna take surgery again...
makan gaji bute lg....

i think with VDB can cover him already...surplus to the team...
zhou.xingxing
post Nov 25 2020, 12:03 PM

1,455 posts

QUOTE(mfared77 @ Nov 25 2020, 12:00 PM)
jogba mane jogba...
makan gaji bute lg....

already considered surplus even when vdb not playing. thats why got his french manager to say he not happy yada yada... wanna get a big fat contract. its the time of the year rclxms.gif

next month mino come out bising a bit liao
yhtan
post Nov 25 2020, 12:15 PM

Look at all my stars!!
8,388 posts

QUOTE(silvertoes @ Nov 25 2020, 11:44 AM)

Ole place him deep because his long passing is best among all midfield

If u watch the game, his body language speak everything, when defending u can see Pogba macam relax jogging around, don't have urge to chase for ball or closing down the opponents, worse still tackle at box and giving out penalty to Arsenal game. Then if u compare with Bruno, this guy is playing all out even some game he is off form, there is some game Bruno play deep and he is playing better than Pogba.

Pogba lack of the consistency form, sometimes he is good, sometimes he is bad, then injury kick in. So Man Utd need to see his mood swing eh. sweat.gif
arinpresto
post Nov 25 2020, 12:26 PM

28 posts

QUOTE(mfared77 @ Nov 25 2020, 12:00 PM)
jogba mane jogba...
makan gaji bute lg....

Expensive player tuuuuuu...😂

You better don’t macheim2, dia punya fan boi berdiri tegak inkambing nanti lecture you with all mambo jambo excuse.
aaron1717
post Nov 25 2020, 12:30 PM

9,727 posts

QUOTE(arinpresto @ Nov 25 2020, 12:26 PM)
Expensive player tuuuuuu...😂

You better don’t macheim2, dia punya fan boi berdiri tegak inkambing nanti lecture you with all mambo jambo excuse.
90% fans mau dia keluar dah... lol... sick of the emotional him... when ronaldo wan go RM... he won us EPL and UCL.. when pogba wan go RM... he hari2 stay at hospital and cause us won zero nada elek! tongue.gif tongue.gif
max_cavalera
post Nov 25 2020, 12:37 PM

rebirth
4,770 posts

i like the current crop of new player...like Fernandes is obviously talismanic captain material...

oso i like Telles a lot...

nice win btw. hope united hierarchy be a bit more ruthless and chop dead wood like pogba and luke shaw. oso hopefully semi retirement players like matic and mata can be adequately replae with better player...

than i think united will be back among the top 4 club challenging for the title biggrin.gif
arinpresto
post Nov 25 2020, 12:38 PM

28 posts

Now cr7 at playing at juve, conlanfirm score and win games.

Ibra abra kadabra pun sama. Sure score, win.

Both of em dah tua. And i welcome him back to ot.

Macheim tulah pembelian hebat. Fanboi tak banyak bunyi 😂

arinpresto
post Nov 25 2020, 12:40 PM

28 posts

QUOTE(max_cavalera @ Nov 25 2020, 12:37 PM)
i like the current crop of new player...like Fernandes is obviously talismanic captain material...

oso i like Telles a lot...

nice win btw. hope united hierarchy be a bit more ruthless and chop dead wood like pogba and luke shaw. oso hopefully semi retirement players like matic and mata can be adequately replae with better player...

than i think united will be back among the top 4 club challenging for the title biggrin.gif
Matic and mata gooding also. For me, both hardworking.
lee82gx
post Nov 25 2020, 01:07 PM

I guess I'm special
2,142 posts

QUOTE(aaron1717 @ Nov 25 2020, 10:41 AM)
pogba did help ole to unbeaten streak during his caretaker time.. he helped ole get his job bruh... and to dump him away now after he become the permanent coach  biggrin.gif  biggrin.gif hari2 say wan go RM but RM no money now.. just sold him for 200mil in FM.. feels good mang
to quote himself, we are a breath of fresh air without no.6

btw, really, he worth 200m in FM? wow...i had the best time with him in my team though, he was "world class" and after a few seasons became a "legendary player". PSG came for him, i turned them down with a 180m price tag lol.

122 Pages « < 29 30 31 32 33 > » Top
Topic ClosedOptions

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0210sec    1.01    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 9th March 2021 - 12:51 PM