Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Bump Topic Topic Closed RSS Feed
4 Pages  1 2 3 > » Bottom

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Manchester United Street Talks (English Clubs)

views

IcyDarling
post Nov 25 2020, 05:31 PM

Regular
1,351 posts

Tbh, i dont like it when MU signs superstar jz cause they carry at their old club. All god at previous club, come Old Trafford apa pun sudah hilang

Might as well look for the star player and build around him
IcyDarling
post Nov 30 2020, 12:02 AM

Regular
1,351 posts

Greenwood trying his absolute best to stay behind the penalty line so he can shoots, unlike Cavani jz waddles in for headers
IcyDarling
post Nov 30 2020, 12:03 AM

Regular
1,351 posts

QUOTE(statikinetic @ Nov 30 2020, 12:01 AM)
Thoughts.

My stance is the same as when we were 2 goals down. We were playing well, just that we didn't convert while Southampton did.
Greenwood and Rashford had their chances. Then Cavani came on. See what we can do with a proper finisher.

My shout out to VDB. He was so good at connecting that midfield and ensuring Fernandes has a base to create on.
Imagine if Pogba had played in place of VDB. I don't think we'd have came out with the points.
Tbf, keeper was on point during the first half. But bruno fernandes was a little off in the first half. Came back strong for the second half tho
IcyDarling
post Dec 3 2020, 04:50 AM

Regular
1,351 posts

I think fred needs to be swapped out. He's gonna get a red card purely from emotion this game lol. I was ready to go back to sleep when i saw him "headbutt"
IcyDarling
post Dec 3 2020, 05:17 AM

Regular
1,351 posts

Cavani holy shiat
IcyDarling
post Dec 3 2020, 05:19 AM

Regular
1,351 posts

QUOTE(and85rew @ Dec 3 2020, 05:15 AM)
Fuuuuuu
How many martial want to miss
Other than his lack of goals, i think he usually has some good times where he plays the defender like a fiddle, and sometimes frustrate them into a penalty lol. But yea, he isnt too consistent for major clubs
IcyDarling
post Dec 3 2020, 05:35 AM

Regular
1,351 posts

I was gonna say that even if we end up losing this game, i'd love to see this level of play from manchester united too in the future.

But unfortunately Fred's red card happened lol.

Think it should have been bruno for pogba, but oh well
IcyDarling
post Dec 3 2020, 05:38 AM

Regular
1,351 posts

What is this rojak combination of subs. Apa voodoo magic Ole acquire LOL
IcyDarling
post Dec 3 2020, 05:45 AM

Regular
1,351 posts

Found Ole's plan. Fresh legs and Maguire midfield
IcyDarling
post Dec 3 2020, 05:59 AM

Regular
1,351 posts

Despite the loss, i think we played better than PSG this game for sure. Think what went wrong

1) fred diving in on hererra even when he knows he is on a yellow (although i think he didnt deserve his 2nd yellow)
2) Ole deciding to keep fred in despite his luck of not getting sent off for the headbutt and subsequent emotions
3) Martial not finishing
4) Removing our best way forward - Rashford
5) Removing our most dangerous center forward and aerial - Cavani
6) Putting in VDB while we were losing (should have been in on the start of 2nd half for fred i think)
7) Needs to be said that u cant play Bruno every game and expect him to score u 2 goals and 1 assist every game Mr Ole. I really would have rather seen pogba for bruno rather than rashford tbh

Also, I didnt know Iglaho was still in Manchester United LOL

edit: thankfully our last game in UCL group is away. I feel better to see Manchester United playing away than home nowadays. Wtf is going on actually

This post has been edited by IcyDarling: Dec 3 2020, 06:01 AM
IcyDarling
post Dec 3 2020, 06:07 AM

Regular
1,351 posts

Pretty accurate depiction of what happened tonight. Ole saving all 5 subs for the 89th minute, hoping one of the 5 becomes a mini ole

IcyDarling
post Dec 3 2020, 06:27 AM

Regular
1,351 posts

QUOTE(yujirorasy @ Dec 3 2020, 06:11 AM)
fred first touch really shit. as a midfielder its unacceptable. fred get the ball but after that herrera touch the ball slightly and brought down. its a yellow.
ole is certified dumbest manager in europe.
more like martial is finished.
mctominay fault for 1st goal. stand still like a dead fish.
rashford got his ball stolen from his feet easily. really dumb because he is too focused on getting penalty he forgot about the ball. hold the ball for too long too.
Bro, i think Fred played pretty well tonight. U dont get Fred without his aggressive tackles on the pitch.

What i think happened was that PSG's whole fcking game plan was to get someone sent off, and Fred just took the god damn bait, while Ole continues playing him on the pitch for the second half. Yes he did play even better on the second half but god, Fred is never gonna control himself from those risky tackles.

QUOTE(areankim @ Dec 3 2020, 06:12 AM)
1) Not a yellow but definite red on headbutt.
2) could have sub with VDB but dunno what is in Ole mind.
3) ole say martial is getting to the top form.... he has been missing some glorious chance lately.
4) He is injured, and signal to the bench 10 mins earlier before his subs.
5) Felt like cavani can still got on, he got the energy compare to the front 3 tonight.
6) yea...
7) Bruno really really tired. Not his usual game. VDB & Pogba should have come much earlier before the sent off

user posted image
Ah yeah, didnt realise Rashford was injured. Hopes he gets well for the next UCL game. Cavani off, and manchester united starts lobbing the ball in from the wings lol. Weird tactics

Has to be said tho i think things are getting a better turn for manchester united (until of course bruno and cavani loses their form). Cavani is showing more and more how much he brings to the table with his movement and aerial abilities.
IcyDarling
post Dec 6 2020, 02:12 AM

Regular
1,351 posts

Are we playing against West Ham or Bayern? Why are we making Bowen looks like Robben

Martial still refusing to take on any defenders, so is Greenwood. I think the only one thats been crossing is Telles, but that looks awful.

Also, our Henderson positioning always look horrible too
IcyDarling
post Dec 6 2020, 02:22 AM

Regular
1,351 posts

QUOTE(hairy9802 @ Dec 6 2020, 02:16 AM)
Pogba is shit
QUOTE(and85rew @ Dec 6 2020, 02:18 AM)
Pogba is useless
Not only pogba... Telles and Martial has been awful at the left, Greenwood not doing a single shit (not even helping defend), McTominay doesnt know any forward pass. And all of it = no ones feeding Cavani
IcyDarling
post Dec 6 2020, 02:30 AM

Regular
1,351 posts

Bruno and Rashford is warming up LOL

Back to Bruno United
IcyDarling
post Dec 6 2020, 02:33 AM

Regular
1,351 posts

Cavani is off tho?
IcyDarling
post Dec 6 2020, 02:41 AM

Regular
1,351 posts

Pass pass pass with no intention of moving forward. Have decent wingers but refuse to cross in, instead all stuck nearby each other making West Ham's bus easier to assemble and park
IcyDarling
post Dec 6 2020, 02:44 AM

Regular
1,351 posts

Seriously, wat the hell is wrong with Greenwood. Not interested in coming back at all. AWB has been 1v2 for the whole god damn game. And what does greenwood provide moving forward? The last few touches has been a back pass for him

edit: yeap, jz saw him open in space but jz standing and waiting for the ball to magically appear under his foot

This post has been edited by IcyDarling: Dec 6 2020, 02:48 AM
IcyDarling
post Dec 6 2020, 02:45 AM

Regular
1,351 posts

Martial signalling for a sub?
IcyDarling
post Dec 6 2020, 02:53 AM

Regular
1,351 posts

Bruno assist into Pogba goal lol. Who would have thought that LOL

4 Pages  1 2 3 > » Top