QUOTE(yujirorasy @ Dec 3 2020, 06:11 AM)
fred first touch really shit. as a midfielder its unacceptable. fred get the ball but after that herrera touch the ball slightly and brought down. its a yellow.
ole is certified dumbest manager in europe.
more like martial is finished.
mctominay fault for 1st goal. stand still like a dead fish.
rashford got his ball stolen from his feet easily. really dumb because he is too focused on getting penalty he forgot about the ball. hold the ball for too long too.
Bro, i think Fred played pretty well tonight. U dont get Fred without his aggressive tackles on the pitch.
What i think happened was that PSG's whole fcking game plan was to get someone sent off, and Fred just took the god damn bait, while Ole continues playing him on the pitch for the second half. Yes he did play even better on the second half but god, Fred is never gonna control himself from those risky tackles.
QUOTE(areankim @ Dec 3 2020, 06:12 AM)
1) Not a yellow but definite red on headbutt.
2) could have sub with VDB but dunno what is in Ole mind.
3) ole say martial is getting to the top form.... he has been missing some glorious chance lately.
4) He is injured, and signal to the bench 10 mins earlier before his subs.
5) Felt like cavani can still got on, he got the energy compare to the front 3 tonight.
7) Bruno really really tired. Not his usual game. VDB & Pogba should have come much earlier before the sent off
Ah yeah, didnt realise Rashford was injured. Hopes he gets well for the next UCL game. Cavani off, and manchester united starts lobbing the ball in from the wings lol. Weird tactics
Has to be said tho i think things are getting a better turn for manchester united (until of course bruno and cavani loses their form). Cavani is showing more and more how much he brings to the table with his movement and aerial abilities.