53 Pages « < 2 3 4 5 6 > » Bottom

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

đŸłď¸â€đŸŒˆ LGBTQ Community, Discussion regarding LGBTQ

views

darkmusses
post Feb 20 2020, 01:42 PM

On my way
565 posts

QUOTE(internaldisputes @ Feb 20 2020, 12:31 PM)
Haha I don't know. People got arrested for simply waving pride flags before. So who knows what sort of rules they gonna come up with to justify our arrests.
I expect smart casual and just coffee .. no extras required. This include rainbow flag, pin or any affiliate to avoid unnecessary "arrest"

TSinternaldisputes
post Feb 20 2020, 02:10 PM

he/his/him
1,723 posts

QUOTE(darkmusses @ Feb 20 2020, 01:42 PM)
I expect smart casual and just coffee .. no extras required. This include rainbow flag, pin or any affiliate to avoid unnecessary "arrest"
Haha sounds good. Once this thread becomes more active, maybe we will get back to organizing it.
lonestar2017
post Feb 20 2020, 10:34 PM

Getting Started
50 posts

QUOTE(Havoc Knightmare @ Feb 18 2020, 05:58 PM)
I am not particularly discreet since I am out to all my friends but I just feel uncomfortable being associated with an overtly LGBT group.
I can relate to this smile.gif
TSinternaldisputes
post Feb 23 2020, 09:55 PM

he/his/him
1,723 posts

user posted image

Today I learned Malaysia used to have pride before 1990's.
Raddus
post Feb 23 2020, 11:10 PM

Getting Started
205 posts

Now the gov might end up having PAS inside

I don't know how gay communication going to be feeling ok

Sure halau
mooneysuzuki
post Feb 23 2020, 11:12 PM

46 posts

QUOTE(Solar Calendar @ Feb 13 2020, 10:42 PM)
There is only 2 genders. Prove me wrong.
You never heard of hermaphrodites huh? Welcome to the real world naive lil boy boy smile.gif
TSinternaldisputes
post Feb 24 2020, 08:39 AM

he/his/him
1,723 posts

QUOTE(Raddus @ Feb 23 2020, 11:10 PM)
Now the gov might end up having PAS inside

I don't know how gay communication going to be feeling ok

Sure halau
Yeah, I'm anxious. sad.gif Next few years gonna be tough.
leftycall9
post Feb 24 2020, 02:01 PM

Regular
1,035 posts

QUOTE(internaldisputes @ Feb 13 2020, 12:17 PM)
That's great. We've pm'ed back and forth before. He's a nice guy.  biggrin.gif
May I know when was the last time you contacted Teddysaur? Someone from this thread saying he already passed away in an accident. Just curious if it's true or not. Really hope he just trolling.

https://forum.lowyat.net/topic/4910785/+20
TSinternaldisputes
post Feb 24 2020, 02:17 PM

he/his/him
1,723 posts

QUOTE(leftycall9 @ Feb 24 2020, 02:01 PM)
May I know when was the last time you contacted Teddysaur? Someone from this thread saying he already passed away in an accident. Just curious if it's true or not. Really hope he just trolling.

Our last conversation was last year on May. I noticed he's been gone for awhile too. Hope he is doing ok and the guy was just trolling. sad.gif
butterkijen
post Feb 25 2020, 03:29 AM

Getting Started
196 posts

QUOTE(leftycall9 @ Feb 24 2020, 02:01 PM)

The guy was not being serious
alpacino77
post Feb 25 2020, 09:27 AM

34 posts

QUOTE(mooneysuzuki @ Feb 23 2020, 11:12 PM)
You never heard of hermaphrodites huh? Welcome to the real world naive lil boy boy smile.gif
having two genitals doesnt make someone be having 2 genders. doh.gif doh.gif eventually the genital is chosen based on what that individual is more inclined 2. and the other genital is discarded. and plus, it is quite obvious to tell which gender the person actually belongs to as most of the times the organ is not perfect for both genitals.
mooneysuzuki
post Feb 25 2020, 09:51 AM

46 posts

QUOTE(alpacino77 @ Feb 25 2020, 09:27 AM)
having two genitals doesnt make someone be having 2 genders. doh.gif  doh.gif  eventually the genital is chosen based on what that individual is more inclined 2. and the other genital is discarded. and plus, it is quite obvious to tell which gender the person actually belongs to as most of the times the organ is not perfect for both genitals.
So you are saying a man can become a woman and vice versa based on their inclination despite being born with both genitals?
alpacino77
post Feb 25 2020, 10:32 AM

34 posts

QUOTE(mooneysuzuki @ Feb 25 2020, 09:51 AM)
So you are saying a man can become a woman and vice versa based on their inclination despite being born with both genitals?
bottom line, what i am trying to say is there are only 2 genders. male or female. so, even if ure born with 2 genitals, doesnt mean you are a special gender. there will be 1 gender that will be the most prominant. this is not the same as transgenders as they are born with a clear biological distinction.
The_Rock
post Feb 25 2020, 05:42 PM

Casual
447 posts

Achik1990 and Fabulous will join this chat room shortly
TSinternaldisputes
post Feb 26 2020, 08:59 AM

he/his/him
1,723 posts

Bedroom bill: Proposed ‘family resilience’ law would require LGBT people to report for ‘rehabilitation’
Source: https://www.thejakartapost.com/news/2020/02...bilitation.html

user posted image

A draft bill on family resilience proposed by members of the House of Representatives defines homosexuality as sexual deviance and requires lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender (LGBT) people to report to authorities for rehabilitation.

Article 85 of the draft bill, a copy of which was obtained by The Jakarta Post on Wednesday, stipulates that a state body responsible for “family resilience” would be required to handle “family crises due to sexual deviation” through spiritual guidance and social, psychological and medical rehabilitation.

Furthermore, the bill defines sexual deviations as “urges to achieve sexual satisfaction through unusual and unreasonable ways, which include sadism, masochism, incest and homosexuality.”

The bill defines homosexuality as a social identity problem in which someone loves others of the same sex.

“Families experiencing crises due to sexual deviation are required to report their members to agencies handling family resilience or rehabilitation institutions to undergo treatment,” Article 86 of the draft bill states.

The bill also requires adults experiencing “sexual deviation” to report to authorities or relevant rehabilitation centers, which would be established by a state body responsible for family resilience.

Article 50 of the draft bill requires the government and regional administrations to protect families from physical and non-physical threats.

The bill later enumerates what it considers non-physical threats, including “individualism, secularism, casual sex propaganda, as well as lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender [LGBT] propaganda.”

Gerindra Party lawmaker Sodik Mujahid, one of the bill’s proponents, said LGBT behavior should be reported for treatment because it would disrupt the future of the mankind.

“Let’s look at it more fundamentally. The practice of homosexuality for example – does it not disrupt the future of mankind on a family basis?” he said on Tuesday, as quoted by kompas.com.

Sodik added that the provision on rehabilitation for homosexuals was based on the values of state ideology Pancasila, which he said opposed homosexuality.

He also questioned criticism saying that the state should not issue legal regulations on private matters such as sexuality.

“I think Pancasila has a different measure of what constitutes private and national matters. Maybe in Western countries this is a private matter. However, it’s not private when it comes to Pancasila,” the Gerindra politician went on to say.

Sodik said all the items in the proposed bill aimed to provide protection and empowerment for families as the basic social unit. “Ethics, morals and behaviors start from families. That’s why we must strengthen families, including by protecting them from such things,” he said. (syk)

TSinternaldisputes
post Feb 26 2020, 09:02 AM

he/his/him
1,723 posts

A third of Poland has now been declared an ‘LGBT-free zone’, making intolerance official
Source: https://www.pinknews.co.uk/2020/02/25/third...ate-homophobia/

A third of Poland has declared itself to be an official “LGBT-free” zone as local municipalities sign a pledge adopting resolutions against “LGBT propaganda”.

Nearly 100 Polish municipal or local governments have now proclaimed themselves to be “free from LGBTI ideology”. Local authorities in these areas pledge to refrain from acts that encourage tolerance and must avoid providing financial assistance to NGOs working to promote equal rights.

An “Atlas of Hate” map created by activists reveals the extent of Poland that has signed up to this pledge – and it covers an area greater than the size of Hungary.

The area has continued to grow after the European Parliament passed a resolution that strongly condemned the concept of LGBT-free zones in December.

They called on Poland to “firmly condemn” LGBT+ discrimination and to revoke resolutions attacking LGBT+ rights, and instructed the European Commission to ensure that EU funds are not “being used for discriminatory purposes”.

This warning was ignored by the ruling party Law and Justice (PiS), who are largely responsible for driving the upswing anti-LGBT+ sentiment in Poland.

user posted image
“LGBT-free zone” stickers distributed by a Polish conservative newspaper, Gazeta Polska. (GPtygodnik/ Twitter)

Polish hate crime laws provide little deterrent as they do not cover sexuality or gender identity. Earlier this week, a husband and wife convicted of bringing three deadly homemade explosives to a Pride march in Lubin were sentenced to just one year in prison.
TSinternaldisputes
post Feb 26 2020, 05:29 PM

he/his/him
1,723 posts

Famous local band Bunkface premiered their song "Akhir Zaman" today with a little shoutout to LGBT.

1:04 — "LGBT, Boleh pergi mampus"
JeremyLord
post Feb 26 2020, 09:56 PM

Casual
320 posts

QUOTE(internaldisputes @ Feb 26 2020, 05:29 PM)

Famous local band Bunkface premiered their song "Akhir Zaman" today with a little shoutout to LGBT.

Bunkface memang ded long time ago
SUSNed_Fromthenorth
post Feb 26 2020, 10:46 PM

Tezos till you Bezos
640 posts

QUOTE(internaldisputes @ Feb 26 2020, 05:29 PM)

lol
"famous"
SUSpot-8-O's
post Feb 26 2020, 10:47 PM

P O T A T O E S
662 posts

QUOTE(JeremyLord @ Feb 26 2020, 09:56 PM)
Bunkface memang ded long time ago
Punk is never ded.

53 Pages « < 2 3 4 5 6 > » Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0195sec    0.35    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 10:21 PM