Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Can you avoid instigated by 3R provocations?

views

TSbigwolf
post Jun 4 2019, 11:07 AM

Getting Started
269 posts

QUOTE(Stigonboard @ Jun 4 2019, 10:51 AM)
Im all for facts instead of emotion

While i personally believe single national school like in SG is much better as we not exactly world beaters our current social and political situation means the current system is all to stay and i have no issue with it.

You gave argument that Pakatan is not racist 'as it doesnt bring benefits'

Of course

But when they utter the racist word they dont think clearly and only follow emotion that it only bring harm to them

And every single time Tun M had to sweep their mistakes.

Thats show how stupid the current leaders now.

They no different from the old gov

Yep you try to divert when you cant argued with facts.
Did i ever call you as cybertrooper even you show tendency to protect your master? Nope i stick with facts

Did i ever call you instigator when you clearly back the racist action of your dear leaders? Nope i stick with facts

Did i ever trawl your post in totally different topics to tarnish your name? Nope i stick with the current topic

So yeah you try to divert every single time.

No issue with our current system but stop flogging the fail system. Ok got it biggrin.gif

And yeah, you're still arguing in circles.
QUOTE(bigwolf @ May 29 2019, 10:42 PM)
And this here is a very fine example of either a 3R cybertrooper or an ordinary person totally brainwashed with hate. I'm going to give the benefit of doubt and go for the person brainwashed with hate, as it may also relate to many other here. Let us analyze his comment and see the subtle and not so subtle 3R doctrine here shall we.

Firstly, this was the post stig replied to:
» Click to show Spoiler - click again to hide... «
Now I believe the message here is very straightforward:

1. If PH minister makes racial mistakes (or call it play racial fire, or whatever lah).
2. Then screw that minister for stoking racial fire. Sack him or whatever
3. But problem here is, 3R instigators are taking advantage of this to spread hate, "ini lah bukti cina dap sudah kurang ajar, puak ini dah naik tocang, melayu nak sabar sampai bila lagi, tak sabar tunggu je isyarat turun padang, halau je puak pendatang ni balik tanah asal",  stuff like that

No where in that post was there any attempt to plotek said ministers. If he did wrong, punish him. How much more straightforward do you want? But apparently it is not enough for stigonboard. Apa lagi lu mau brader? Ambik parang kasi tetak sama itu minister ka?
  rclxs0.gif

See, the original message of this thread is to warn about the dangers of 3R instigators/provocateurs, but what stigonboard is trying to do here is to turn the entire argument... the CAUSE... or REASON, if you may call it... of the 3R instigators/provocateurs to "because of PH leaders playing racial sentiment". Classic example of I mengamuk because salah kau (or worse, aku mengamuk sebab aku kata kau salah doh.gif).

Now why do I say stigonboard is a person brainwashed with hate? Coz it is most interesting to note he ONLY blame PH ministers yet total silence on UMNO and PAS. Really... stupid crap like "LKS scared shit to debate with Najib coz dont want it to be 'racial'", can be construed as stoking/playing racial fire? But total silence on outright racial & sectarian provocations from UMNO & PAS. I mean, be fair here, read and judge impartially yourself, who is actually stoking/playing racial fire?

https://umno-online.my/2018/12/08/apabila-h...-tak-dihormati/
https://umno-online.my/2019/05/13/melayu-be...i-dap-apa-pula/
https://umno-online.my/2019/01/29/kejayaan-...asama-umno-pas/
https://sg.news.yahoo.com/hadi-muslims-used...-032528074.html
https://www.msn.com/en-my/news/national/onl...macy/ar-BBRXH6S

Thing is, I don't blame brainwashed victims like stigonboard. This is the end result of hate propaganda. When everything you see is the fault of ph cina dap. Such brainwashed victims can only believe it is ph fault and the racial tensions are caused by themselves. It can never be cybertroopers purposely find fault in anything and everything to instigate 3R provocations. This is not acceptable:
JimbeamofNRT
post Jun 4 2019, 11:24 AM

the Original Lanji@_ Chicken Rice Shop Since 2002
1,456 posts

QUOTE(bigwolf @ Jun 4 2019, 08:57 AM)
The govt needs to start cracking down on these instigators. Thats why for the life of me I can't understand why, if they can form a Special Unit to monitor insults against Islam, why can't they form a special unit to monitor and take action against 3R instigators/provocateurs? Does PH government really want to lose GE15, and lose not even from incompetence but from racial & sectarian hate?  doh.gif
Indeed

Or just shut down internet for a week

life will be better

I am one of the last gen who experiencing life without telephone, with landline, with public phone, with mobile phone, with pager, with slowww internet as well as smart hp and fast internet, and I can safely say that our society is declining so fast that there seems to be new form of degeneracy popping out every month

Collapse in the near future appears to be a matter of when, not if. the “progress” of society is cyclical, not linear.

"reset"

http://www.returnofkings.com/88671/4-reaso...-happen-for-men
SUSDJJD
post Jun 4 2019, 11:29 AM

Casual
302 posts

QUOTE(bigwolf @ Jun 4 2019, 08:57 AM)
The govt needs to start cracking down on these instigators. Thats why for the life of me I can't understand why, if they can form a Special Unit to monitor insults against Islam, why can't they form a special unit to monitor and take action against 3R instigators/provocateurs? Does PH government really want to lose GE15, and lose not even from incompetence but from racial & sectarian hate?  doh.gif
Who determines what is "provocation" or not?

Ultimately the govt is doing something smarter - cutting off the source of funds by freezing accounts of Bijan, Zahid, etc.

My guess is all these provocateurs are not free, and certainly not cheap.

Once the $$$$ runs out from the desperate fools (old BN leaders), it will die a natural death.

Think about the hydra. You can go after the heads one by one which will never end (money is endless and all these troll accounts are fake) or you can go after the heart ($$$$$).
SUSproton_man
post Jun 4 2019, 11:55 AM

5 posts

QUOTE(DJJD @ Jun 4 2019, 11:29 AM)

Ultimately the govt is doing something smarter - cutting off the source of funds by freezing accounts of Bijan, Zahid, etc.

Once the $$$$ runs out from the desperate fools (old BN leaders), it will die a natural death.

Think about the hydra. You can go after the heads one by one which will never end (money is endless and all these troll accounts are fake) or you can go after the heart ($$$$$).
Hahaha they are free la...you must be chinese
They earn it through imaginary pahala that you won’t understand
SUSDJJD
post Jun 4 2019, 12:04 PM

Casual
302 posts

QUOTE(proton_man @ Jun 4 2019, 11:55 AM)
Bullshit la.

PAS also prays and worship money. Otherwise "cartel Dedak" wont exist.
SUSproton_man
post Jun 4 2019, 12:08 PM

5 posts

QUOTE(DJJD @ Jun 4 2019, 12:04 PM)
Bullshit la.

PAS also prays and worship money. Otherwise "cartel Dedak" wont exist.
Bodoh

I’m talking about the followers
Pas follower don’t get the money
They help PAS do things for free
TSbigwolf
post Jun 4 2019, 12:14 PM

Getting Started
269 posts

QUOTE(proton_man @ Jun 4 2019, 11:55 AM)
I'd say both types exists. You need paid professionals to keep finding things to instigate, keep at it and you'll get ppl blinded by hate and keep the fire spreading
SUSproton_man
post Jun 4 2019, 12:17 PM

5 posts

QUOTE(bigwolf @ Jun 4 2019, 12:14 PM)
I'd say both types exists. You need paid professionals to keep finding things to instigate, keep at it and you'll get ppl blinded by hate and keep the fire spreading
The first 1 is nothing la
2nd one is always the dangerous one
There is no limit to their hatred
Stigonboard
post Jun 4 2019, 09:41 PM

Getting Started
230 posts

QUOTE(bigwolf @ Jun 4 2019, 11:07 AM)
No issue with our current system but stop flogging the fail system. Ok got it biggrin.gif

And yeah, you're still arguing in circles.
Yep the current system doesnt show any inklings that we are world beaters so personally i prefer SG national school system

But the reality is the communities will not allow that to happen so im ok with it - im all for racial harmony.

It become circles coz you kept diverting the issue and i have to keep it on track
So this time i wont repeat myself as you seems put the brakes too this time.

Stigonboard
post Jun 4 2019, 09:42 PM

Getting Started
230 posts

Agreed

But it also important to ensure the govt take action towarda their own leaders too - they seems scotts free easily
brapa?
post Jun 4 2019, 10:58 PM

Getting Started
149 posts

freedom of speech
say no to curtailing free speech

proper action is action on rioters & those carrying out physical actions
TSbigwolf
post Jun 4 2019, 11:22 PM

Getting Started
269 posts

QUOTE(Stigonboard @ Jun 4 2019, 09:41 PM)
Yep the current system doesnt show any inklings that we are world beaters so personally i prefer SG national school system

But the reality is the communities will not allow that to happen so im ok with it - im all for racial harmony.
It become circles coz you kept diverting the issue and i have to keep it on track
So this time i wont repeat myself as you seems put the brakes too this time.
Communities wont allow it to happen or you're not giving them an alternative?

And what? Its become circles because of ME diverting issue pulak???

1. PH ministers instigate 3R themselves

2. PH ministers should not be so stupid to give free ammo for 3R troopers

3. PH ministers should be morally better and higher level instead of joining in to play 3R

4. Go back to 1

5. Rinse and repeat

So far as I know, I'm not the one repeating the above laugh.gif
TSbigwolf
post Jun 4 2019, 11:28 PM

Getting Started
269 posts

QUOTE(brapa? @ Jun 4 2019, 10:58 PM)
freedom of speech
say no to curtailing free speech

proper action is action on rioters & those carrying out physical actions
I've always believed in freedom of speech, but freedom of speech does not mean freedom to slander, defame or incite, unlike what some ktards think. Notice those are usually the loudest and most racist ones who quote freedom of speech to justify their comments. Even US, the so called land of freedom does not have absolute unrestrained freedom of speech:

https://www.brighthubeducation.com/social-s...edom-of-speech/
SUStikaram
post Jun 4 2019, 11:59 PM

10k Club
All Stars
10,722 posts

QUOTE(M4A1 @ May 29 2019, 01:04 PM)
Is umno the govt now?
Umno is not the govt.

During dap pkr oppo. They have shame doing 3r

But not umno. Umno have no shame doing it.
Stigonboard
post Jun 5 2019, 08:12 PM

Getting Started
230 posts

QUOTE(bigwolf @ Jun 4 2019, 11:22 PM)
Communities wont allow it to happen or you're not giving them an alternative?

And what? Its become circles because of ME diverting issue pulak???

3. PH ministers should be morally better and higher level instead of joining in to play 3R

4. Go back to 1

5. Rinse and repeat

So far as I know, I'm not the one repeating the above laugh.gif
1. I agreed with you about the 3R provokers

2. I ALSO said that Pakatan leaders also need to share the blame and their action is much more important as they are the leaders and moral standard bearer and i listed their past racial comments

3. Instead of trying to academically discuss this further you instead attacking me personally by saying im also the provokers, brainwashed Bn supporter and ISMA etc

4. I tried to get back to the topic by repeating back my point no.2 as above but then you just simply dismiss and bury and divert the pakatan leaders mishap by listing long list of action done by the Bn/pas provokers - and continue making personal attack towards me

5. Just to further your personal attack and divert the topic - you post some stock image ridiculing me

6. Not enough you also dig back my old post and talk about the national school system policy - to further divert and smear my reputation

7. By that time i tried my best to ignore your personal attack and going back to the original point no2 but you claimed that i repeating myself - just because i tried my best to go back the original topic

Expecting your new post to continue making personal attack or diverting from the real topic AGAIN
TSbigwolf
post Jun 5 2019, 08:44 PM

Getting Started
269 posts

QUOTE(Stigonboard @ Jun 5 2019, 08:12 PM)
1. I agreed with you about the 3R provokers

2. I ALSO said that Pakatan leaders also need to share the blame and their action is much more important as they are the leaders and moral standard bearer and i listed their past racial comments

3. Instead of trying to academically discuss this further you instead attacking me personally by saying im also the provokers, brainwashed Bn supporter and ISMA etc

4. I tried to get back to the topic by repeating back my point no.2 as above but then you just simply dismiss and bury and divert the pakatan leaders mishap by listing long list of action done by the Bn/pas provokers - and continue making personal attack towards me

5. Just to further your personal attack and divert the topic - you post some stock image ridiculing me

6. Not enough you also dig back my old post and talk about the national school system policy - to further divert and smear my reputation

7. By that time i tried my best to ignore your personal attack and going back to the original point no2 but you claimed that i repeating myself - just because i tried my best to go back the original topic

Expecting your new post to continue making personal attack or diverting from the real topic AGAIN
And I've been telling you since the beginning your point no. 2 is defective but you can't accept it. Read the bolded part again and think properly this time, can? Instead of arguing all over the place then accuse I'm the one diverting and making personal attacks, can? yawn.gif
» Click to show Spoiler - click again to hide... «

Expecting your new post on any of the following below icon_idea.gif

4. Accusing me of diverting & personal attacks (why does this reminds me of the 3R instigators in the topic who instigates racial provocation but shift the blame to cina/dap/ph as the ones who start it? hmm.gif )

5. Go back to 1

6. Rinse and repeat

This post has been edited by bigwolf: Jun 5 2019, 08:49 PM

9 Pages « < 7 8 9Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0129sec    0.35    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 07:30 AM