Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

9 Pages  1 2 3 > » Bottom

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Can you avoid instigated by 3R provocations?

views

TSbigwolf
post May 29 2019, 12:11 AM, updated 6 months ago

Getting Started
234 posts

This was posted by me back in June last year, soon after PH victory. Sometimes one really hates to be right:
QUOTE(bigwolf @ Jun 30 2018, 10:11 AM)
One can forsee oppo gonna focus and go full retard on 3R (race, religion, royalty) from now onwards, coz thats the only issue they can play with.

At least when PH was opposition, there were plenty of issues on corruption, mismanagement, etc
I really don't see how things can improve here and thats the scary truth. Social media is overrun by cybertroopers instigating 3R and nothing is being done by the government to counter or stop them. Sure, you can say "just ignore it lah", "tak suka jangan tengok lah", "delete your fb lo" and so on. But they're not targeting ME. I can ignore them (in fact I dont even layan sites like siakap keli, bbcd, etc), but the target of their instigations is not me. You can see the modus operandi easily. Whatever cina dap do (nowadays the trend is going towards salah cina dap even if the issue has nothing related to them doh.gif ), MUST FIND FAULT SOMEWHERE SOMEHOW:
Don't do anything for melayu = melayu ditindas.
Do whatever for melayu = saja nak kencingkan melayu/ melayu merana ditanah sendiri
God forbit if cina dap did anything to offend melayu/islam, it becomes cyber 513

Just an example today itself:

Professor Khoo Kay Kim's death.
Now first of all let me state here, I'm neither happy nor sad about him passing away, and I don't even see anybody talking about him in the work place or the cigarette hangout either. For me it's like, oh, this professor passed away? Ok... back to work. But just because some (or quite a few?) chinese insults his death because they disagree with his view point, and it becomes full blown cina kafir pendatang kurang ajar balik tanah asal. Wtf? Like... really, are we a communist country where differences of opinion is not allowed? You think he's right therefore it must be the absolute truth and I cannot ever say he's wrong?

Digging a bit, it's not as if the source of their disagreements are not justified either:

https://malaysia.news.yahoo.com/chinese-lac...-020349726.html
https://hornbillunleashed.wordpress.com/2013/05/12/45552/
https://www.malaysiadesignarchive.org/an-op...im/?print=print

They are so angry about ppl kurang ajar pasal orang mati? Where were they when the comments about Karpal Singh passed away from accident?

Or some YB trying to score some political brownies with zakat:
https://forum.lowyat.net/index.php?showtopic=4784953&hl=

Yes yes I get it, zakat can only be distributed by muslim themselves. Kafirs stay out. But call it donation, its still a bag of rice. Call it zakat and it is STILL a bag of rice. Yet the shitstorm is like worse than murder-level kind of salah... wtf?...

If you read the hate posts with an impartial mind, you can see they're really trying too hard to instigate hate. But why is the govt so fukken stupid not doing anything about it? If they can form a Special Unit to monitor insults against Islam, why can't they form a special department to monitor and take action against 3R instigators/provocateurs? Does PH government really want to lose GE15? And lose not even from incompetence but due to racial & sectarian hate?

Sad thing is both sides - cina, melayu, muslims, non-muslims gets provoked or takes the bait, and lash out indiscriminately at the other side, a never ending loop that becomes an ever growing monster. And you can see it's starting to have effect even here in /k. Things that are common everyday issues are becoming racially tinted. Ppl who used to be chill or neutral are becoming increasingly taking their "own" sides rather than trying to figure out first who's actually right or wrong.

This post has been edited by bigwolf: May 29 2019, 12:19 AM
hotjake
post May 29 2019, 12:20 AM

Getting Started
176 posts

Morning time u bump this tered again more more response
silent_stalker
post May 29 2019, 12:21 AM

Enthusiast
847 posts

Thats why i say bring back ISA!
rickyro
post May 29 2019, 12:24 AM

Casual
397 posts

Comment pattern is same same, lets have a higher level of thinking than these people
darthsmasher
post May 29 2019, 12:32 AM

Getting Started
98 posts

Totally agree

This round was sparked by not opposition but maszlee with his retarded comment.
I think it was the first time since election that non malays realised ppbm = umno potek hence the feeling of betrayal

The problem is tht even with umno gone the malay mentality still hasn't changed. Die also must potek maruah, bumi rights etc
In fact with umno gone they feel even more threatened hence become even more extreme, every little thing triggered

This post has been edited by darthsmasher: May 29 2019, 12:34 AM
msacras
post May 29 2019, 12:33 AM

Getting Started
77 posts

TL;DR, bumi inih milik siapa.
msacras
post May 29 2019, 12:36 AM

Getting Started
77 posts

QUOTE(silent_stalker @ May 29 2019, 12:21 AM)
Thats why i say bring back ISA!
Mamak be like, “exactly as planned”.
WaterBuffalo
post May 29 2019, 12:36 AM

3 posts

Actually I felt the media is giving oppositions way too much media coverage. Which is good and it’s shows that PH is transparent. If Mahathir were to be in his old ways he would have easily suppressed the media from covering any thing related to opposition.
CEO 10K a day
post May 29 2019, 12:37 AM

35 posts

there are plenty of issues raised by najib troll page that are not 3R, stop being brainwashed u dumbass
TSbigwolf
post May 29 2019, 12:51 AM

Getting Started
234 posts

QUOTE(CEO 10K a day @ May 29 2019, 12:37 AM)
there are plenty of issues raised by najib troll page that are not 3R, stop being brainwashed u dumbass
And guys, let me show you; this here is a very good (not perfect, but somewhere in the high marks) example of red herring rclxms.gif

1. Thread talks about social media & 3R instigations.
2. CEO genius jumps in about najib
3. And if you bite the bait, you'll start arguing about why najib's page is 3R or not 3R
4. Original message about social media & 3R instigations/provocations becomes lost

Go back to your office and keep earning 10k a day la. Waste your time layan /k and UFO for wat rclxs0.gif
damonlbs
post May 29 2019, 12:57 AM

Casual
469 posts

that is why we need fake news law

open season n start fine those people who spread misinfomation on social media
invinciblevoice P
post May 29 2019, 01:05 AM

Probation
2 posts

Fake accounts flooding social media, trying to sway public opinions. It's a very dangerous game they're trying to play here - a hivemind of us vs them, and vice versa. In the end siapa yang rugi? The rakyat. The politicians are up there sitting comfortably in their fcuking leather sofas laughing at what else they could do to make the commoners fight each other. Doesn't matter if it's BN or PH, both of them are banking on riots to happen.
TSbigwolf
post May 29 2019, 01:09 AM

Getting Started
234 posts

QUOTE(darthsmasher @ May 29 2019, 12:32 AM)
Totally agree

This round was sparked by not opposition but maszlee with his retarded comment.
I think it was the first time since election that non malays realised ppbm = umno potek hence the feeling of betrayal

The problem is tht even with umno gone the malay mentality still hasn't changed. Die also must potek maruah, bumi rights etc
In fact with umno gone they feel even more threatened hence become even more extreme, every little thing triggered
And this here is also an example of how comments can be misinterpreted into racial tensions. Now darthsmasher may (or may not be? I honestly dunno) mean those racist malays specifically, but when you use words like "the malay" it can easily be interpreted as attacking the malay race as a whole.

Read carefully the threads in /k, you can easily spot these kind of comments, and honestly speaking, they do not help to bring your point across to the other side, rather would only agitate the other side into defensive mode. Comments like the following:

the malays/chinese
the muslims/nons
malays/chinese in general
indahnya
sama je (tongsan/indon) sana dengan sini
tongkat race
they want wheelchair
They

ikankering
post May 29 2019, 01:15 AM

26 posts

lucky i don't have fb.
now i want sleep. tomorrow work.
teongpeng
post May 29 2019, 01:48 AM

Justified and Ancient
2,003 posts

I think i dunno

This post has been edited by teongpeng: May 29 2019, 02:11 AM
bukechi
post May 29 2019, 01:56 AM

Casual
314 posts

No fret.. Our boss hard at work
user posted image
KLthinker91
post May 29 2019, 03:11 AM

Getting Started
53 posts

Ultimately every issue in Malaysia can be traced to one source:

The attitude that I have the power so you do what I say.

The people with the power, since the founding of the country and long before, have always chosen to enforce their opinions rather than to do what's beneficial for the whole country. Which is why we are here to this day.

How can people watch so many superhero movies and still not understand the core principle of a superhero? A hero is a person who sacrifices his own desires for the greater good. And the opposite, the villain, forces his desires on the people.

In the context of 3R this attitude manifests as:

1) I am in power so you will do what is best for my race

2) I am in power so you will do what my religion says

3a) I am royalty so you will do what I want

3b) I CLAIM to be acting for the royalty so you will do what I want

Notice there is a difference in point 3b. Because the primary actors pulling the Royalty card are usually not the Royals themselves, but playing on their claimed intent, usually in support of the other 2R.

And then of course beyond the 3R there is just naked personal gain;

4) I'm in power so I'll take the money.

Here's a simple test: in every issue in Malaysia, ask yourself: is there a racist, religious, royal or personal gain aspect involved here? Chances are you will find the answer is yes. The next questions to ask is who stands to gain, and who has more power, and there you will usually find the ultimate culprit.

Nobody thinks of simply doing what is best for economic prosperity of all. They must grab all for themselves and not for the country.

Nobody thinks of letting everyone live their own lives how they want. They must assert their power over others and dictate how others will live.

And all this political, social and economic dominance is backed by the strength of the ultimate dominance, the ultimate power: violence. Because the ultimate coercion is, if you don't do what I say, I will not stay my hand from visiting violence upon you.

The justifications will be many and elaborate and sweet-sounding but ultimately it boils down to the factors above.

Remember Batman? remember Dark Knight? Remember the ferry problem? This is what ultimately sets apart Malaysians and other people: the easy penchant for resolving issues with violence. Small wonder why we always have so many incidents in the media. But more importantly, that is why Malaysia is always held back and everyone has to pander to those people who are willing to resort to violence, to murder.

So yeah I'm now in the attitude that you can all go fuck yourselves. So what if I'm hated for it, this is the truth and I say it loudly: Malaysians are generally terrible people who are selfish and unprincipled, wallowing in ignorance and violence.

Let this country suffer and rot. I have no sympathy.

This post has been edited by KLthinker91: May 29 2019, 03:16 AM
bukankhadam
post May 29 2019, 04:33 AM

18 posts

Machiam interesting, but TLDR
CEO 10K a day
post May 29 2019, 05:10 AM

35 posts

QUOTE(KLthinker91 @ May 29 2019, 03:11 AM)
Ultimately every issue in Malaysia can be traced to one source:

The attitude that I have the power so you do what I say.

The people with the power, since the founding of the country and long before, have always chosen to enforce their opinions rather than to do what's beneficial for the whole country. Which is why we are here to this day.

How can people watch so many superhero movies and still not understand the core principle of a superhero? A hero is a person who sacrifices his own desires for the greater good. And the opposite, the villain, forces his desires on the people.

In the context of 3R this attitude manifests as:

1) I am in power so you will do what is best for my race

2) I am in power so you will do what my religion says

3a) I am royalty so you will do what I want

3b) I CLAIM to be acting for the royalty so you will do what I want

Notice there is a difference in point 3b. Because the primary actors pulling the Royalty card are usually not the Royals themselves, but playing on their claimed intent, usually in support of the other 2R.

And then of course beyond the 3R there is just naked personal gain;

4) I'm in power so I'll take the money.

Here's a simple test: in every issue in Malaysia, ask yourself: is there a racist, religious, royal or personal gain aspect involved here? Chances are you will find the answer is yes. The next questions to ask is who stands to gain, and who has more power, and there you will usually find the ultimate culprit.

Nobody thinks of simply doing what is best for economic prosperity of all. They must grab all for themselves and not for the country.

Nobody thinks of letting everyone live their own lives how they want. They must assert their power over others and dictate how others will live.

And all this political, social and economic dominance is backed by the strength of the ultimate dominance, the ultimate power: violence. Because the ultimate coercion is, if you don't do what I say, I will not stay my hand from visiting violence upon you.

The justifications will be many and elaborate and sweet-sounding but ultimately it boils down to the factors above.

Remember Batman? remember Dark Knight? Remember the ferry problem? This is what ultimately sets apart Malaysians and other people: the easy penchant for resolving issues with violence. Small wonder why we always have so many incidents in the media. But more importantly, that is why Malaysia is always held back and everyone has to pander to those people who are willing to resort to violence, to murder.

So yeah I'm now in the attitude that you can all go fuck yourselves. So what if I'm hated for it, this is the truth and I say it loudly: Malaysians are generally terrible people who are selfish and unprincipled, wallowing in ignorance and violence.

Let this country suffer and rot. I have no sympathy.
ain't reading your novel phaggot
AmIRight?
post May 29 2019, 05:23 AM

Getting Started
100 posts

thats why dont be arrogant and stay humble. the professor and his family do not deserve the insult. Same also if bijan die, he and his family do not deserve insult. What people need is respect people death and do not rude.

This post has been edited by AmIRight?: May 29 2019, 05:23 AM

9 Pages  1 2 3 > » Top

Switch to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0436sec    2.63    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 12th November 2019 - 10:52 AM