QUOTE(tohca @ Aug 24 2019, 05:17 PM)
Yes I have read /followed from the first page, but a little confused. I bought from the seller who promised that the device is unrooted and can run both Aotg and playtv. BTW how to check if device is rooted and unrooted? (another confusing term, all the while I thought our smartphones are unrooted and that you need to root it to run certain app. But now it seems the reverse).
check with yr seller - either is not actually unrooted or unrooting failed or incomplete.
then again, if seller is not local, never used playtv or astrogo, he may not understand the problem.
i do not know enough of this tx3 mini android8 firmware, can't comment more.
like another user, u can try to sell off this one and buy another android7 - it's only rm105.
pls, pls, read back - al ot has been said, useful info.
QUOTE(tohca @ Aug 24 2019, 05:35 PM)
Can't find Astro Go on Google Play. Is this the same as My Astro?
this box firmware, like many others, is not compatible with the app, u won't find in playstore.
there are only a few that can do that, just like u can get direct with mobile phones and tablets.
u need to sideload this:https://apkpure.com/astro-go-watch-tv-shows...com.astro.astro
QUOTE(deckhand @ Aug 24 2019, 06:04 PM)
Hi Guys, again Newbies asking question. So to install this AOTG and HyppTv need to purchase that in 7.1.2 version and need to unroot by ourselves, then download both apk to install. I have few questions:
1. For AOTG some have shared the apk file or may can be downloaded thru play store, but for HyppTv?
2. When installed Hypptv, what need to do? Or can straight away play, need any account like AOTG too?
3. If I bought other android box i.e. T9 Tv box, does the box have to be in 7.1.2 version also or this only applicable for this Tx3 for me to run Hypptv and AOTG smoothly? - Well, I’m planning to buy T9 since have a better memory (4GB) with affordable price
1. astrogo, read above.
2. playtv... yes, u need account, i.e. ID/PW from existing user.
use current 7.9.8 tablet/PAD version.https://www.apkmonk.com/app/com.huawei.pad.tm/
3. it is not about android7 or 8 - that is specific to TX3 mini.
"T9"... there are T9, TX9, TX9pro, T9xxx... which one?
generally, for playtv and astrogo to work, the box must be android5 or higher, unrooted. some boxes still dun work... maybe very poor firmware.