68 Pages « < 11 12 13 14 15 > » Bottom

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

PlayStation 4™ Community Official Thread | V17, Happy New Year 2019

views

SUSdadah
post May 19 2019, 12:54 PM

Getting Started
161 posts

QUOTE(greyshadow @ May 13 2019, 01:49 PM)
EA Access will be coming to PS4 in July
currently it's available for Xbox & PC at USD4.99 monthly or USD29.99 yearly

But the actual price for Malaysia PSN haven't announce yet
I suspect should be around RM20 monthly

based on the EA Access site, Malaysia is not on the list, where as our little dot neighbor down south, and northern tomyam is available doh.gif

oh well, nothing much to loose for me anyway, since I'm not a fan of EA sports, and EA's recent games are kinda mediocre...
few days early only. Only noob fifa players buy that ea thingy.
simmarjit
post May 19 2019, 01:41 PM

Enthusiast
896 posts

QUOTE(greyshadow @ May 13 2019, 01:49 PM)
EA Access will be coming to PS4 in July
currently it's available for Xbox & PC at USD4.99 monthly or USD29.99 yearly

But the actual price for Malaysia PSN haven't announce yet
I suspect should be around RM20 monthly

based on the EA Access site, Malaysia is not on the list, where as our little dot neighbor down south, and northern tomyam is available doh.gif

oh well, nothing much to loose for me anyway, since I'm not a fan of EA sports, and EA's recent games are kinda mediocre...
WTH i was really looking forward to getting EA Access
shark7
post May 23 2019, 07:57 AM

Regular
1,378 posts

Anyone that have issues with cod modern warfare remastered that was free with ps plus saying pls insert cod infinity warfare disc

I buy used infinite warfare still same problem..is there any other way?
LegendLee
post May 23 2019, 11:11 AM

><3LG3|\|D
Group Icon
Elite
2,681 posts

QUOTE(shark7 @ May 23 2019, 07:57 AM)
Anyone that have issues with cod modern warfare remastered that was free with ps plus saying pls insert cod infinity warfare disc

I buy used infinite warfare still same problem..is there any other way?
I think this was a known issue/bug.
Try uninstalling COD IW and try again?
Zeliard
post May 24 2019, 07:41 AM

Getting Started
253 posts

user posted image

Guys, kindly advise. I put up a post a few days back, in regards to my normal ps4 linking to my 4k TV. I enabled hdr in my ps4, but somehow the screen flickers as the above gif EVERY trophy pop up and screen shot.

I already selected enhanced 4k hdmi format, changed multiple hdmi cables and currently TV Sony Bravia x7500f.

This will not be a problem if I disable my console hdr, or change the video output to standard picture.

Would I benefit from hdr format in a non-pro unit? The colours definitely looks more lively
greyshadow
post May 24 2019, 09:56 AM

I bleed it out, Diggin' deeper just to throw it away!
1,826 posts

QUOTE(Zeliard @ May 24 2019, 07:41 AM)
user posted image

Guys, kindly advise. I put up a post a few days back, in regards to my normal ps4 linking to my 4k TV. I enabled hdr in my ps4, but somehow the screen flickers as the above gif EVERY trophy pop up and screen shot.

I already selected enhanced 4k hdmi format, changed multiple hdmi cables and currently TV Sony Bravia x7500f.

This will not be a problem if I disable my console hdr, or change the video output to standard picture.

Would I benefit from hdr format in a non-pro unit? The colours definitely looks more lively
try setting the PS4Pro display setting to YUV420
usually that solves most of the handshake/flicker/blackout problem between a PS4Pro & 4K HDR TV

This post has been edited by greyshadow: May 24 2019, 09:56 AM
Zeliard
post May 24 2019, 12:08 PM

Getting Started
253 posts

QUOTE(greyshadow @ May 24 2019, 09:56 AM)
try setting the PS4Pro display setting to YUV420
usually that solves most of the handshake/flicker/blackout problem between a PS4Pro & 4K HDR TV
Mine not pro wor
greyshadow
post May 24 2019, 12:21 PM

1,826 posts

QUOTE(Zeliard @ May 24 2019, 12:08 PM)
Mine not pro wor
thought u are using Pro since you mention selecting "enhanced 4k hdmi format" tongue.gif

try disable that since your PS4 are not 4K capable, and not all devices work perfectly when it's selected
Zeliard
post May 24 2019, 12:48 PM

Getting Started
253 posts

QUOTE(greyshadow @ May 24 2019, 12:21 PM)
thought u are using Pro since you mention selecting "enhanced 4k hdmi format" tongue.gif

try disable that since your PS4 are not 4K capable, and not all devices work perfectly when it's selected
Yes, disabling it solves it. But does it decrease the HDR performance?
greyshadow
post May 24 2019, 01:53 PM

1,826 posts

QUOTE(Zeliard @ May 24 2019, 12:48 PM)
Yes, disabling it solves it. But does it decrease the HDR performance?
HDR performance?? HDR it's either on or off, don't think there's a so called HDR "performance" thing tongue.gif
Zeliard
post May 24 2019, 02:24 PM

Getting Started
253 posts

QUOTE(greyshadow @ May 24 2019, 01:53 PM)
HDR performance?? HDR it's either on or off, don't think there's a so called HDR "performance" thing tongue.gif
"Set to [Enhanced format] only when using compatible devices."

Does the compatible device ONLY applies to PS4 pro and NOT PS4 normal?
dark_heart07
post May 24 2019, 04:05 PM

Getting Started
77 posts

QUOTE(Zeliard @ May 24 2019, 02:24 PM)
"Set to [Enhanced format] only when using compatible devices."

Does the compatible device ONLY applies to PS4 pro and NOT PS4 normal?
I think only applied for pro maybe? hmm.gif
Maxram
post May 27 2019, 10:51 AM

Getting Started
140 posts

Is there any aftermarkets PS Move controller or camera? If yes, appreciate name or link. Thanks
alien2003
post Jun 1 2019, 11:15 PM

10k Club
Group Icon
Staff
12,754 posts

https://www.lowyat.net/2019/187157/playstat...rease-1-august/

PlayStation Plus subscribers, now may be a good time to check on your subscription status. We say this because Sony Interactive Entertainment (SIE) has just announced a price hike for its subscription service in Malaysia.

The increase in price will take effect starting 1 August, affecting 12-month, three-month and one-month subscriptions. The price of the 12-month subscription will go from RM129 to RM159. Meanwhile, the three-month subscription will be raised from RM43 to RM69, and the one-month subscription from RM21 to RM29.

If you have turned on auto-renewal on your PS4 and your membership expires on or after 1 August, you’ll have to pay the new price. As the fine print suggests, you can stack up on your subscriptions so that you don’t have to pay the new price when your subscription expires.

That said, SIE does subscription promos quite frequently. Most of them involve adding three months to a 12 -month subscription for free. I, personally, have gotten Final Fantasy XV for free just by getting a 12-month subscription as part of a previous promotion. So you’ll have to consider for yourself if it’s something you want to do.

-PuPu^ZaPruD3r-
post Jun 2 2019, 11:30 AM

PS5 gamer + 4D addict
2,380 posts

There's a bug in the new update. When u purchase games or DLC's from the PSN store, it still shows a lock icon. Need to deactivate and reactivate back the account then it will be ok
xperiaDROID
post Jun 2 2019, 11:34 AM

K
3,964 posts

Apparently there's a promotion for PS+ 12 month membership which comes with monthly gold bars for RDR Online at the price of RM 103, the promotion can be found if you go to PS+ section (not in PS Store btw)...

Anybody here managed to buy it? I tried many times yesterday but it kept showing "We're sorry, this product can't be purchased at this time" when I proceed to checkout.

This post has been edited by xperiaDROID: Jun 2 2019, 11:36 AM
Joseph Hahn
post Jun 3 2019, 08:39 AM

kpop k
6,410 posts

Hey guys. Sorry noob here. 5 months PS4 ownership.

So, i bought Dirt Rally 2.0 RALL (Day One Edition). I tried to claim the free cars and it keeps getting error. Googled around and found out that it's probably R1 DLC. Long story short, created US account and claimed the cars. But sadly, the cars are only available in the US account but not the Asia account. Ok fine can't be helped since i kinda want to get the Deluxe bundle anyway which has those cars.

So, i have 2 questions.
1. Will Asia DLC work on my RALL DR2?
2. If #1 doesn't work, if i get R3 DR2 disc and reinstall the game, will my save game stay?

That is all. Thank you.
LegendLee
post Jun 3 2019, 09:48 AM

><3LG3|\|D
Group Icon
Elite
2,681 posts

QUOTE(Joseph Hahn @ Jun 3 2019, 08:39 AM)

So, i bought Dirt Rally 2.0 RALL (Day One Edition). I tried to claim the free cars and it keeps getting error. Googled around and found out that it's probably R1 DLC. Long story short, created US account and claimed the cars. But sadly, the cars are only available in the US account but not the Asia account. Ok fine can't be helped since i kinda want to get the Deluxe bundle anyway which has those cars.

So, i have 2 questions.
2. If #1 doesn't work, if i get R3 DR2 disc and reinstall the game, will my save game stay?

That is all. Thank you.
This might differ from game to game and I do not own DR2.
But as far as I know.
1. If you’re RAll, asia dlc should technically work.
2. Savefiles are usually not transferable between regions.

Joseph Hahn
post Jun 4 2019, 09:23 AM

kpop k
6,410 posts

QUOTE(LegendLee @ Jun 3 2019, 09:48 AM)
This might differ from game to game and I do not own DR2.
But as far as I know.
1. If you’re RAll, asia dlc should technically work.
2. Savefiles are usually not transferable between regions.
Damn this is really confusing. Googled around more and apparently the saves are locked to whatever disc region i'm using instead of the account i'm playing in? I guess i'll just get R3 version later lol. Much headache. sweat.gif
greyshadow
post Jun 4 2019, 10:23 AM

1,826 posts

QUOTE(Joseph Hahn @ Jun 3 2019, 08:39 AM)

So, i have 2 questions.

That is all. Thank you.
1. probably it won't, since you already tried and works with the R1 DLC only
2. No, save games aren't compatible cross region, cross account.

you'll have to start from scratch if you get the R3 DR2

68 Pages « < 11 12 13 14 15 > » Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0246sec    0.40    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 06:20 PM