This is a post to discuss about all Digi Infinite internet plans.
Please use the Garage Sales section for any sales related matters.
Previous Versions: V1 V2
|Infinite 150||Infinite 100||Infinite 80|
|Unlimited Calls||Unlimited Calls||Unlimited Calls|
|Unlimited Quota||Unlimited Quota||Unlimited Quota|
|Unlimited Speed||Speed up to 10Mbps||Speed up to 5Mbps|
|Unlimited Tethering with 1TB FUP||20GB Tethering||No tethering included|
|Currently Available||Currently Available||Offer Ended|
Useful Links:Common Tips:
- Infinite 150 comes with 1TB FUP, speed capped to 10Mbps after that.
- Torrent connections will be limited to 64Kbps.
- Private IP will be provided, services and games that require public IP will not work.
- Only Digi DNS, Google DNS will work properly
- Download the MyDigi app. You can do a lot on the app which include lodging a complain.
- Please put your modem near a window for the best performance.
- Getting an LTE+ which means routers that are CAT 6 and above are able to take advantage of Digi LTE+ network.
- It is able achieve this by combining 2 bands (currently 2600Mhz and 1800Mhz) in order to have a better performance.
- Most LTE modems will come with antennas. You can always purchase an external antenna to boost the signal.
• Get the s22a variant for LTE+ support. The s61a variant is not compatible with our Malaysia LTE+ frequency.
• Tools for Huawei E5186
• Firmware flashing guide for Huawei E5186
Huawei B618 Cat11 modem router ~ RM1000
• B618 discussion thread here
• Best modem to get currently at a higher price.
• Firmware update link. Thanks to fruitie. Only tested on 22d variant
• Please be aware that some models may be carrier locked, do verify this before purchase.
Netgear AC790S Cat6 LTE MiFi ~ RM450
• A value option for a cheap modem with great performance.
Netgear M1 Gigabit LTE MiFi
» Click to show Spoiler - click again to hide... «
This post has been edited by blacktubi: Oct 5 2019, 07:45 PM