MoKo Twill OEM:
+ Very nice feel of the patterned back
+ Side pattern/holes makes it very grippy (as does the patterned back)
+ Strap hole provided
+ Slider cutout perfect
+ Camera cutout protected well
+ Sloped FPS access
+ Seems to have enough side clearance for Official TG
- Buttons a bit less tactile then Spigen, better then the Sedio below though
- Front lip very minimal (with my vinyl-backed 6, it's pretty much non-existent with a TGSP on)
+- Feels a bit less protective, probably due to it being a bit on the thin side (comparable to the Ori TPU case).
Sedio Optik OEM:
+ Side roughened surface = grippy
+ Back dot pattern eliminates A LOT of the "rainbow effect", while not getting in the way of clarity too much (fairly important, even the Ringke had to be modded to achieve this)
+ Cam cutout protected well
+ Enough clearance (side) for Official TG
+ Corner bumper molding seems nice for shock absorption
- Buttons less tactile, worse then MoKo Twill
- Slider cutout is more like the Ringke V2 (aka, not really good) vs the Moko/Spigen
- FPS cutout isn't sloped (but I haven't had much issues using it nonetheless)
- Front lip very minimal (again, + my vinyl back its pretty much zero with a TGSP)
+- Smooth TPU, which means it's slippery to dry fingers and grippy to wet ones.
+- No strap hole (not necessarily important, it is to me though)
Annnnd with that, unfortunately I'll have to ditch both of these and go back to my trusty Spigen, and my anti-rainbow modded Ringke.
Why? The lack of lip for the screen on both is just too much for me TBH (the Spigen and Ringke has plenty of it), though it might just be my ClearPlex back protector as it adds a tiny bit of thickness to the OP6 - probably leading to the zero lip situation.
A bit miffed I bought 2 of each, even if they were (very) cheap on AliEx... when I actually only have one each of my "preferred" cases lol.
With that, I close this review post with a pix of the cases involved (and mentioned) in this mini-review.
This post has been edited by Eiraku: Sep 8 2018, 03:58 AM