Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

89 Pages « < 26 27 28 29 30 > » Bottom

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Check Current Series JPJ Number Availability Here, JPJ Current Running Number registration

views

MangoCs
post Mar 1 2019, 09:57 PM

Getting Started
102 posts

What’s the best way to buy old plate number?I don’t even know where to start. Looking for CCC.
TSmcchin
post Mar 4 2019, 10:18 AM

SLAVA UKRAINI !
3,892 posts

QUOTE(MangoCs @ Mar 1 2019, 09:57 PM)
What’s the best way to buy old plate number?I don’t even know where to start. Looking for CCC.
New car?

get your sales agent to do the work for you
but you will need to pay extra for that service

not new car, also can try ask around for runner contact

or straight up go to JPJ info counter and query the process
Cereal Killa
post Mar 5 2019, 03:36 PM

0 posts

QUOTE(nebula87 @ Feb 26 2019, 10:31 AM)
I just bought the PNV number plate already.
Bro can share whats the process like? Looking to buy the PNV series as well. Thanks in advance!
nebula87
post Mar 5 2019, 03:47 PM

Fg = mg
1,308 posts

QUOTE(Cereal Killa @ Mar 5 2019, 03:36 PM)
Bro can share whats the process like? Looking to buy the PNV series as well. Thanks in advance!
The process is very fast and easy.

Please refer to the tutorial published from JPJ here
Tutorial

But first you have to go to take a serial code from JPJ to create a MySikap account.

This post has been edited by nebula87: Mar 5 2019, 03:48 PM
TSmcchin
post Mar 5 2019, 04:55 PM

SLAVA UKRAINI !
3,892 posts

QUOTE(Cereal Killa @ Mar 5 2019, 03:36 PM)
QUOTE(nebula87 @ Mar 5 2019, 03:47 PM)
The process is very fast and easy.

Please refer to the tutorial published from JPJ here
Tutorial

But first you have to go to take a serial code from JPJ to create a MySikap account.
As nebula said,
you need to have mysikap account

to do mysikap account
go to JPJ customer service get number password

then login to mysikap page > Kenderaan tab > Bottom Blue "Tempahan No. Penadaftaran"

then search the number you like, select it, Seterusnya, select your payment method, pay it
get the receipt, give to your Sales Agent and he will do the rest

the number is linked to your IC number (used to login to Mysikap)
so cannot use another person mysikap account to buy on your behalf

Cereal Killa
post Mar 5 2019, 05:22 PM

0 posts

QUOTE(mcchin @ Mar 5 2019, 04:55 PM)
As nebula said,
you need to have mysikap account

to do mysikap account
go to JPJ customer service get number password

then login to mysikap page > Kenderaan tab > Bottom Blue "Tempahan No. Penadaftaran"

then search the number you like, select it, Seterusnya, select your payment method, pay it
get the receipt, give to your Sales Agent and he will do the rest
the number is linked to your IC number (used to login to Mysikap)
so cannot use another person mysikap account to buy on your behalf
Thanks Nebula and Mcchin for the explaination. I managed to get in touch with a friend who was able to help. When i told him the number i wanted to puchase he told me that with the current running number of the P plate,( which is currently at PNV 2XXX, by the time the tender results are out etc, i will only be able to register the plate somewhere in June? Not sure if its right because i intended to have that plate on my new car which i expect to arrive within a month. So I'm not sure if like Nebula mentioned when he purchased the plate, are you able to register it straightaway? Sorry for the long post, my first time dealing with all these. 😅
cucubud
post Mar 5 2019, 05:31 PM

Super Moderator
3,067 posts

QUOTE(Cereal Killa @ Mar 5 2019, 05:22 PM)
Thanks Nebula and Mcchin for the explaination. I managed to get in touch with a friend who was able to help. When i told him the number i wanted to puchase he told me that with the current running number of the P plate,( which is currently at PNV 2XXX, by the time the tender results are out etc, i will only be able to register the plate somewhere in June? Not sure if its right because i intended to have that plate on my new car which i expect to arrive within a month. So I'm not sure if like Nebula mentioned when he purchased the plate, are you able to register it straightaway? Sorry for the long post, my first time dealing with all these. 😅
If you are looking for PNV number, you should go and buy now. It is currently issuing this series.
Tender is for series like PNX or PNY or PPA which is ahead of PNV.
Tender a number will take longer as mentioned by your friend.

Edit 1:
You cannot tender PNV number now, and your favourite number may have taken by someone.
You can only get the remaining PNV numbers from 2xxx to 9xxx.

This post has been edited by cucubud: Mar 5 2019, 05:40 PM
TSmcchin
post Mar 5 2019, 05:49 PM

SLAVA UKRAINI !
3,892 posts

QUOTE(Cereal Killa @ Mar 5 2019, 05:22 PM)
as cucubad said

PNV now is open
there is no more waiting game

I can now even buy PNV 9985 if I chooses so

user posted image

no waiting game or anything'

So this is where my FOC service comes in

Tell me your wanted number/ number range (50 only)

then I can tell you if it is still available on the general listing

if you know the number is no more available
The your fren is saying, your only chance is to wait out the 3 months to see your number is free up again or not

This post has been edited by mcchin: Mar 5 2019, 05:56 PM
TSmcchin
post Mar 5 2019, 05:53 PM

SLAVA UKRAINI !
3,892 posts

QUOTE(cucubud @ Mar 5 2019, 05:31 PM)
If you are looking for PNV number, you should go and buy now. It is currently issuing this series.
Tender is for series like PNX or PNY or PPA which is ahead of PNV.
Tender a number will take longer as mentioned by your friend.

Edit 1:
You cannot tender PNV number now, and your favourite number may have taken by someone.
You can only get the remaining PNV numbers from 2xxx to 9xxx.
Ya
there is cases where after the series is gone, your umber is taken, you can wait to see the tender number is really taken up or not

there is cases where numbers tendered, and the winner chooses not to attached to a vehicle
so after 3 months, the number is revert back to JPJ, (no reimbursement to the tender winner)
and you can then buy the number, IF the number he wants is the one that not taken up

spaceman
post Mar 5 2019, 06:03 PM

On my way
605 posts

just checking, may i know approximate when will VCW opened?

i have a few numbers (VCV 8xxx) ask my SA check but he say all taken up but i saw the running number from jpj online is still 4xxx.

Then i asked about the 'price' for reserving a carplate for VCW but he told me now cannot do like that already...is this the case? Why VCV they can reserve a non-special number by paying rm600 but starting from VCW no more? so weird.

btw anyone with mysikap account can help check a carplate number availability to verify that my SA is not just lazy to check for me :/

This post has been edited by spaceman: Mar 5 2019, 06:05 PM
cucubud
post Mar 5 2019, 06:12 PM

Super Moderator
3,067 posts

QUOTE(spaceman @ Mar 5 2019, 06:03 PM)

i have a few numbers (VCV 8xxx) ask my SA check but he say all taken up but i saw the running number from jpj online is still 4xxx.

Then i asked about the 'price' for reserving a carplate for VCW but he told me now cannot do like that already...is this the case? Why VCV they can reserve a non-special  number by paying rm600 but starting from VCW no more? so weird.

btw anyone with mysikap account can help check a carplate number availability to verify that my SA is not just lazy to check for me :/
Tender for VCW already closed.
Just wait for JPJ to release the series and you go and your favourite number.
You mentioned someone paid RM600 to reserve a number, that is referred to as tender a number.
spaceman
post Mar 5 2019, 06:17 PM

On my way
605 posts

QUOTE(cucubud @ Mar 5 2019, 06:12 PM)
Tender for VCW already closed.
Just wait for JPJ to release the series and you go and your favourite number.
You mentioned someone paid RM600 to reserve a number, that is referred to as tender a number.
do u know roughly when will release VCW series? next Monday?
Cereal Killa
post Mar 5 2019, 06:22 PM

0 posts

QUOTE(mcchin @ Mar 5 2019, 05:53 PM)
Ya
there is cases where after the series is gone, your umber is taken, you can wait to see the tender number is really taken up or not

there is cases where numbers tendered, and the winner chooses not to attached to a vehicle
so after 3 months, the number is revert back to JPJ, (no reimbursement to the tender winner)
and you can then buy the number, IF the number he wants is the one that not taken up
Ok. Thanks for explaining. Actually Im just looking for the number 816. It doesnt matter what P plate it is. Just want to be able register it on my new car. Any suggestions?
cucubud
post Mar 5 2019, 06:23 PM

Super Moderator
3,067 posts

QUOTE(spaceman @ Mar 5 2019, 06:17 PM)
do u know roughly when will release VCW series? next Monday?
Now issuing VCV, you have to check daily.
If many people like VCV, the numbers can finish very fast.
Don’t take your chance to check back on Monday.
Check everyday.
TSmcchin
post Mar 5 2019, 06:44 PM

SLAVA UKRAINI !
3,892 posts

QUOTE(spaceman @ Mar 5 2019, 06:03 PM)

Then i asked about the 'price' for reserving a carplate for VCW but he told me now cannot do like that already...is this the case? Why VCV they can reserve a non-special  number by paying rm600 but starting from VCW no more? so weird.

What's your number I can check maa

QUOTE(Cereal Killa @ Mar 5 2019, 06:22 PM)
Ok. Thanks for explaining. Actually Im just looking for the number 816. It doesnt matter what P plate it is. Just want to be able register it on my new car. Any suggestions?
3 numbers only

Seems very hard
If open to 4 numbers with anyhow 1standard numbers
Your chance is higher
cucubud
post Mar 5 2019, 06:57 PM

Super Moderator
3,067 posts

QUOTE(Cereal Killa @ Mar 5 2019, 06:22 PM)
You are looking at a 3 digit number. You have to consistently check JPJ when are they starting a new series which will be PNW.
3 digits got not many numbers, especially with a digit 8.

Edit 1:
Just found out the result for tender PNW numbers is not announce yet. They mentioned March but no specific date.

This post has been edited by cucubud: Mar 5 2019, 09:33 PM
asil66
post Mar 5 2019, 09:25 PM

Casual
400 posts

Can anybody help check and see if any of the below numbers are available?

a. 6228
b. 6282
c. 2628
d. 2682

Many thanks!
Cereal Killa
post Mar 5 2019, 10:12 PM

0 posts

QUOTE(cucubud @ Mar 5 2019, 06:57 PM)
You are looking at a 3 digit number. You have to consistently check JPJ when are they starting a new series which will be PNW.
3 digits got not many numbers, especially with a digit 8.

Edit 1:
Just found out the result for tender PNW numbers is not  announce yet. They mentioned March but no specific date.
Thanks again Cucubud & McChin. I'll be on the lookout for the tender results of PNW, and will try to get it then.
KoYuKii
post Mar 6 2019, 01:31 AM

Regular
1,971 posts

Can i go jpj branch buy the number on behave of seller/onwer. By using his photocopy IC ?
cucubud
post Mar 6 2019, 07:40 AM

Super Moderator
3,067 posts

QUOTE(KoYuKii @ Mar 6 2019, 01:31 AM)
Can i go jpj branch buy the number on behave of seller/onwer. By using his photocopy IC ?
I think this is how "runners" help you to get your favourite number.

89 Pages « < 26 27 28 29 30 > » Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0147sec    0.79    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 07:26 AM