Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

19 Pages « < 11 12 13 14 15 > » Bottom

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

GRAB: I need tips, Im seriously at a loss...

views

yoonyin
post Aug 16 2018, 04:02 PM

Casual
319 posts

Not too sure where to post, saw this news at Yahoo News section. Grab Driver challenge himself to work 24 hours and earn SGD 912, from the 59 jobs he took.

Vlog about his progress can view here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/prodriverin...49426042222831/

News source from here: https://sg.news.yahoo.com/grab-driver-chall...-030321825.html

Maybe all you need to do is rent a car in SG, work 3-4 full days = your malaysia 1 months income already biggrin.gif

This post has been edited by yoonyin: Aug 16 2018, 04:04 PM
TSArtak
post Aug 16 2018, 04:28 PM

Getting Started
51 posts

I believe him. but I also know driving for that long hours is extremely taxing.

also, if u look around singapore stomp site, u will find out they have a lot of issues with grab/uber driver. extreme regulations, harassments, whatnot.
river.sand
post Aug 16 2018, 07:52 PM

Look at all my stars!!
3,788 posts

QUOTE(yoonyin @ Aug 16 2018, 04:02 PM)
Not too sure where to post, saw this news at Yahoo News section. Grab Driver challenge himself to work 24 hours and earn SGD 912, from the 59 jobs he took.

Vlog about his progress can view here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/prodriverin...49426042222831/

News source from here: https://sg.news.yahoo.com/grab-driver-chall...-030321825.html

Maybe all you need to do is rent a car in SG, work 3-4 full days = your malaysia 1 months income already biggrin.gif
That amount is fare, not earning.
Also, bear in mind that petrol is more expensive in Singapore.

ck_boon
post Aug 16 2018, 07:58 PM

Regular
1,882 posts

start at 9am everyday already wrong lar
u must start at 5am EVERYDAY
cant wake up? force urself to wake then
wait for airport trip in the morning

try to do airport for one week
maybe u think waste time in klia
but u will seen ur life seem easiler and money come faster
skylinelover
post Aug 18 2018, 10:20 AM

Future Crypto Player😄👊Driver Abamsado😎😎
All Stars
10,509 posts

QUOTE(ck_boon @ Aug 16 2018, 07:58 PM)
start at 9am everyday already wrong lar
u must start at 5am EVERYDAY
cant wake up? force urself to wake then
wait for airport trip in the morning

try to do airport for one week
maybe u think waste time in klia
but u will seen ur life seem easiler and money come faster
Haha last time i wake up 6am to go work with no profit

Now i wake up 6am stop 9am on average already got bigger profit than working in office 1 day

laugh.gif rclxm9.gif
maad
post Aug 28 2018, 12:39 AM

46 posts

hi i want to ask. im not driver, just rider only. my question is. if i use grab, then driver did not use any toll road, for example in tawau(sabah). no toll road at all. will grab still ask driver to input toll? or app will automatically detect rm0 toll? what happen if driver put something in the toll section if app ask? thanks.

This post has been edited by maad: Aug 28 2018, 12:41 AM
colemi
post Aug 28 2018, 02:28 PM

21 posts

QUOTE(maad @ Aug 28 2018, 12:39 AM)
hi i want to ask. im not driver, just rider only. my question is. if i use grab, then driver did not use any toll road, for example in tawau(sabah). no toll road at all. will grab still ask driver to input toll? or app will automatically detect rm0 toll? what happen if driver put something in the toll section if app ask? thanks.
Toll is manually input by the driver not the Apps. Only Uber will include toll by itself.
skylinelover
post Aug 30 2018, 07:46 AM

All Stars
10,509 posts

QUOTE(maad @ Aug 28 2018, 12:39 AM)
Leave it blank lorh hahahaha
TSArtak
post Aug 30 2018, 01:05 PM

Getting Started
51 posts

guys, just what is it about our passenger that somehow feels an obligation to open our door with full force when they wanna go out, then hitting anything out there?
skylinelover
post Aug 30 2018, 01:50 PM

All Stars
10,509 posts

QUOTE(Artak @ Aug 30 2018, 01:05 PM)
guys, just what is it about our passenger that somehow feels an obligation to open our door with full force when they wanna go out, then hitting anything out there?
Maybe they ride on potong car 2 often where the need 2 slam only door closed is higher

So they assume honda/toyota door also the same doh.gif rclxub.gif

I ride a persona grab car few days ago and despite i gently closed the door it just refused 2 be tight lid haha dang

This post has been edited by skylinelover: Aug 30 2018, 01:53 PM
awongck
post Sep 13 2018, 06:36 PM

Casual
372 posts

Wow this thread has been a real life saver. I'll be doing my own thing next month. This old unker gonna give up on office life and try to have a more peaceful life grabbing. Anyone alpha wanna help me with registration?
TSArtak
post Sep 13 2018, 06:59 PM

Getting Started
51 posts

QUOTE(awongck @ Sep 13 2018, 10:36 PM)
Wow this thread has been a real life saver. I'll be doing my own thing next month. This old unker gonna give up on office life and try to have a more peaceful life grabbing. Anyone alpha wanna help me with registration?
hey there. my advice if youve already got a steady thing going on for you, dont throw it away too simply. grab might be profitable, but grab doesnt give you security as much as what a steady career can give you. try to do it as part time first, instead of jumping on it all the way. test the water first. take it from me, I fell hard on rock bottom first few months I did grab. these peoples and sifus helped me get back on my feet and for that im eternally thankful. grab is profitable as a temporary source of income, but just remember, the administration can afford to slash off any driver if they feel like it.

well, they are pros and cons, but in case, make you decision wisely. whatever you choose, im sure you have a strong motivation and reason as to why you make the decision that you will make, be it a life crossroads, or simply familial obligation. all the best to you! biggrin.gif
awongck
post Sep 13 2018, 07:09 PM

Casual
372 posts

QUOTE(Artak @ Sep 13 2018, 06:59 PM)
hey there. my advice if youve already got a steady thing going on for you, dont throw it away too simply. grab might be profitable, but grab doesnt give you security as much as what a steady career can give you. try to do it as part time first, instead of jumping on it all the way. test the water first. take it from me, I fell hard on rock bottom first few months I did grab. these peoples and sifus helped me get back on my feet and for that im eternally thankful. grab is profitable as a temporary source of income, but just remember, the administration can afford to slash off any driver if they feel like it.

well, they are pros and cons, but in case, make you decision wisely. whatever you choose, im sure you have a strong motivation and reason as to why you make the decision that you will make, be it a life crossroads, or simply familial obligation. all the best to you!  biggrin.gif
Thanks for the words of encouragement bro. To me at this point in my life I think its time for a change. Yeah I can see that the life of a grabber can be unsteady. Lets see how things go. Will definitely update here as I start my journey. Hope things are going well for you now as well!
jack2
post Sep 13 2018, 10:08 PM

Mr
All Stars
14,363 posts

QUOTE(skylinelover @ Aug 18 2018, 10:20 AM)
Haha last time i wake up 6am to go work with no profit

Now i wake up 6am stop 9am on average already got bigger profit than working in office 1 day

laugh.gif rclxm9.gif
just do airport trip? but you reach airport in earlier morning and kosong balik
Schuan
post Sep 14 2018, 12:02 AM

Getting Started
68 posts

My rooted phone with Magisk cannot hide grab driver apps anymore. Anyone knows which root method can use to hide grab driver apps ?
TSArtak
post Sep 14 2018, 09:58 AM

Getting Started
51 posts

why would you wanna hide driver apps?
skylinelover
post Sep 14 2018, 11:28 AM

All Stars
10,509 posts

QUOTE(jack2 @ Sep 13 2018, 10:08 PM)
just do airport trip? but you reach airport in earlier morning and kosong balik
Nope. Normal kayuh. Still can get 20-30 which way better than airport. I dont like bangau 2 long. Hahahaha.
jack2
post Sep 14 2018, 12:13 PM

Mr
All Stars
14,363 posts

QUOTE(skylinelover @ Sep 14 2018, 11:28 AM)
Nope. Normal kayuh. Still can get 20-30 which way better than airport. I dont like bangau 2 long. Hahahaha.
What is bangaou?
ChrisHoangSEO
post Sep 15 2018, 12:46 PM

0 posts

QUOTE(Artak @ Apr 24 2018, 10:54 AM)
first of all, salute to fellow GRAB drivers out there.

I have quite a bit of dilemma doing GRAB. ive been doing this for the past 3 months, full time, and I'm seeing a worrying pattern to my income. I thought I might be doing something wrong, because my own experience and what I read over the internet and hearsay taht people can easily makes clean income nett profit above rm3k per month by doing GRAB.

so my daily routine is usually like this, and my expenses.
I started working from 9am and I usually do it till 9 or 10pm everyday. Sometimes I take 1 day off every week, sometimes none at all.

Expenses:
RM80+ Everyday Fuel
RM50 Everyday for GRAB Cash topup
RM20~RM30 Toll
RM20~RM30 Miscellaneous (food/tidbits)

other miscellaneous costs not included like phone bills/cleaning/car maintenance/tyres etc...

So this is pretty much my daily expenses doing GRAB from 9am~9 or 10pm everyday

with the RM50 topup, I can make RM210~RM250 gross salary everyday. Minus my expenses, I bring home less than RM50 home everyday nett profit.
At this rate I'm getting around RM1.5 only nett profit every month working my ass off everyday from morning to night with no life.
Ive heard other drivers bragging that this isnt the case and theyre making much more money than me.

Please, I beg of anyone that can help me. what am I doing wrong? How can I improve myself? I desperately need to improve... Im seriously at a loss.
Over the past several days, many customers have responded to the frequent chauffeur canceled trip, causing many inconvenience.

Thu Ngan - a frequent customer who uses Grabcar to travel, said: "Recently, I have been in a situation where drivers pick up hoes and I do not know why they are not picking up passengers and not canceling their trips. wait, there are more than 30 minutes waiting. Put back to the third time when the car is late in the evening.

Another customer named Hai said: "One day I catch 3 trip to meet the driver 'funny'. On the 6-minute position, the driver calls for about 20 minutes to wait. I told him not to wait for him to cancel the trip, the driver told me 'you destroy, you can not destroy'. Finally, I choose to call a traditional taxi to.

Ms. Ngan said that since Uber "disappeared", Grab no longer "rivals" in the market for car array so the quality of service is somewhat down, less competitive. Meanwhile, some other applications are born cheaper and quality of service is much more focused but the number of drivers is too small.

Similarly, Hai said that if the market has "big hands" as rivals, certainly Grab will have to pay more attention to improving service quality not to be "lament" as much as now .

On Grab's official fanpage, a series of trip cancellation responses are reflected drastically. Many customers said that many drivers after receiving a visit to pay Grabpay is not welcome. Especially, although actively remove the hoe but many drivers "demand" customers cancel instead of self-cancel to avoid "minus points" from Grab.

In a recent announcement, Grab acknowledged, "In the past, you may have encountered a situation where you have been asked to cancel a trip from a driver's partner. Grab understand that this sometimes affects your travel plans, we sincerely apologize for the inconvenience. "
gorshan
post Sep 15 2018, 12:47 PM

6 posts

QUOTE(jack2 @ Sep 14 2018, 12:13 PM)
What is bangaou?
user posted image

you will see hundreds of these birds flocking together in their natural habitat Landslide area near KLIA standing still not moving for hours until they get pings.

This post has been edited by gorshan: Sep 15 2018, 01:00 PM

19 Pages « < 11 12 13 14 15 > » Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0204sec    0.19    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 02:15 AM