Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Grab Driver Discussion V4, Info and FAQ

views

cktang
post Jan 3 2019, 09:57 PM

Getting Started
68 posts

QUOTE(lone_wolf @ Jan 3 2019, 03:39 PM)
Am I the only one I actually like this time boostee more than incentive system, ever since they introduce time booster, i actually made more a day
+1, tbb income lesser but more flexi. If u r PT who only drive in MP block, the bonus significantly overrides the commissions.

-no good for fulltime driver who need to hit target though. In none peak hours tbb really sucks.

SUSmoosekaka
post Jan 3 2019, 09:58 PM

30 posts

QUOTE(Ron2828 @ Jan 3 2019, 07:33 PM)
Ya...i am quite outdated since long time didnt go KLIA tokok with fellow drivers.Any new tech bro?PM me,i buy u buffett lunch...haha
ONly trick I aware now is to buy modded app to bypass timeout for unlimited filtering....then again it might be useless soon if Grab force everyone to AA in future. in that case need to find god level hacker who can bypass AA ...or maybe can cxl unlimited without been detected...

Even if grab no force AA...I have some limited data from own experience that Grab reserve the best, juiciest jobs for AA drivers first....then only buang sisa-sisa to flexi.

This post has been edited by moosekaka: Jan 3 2019, 10:02 PM
SUSmoosekaka
post Jan 3 2019, 09:59 PM

30 posts

QUOTE(d-realm @ Jan 3 2019, 09:11 PM)
Only cyberjaya driver dislike this TB. Now can drive without stress... last minute come in jerung so nice

Can use MD while getting TB also a plus point.
Cyberjaya now is mostly mycar ping anyway.
elroses
post Jan 3 2019, 10:11 PM

0 posts

QUOTE(lone_wolf @ Jan 3 2019, 03:39 PM)
Am I the only one I actually like this time boostee more than incentive system, ever since they introduce time booster, i actually made more a day
For me there's pro and con for each scheme. I earn a lot in HG with lower mileage but it's stressful to drive non-stop. With TBB, I earn less with higher mileage but driving is not stressful. I can start at the middle of the block and take a rest whenever I want. Well I'll be grateful if TBB can be increased a little bit. RM 40 for nett in MP seems nice 😁
d-realm
post Jan 3 2019, 10:12 PM

25 posts

QUOTE(moosekaka @ Jan 3 2019, 09:59 PM)
Cyberjaya now is mostly mycar ping anyway.
Last time Garden plaza got atleast 50 cars waiting.. mostly grab

with current TBB, i think only left 10 laugh.gif
July 2nd
post Jan 3 2019, 10:22 PM

27 posts

QUOTE(birdman8 @ Jan 3 2019, 07:26 PM)
TB incentive system is fairer to all drivers.
Well said
cktang
post Jan 4 2019, 12:10 AM

Getting Started
68 posts

QUOTE(river.sand @ Jan 3 2019, 08:31 PM)
Petrol price will go down on Saturday. Any of you plan to take a break tomorrow?

You can actually earn more than you can save lah... But I know many drivers like to play safe.
If 1 liter turun 20 sen, 30liter rm6 we grabber easily get back with 1 short trip laa...

It's a quite far pup job though in hotspot, guess most drivers dun wanna take this kind of tempang trip in jam area. But think they will regret if they knew rider are 2 sexy chic in super hot pants.

This post has been edited by cktang: Jan 4 2019, 12:38 AM

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image
lznce2679
post Jan 4 2019, 12:16 AM

Getting Started
220 posts

JPJ: No waiting, random passenger pick-ups for e-hailing drivers

PUTRAJAYA (Bernama): Drivers in the e-hailing service business are prohibited from waiting or looking for passengers while plying their trade at all places including airports, the Road Transport Department (JPJ) said.

The JPJ in a statement Thursday (Jan 3) said e-hailing drivers were required to only take subscribed passengers who had booked via mobile online services or applications provided by the company that operates such services.

The matter was contained under the terms of the e-hailing service licence stipulated under the Land Public Transport Act 2010, it said.

"E-hailing service driver who fails to meet any of the conditions stipulated under the Road Transport Act 1987 and the Land Public Transport Act 2010, may be subject to legal restrictions under the provisions," the statement added.

JPJ was commenting on a Facebook claim by an e-hailing service Grab driver who was issued a summons for picking up a passenger at the Penang International Airport on Tuesday (Jan 1).

Last month, a group of limousine drivers had protested at the Penang International Airport claiming that e-hailing drivers had affected their business.

JPJ in its statement had also said that the Transport Ministry had made amendments to laws relating to the implementation of e-hailing services in the country.

β€œThe amendments were supposed to have come into effect on July 12 last year but the government had granted a year until July 12 to all e-hailing service operators to be more prepared,” added the statement. - Bernama

sos: https://www.thestar.com.my/news/nation/2019...ailing-drivers/

This post has been edited by lznce2679: Jan 4 2019, 12:18 AM
TSdoraemonkiller
post Jan 4 2019, 03:25 AM

Regular
1,087 posts

Hi everyone. I have created a new thread V5 for this year 2019:
https://forum.lowyat.net/topic/4717655

Lets continue there
yhtan
post Jan 4 2019, 07:40 AM

Look at all my stars!!
8,547 posts

QUOTE(river.sand @ Jan 3 2019, 08:31 PM)
Petrol price will go down on Saturday. Any of you plan to take a break tomorrow?

You can actually earn more than you can save lah... But I know many drivers like to play safe.
Continue drive, wednesday and Thursday I manage to get RM40 net per hr with lesser traffic

Ytd enter pavilion also not much of cars there
shyghost
post Jan 4 2019, 09:51 AM

Getting Started
113 posts

QUOTE(doraemonkiller @ Jan 4 2019, 03:25 AM)
Hi everyone. I have created a new thread V5 for this year 2019:
https://forum.lowyat.net/topic/4717655

Lets continue there
Please shutdown dis tered and we all move there... if not we all still /k here. Good bye everyone... see you all in the next episode.
elroses
post Jan 4 2019, 10:21 AM

0 posts

It's been a rollercoaster ride last year. Hope this year is much better for all of us. Thanks all πŸ˜€

Topic ClosedOptions

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0215sec    0.50    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 01:42 PM