54 Pages « < 17 18 19 20 21 > » Bottom

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> THE TROPIKA RESIDENCES @ BUKIT JALIL, The Ever Greens of Par Way Investment

views

Huixin9594
post Aug 1 2020, 03:50 PM

10 posts

QUOTE(bigman @ Aug 1 2020, 08:58 AM)
Rosewoodz for sure more to investment (80% invest 20% ownstay)....due to appx to LRT station...easy to rent out...

Tropika more for own stay (50% invest 50% ownstay)... if you looking for long term (>10 years)...IMHO, Tropika will appreciate more due to location and nice environment... Tropika located at most premium location at Bkt Jalil... surrounded with park and golf course (but some will say the golf course is just very normal)....very suitable for growing families, young couples, retirees... to find their place called home...

Rosewoodz is Esxim's product---> well known with their nice ID, facade design and  landscaping.... Esxim also very generous in giving 70% furnish and 2 car parks (side by side) for all types of layout... but location as you said surround with old buildings, small factories and too near to LRT line... the footprint also very small and for sure will squeezed facilities spaces... if you really buy for investment (rental income, capital appreciate < 20% ...  ) Rosewoodz is not bad product....you wont worry about rental market at this location (2000 to 3000 rental)...but sure quality of tenants out of your control....
I am buying for own stay but I can’t decide 😭 Will move only after 5-10 years once the family size gets bigger. I like Rosedwoodz for their layout and the design but I like Tropika for the facilities and the strategic location. Both also have their own things that I like but idk which to prioritise.
shadow_bayangan P
post Aug 1 2020, 06:38 PM

Probation
6 posts

Hi Sifus, I had booked a unit at Block B, however recently I have been seeing too many negative reviews from Berjaya customers. I am now concern on these bad reviews eventually happening on myself if I signed the SPA later. At least its not too late if I still decided to cancel the booking.

I really like The Tropika's strategic location. I am aware its maintenance fees is consider very high among most of the condo. With SPA price at RM850k++ I am now worrying if The Tropika actually giving me more trouble like what other Berjaya Customer having.

1) Base on this Link 2 tenants, other than poor workmanship problem (I just ignore this poor workmanship seems like everyone recognize Berjaya has poor workmanship), what really catch my attention is the Washing machine yard water overflows, Both toilet have terrible smell of cockroach infestation, Lift is not working, he had bring this issue more than 5 times to the management, however the management doesn't seems like giving helpful response. Click the link to see the videos & images, you will be surprise to see that disgusting condition, and was happened at Link 2. If not I thought it would be any low cost condo.

link: https://forum.lowyat.net/topic/4746472

From my point of view, if I'm as a future Tropika resident and I am having the same issue, some more I'm paying RM500 every months for maintenance, yet they do not response to my complaints. Am I actually risking myself into endless debts but treating us like had not paying any fees??

2) I also found the same issue for Link 2 commercial retail owners, the shop is flooding many times, they claimed that management requested for high maintenance fees but don really care about the owner/tenants. Their furniture is broken n cant even operate the shop due to floods. I have no idea if the issues has been resolved.

link: https://goo.gl/maps/nUazwk1zudQyGiur6

3) Residensi Lanai, most of the units has water leakage issue, grow fungus, many defects. The owners cannot move in because since Feb - July 2020 the developer did not take any action to fix their defects (Sadly it falls under MCO period, but still, berjaya can arrange the contractor after CMCO rite??). Its very frustrated.(I am understand that this is Rumahwip project, however as a consumer I think everyone deserve to receive a quick response and effective services from developer, somemore Berjaya is a reputable developer)

There are too many negative comments in Berjaya Properties Official Facebook Page. I am very dilemma now. If i did not see all these reviews I probably sign the SPA agreement dy. Any berjaya owner can advise?????

icemanfx
post Aug 1 2020, 07:23 PM

20k VIP Club
All Stars
20,791 posts

QUOTE(Huixin9594 @ Aug 1 2020, 03:50 PM)
I am buying for own stay but I can’t decide 😭 Will move only after 5-10 years once the family size gets bigger. I like Rosedwoodz for their layout and the design but I like Tropika for the facilities and the strategic location. Both also have their own things that I like but idk which to prioritise.
Not that no more choice, why not buy later.
Piekzz
post Aug 1 2020, 11:39 PM

Getting Started
124 posts

QUOTE(Huixin9594 @ Aug 1 2020, 03:46 PM)
Ya, I enquired both properties.
Rosewood level 15: RM655,000 for 950 sqft
Tropika level 18: RM 904,320 for 1318 sqft
I think it’s more accurate if u compare with the tropika type B 974 layout.
Hunakadoo
post Aug 2 2020, 12:07 AM

Call me Gold Man !
2,463 posts

QUOTE(shadow_bayangan @ Aug 1 2020, 06:38 PM)
Hi Sifus, I had booked a unit at Block B, however recently I have been seeing too many negative reviews from Berjaya customers. I am now concern on these bad reviews eventually happening on myself if I signed the SPA later. At least its not too late if I still decided to cancel the booking.

I really like The Tropika's strategic location. I am aware its maintenance fees is consider very high among most of the condo. With SPA price at RM850k++ I am now worrying if The Tropika actually giving me more trouble like what other Berjaya Customer having.

1) Base on this Link 2 tenants, other than poor workmanship problem (I just ignore this poor workmanship seems like everyone recognize Berjaya has poor workmanship), what really catch my attention is the Washing machine yard water overflows, Both toilet have terrible smell of cockroach infestation, Lift is not working, he had bring this issue more than 5 times to the management, however the management doesn't seems like giving helpful response. Click the link to see the videos & images, you will be surprise to see that disgusting condition, and was happened at Link 2. If not I thought it would be any low cost condo.

From my point of view, if I'm as a future Tropika resident and I am having the same issue, some more I'm paying RM500 every months for maintenance, yet they do not response to my complaints. Am I actually risking myself into endless debts but treating us like had not paying any fees??

2) I also found the same issue for Link 2 commercial retail owners, the shop is flooding many times, they claimed that management requested for high maintenance fees but don really care about the owner/tenants. Their furniture is broken n cant even operate the shop due to floods. I have no idea if the issues has been resolved.

3) Residensi Lanai, most of the units has water leakage issue, grow fungus, many defects. The owners cannot move in because since Feb - July 2020 the developer did not take any action to fix their defects (Sadly it falls under MCO period, but still, berjaya can arrange the contractor after CMCO rite??). Its very frustrated.(I am understand that this is Rumahwip project, however as a consumer I think everyone deserve to receive a quick response and effective services from developer, somemore Berjaya is a reputable developer)

There are too many negative comments in Berjaya Properties Official Facebook Page. I am very dilemma now. If i did not see all these reviews I probably sign the SPA agreement dy. Any berjaya owner can advise?????
base from berjaya past record , yes , it might not be only rm0.42 psf maintenance fees .

1,2) quite bad review for link 2 , from facebook/google review .
better ask from link 2 owner OR commercial shop owner for the flood issues is it settle or havent .
before u make decision , do some homework ur own first .

3) mco period , no choice .
i believe alot developer also affected ,not only berjaya .

i believe no owner can give 100% accurate advise to u on purchasing a property .
somehow i see u did some homework already before it ,
maybe u should walk-in ur own to all shops & ask about it .
Or ask agent bring u to view link 2 unit first before u make decision on tropika .

Good luck !

srsue
post Aug 3 2020, 12:11 PM

29 posts

I got to know from developer agent, the contractor for this project is Contractor ARDC ZhongTian (Berjaya own contractor) meanwhile Link 2 was Setia Kon.
Managenent is Henry Butcher will handle on behalf of developer.
I try to find more info ARDC Zhong Tian contractor, but cannot find any info. Anyone have more info?
Then, I heard Henry Butcher management is good. Is it? From their web seems they have won award on 2017

cy91
post Aug 3 2020, 12:42 PM

Regular
1,294 posts

QUOTE(Hunakadoo @ Aug 2 2020, 12:07 AM)
base from berjaya past record , yes , it might not be only rm0.42 psf maintenance fees .

1,2) quite bad review for link 2 , from facebook/google review .
better ask from link 2 owner OR commercial shop owner for the flood issues is it settle or havent .
before u make decision , do some homework ur own first .

3)  mco period , no choice .
i believe alot developer also affected ,not only berjaya .

i believe no owner can give 100% accurate advise to u on purchasing a property .
somehow i see u did some homework already before it ,
maybe u should walk-in ur own to all shops & ask about it .
Or ask agent bring u to view link 2 unit first before u make decision on tropika .

Good luck !
0.42 per sqft is already super expensive bruh...
Hunakadoo
post Aug 3 2020, 03:01 PM

Call me Gold Man !
2,463 posts

QUOTE(cy91 @ Aug 3 2020, 12:42 PM)
0.42 per sqft is already super expensive bruh...
the link 2 , as proposed is 0.33 psf
and now , base from google review , it's 0.50 psf now

within 2 yrs only
leyhay
post Aug 6 2020, 09:00 AM

Getting Started
257 posts

QUOTE(shadow_bayangan @ Aug 1 2020, 06:38 PM)

Wahliao after doing research and get that kind of info you still in dilemma? Simple only you trust or no trust that info. Some people just buy dont care, some buy first regret later. Or can check la what QC standard developer use qlassic conquas or others and what the final mark they get. Also if got award or recognition etc. Else can buy la and stay there until retire convenient one
ParkBoGum
post Aug 6 2020, 01:16 PM

Getting Started
50 posts

QUOTE(srsue @ Aug 3 2020, 12:11 PM)
I got to know from developer agent, the contractor for this project is Contractor ARDC ZhongTian (Berjaya own contractor) meanwhile Link 2 was Setia Kon.
Managenent is Henry Butcher will handle on behalf of developer.
I try to find more info ARDC Zhong Tian contractor, but cannot find any info. Anyone have more info?
Then, I heard Henry Butcher management is good.  Is it? From their web seems they have won award on 2017

This post has been edited by ParkBoGum: Sep 20 2021, 11:21 AM
razerlxz
post Aug 17 2020, 08:36 AM

Getting Started
200 posts

Pm me I share referral 😉
srsue
post Aug 17 2020, 12:21 PM

29 posts

Finally I decided to go ahead with this project and have placed booking for this project.
bigman
post Aug 17 2020, 12:43 PM

Look at all my stars!!
3,948 posts

QUOTE(srsue @ Aug 17 2020, 12:21 PM)
Finally I decided to go ahead with this project and have placed booking for this project.
congratulation future neighboor thumbsup.gif
Good view P
post Aug 18 2020, 09:57 AM

Probation
32 posts

Tower B rebate 8+2 plus air con
bigman
post Aug 18 2020, 11:02 AM

Look at all my stars!!
3,948 posts

QUOTE(Good view @ Aug 18 2020, 09:57 AM)
after rebates...Tower A still cheaper than Tower B 5% to 8 % if not mistaken...

air con should be provided by developer at the first place since is easy to install and will eliminate hassle for buyers...

CEO of Berjaya land is very young...but the company direction still belong to old timer....

if not because of prime location in Bkt Jalil... dun think I will touch this project...
surf-it
post Aug 21 2020, 01:05 PM

Landlord
1,747 posts

did anyone leverage on the Berjaya repeat buyer's discount? Can I know is how many percent
DavidKool
post Aug 21 2020, 04:01 PM

On my way
501 posts

QUOTE(Good view @ Aug 18 2020, 09:57 AM)
8+2 is that for Type B?

I know Type A now is 6+2% but Type C is 8+5%

If not mistaken, during early of the year it was 5% (type A), 6% (B) and 7% © before additional 2% upon VP for all.
And before this no MOT, no kitchen cabinet. Only air cons. Now all available for Tower B.

The discounts a bit confusing for every type and different from each tower.

However, Block A remain the better buy due to discount and lower SPA Price. Only left Type C.

surf-it
post Aug 21 2020, 04:13 PM

Landlord
1,747 posts

dont forget to get existing buyer to share the referral, then u get more than 8+2 loh... a strategy that always works...
surf-it
post Aug 21 2020, 04:14 PM

Landlord
1,747 posts

if u wanna play safe with self stay and future investment -type B is the safest
harisons P
post Aug 21 2020, 09:07 PM

Probation
26 posts

i'm Tower B buyer, PM me for referral fees yo.

54 Pages « < 17 18 19 20 21 > » Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0183sec    0.43    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 06:46 PM