Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> THE TROPIKA RESIDENCES @ BUKIT JALIL, The Ever Greens of Par Way Investment

views

srsue
post Aug 3 2020, 12:11 PM

29 posts

I got to know from developer agent, the contractor for this project is Contractor ARDC ZhongTian (Berjaya own contractor) meanwhile Link 2 was Setia Kon.
Managenent is Henry Butcher will handle on behalf of developer.
I try to find more info ARDC Zhong Tian contractor, but cannot find any info. Anyone have more info?
Then, I heard Henry Butcher management is good. Is it? From their web seems they have won award on 2017

srsue
post Aug 17 2020, 12:21 PM

29 posts

Finally I decided to go ahead with this project and have placed booking for this project.
srsue
post Aug 22 2020, 03:05 PM

29 posts

QUOTE(ryan@chua @ Aug 22 2020, 06:11 AM)
This location no need lrt mrt.  Near to Pavilion 2 more premium.  Rosewoodz located at kampung Muhibbah, not really bk jalil
Agree. I'm working near KLCC, if I take lrt, it take about 1 hour to reach my office. Since my work is flexible I can go early or go late to office or even can work from home. If drive , about 40 mins with normal traffic(non peak hour). I prefer convenient and less noisy. Currently I'm staying nearby lrt station, I always can hear rail track and motorbike sound. Jaya grocer is a plus. So finally I decided to go ahead with this, since not so near to let and highway, grocery at tour door step, and have privacy with greenery golf view.
Only down part is, I'm new to bukit jalil area 😅. I'm a PJ person

Different people have different equirement.
srsue
post Sep 17 2020, 12:55 PM

29 posts

QUOTE(Good view @ Sep 7 2020, 11:17 PM)
Many SA sell other projects rather then Tropika ,since Berjaya offers an non attractive commission
Agree. This one patent selling tropika and another project. She didnt tell anything about this project and keep persuade me to buy another project. I asked her the reason, she keep telling another project is better than this when I told her clearly I want little bit privacy and not at the happening area or have a lot noise.
I was wondering , but your comment makes sense now.

Is there any group for those who bought this property?
srsue
post Nov 1 2020, 02:23 PM

29 posts

I'm block B buyer. I have signed S&P few weeks before. Hope the project can be completed on time
srsue
post Nov 5 2020, 06:34 PM

29 posts

Does anyone if there is store room for type b?
srsue
post Nov 27 2020, 06:36 PM

29 posts

QUOTE(storky20 @ Nov 25 2020, 12:41 PM)
Anyone with Type B got a recent email on design changes?
Looks like they're (1) increasing the size of toilet door and (2) changing the design of the kitchen window to a 'sliding window'.

Hmmm not bad.
I didnt receive email on this
srsue
post Nov 28 2020, 01:27 AM

29 posts

QUOTE(storky20 @ Nov 27 2020, 06:51 PM)
Maybe you're a different tower?
Mine's Tower A which might have a slightly different spec from the rest considering it's 'older'.

Possible there's revisions done since then for the newer towers.
Could be..mine is tower B. Let me check with my salesperson as well
Thanks for the update 😊
srsue
post May 5 2021, 01:37 AM

29 posts

QUOTE(scholez18 @ Apr 28 2021, 02:52 PM)
Bumping up this post again to call for fellow owners - free to drop me a dm with screenshot of your SPA. Will add you to the existing WA owners group. Cheers!
Hi, I'm owner of tower B- 20-06. Can add me in the whatsapp group? 0179763824

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0346sec    0.40    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 12:36 AM