Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Bump Topic Topic Closed RSS Feed
102 Pages « < 3 4 5 6 7 > » Bottom

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

LYN Christian Fellowship V13 (Group), ALL about Jesus Christ.

views

giao1vien
post Jun 21 2017, 07:05 PM

0 posts

THANK YOU
SHARES GOOD
TSunknown warrior
post Jun 21 2017, 07:41 PM

/k/ Legend
6,240 posts

QUOTE(giao1vien @ Jun 21 2017, 07:05 PM)
THANK YOU
SHARES GOOD
welcome.

Interesting share @Sophiera.
TSunknown warrior
post Jun 23 2017, 11:50 AM

/k/ Legend
6,240 posts

Daddy God

Romans 8:15 (NIV) - The Spirit you received does not make you slaves, so that you live in fear again; rather, the Spirit you received brought about your adoption to sonship. And by him we cry, "Abba, Father."

The word "Live in fear again" is not referring to fearing a snake or a spider but the context is fearing God.

The meaning of adoption to sonship here is referring to mature sons because of the dispensation of Grace. Those who are under Law are baby sons....or infants. God's Grace is higher than the Law of God. Which are you under?

The Holy Spirit here refuse to translate the Title of the revelation of God as anything else but "Abba". The word Abba is equivalent to "Daddy" or "Papa" which has the same meaning.

The idea is closeness and family kin which only sons inherit. This is the revelation. Why I share this is because there are voices out there who wants to impose a "distance" God...where there is still a sense of separation, God on Throne while we are still trying to earn his love. These are the cultic voice that tries to put God on the same platform as all other religion, a fearful & vengeful god as some tries to exhibit.

There are many names which God is known in the past like El-Shaddai, Elohim, Jehovah Tsidkenu, but Jesus came to reveal the greatest revelation of God which is " Abba" or Daddy. Yes God is the judge of all things, He may be the great judge on the throne but he is your Daddy God who loves you intensely and runs to you before you take that first step!

Don't let anyone take that revelation away from you.

God Bless.

tinarhian
post Jun 23 2017, 11:20 PM

Enthusiast
726 posts

QUOTE(unknown warrior @ Jun 19 2017, 08:56 AM)
You're talking about abused, I'm talking about God prospering his people, across the border. 2 different matters.

your concern is legitimate but that does not mean we should stop the truth of scripture, If God does indeed prosper then that is the truth.

Why do you need to confound the 2 and make it wrong? If the act of abusing, that is wrong, then address and attend to that specific matter of abused. Don't just because there is abused, you completely stop the truth of what God does. Don't you think that is wrong too?
I belived that God does prosper some of us Christians; not necessarily all of us though. But maybe what we don't want to hear is from prosperity gospel preachers are their exploitative message / sermons that mentioned about sacrificial tithe giving that could jeopardize these common people of their own financial sacrifice.

Besides these prosperity preachers sounded like MLM. dry.gif
TSunknown warrior
post Jun 24 2017, 08:58 AM

/k/ Legend
6,240 posts

QUOTE(tinarhian @ Jun 23 2017, 11:20 PM)
I belived that God does prosper some of us Christians; not necessarily all of us though. But maybe what we don't want to hear is from prosperity gospel preachers are their exploitative message / sermons that mentioned about sacrificial tithe giving that could jeopardize these common people of their own financial sacrifice.

Besides these prosperity preachers sounded like MLM.  dry.gif
There you go again. The recycle argument. You talking about something else, I'm talking about something else.

Would appreciate if you learn to focus. Thank you.
Sophiera
post Jun 24 2017, 09:11 AM

Sophtopus
706 posts

Guys i have a serious question hat bothered me for years.

http://crochecottage.tumblr.com/post/16217...lacktones/embed

How do you convince or talk to people who had a lifelong abuse from Christians? Either as a church, a family, or in school?

They don't believe God is love. They see Him as an abuser. Since they don't believe in any love exists from Jesus or Christians, how do we even approach?
TSunknown warrior
post Jun 24 2017, 09:26 AM

/k/ Legend
6,240 posts

QUOTE(Sophiera @ Jun 24 2017, 09:11 AM)
Guys i have a serious question hat bothered me for years.

http://crochecottage.tumblr.com/post/16217...lacktones/embed

How do you convince or talk to people who had a lifelong abuse from Christians? Either as a church, a family, or in school?

They don't believe God is love. They see Him as an abuser. Since they don't believe in any love exists from Jesus or Christians, how do we even approach?
You be the example but do it under the power and grace of Father God. Pray for the Holy Spirit to work through you before engaging.

This post has been edited by unknown warrior: Jun 24 2017, 09:27 AM
TSunknown warrior
post Jun 26 2017, 10:28 AM

/k/ Legend
6,240 posts

When Life isn't Fair, wait patiently for the Lord

Psalms 37

1 Do not fret because of those who are evil
or be envious of those who do wrong;
2 for like the grass they will soon wither,
like green plants they will soon die away.
3 Trust in the Lord and do good;
dwell in the land and enjoy safe pasture.
4 Take delight in the Lord,
and he will give you the desires of your heart.
5 Commit your way to the Lord;
trust in him and he will do this:
6 He will make your righteous reward shine like the dawn,
your vindication like the noonday sun.
7 Be still before the Lord
and wait patiently for him;
do not fret when people succeed in their ways,
when they carry out their wicked schemes.
8 Refrain from anger and turn from wrath;
do not fret—it leads only to evil.
9 For those who are evil will be destroyed,
but those who hope in the Lord will inherit the land.
10 A little while, and the wicked will be no more;
though you look for them, they will not be found.
11 But the meek will inherit the land
and enjoy peace and prosperity.
12 The wicked plot against the righteous
and gnash their teeth at them;
13 but the Lord laughs at the wicked,
for he knows their day is coming.

God's solution when life is unfair and there are enemies who are against you. These are the things you can practice.

1. Don't Fret
2. Trust in God and continue to do good
3. Delight in the Lord
4. Commit your way to God
5. Be still before God
6. Refrain from anger & turn from wrath

God Bless.
myway1985
post Jun 26 2017, 04:41 PM

10k Club
All Stars
11,471 posts

Prayers need..

Prospect : me, Isaac Lee
Reason : high fever on n off for 4 days... bacteria infections... sleep n wake up every 1hr

Taking medicine now

Thanks

This post has been edited by myway1985: Jun 26 2017, 04:43 PM
skydrake
post Jun 26 2017, 06:09 PM

XiiX
986 posts

QUOTE(myway1985 @ Jun 26 2017, 04:41 PM)
Prayers need..

Prospect  : me, Isaac Lee
Reason : high fever on n off for 4 days... bacteria infections... sleep n wake up every 1hr

Taking medicine now

Thanks
remember to get blood test for dengue if u haven't tested yet.
myway1985
post Jun 26 2017, 06:54 PM

10k Club
All Stars
11,471 posts

QUOTE(skydrake @ Jun 26 2017, 06:09 PM)
remember to get blood test for dengue if u haven't tested yet.
done de... bacteria fever...dengue i not so scare
Sophiera
post Jun 26 2017, 06:58 PM

Sophtopus
706 posts

Praying that you'll be okay. Amen.
skydrake
post Jun 26 2017, 07:07 PM

XiiX
986 posts

QUOTE(myway1985 @ Jun 26 2017, 06:54 PM)
done de... bacteria fever...dengue i not so scare
I got it infected once, can't even eat.. whateva i tried to eat all vomited out. at least u did the blood test for dengue. pray together n fight hard!
myway1985
post Jun 26 2017, 07:11 PM

10k Club
All Stars
11,471 posts

QUOTE(skydrake @ Jun 26 2017, 07:07 PM)
I got it infected once, can't even eat.. whateva i tried to eat all vomited out. at least u did the blood test for dengue. pray together n fight hard!
wat make me most angry is government hospital giv out the most mild grade medicine....

39 degree high fever n they only giv panadol...got wat shit use i dunno...
TSunknown warrior
post Jun 26 2017, 08:53 PM

/k/ Legend
6,240 posts

QUOTE(myway1985 @ Jun 26 2017, 04:41 PM)
Prayers need..

Prospect  : me, Isaac Lee

Taking medicine now

Thanks
I'll keep you in prayer, Isaac.

God Bless.
skydrake
post Jun 26 2017, 09:55 PM

XiiX
986 posts

QUOTE(myway1985 @ Jun 26 2017, 07:11 PM)
wat make me most angry is government hospital giv out the most mild grade medicine....

39 degree high fever n they only giv panadol...got wat shit use i dunno...
do u have thermostat to check ur temperature? update us when u getting better. rest more, drink 100 plus it will keep u hydrated.
TSunknown warrior
post Jun 27 2017, 10:29 AM

/k/ Legend
6,240 posts

Old Covenant kills New Covenant gives Life

2 Corinthians 3:6 (NIV) - He has made us competent as ministers of a new covenant--not of the letter but of the Spirit; for the letter kills, but the Spirit gives life.

What is the New Covenant? The Covenant is the Covenant of Grace! IN fact the gospel is called the Gospel of Grace!. And God backup ministers who preach Grace, not only that God gives competency (much more in the Gospel).
Those who preach doom and gloom belongs to the Old Covenant. Those who preach the Law, bringing in demands to people belong to the a covenant that Kills!.
There are voices out there who are against ministry of Grace in this forum and they do not understand what they are against. But those who preach Grace will have God's support in the ministry.

According to 2 Corinthians 3:9, the New Covenant of Grace gives righteousness that is far glorious than the old. Why? Because under the old, righteousness depends on our performance (covenant that kills) while under the New it's given to you as a gift and unmerited through Faith which brings life! Only when you are bestowed righteousness, the Holy Spirit can come in and reside in you. Only when you are bestowed righteousness, your prayers avails much!

The covenant of Grace is about LIVING! and LIFE guided by the Holy Spirit! The Holy Spirit will guide us in our life, in every aspect, whether in business, in studies, at home or at school. The Holy Spirit can open doors that is good for us and closes doors of opportunity that is bad. When the Holy ask us to forgive an enemy, He is teaching us to be free in Life because those who holds a grudge do not know, they're under bondage to bitterness...it affects the decision making, the health, etc.

Under the covenant of Grace, we can ask for God's Grace to be in every aspect of our life. What is Grace? Grace means unmerited favor of God and it is for the undeserving. If you feel, you have not measure up before God, then you qualify to receive God's Favor without any merit. The more you see you do not measure up, the more you qualify. God's Grace can turn unfavorable circumstance to favorable circumstance. I have witnessed this so many times and can testify this is true.

Under the New Covenant, we can be rest assured God is for us and not against us. God can turn and orchestrate every even (good and bad) for our good. Enemies who comes against your life will be under the orchestration of God to be changed for our good. Under the New Covenant, no weapon formed against us will prosper!

2 Corinthians 5:21, God made Jesus who has no sin to be sin for us..this means that all our sins are imparted to Christ. ALL of it. While Jesus Righteousness is given to us in exchange! If there is any sin left unpunished or one that is hidden unconfessed, Christ cannot be resurrected to Life. Think about it, How can Christ be raised to Life, if sin in our life is not accounted for? How glorious is this Covenant of Grace. It is a complete Salvation.

Under the New Covenant, your Salvation is the work of God. When God works, it is divine. We may fail but God NEVER Fails. As long as our Faith is in the cross of our Lord Jesus Christ, it is a blessed assurance meaning something that God guarantees! I believe when we look to Grace, Grace will bring us Home unhindered...even of our failings.

So dear Friends...Breath Easy and start living under the New Covenant. Do not allow voices to rob you of the New Covenant of Grace, there is so much to discover and learn. God willing, I will expound more and more of this blessed Grace.

God Bless

Sophiera
post Jun 27 2017, 05:52 PM

Sophtopus
706 posts

UW in response to your devotional i want to ask... Who're the Orthodox? How are they different from Catholics?

Lately the Reddit got guys saying Orthodox is the only say, the sola scriptura is false doctrine, Protestants are going to hell ect ect. And I'm like, who are even these people rclxub.gif?

Everyone tell him to chill of course. But i still have no idea why they're called Orthodox and us Hetrodox. Why are they different?

Also there's always one guy saying nobody is sure of their salvation until they die. Is that a Catholic idea?

TSunknown warrior
post Jun 27 2017, 06:05 PM

/k/ Legend
6,240 posts

QUOTE(Sophiera @ Jun 27 2017, 05:52 PM)
UW in response to your devotional i want to ask... Who're the Orthodox? How are they different from Catholics?

Lately the Reddit got guys saying Orthodox is the only say, the sola scriptura is false doctrine, Protestants are going to hell ect ect. And I'm like, who are even these people rclxub.gif?

Everyone tell him to chill of course. But i still have no idea why they're called Orthodox and us Hetrodox. Why are they different?

Also there's always one guy saying nobody is sure of their salvation until they die. Is that a Catholic idea?
Orthodox believes they're the original Church that has sacred tradition passed down from the apostles.

Anyone can say their denomination is the only way while others are false....we should never play the role of Heaven's Gate keeper.

Jesus alone has that right. So never bother if any Man or Woman says things like this, bother what the Bible says....If Jesus Christ is the one who gives Life and Salvation has saved you, who has that right to deny the gift of Salvation given to you?

Answer is..No one, just Man with his presumptions.

This post has been edited by unknown warrior: Jun 27 2017, 06:10 PM
Sophiera
post Jun 27 2017, 08:50 PM

Sophtopus
706 posts

Kesian. That guy lawan people for no reason then...

102 Pages « < 3 4 5 6 7 > » Top
Topic ClosedOptions

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0238sec    0.38    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 10:01 AM