Bump TopicReply to this topicRSS feed Start new topic Start Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> astro byond V13

nexona88
post Mar 26 2017, 11:41 AM
VIP Club House
Group: Senior Member

QUOTE(smileguy @ Mar 26 2017, 05:54 AM)
Monopoly is one thing,but customers too play a part in making astro what they are today! Customers should play smart.They should not pay for anything more then the packages they subscribe to. PPV succeeded all bcos of customers who will buy whatever sold! Now astro is more interested in adding PPV channels then premium demand channels! PPV movies customers shld know that they are not getting a premium version of the movie! Customers have all the power and as they get smarter we can end whatever monopoly! How indonesia kicked them out remember?
Ahh yes the PPV crap...
That's one really speechless leh shakehead.gif
Next would be Astro First & Best doh.gif
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
joshhd
post Mar 27 2017, 11:13 AM
Casual
Group: Junior Member

QUOTE(smileguy @ Mar 26 2017, 05:54 AM)
Monopoly is one thing,but customers too play a part in making astro what they are today! Customers should play smart.They should not pay for anything more then the packages they subscribe to. PPV succeeded all bcos of customers who will buy whatever sold! Now astro is more interested in adding PPV channels then premium demand channels! PPV movies customers shld know that they are not getting a premium version of the movie! Customers have all the power and as they get smarter we can end whatever monopoly! How indonesia kicked them out remember?
Yes you are absolutely right. But for Astro, they don't even care if there are minorities of customers dislikes Astro for whatsoever reasons, and some minorities even attempts to convince people to boycott Astro, to me this is wasting time. As long the graph/figures of number of subscribers keep on increasing and never drops, Astro aren't afraid of that. Don't talk about PPV, and don't forget that only Astro got most of the premium channels out there, such as documentaries, movies, sports, and also vernacular content, and it is so much different than Hypp TV.

Astro has been doing this since 1996, and it won't be easy for them to fall now.
+Quote Post
choonsern
post Yesterday, 05:49 PM

now astro cannot add Wah Lai Toi ala-carte ahhh
+Quote Post
Lefty
post Yesterday, 08:59 PM
Traveller

Hi all,

Is there anyway that I just register for the Astro and pay for it without the device ? because the previous house owner had left the astro decoder and disk.

I try to check with astro and they say new registration must bundle with the decoder and satellite disc.

Pls help.

Thank you
+Quote Post
dannychen
post Yesterday, 09:41 PM
Enthusiast

QUOTE(Lefty @ Mar 28 2017, 08:59 PM)
Hi all,

Is there anyway that I just register for the Astro and pay for it without the device ? because the previous house owner had left the astro decoder and disk.

I try to check with astro and they say new registration must bundle with the decoder and satellite disc.

Pls help.

Thank you
ask for consent for transfer of account if you know the ex-owner.
+Quote Post
joshhd
post Today, 12:40 AM
Casual

QUOTE(Lefty @ Mar 28 2017, 08:59 PM)
Hi all,

Pls help.

Thank you
What model of the Astro box is the previous owner using? If not sure, do attach the picture here.

FYI, usually you don't "pay" for the device, but you will need to pay for the installation fee whenever applicable. Even if you can sign up Astro (as new customer), your contract will still go on as it should be, which is 12 months for HD box, 24 months for PVR box/IPTV service.
+Quote Post

35 Pages « < 33 34 35Top
Bump TopicReply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic

Switch to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0335sec    4.77    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2017 - 07:33 AM