Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Bump Topic Topic Closed RSS Feed
101 Pages < 1 2 3 4 5 > » Bottom

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> EcoMajestic @ Semenyih (VERSION 13A!), Gentlebre & Cradleton VP-ing soon...

views

Diver Lim
post Nov 16 2016, 04:45 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,391 posts

QUOTE(aaron1717 @ Nov 16 2016, 04:41 PM)
woah bro... u wanna say without all those EM will be a rubbish product ke... keep faith bro... at 600k... there are more lousier products than EM leh.....other projects no such landscaping no such township... not even have the right to talk about backlane...
I think this doesn't comfort most buyers.
Many had make.their.points clear. Buying EW not to.compare who are worse.

Rm600k for 20*70, 2014 years new project in Semenyih. Who doesn't have landscape?

This post has been edited by Diver Lim: Nov 16 2016, 04:47 PM
mamaky
post Nov 16 2016, 04:48 PM

On my way
536 posts

QUOTE(aaron1717 @ Nov 16 2016, 04:41 PM)
woah bro... u wanna say without all those EM will be a rubbish product ke... keep faith bro... at 600k... there are more lousier products than EM leh.....other projects no such landscaping no such township... not even have the right to talk about backlane...
Compared to other products (SEG and TH and DC), yes, the product is rubbish.
Mr. Aaron, EM sell hard and promised backyard garden (lifestyle, British colonial, Swan like elegant feel), 2.5 years ago in their then sales gallery at jalan semenyih. But did u see the back lane they are going to deliver next month? Not rubbish?
johotin
post Nov 16 2016, 04:48 PM

Getting Started
265 posts

QUOTE(hpteoh88 @ Nov 16 2016, 04:43 PM)
VP is time to check for defects of the hse....after u signed then the last payment will be credited to the developer.....u cannot complain about grass...slope ....gate .....its not in the contract...what is there to complaint as no contractual obligations?
EW has a real issue here. Sales & marketing team doesn't talk to their project team? The sales team whack and promise like nobody business. Then, project can't deliver. So lousy. Based on current site progress pictures, nothing can match the sales material. Keep changing and downgrading what has been promised. Damn.
Rabel
post Nov 16 2016, 04:55 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,386 posts

buy an acre land. Do u own landscape, backlane. Whole acre with carpet grass. No slope. Sure nice. 😂😂f

This post has been edited by Rabel: Nov 16 2016, 04:58 PM
Diver Lim
post Nov 16 2016, 04:55 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,391 posts

Short 3 pages already spotted at least 6 unsatisfied Cradleton buyers. Although many still keep quiet and many not active in this forum and many are sold to friends and staffs and partners that would never make noise.

In this forum, if I am a pure trouble maker... I have already gone long time ago.

I used to be a EW protector too if anyone still remember.
What happened to me? Really that I want to be a asshole because I want to?
aaron1717
post Nov 16 2016, 04:56 PM

Chui Shui in Property Manyak Best!
All Stars
10,169 posts

QUOTE(Diver Lim @ Nov 16 2016, 04:45 PM)
I think this doesn't comfort most buyers.
Many had make.their.points clear. Buying EW not to.compare who are worse.

Rm600k for 20*70, 2014 years new project in Semenyih. Who doesn't have landscape?
well... in this sense i agreed to the point that EW has emphasize and under deliver as at current situation... But in term of pricing, the hype created in 2014 was indeed quite misleading considering only SEH as the other premium project that will be there.... but of course... there might be something good come out from this project also right... bad things must emphasize i would agree... good things also should be share as well... biggrin.gif biggrin.gif
Diver Lim
post Nov 16 2016, 04:58 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,391 posts

QUOTE(Rabel @ Nov 16 2016, 04:55 PM)
buy a acre land. Do u own landscape, backlane. Whole acre with carpet grass. No slope. Sure nice. 😂😂
Thank you for.making fun on a dream that many peoples worked hard on.
Not many peoples are buying as investment for fun that could take your insult easily.

Thank you.
dreamer2020

Regular
1,379 posts

anyone got the answer from developer about eco backlane?
promised landscape but no landscape, wat they reply?
financial problem? soil problem? architect problem? gov problem?
atleast hv an answer to buyers
aaron1717

Chui Shui in Property Manyak Best!
All Stars
10,169 posts

QUOTE(mamaky @ Nov 16 2016, 04:48 PM)
Compared to other products (SEG and TH and DC), yes,  the product is rubbish.
Mr. Aaron, EM sell hard and promised backyard garden (lifestyle, British colonial, Swan like elegant feel), 2.5 years ago in their then sales gallery at jalan semenyih. But did u see the back lane they are going to deliver next month? Not rubbish?
should be got some other things that you can look at it positively ba... i do agree bad things must share... but to the extent of rubbish... it seems kinda harsh on the investment you had made... smile.gif smile.gif
yy92096
post Nov 16 2016, 04:59 PM

Getting Started
57 posts

QUOTE(mamaky @ Nov 16 2016, 04:48 PM)
Compared to other products (SEG and TH and DC), yes,  the product is rubbish.
I agreed. Frankly, I was so disappointed to see the monthly site progress pictures. EW can't deliver what their sales team has promised the buyers. I'd called EM to voice my disappointment over the backlane garden design. I was told that it's too early to place judgement on what they will deliver. Excuse me, it's not too early as it's only weeks to VP now.
mamaky
post Nov 16 2016, 05:01 PM

On my way
536 posts

QUOTE(Rabel @ Nov 16 2016, 04:55 PM)
buy a acre land. Do u own landscape, backlane. Whole acre with carpet grass. No slope. Sure nice. 😂😂
If everybody can do that then nobody will be buying EM and EM will not be selling anything and hence, this thread will not exist. Pls. have some sense of logic when commenting. Thanks.
hpteoh88
post Nov 16 2016, 05:03 PM

On my way
641 posts

QUOTE(Diver Lim @ Nov 16 2016, 04:55 PM)
Short 3 pages already spotted at least 6 unsatisfied Cradleton buyers. Although many still keep quiet and many not active in this forum and many are sold to friends and staffs and partners that would never make noise.

In this forum, if I am a pure trouble maker... I have already gone long time ago.

I used to be a EW protector too if anyone still remember.
What happened to me? Really that I want to be a asshole because I want to?
yes u WERE EW fans last time as u beat the hell out of me when I commented on the insider pictures from a crossed off contractor of EW who posted construction pics of EW.....those pics were great to show what happen inside of the projects where no outsider can go in....
johotin
post Nov 16 2016, 05:03 PM

Getting Started
265 posts

QUOTE(dreamer2020 @ Nov 16 2016, 04:58 PM)
anyone got the answer from developer about eco backlane?
promised landscape but no landscape, wat they reply?
financial problem? soil problem? architect problem? gov problem?
atleast hv an answer to buyers
Whatever is the reason, EW has to fix it and deliver. The backlane garden has been cost in. Just give excuses are not acceptable.
Diver Lim
post Nov 16 2016, 05:04 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,391 posts

QUOTE(yy92096 @ Nov 16 2016, 04:59 PM)
I agreed. Frankly, I was so disappointed to see the monthly site progress pictures. EW can't deliver what their sales team has promised the buyers. I'd called EM to voice my disappointment over the backlane garden design. I was told that it's too early to place judgement on what they will deliver. Excuse me, it's not too early as it's only weeks to VP now.
Any Cradleton buyers dealed with the SA recently would understand.

They are well prepared to not answer you anything.
The most they will hint you with an insult smile that price are big different with new project.
Diver Lim
post Nov 16 2016, 05:08 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,391 posts

QUOTE(hpteoh88 @ Nov 16 2016, 05:03 PM)
yes u WERE EW fans last time as u beat the hell out of me when I commented on the insider pictures from a crossed off contractor of EW who posted construction pics of EW.....those pics were great to show what happen inside of the projects where no outsider can go in....
Now I am an asshole of EW dy.
quicksilver9832
post Nov 16 2016, 05:09 PM

Enthusiast
770 posts

600+k by today standard still considered a lot ...EW shd train up their SA more, wrong info is bad, withholding intentionally is even worse...but let's see the end product since the date of verdict is near enough..VP time !!
TSJasoncat
post Nov 16 2016, 05:10 PM

Look at all my stars!!
9,913 posts

Oh my... pls everyone mind the words used...
quicksilver9832
post Nov 16 2016, 05:13 PM

Enthusiast
770 posts

No @ssh@!3 is greater than literal smile.gif
hpteoh88
post Nov 16 2016, 05:15 PM

On my way
641 posts

QUOTE(Diver Lim @ Nov 16 2016, 05:04 PM)
Any Cradleton buyers dealed with the SA recently would understand.

They are well prepared to not answer you anything.
The most they will hint you with an insult smile that price are big different with new project.
IMHO...ecoslope we need to reserve comments here as no one has gone in or taken pics of the severity of the slope...also its already sunk costs....u cannot do anything about it.....

For the ecolane the SA will tell u ...kerja on-going belum habis...tunggu...tunggu boss...so we also need to reserve comments.....but on the outline its not too great.....so hopefully can do cosmetic surgery to beautify it...
hpteoh88
post Nov 16 2016, 05:16 PM

On my way
641 posts

QUOTE(quicksilver9832 @ Nov 16 2016, 05:13 PM)
No @ssh@!3 is greater than literal smile.gif
no matter how u put it ...backwards ..upwards ...meaning also the same....hahaha....for diver lim he will hope the slope will be upside down like the movie ......

101 Pages < 1 2 3 4 5 > » Top
Topic ClosedOptions

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0201sec    0.22    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 07:39 AM