Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Official Fujifilm X-Series Premium Cameras V6

views

Crusader
post May 6 2022, 12:22 PM

Enthusiast
780 posts

QUOTE(Loseeker @ Jan 11 2022, 02:24 PM)
Welcome to fuji forum. Don't expect much response though. Seems like most of us still haven't get back to shooting the same amount as we did before the pandemic. As regards your question, I'm using LR6.14 (final standalone paid version). Got it back in 2019 I think once I've switched over from Sony to Fuji. I actually started with Capture one 10 when I was using Sony a6000 for USD 50, for sony camera only of course. But after I got the LR, I've been using LR more. The IQ output from C1 can be better, but only noticeable with Pixelpeeping. But with LR, a lot of the time I got more pleasing color tones, so yeah, I just stick to LR. I still keep the express version of the C1 since it's free anyway. Just use the one that you like the most. Doesn't really matter which one other using.

Bro, the free version of Capture One don't have "Layer", right ?

Wonder anyone here using Loupedeck Live for editing? I seem can't get it work correctly with the Capture One profile included.
powerwoot
post May 7 2022, 10:23 AM

讨厌的 ubuntu
2,922 posts

Hi, is there any other way to sync raw files from the camera directly to android phone? Feel a bit awkward to do conversion in the camera. I am mostly do the lite mobile editing by using Snapseed.
Loseeker
post May 8 2022, 12:06 AM

Apa Macam
872 posts

QUOTE(Crusader @ May 6 2022, 12:22 PM)
Bro, the free version of Capture One don't have "Layer", right ?

Wonder anyone here using Loupedeck Live for editing? I seem can't get it work correctly with the Capture One profile included.
Yeah, you have to get to the pro version to use layer. Loupedeck ? I couldn't be bother even if I can afford it. On the other hand, I find that a digital tablet is quick useful lo. But then again, that's my preferences la.

QUOTE(powerwoot @ May 7 2022, 10:23 AM)
Hi, is there any other way to sync raw files from the camera directly to android phone? Feel a bit awkward to do conversion in the camera. I am mostly do the lite mobile editing by using Snapseed.
I don't think you can transfer raw files from the camera directly to phones. Jpeg yes, but not RAW. AFAIK, Snapseed doesn't support Raw files editing anyway.

This post has been edited by Loseeker: May 8 2022, 12:08 AM
powerwoot
post May 8 2022, 12:34 PM

讨厌的 ubuntu
2,922 posts

QUOTE(Loseeker @ May 8 2022, 12:06 AM)
I don't think you can transfer raw files from the camera directly to phones. Jpeg yes, but not RAW. AFAIK, Snapseed doesn't support Raw files editing anyway.
Snapseed do support raw files, many time I am used it to develop the images taken. The menu will appear automatically whenever we open raw files with it, but it will be hidden when we open it with jpeg files.
Thanks for the confirmation about the raw files is not supported direct sync the phone, wish that fuji can give option to enabled it in the future.

user posted image
Crusader
post May 8 2022, 01:00 PM

Enthusiast
780 posts

QUOTE(Loseeker @ May 8 2022, 12:06 AM)
Yeah, you have to get to the pro version to use layer. Loupedeck ? I couldn't be bother even if I can afford it. On the other hand, I find that a digital tablet is quick useful lo. But then again, that's my preferences la.
Yeah... already found out after I bought the C1 pro version yesterday. And the Loupedeck work with the Pro version with no problem.

Crusader
post May 16 2022, 12:19 PM

Enthusiast
780 posts

QUOTE(Loseeker @ May 1 2022, 03:27 PM)
Awesome bro. I just got mine on monday (24 April 2020) too. The only different is that, I still keep my XT1.  tongue.gif . As regarding the battery grip, you can try to call mylo trading. https://shopee.com.my/FUJIFILM-VG-XT3-Verti...9777.4838265646
Ordered from them on the 4/05/2022... No status update from them till 10/05/2022.
Contacted them and they said no stock and still waiting for Fujifilm. Wth... 10/05 should be the final day for them to ship out.
No choice but to cancel the purchase.

Strangely, even now they still put 3 items available.

Will avoid getting anything from them in future.
Loseeker
post May 16 2022, 10:36 PM

Apa Macam
872 posts

QUOTE(Crusader @ May 16 2022, 12:19 PM)
Ordered from them on the 4/05/2022... No status update from them till 10/05/2022.
Contacted them and they said no stock and still waiting for Fujifilm. Wth... 10/05 should be the final day for them to ship out.
No choice but to cancel the purchase.

Strangely, even now they still put 3 items available.

Will avoid getting anything from them in future.
I see. Sorry about the bad experiences. doh.gif I usually has no problems buying from them. But I guess, that has to depend on the item also.
Crusader
post May 17 2022, 09:41 AM

Enthusiast
780 posts

QUOTE(Loseeker @ May 16 2022, 10:36 PM)
I see. Sorry about the bad experiences.  doh.gif  I usually has no problems buying from them. But I guess, that has to depend on the item also.
Yes, not sure why they put 3 items available when they actually have non.
And should have inform me earlier instead letting me wait for them to pack for a week.

Luckily they told me to cancel the purchase myself to have quicker refund from shopee and shopee refund within the same day.

Ordered from fotoedar (shopee) on Sunday and already shipped yesterday. Hopefully everything will be ok this time. biggrin.gif

Loseeker
post May 17 2022, 04:31 PM

Apa Macam
872 posts

QUOTE(Crusader @ May 17 2022, 09:41 AM)
Yes, not sure why they put 3 items available when they actually have non.
And should have inform me earlier instead letting me wait for them to pack for a week.

Luckily they told me to cancel the purchase myself to have quicker refund from shopee and shopee refund within the same day.

Ordered from fotoedar (shopee) on Sunday and already shipped yesterday. Hopefully everything will be ok this time.  biggrin.gif
Do let us know when it arrived. May be share the photo of it here. nod.gif
Crusader
post May 18 2022, 06:48 PM

Enthusiast
780 posts

QUOTE(Loseeker @ May 17 2022, 04:31 PM)
Do let us know when it arrived. May be share the photo of it here.  nod.gif
It's here !!!! Make camera bigger but much more comfortable especially doing vertical shot.

user posted image

Have the boost feature shortcut button too.

user posted image

user posted image

Luckily Mylo Trading don't have stock and cancelled in the end. Because they are selling at RM1088.
Bought this one from Foto Edar for RM485 and received within 3 days.

Loseeker
post May 18 2022, 09:43 PM

Apa Macam
872 posts

QUOTE(Crusader @ May 18 2022, 06:48 PM)
It's here !!!! Make camera bigger but much more comfortable especially doing vertical shot.

Luckily Mylo Trading don't have stock and cancelled in the end. Because they are selling at RM1088.
Happy for you bro. And the saving. The 27mm pancake is highly unmatching with the grip, haha
Crusader
post May 18 2022, 10:23 PM

Enthusiast
780 posts

QUOTE(Loseeker @ May 18 2022, 09:43 PM)
Happy for you bro. And the saving. The 27mm pancake is highly unmatching with the grip, haha
Yes... it look a bit cacat now with the pan cake lens. But my main carrying case won't fit the camera+grip+other lens now. biggrin.gif

powerwoot
post May 19 2022, 01:33 PM

讨厌的 ubuntu
2,922 posts

QUOTE(Crusader @ May 18 2022, 06:48 PM)

user posted image

user posted image
user posted image
wish that if it has for X-T30 as well, lazy to change battery in and out especially in the event for the whole day.

This post has been edited by powerwoot: May 19 2022, 01:35 PM
Crusader
post May 19 2022, 05:13 PM

Enthusiast
780 posts

QUOTE(powerwoot @ May 19 2022, 01:33 PM)
wish that if it has for X-T30 as well, lazy to change battery in and out especially in the event for the whole day.
Get the X-T3 now (if you don't do much video) !!! I think it is much cheaper than when it was first launched.

powerwoot
post May 19 2022, 05:38 PM

讨厌的 ubuntu
2,922 posts

QUOTE(Crusader @ May 19 2022, 05:13 PM)
Get the X-T3 now (if you don't do much video) !!! I think it is much cheaper than when it was first launched.
I was in KLDSLR to upgrade my camera from T200 and divided between T30ii, XS10 and XT3. Yup, XT3 just RM100+ more from T30ii and ended taking the 30 for the size which is smaller.
Yes, I don't video and my main usage is still photos.
N33d
post May 19 2022, 05:46 PM

Enthusiast
896 posts

i miss my xt2 after sold it and the sight of xt3 make it worse .. :'(
powerwoot
post May 22 2022, 10:36 PM

讨厌的 ubuntu
2,922 posts

Just bought the viltrox 23mm in addition to my 85mm of the same company. While I am admiring the image sharpness of 85mm, the 23mm on the other side so terrible vignetting. Worst at the wide aperture between 1.4 to 2.0, of each image taken I need to correct it via Snapseed or crop the image. I should go for Sigma 30mm earlier. Attached Image
Crusader
post May 25 2022, 10:06 AM

Enthusiast
780 posts

Any Fujifilm sifu here have experiences on off-camera flash experience?
Wanted to try this but not sure what to get. The cable/cord flash shoe or those wireless type.
Tried to search for the cable/cord for fujifilm camera/flash but can't find any tho.

Any help will be greatly appreciated...
clivengu
post May 26 2022, 08:58 PM

Regular
1,849 posts

I want to shoot paid architecture/interior photography job seriously. Want to start at low cost possible, until I figure out these jobs are sustainable in long run, only I will upgrade.

Previously shoot with xt1+ 16mmf1.4 + 35mmf2 (mainly for casual shooting, traveling purpose). Then I sold all of them for a X100F (with baby on the way... cant haul too much gear). Now I sold my X100F, and think my hobby needs to be able to make money in order to sustain my interest in photography.

So I try to look into interior photography . I am an interior designer graduated, but focusing in 3d visualisation for a long time. So I believe I have the sense and eyes for ID & architecture.

Im actually looking for a camera body + lens fit for that sole purpose...

My option: Used/new XH1, XT3, XE4?
Lens Option: used/new xf10-24f4 Either v1 or v2, 35mmF1.4 for close up shot?

Any recommendation or suggestion for above set up? Will I be losing much, if I go for the xe4, instead of xt3? The smaller body allow me to use it for travel next time... but losing some custom button that i might need for the jobs... im actually looking at those "bracketing" dial on XT series which could be very beneficial for interior shooting. As for Video... i might just try start shooting some short video as part of the photo package.. but that should come last... thats why xh1 actually part of the option because of the stabilization (can test video)... or may scrap that idea and shooting on gimbal would be better if serious bout video.
edmund_yung
post May 30 2022, 12:27 PM

Regular
1,194 posts

QUOTE(clivengu @ May 26 2022, 08:58 PM)
Lens Option: used/new xf10-24f4 Either v1 or v2, 35mmF1.4 for close up shot?
You gotta check out the Samyang / Rokinon Tilt-Shift 24mm. I've never used it, but something to consider.

198 Pages « < 188 189 190 191 192 > » Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0193sec    0.33    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 07:38 AM