Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Forum Announcement

New user registrations disabled until further notice.

4 Pages < 1 2 3 4 >Bottom
Bump TopicReply to this topicRSS feed Start new topic Start Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Haval H2, Anyone Test Drive Before? Or own it?

cnks
post Aug 21 2017, 03:31 PM

Group: Junior Member

QUOTE(yhcyber @ Aug 21 2017, 01:25 PM)
I am assuming that you are a lucky one to get a problem free car, congratz to you bro!  rclxms.gif

IT is not about where the brands come from, but the reliability of the quality, driving experience, value of money, maintenance, etc. Every single brand will have their own hard time when establishing in new market, but this doesn't mean that they are not as good as established brand in the market. We as consumer shall not blinded by their "shinny" brand - most of the brand become famous because of advertising, not by quality, for example.

I don't mind to spend 90k to get a less well known branded product, as long as it satisfy my needs. For the depreciation, everybody knew it when you bought a car, to be a little bit harsh, don't buy car and stick to motorcycle or take public transport if you don't want your bought item value depreciated  smile.gif

This thread is for gathering info on this car, so that everybody have some info in their mind if this car is in their list, sharing is caring

Cheers!
Agree with your point of view. Get the car that you like, not the one that everyone else like.
EnergyAnalyst
post Aug 22 2017, 07:05 AM

Enthusiast
Group: Senior Member

http://www.bbc.com/news/business-40998235

Holy cow but can they pull it through?
destee88
post Aug 22 2017, 08:53 AM

Regular

just wait for geely boyue ... i believe spare parts and price are even cheaper than haval.. since geely is potong now ...
yhcyber
post Aug 22 2017, 12:39 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(destee88 @ Aug 22 2017, 08:53 AM)
just wait for geely boyue ... i believe spare parts and price are even cheaper than haval.. since geely is potong now ...
Yah this car also in my list now, but when i go through the article posted by paultan website, this is a petrol consuming monster, hopefully it had been fine tuned when landed here
yhcyber
post Aug 22 2017, 12:43 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(EnergyAnalyst @ Aug 22 2017, 07:05 AM)
http://www.bbc.com/news/business-40998235

Holy cow but can they pull it through?
This is less concern to me personally, as I am more concern on the car build and fuel consumption smile.gif
Lez Pall
post Aug 22 2017, 04:05 PM

QUOTE(yhcyber @ Aug 22 2017, 12:39 PM)
Yah this car also in my list now, but when i go through the article posted by paultan website, this is a petrol consuming monster, hopefully it had been fine tuned when landed here
All SUVs consume quite a bit of fuel, it is what it is. But Proton can do some things to remove unnecessary weight off such as not including the sunroof and the plastic engine covering as well as maybe downgrading the wheel size from 18" to 17". Sure, it won't feel as luxurious but it serves a good purpose.

Also, It's a certainty the Proton SUV will be quite a bit more expensive full spec compared to the H2 full spec. Everthing about it just looks and feels superior to the H2. If Proton can price it below the Perdana for the top variant then it'll draw some buyer's attention.
xperiaDROID
post Aug 22 2017, 04:29 PM

K

QUOTE(cnks @ Aug 21 2017, 03:31 PM)
Agree with your point of view. Get the car that you like, not the one that everyone else like.
Reason why continental brands like Citroen, Renault, Peugeot etc. are still around, if everyone have the same mindset in the RV aspect, I don't think we will have much choices left.
cnks
post Aug 22 2017, 06:42 PM

QUOTE(xperiaDROID @ Aug 22 2017, 05:29 PM)
Reason why continental brands like Citroen, Renault, Peugeot etc. are still around, if everyone have the same mindset in the RV aspect, I don't think we will have much choices left.
Yeah. I own a Renault and am glad that this brand is still in our market. Might not suit everyone's taste and need but it suits mine. biggrin.gif
EnergyAnalyst
post Aug 23 2017, 08:39 PM

Enthusiast

QUOTE(yhcyber @ Aug 22 2017, 12:43 PM)
This is less concern to me personally, as I am more concern on the car build and fuel consumption  smile.gif
Ok. The deal is off anyway

EnergyAnalyst
post Sep 13 2017, 09:31 PM

Enthusiast

https://m.carlist.my/news/haval-h2-ckd-laun...e-manual/47338/

Haval H2 CKD Launched – New Rims, New Colour, No More Manual

GOKUL  |  SEPTEMBER 13, 2017 06:43 PM

Haval H2 CKD Launched – New Rims, New Colour, No More Manual

Go Auto, the authorised distributor of Haval vehicles in Malaysia today announced the introduction of the locally assembled H2 SUV, featuring new wheel design and a new colour called the Haval Blue.

The manual variant which was offered at RM89,950 (OTR with insurance) previously, has been dropped. Only two variants are available now:

Haval H2 Comfort Auto – RM98,950 OTR with insurance
Haval H2 Premium Auto – RM101,950 OTR with insurance
Other than a new rim design and colour, the Haval H2 CKD is identical to its CBU version, featuring keyless entry system, push start ignition, a multifunction meter panel, steering wheel control buttons, dual-zone automatic air conditioning, a 6-way electrically adjustable driver sea, as well as an adjustable sunroof.

Powering the Haval H2 CKD is the same powertrain package – a turbocharged, 1.5 litre VVT petrol engine that is paired to a six-speed automatic gearbox, producing 147 PS and 210 Nm of torque.

On the safety front, there are six airbags (dual front, dual front side and side curtain), reverse sensors and cameras, a tyre pressure monitoring system, electronic stability programme and a front active headrest.

Available in 14 Haval showrooms nationwide, the Haval H2, which is currently being exported to Batam, Indonesia and also Cambodia, is also offered with a "Buy Back Guarantee" scheme which ensures that owners will receive 50% of its resale value should the H2 is resold to the company within five years.

leongwk15
post Sep 26 2017, 01:42 PM

QUOTE(EnergyAnalyst @ Sep 13 2017, 09:31 PM)
Is there any further detail of the "Buy back guarantee scheme"? Only after 5 years, what about the 3rd year or 4th year, if one want to sell? Do we need to purchase a new Haval vehicle and then only GWM will buy back guarantee the 50% value? Also, when we buy the new Haval vehicle, will it be referring to promotion/special discount price or the normal selling price? There is a big different between promotion/special discount price and normal selling price. Need to check in details.

Has anyone bought and driving the CKD Haval H2 already? Please share the driving experience and fuel consumption.

Regards

jacobngen87
post Sep 26 2017, 02:20 PM

Group: Newbie

QUOTE(leongwk15 @ Sep 26 2017, 01:42 PM)
Is there any further detail of the "Buy back guarantee scheme"? Only after 5 years, what about the 3rd year or 4th year, if one want to sell? Do we need to purchase a new Haval vehicle and then only GWM will buy back guarantee the 50% value? Also, when we buy the new Haval vehicle, will it be referring to promotion/special discount price or the normal selling price? There is a big different between promotion/special discount price and normal selling price. Need to check in details.

Has anyone bought and driving the CKD Haval H2 already? Please share the driving experience and fuel consumption.

Regards
You can read more here, and other reviews

www.drive.com.au/amp/motor-news/2016-haval-h2-premium-new-car-review-20160107-gm1i7j.html

I watch the YouTube review and the 1.5T is slow and noisy. Slower than the HRV from 0-100.

Might as well just get the HRV as its cheaper and it's faster, quieter and more refine, better resale value and more fuel economical

EnergyAnalyst
post Sep 26 2017, 02:31 PM

Enthusiast

QUOTE(leongwk15 @ Sep 26 2017, 01:42 PM)

Regards
Am afraid I don't have answers for this . You should get more info from their sales agent. Call them and get them to furnish you a full terms and conditions .
hart932
post Feb 5 2018, 02:19 AM

Getting Started

As A Haval M4 owner for the last 3+years, don't listen to the non owners & those fakers who seemed concern of everything China. Plenty of spare parts & can get through WhatsApp without needing you to even go looking for it at spare part shops. Some Haval parts are cheaper than Proton or Perodua and definitely cheaper than Toyota or Honda. Bulk of owners are at the M4 & Haval community FB who can give you real honest first hand ownership. I have even bought brake pads from Taobao for my M4 to test & use at resonable price during my 6mths ownership that's a great blessing should you need to do so. The H2 is a pleasant & comfortable car to ride daily and maintenance is minimal unlike issued face with Proton turbo models.
yhcyber
post Feb 5 2018, 11:47 AM

Getting Started

QUOTE(hart932 @ Feb 5 2018, 02:19 AM)
As A Haval M4 owner for the last 3+years, don't listen to the non owners & those fakers who seemed concern of everything China. Plenty of spare parts & can get through WhatsApp without needing you to even go looking for it at spare part shops. Some Haval parts are cheaper than Proton or Perodua and definitely cheaper than Toyota or Honda. Bulk of owners are at the M4 & Haval community FB who can give you real honest first hand ownership.  I have even bought brake pads from Taobao for my M4 to test & use at resonable price during my 6mths ownership that's a great blessing should you need to do so.  The H2 is a pleasant & comfortable car to ride daily and maintenance is minimal unlike issued face with Proton turbo models.
Thanks for the feedback, but i had delayed my plan to get this car since getting married soon smile.gif and hope that there is a new upgrade edition when i settle down rclxms.gif
qboy123
post Mar 15 2018, 11:32 AM

Anyone really own this car yet? I have tested this car in the city. I felt the car is quite lag from pick up. I didn't try in the highway yet so not sure the performance how.
Any experience can share?
SentryWarX
post Mar 16 2018, 12:01 AM

Don't trust showroom pictures. Better to see in person and also better to see more amateur taken photos. I think it looks dated honestly
yhcyber
post Mar 16 2018, 09:48 AM

Getting Started

QUOTE(qboy123 @ Mar 15 2018, 11:32 AM)
Anyone really own this car yet? I have tested this car in the city. I felt the car is quite lag from pick up. I didn't try in the highway yet so not sure the performance how.
Any experience can share?
Yes, you are right, coz the turbo only kick in in certain RPM n above, if you need accelerate till it kick in then only feel the power

For city drive, you dont need such a kick, unless for over take \ uphill.
JoeCMD
post Apr 24 2018, 12:36 PM

Group: Newbie

I am a dealer 3S and owner of a CBU H2 about a year,comfy on long journey,fuel consumption 600km+ per tank (110~120km/h) not bad for a 1400kg+ vehicle, H2 has been in Msia about 2 years and spare part really no issue (rarely any problems about the car)
just sharing my experience with you all ya ^^
ahboon76
post Apr 26 2018, 09:19 AM

Getting Started

H2 is under what segment? C or B?

4 Pages < 1 2 3 4 >Top
Bump TopicReply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic

Switch to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0759sec    1.81    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 11th December 2018 - 06:57 AM