Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Forum Announcement

New Registrations disabled until further notice.

534 Pages  1 2 3 > » Bottom
Bump TopicClosed TopicRSS feed Start new topic Start Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> [OFFICIAL] TIME Fibre Broadband™ v3.o, 500 Mbps of rocket science (TIME)

ezinger
post Apr 4 2016, 11:45 PM, updated 3 months ago

butter cookies
Group: Senior Member

user posted image
user posted image

QUOTE(jjj2 @ Apr 5 2018, 12:56 PM)
Hi Guys,

For your convenience, please kindly proceed to https://modification.time.com.my
if you want to modify the followings :

1) Amend / Add-on Call Forwarding/Call Divert feature

2) Change your TIME Home Voice Number (Eg. 03-5039 xxxx / 04-293 xxxx)

3) Upgrade or Downgrade your TIME Home Voice package

4) Merge/Split your existing accounts

5) Relocation (Indoor/Outdoor)

For more details, please kindly contact Customer Service @ 1800 18 1818 .

Thanks.
QUOTE(jjj2 @ Sep 23 2017, 09:12 AM)
D-LINK DIR850L ROUTER -- FIRMWARE AVAILABLE FOR DOWNLOAD (PATCHING ZERO DAY FLAWS)

DOWNLOAD HERE

NOTE :
--- Please first upgrade the Router with the transitional firmware, DIR-850L Bx_FW208SGb01
--- And proceed with the DIR-850L Bx_FW210SGb01 firmware upgrade
*Please read the enclosed DIR-850L HW B Firmware upgrade guide .
Problems Resolved:
Fixed the security issues reported by Researcher Pierre Kim on Sep 8th, 2017.
• Firmware Protection
• WAN && LAN - Retrieving admin password, gaining full access using the custom mydlink Cloud protocol (CVE-2017-14417, CVE-2017-14418)
• WAN - Weak Cloud protocol (CVE-2017-14419, CVE-2017-14420)
• LAN - Backdoor access (CVE-2017-14421)
• WAN && LAN - Stunnel private keys (CVE-2017-14422)
• Local - Weak files permission and credentials stored in clear text
(CVE-2017-14424, CVE-2017-14425, CVE-2017-14426, CVE-2017-14427, CVE-2017-14428)
• WAN - Pre-Auth RCEs as root (L2)
(CVE-2017-14429)
• LAN - DoS attack against some daemons (CVE-2017-14430)

SUMMARY OF PREVIOUS 0-DAY FLAWS FOUND ON DLINK DIR850L ROUTER (RevA & RevB)

1) Weak or NO protection on Firmware.
2) Weak File permissions are stored in clear text.
3) Cross-site scriting flaws which enables attacker to steal the authentication cookies.
4) Vulnerabilities in MyDLink cloud protocol enables attacker to gain full access to the Router.
5) RevB backdoor access.
6) Hardcoded private keys in the firmware RevA & RevB enables MiTM attcks.
7) DNS Hijack on RevA.
8) Vulnerabilities in RevB enables command injection attacks.
9) DOS flaws in some daemons running in both RevA & RevB can be crashed via LAN.
* If you would like to wait for Telco-specific firmware, suggest you to wait for their own release. The above upgrade & patch has been tested on v2.07TT firmware by my team & it works fine.
QUOTE(jjj2 @ Dec 24 2015, 06:14 AM)
Hi Bro,

For sure at this moment any p2p traffic is Not blocked.

But you have reasons to believe some forms of traffic shaping is happening.
This is what happened to other ISP like TM as well.

But one of the easy way to bypass is to alter your computer/Router/any pppoe dialing device's DNS.

Commonly used Public DNS are Google & OpenDNS :

There are 2 Ways to change your DNS,
I) Via Router Configurations
You can access the Router by default 192.168.1.1  or 192.168.0.1 (Assuming it's not changed).
Feel Free PM me if you need the standard login credentials for Time Routers.

II) Via Network Adapters.
Please refer this Step by Step guideline.
Google DNS https://developers.google.com/speed/public-dns/docs/using
OpenDNS https://use.opendns.com/
We have a tool to detect whether the ISP is actually shaping your traffic.
Feel free to PM me should you need that.

Thanks.
QUOTE(jjj2 @ Dec 24 2015, 06:14 AM)
FEEDBACK & REPORT NEEDED

Dear All FTTX Users,

Lately there has been quite a number of cases reported that carry the following symptoms :

1) Slow Download, Fast Upload
Happens mostly at night hours.

2) Speed Test to local servers are fine, but when performing actual downloads, speed is far far more slower that it should at least be.

Please kindly provide the following info :
1) Screenshots of Speedtest,TraceRoute results or any related evidences.
2) Account No / Service No of yours.

In order to provide satisfactory services to all valuable customers & users, as a full service pioneer team, we are striving our best to assist you all in every possible aspect, your priceless feedbacks are very much appreciated.

Feel free to pm or email us should you require further assistance.
History
v1 - https://forum.lowyat.net/topic/2189931
v2 - https://forum.lowyat.net/topic/3247871

This post has been edited by ezinger: Apr 12 2018, 11:38 PM
ezinger
post Apr 4 2016, 11:48 PM

butter cookies

Disclaimer: I have been maintaining the TIME thread for more than two years. Suddenly some jackoff just copies my entire post without crediting me or even asking for permission. I would like to continue maintaining the thread and avoid any reseller bias. The other thread was opened by a TIME reseller.

P/S: I am not a reseller.

UPDATE
@Braxton has pm'ed me and apologized. He also agreed to keep this thread instead.

This post has been edited by ezinger: Apr 5 2016, 03:19 PM
Jason Tan1996
post Apr 4 2016, 11:50 PM

Getting Started
Group: Junior Member

QUOTE(ezinger @ Apr 4 2016, 11:48 PM)
Disclamer: I have been maintaining the TIME thread for more than two years. Suddenly some jackoff just copies my entire post without crediting me or even asking for permission. I would like to continue maintaining the thread and avoid any reseller bias. The other thread was opened by a TIME reseller.
Damn, that's rough, thanks for reopening the new thread

PoPoBear
post Apr 5 2016, 12:36 AM

Casual

Hi , may I know what's the total payment that i need to pay if i want to subscribe TIME at my apartment ? (Suriamas Apartment) . Last time they wanted to charge RM1K+.. i wonder if TIME has an apps to calculate forecast total payment upon subscription
jjj2
post Apr 5 2016, 12:59 AM

Regular

We will continue to provide all sorts of support, knowledge sharing, latest updates etc on this Official Thread.

Thanks.
jjj2
post Apr 5 2016, 01:03 AM

Regular

QUOTE(PoPoBear @ Apr 5 2016, 12:36 AM)
Hi , may I know what's the total payment that i need to pay if i want to subscribe TIME at my apartment ? (Suriamas Apartment) . Last time they wanted to charge RM1K+.. i wonder if TIME has an apps to calculate forecast total payment upon subscription
Hi Bro,

Yes this was previously required due to NSI (Non Standard Installation) building.

But this has been eliminated subject to T&Cs.

Thanks.
tritonite
post Apr 5 2016, 01:14 AM

Casual

QUOTE(PoPoBear @ Apr 5 2016, 12:36 AM)
Based on my experience with the Time Fibre Broadband deployment in my development, I'm afraid that there's no one answer to your question.

A lot of the time this is due to disagreements between TIME and the apartment/condo management, and sometimes even 3rd party contractors, about whose responsibility it is to perform and pay for the 'last mile' bit of the fibre cabling. Asking around other developments at the time when my condo blocks was being wired up, it was clear that when Time says their fibre broadband is available in a development, it just means that their fibre cable has been pulled off the street and into the comms room of the respective block or blocks (usually in the basement). It's usually a grey area as to whether the cabling has been pulled up through the risers and ducted all the way to right outside each unit of each floor in a block.

If that is not sorted out between all parties involved, and you are desperate to have their broadband service, the cost of pulling the cabling up from the basement up through the riser to your unit is passed on to you, the potential subscriber. That's probably where your RM1K+ quotation is coming from... And even that sounds low, so I assume that you're living on quite a low floor in your block.

Rather than TIME, I would suggest you take up the issue with your apartment or condo management, and clarify as to why they haven't paid for fibre to be pulled up through the risers to each unit. They'll probably say that the cost is too much and cannot be justified, especially if they think the potential uptake is going to be low.. which, in my opinion, seems fair. Prudent management don't like to waste funds.

If they can even be convinced that there will be a 30% uptake, they won't hesitate to do that 'last mile'. Heck, I think then even TIME will be willing to foot the entire cost all on their own. wink.gif
sailou
post Apr 5 2016, 01:22 AM

On my way

Time Fibre Broadband should come to Setapak where all the TARC students are cramped up. I believe TM and Maxis will be wiped out from the map in a matter of time.
R4yMoNd
post Apr 5 2016, 01:29 AM

Welcome to V3.

- Happy Time Customer
PoPoBear
post Apr 5 2016, 06:57 AM

Casual

» Click to show Spoiler - click again to hide... «

thanks for the replies !
jjj2
post Apr 5 2016, 09:02 AM

Regular

QUOTE(PoPoBear @ Apr 5 2016, 06:57 AM)
» Click to show Spoiler - click again to hide... «

thanks for the replies !
Welcome smile.gif

yeapch01
post Apr 5 2016, 09:03 AM

Regular

QUOTE(PoPoBear @ Apr 5 2016, 01:36 AM)
Dear bro

Thanks for your interest in time fibre , the non standard installation fee previously incurred has been abolished since 2015 until further notice.

Thanks
fruitie
post Apr 5 2016, 09:10 AM

Rise and Shine
Group Icon
Group: Staff

Hmm. Interesting. Opened another thread without our consent. I'll look into this when I'm in office.
fruitie
post Apr 5 2016, 10:31 AM

Rise and Shine
Group Icon
Group: Staff

Folks, lesson learnt. First, open a new thread when the time is up and you will not know when the moderating team will come and close your thread. Then, start PM-ing and telling us your justification. Most of the time, it doesn't work with me.

Second, I wish to inform that everybody is allowed to open a thread here; whether you are a reseller or not a reseller, seriously I don't bother. What matters to me is the quality of discussion in the thread. I remembered I mentioned before in my PM to someone here if TS has started posting anything biased or to gain more sales, feel free to report and we will take action. Where is it now? Why suddenly opened a new thread?

Third, you can ask previous TS to edit and add in credit for you if you really want it. I also agree it is not good to copy other's work without proper consent.

Fourth, since the previous TS dropped me a PM to close his thread, I will then remove it and allow this thread to continue.

Fifth, my previous post is still valid in this thread and future thread(s). This is not a sales thread. Please report if there are posts like PM-ed you and similar sales related posts, we will take necessary action. This thread is for discussion and not sales thread.

Anything don't understand, feel free to PM me.
jinhan108
post Apr 5 2016, 10:46 AM

Getting Started

Okay, so again on TIME's definition of availability in condo developments: What is the current practice now, given that the 'non-standard installation fees' have been abolished? Will TIME be wiring fibre to individual units automatically or will it be done whenever someone subscribes to a package? This is if it is an older condo development without TIME originally by the way.
jjj2
post Apr 5 2016, 10:59 AM

Regular

QUOTE(jinhan108 @ Apr 5 2016, 10:46 AM)
Okay, so again on TIME's definition of availability in condo developments: What is the current practice now, given that the 'non-standard installation fees' have been abolished? Will TIME be wiring fibre to individual units automatically or will it be done whenever someone subscribes to a package? This is if it is an older condo development without TIME originally by the way.
Hi Bro,

First of all, your condo has to be ready for TIME infra..which means both incoming & internal infra have to be constructed.

Then based on individual subscription, Installer will pull in fibre into the unit & activate the service.

Feel free to submit your condo to TIME via http://www.time.com.my/we-hear-you
Alternatively, please email me, I will help you on this.

Thanks.
Calvin871989
post Apr 5 2016, 12:30 PM

Im Batman

Hi,

I still want to know if spending rm1000 and above on a high end router will give constant speed of 100mbps ?

I still see a lot of people here not utilizing the full speed on wifi or another case can't get full speed.

I have a total of 4 laptop and 4 phones connecting to the internet at home via wifi. Not interested in using any LAN cable.

Thanks

This post has been edited by Calvin871989: Apr 5 2016, 12:31 PM
AsuKi
post Apr 5 2016, 12:33 PM

♥C.S.I♥

QUOTE(fruitie @ Apr 5 2016, 10:31 AM)
Folks, lesson learnt. First, open a new thread when the time is up and you will not know when the moderating team will come and close your thread. Then, start PM-ing and telling us your justification. Most of the time, it doesn't work with me.

Second, I wish to inform that everybody is allowed to open a thread here; whether you are a reseller or not a reseller, seriously I don't bother. What matters to me is the quality of discussion in the thread. I remembered I mentioned before in my PM to someone here if TS has started posting anything biased or to gain more sales, feel free to report and we will take action. Where is it now? Why suddenly opened a new thread?

Third, you can ask previous TS to edit and add in credit for you if you really want it. I also agree it is not good to copy other's work without proper consent.

Fourth, since the previous TS dropped me a PM to close his thread, I will then remove it and allow this thread to continue.

Fifth, my previous post is still valid in this thread and future thread(s). This is not a sales thread. Please report if there are posts like PM-ed you and similar sales related posts, we will take necessary action. This thread is for discussion and not sales thread.

Anything don't understand, feel free to PM me.
rclxms.gif notworthy.gif notworthy.gif
emperor^10
post Apr 5 2016, 12:52 PM

---ManUtd Forever---

Happy user here... Credits to Yeap for the good service!!!

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image
pigduck
post Apr 5 2016, 01:03 PM

Getting Started

is astro iptv going to upgrade their Time packages to the new time speeds? We are paying a few % more as well.

534 Pages  1 2 3 > » Top
Bump TopicClosed TopicTopic OptionsStart new topic

Switch to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0846sec    2.68    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 16th December 2018 - 08:50 AM