post Jun 2 2016, 10:29 AM

Rise and Shine
Group Icon
Staff
67,996 posts

QUOTE(kart @ Jun 2 2016, 10:00 AM)
^
fruitie sis,
I will definitely do that. So, I am trying to find any more reasons I can use to convince them.

Similar as most of you all, I always make full payment of my credit cards, just before payment due date.

Previously, I do not have any credit card with UOB, nor any banking account with UOB. Still, I do not think that that is a factor.  hmm.gif
Just in case, if you have printed any latest CCRIS? You can also attach that as your supporting.
kelvinlzy
post Jun 2 2016, 11:34 AM

Look at all my stars!!
2,493 posts

QUOTE(kart @ Jun 2 2016, 10:00 AM)
^
fruitie sis,
I will definitely do that. So, I am trying to find any more reasons I can use to convince them.

Similar as most of you all, I always make full payment of my credit cards, just before payment due date.

Previously, I do not have any credit card with UOB, nor any banking account with UOB. Still, I do not think that that is a factor.  hmm.gif
Sometimes, that could be the problem. You have too much outstanding balance. Can try to reduce your outstanding balance before applying.
fruitie
post Jun 2 2016, 11:36 AM

Rise and Shine
Group Icon
Staff
67,996 posts

QUOTE(kelvinlzy @ Jun 2 2016, 11:34 AM)
Sometimes, that could be the problem. You have too much outstanding balance. Can try to reduce your outstanding balance before applying.
But he clears all before due date?
kelvinlzy
post Jun 2 2016, 12:27 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,493 posts

QUOTE(fruitie @ Jun 2 2016, 11:36 AM)
But he clears all before due date?
Some banks look at different aspects, like how many credit cards, credit limit, good paymaster, income, other loans, BT and even total outstanding balance, ie balance that have not been cleared yet. For example, if his CCRIS is clean and no PTPTN loan, it could be due to high outstanding balance from other credit cards. Who knows maybe reducing them could help wink.gif
fruitie
post Jun 2 2016, 04:39 PM

Rise and Shine
Group Icon
Staff
67,996 posts

RM0.00 Get a slice of cake@Secret Recipe MidValley,1U,KLCC,Pyramid/Curve with min RM250 spend on UOBCards at these malls from Fri-Sun,3-5June.T&C apply
WhitE LighteR
post Jun 2 2016, 05:05 PM

WhitE LighteR Is Black~
All Stars
10,339 posts

wth today so much sms from CIMB and UOB doh.gif
fruitie
post Jun 2 2016, 05:07 PM

Rise and Shine
Group Icon
Staff
67,996 posts

QUOTE(WhitE LighteR @ Jun 2 2016, 05:05 PM)
wth today so much sms from CIMB and UOB doh.gif
sweat.gif What is the problem la, just let you know the promos. If not applicable, then read and forget. If applicable to you, then you may be lucky to win something or redeem something. thumbup.gif
raul
post Jun 2 2016, 10:13 PM

Look at all my stars!!
3,921 posts

newbies here, uob vi online booking via airbnb or hotel.com entitled 5xtp?
kart
post Jun 2 2016, 10:21 PM

Regular
1,483 posts

QUOTE(kelvinlzy @ Jun 2 2016, 11:34 AM)
QUOTE(kelvinlzy @ Jun 2 2016, 12:27 PM)
Some banks look at different aspects, like how many credit cards, credit limit, good paymaster, income, other loans, BT and even total outstanding balance, ie balance that have not been cleared yet. For example, if his CCRIS is clean and no PTPTN loan, it could be due to high outstanding balance from other credit cards. Who knows maybe reducing them could help  wink.gif
Thank you for presenting your alternative viewpoint. smile.gif

After making full payment just before the payment due date, one of my credit card currently has an outstanding balance of about RM 1000. For my remaining 3 credit cards, the outstanding balance of each card is just about RM 200. So, the total outstanding balance is less than RM 2000. This figure is not a large sum. hmm.gif I will usually clear these outstanding balance, at the payment due date at the end of this month.

Moreover, I have never performed any balance transfer. Nevertheless, I appreciate your insight on this matter. rclxms.gif

The best bet is that I will insist on lower credit limit for UOB VOX card, and also attach my CCRIS report and my fixed deposit certificates in other bank. Hopefully, I can get UOB VOX card soon. smile.gif

This post has been edited by kart: Jun 2 2016, 10:22 PM
adele123
post Jun 2 2016, 11:32 PM

Look at all my stars!!
4,414 posts

QUOTE(kart @ Jun 2 2016, 10:21 PM)
Thank you for presenting your alternative viewpoint.  smile.gif

After making full payment just before the payment due date, one of my credit card currently has an outstanding balance of about RM 1000. For my remaining 3 credit cards, the outstanding balance of each card is just about RM 200. So, the total outstanding balance is less than RM 2000. This figure is not a large sum.  hmm.gif I will usually clear these outstanding balance, at the payment due date at the end of this month.

Moreover, I have never performed any balance transfer. Nevertheless, I appreciate your insight on this matter.  rclxms.gif

The best bet is that I will insist on lower credit limit for UOB VOX card, and also attach my CCRIS report and my fixed deposit certificates in other bank. Hopefully, I can get UOB VOX card soon.  smile.gif
Why would you need to print out ccris report? The bank has access to it without needing you giving them. Effort over nothing, aint it?
ronnie
post Jun 3 2016, 09:06 AM

Not enough stars
All Stars
19,613 posts

Anybody creating a new V6 thread ?
victorywp ?

This post has been edited by ronnie: Jun 3 2016, 09:07 AM
ronnie
post Jun 3 2016, 09:30 AM

Not enough stars
All Stars
19,613 posts

QUOTE(fruitie @ May 26 2016, 04:57 PM)
b) 0.3% cash rebate on all other retail spend.
Note: For the cash rebate category of retail spend, if the accumulated cash rebates awarded for both principal and supplementary UOB VOX Card (combined) for the calendar month is RM5 or more (or such amount that UOBM may decide at its absolute discretion), the cash rebate will be credited in the current month and reflected in the following month’s Statement of Account. If the accumulated cash rebates awarded for both principal and supplementary UOB VOX Card (combined) for the calendar month is less than RM5, such amount will be brought forward to the following month for accumulation.

http://www1.uob.com.my/assets/pdf/tnc/Vox_tnceng.pdf

This means The 0.3% rebate need to collect until RM5.00 only will be credited ??? That's a minimum spend of RM1666.67 shocking.gif rclxub.gif
gastacopz
post Jun 3 2016, 09:40 AM

4,704 posts

Help please guys.

so currently im having epp on my uob..and thats the only transaction on that card..

Now, one of my purchase got canceled, and merchant going to refund to that cc..asking them if can refund in other method, they said cannot..obviously lor..

so, once the merchant make the refund to that card, is it consider full settlement or how?? which, i believe got penalyt for early settlement..or uob gonna deduct accordingly on monthly basis for my remaining epp?

many thanks.
kelvinlzy
post Jun 3 2016, 09:41 AM

Look at all my stars!!
2,493 posts

QUOTE(ronnie @ Jun 3 2016, 09:30 AM)
This means The 0.3% rebate need to collect until RM5.00 only will be credited ??? That's a minimum spend of RM1666.67  shocking.gif  rclxub.gif
For other card holders I dont know, but I have been getting the 0.3% rebate on my statement date every month, even though it is less than RM5.
ronnie
post Jun 3 2016, 09:43 AM

Not enough stars
All Stars
19,613 posts

QUOTE(kelvinlzy @ Jun 3 2016, 09:41 AM)
For other card holders I dont know, but I have been getting the 0.3% rebate on my statement date every month, even though it is less than RM5.
Another case of mismatch T&C vs System logic...
cybpsych
post Jun 3 2016, 09:44 AM

---------------------
All Stars
62,911 posts

QUOTE(ronnie @ Jun 3 2016, 09:30 AM)
This means The 0.3% rebate need to collect until RM5.00 only will be credited ??? That's a minimum spend of RM1666.67  shocking.gif  rclxub.gif
QUOTE(kelvinlzy @ Jun 3 2016, 09:41 AM)
3 statements dy, 4th statement coming soon ... till now never received 0.3% rebate for all retail transactions that i did. probably too small amount.

doesnt bother me much, for the time being laugh.gif
sub_noob
post Jun 3 2016, 09:55 AM

On my way
656 posts

Thinking of getting this card to pay bills online. Already have MBB2 and Ikhwan currently. What is the best way to apply this card? Branch or online will do?
TSvictorywp
post Jun 3 2016, 10:10 AM

V.I.P
All Stars
11,677 posts

QUOTE(ronnie @ Jun 3 2016, 09:06 AM)
Anybody creating a new V6 thread ?
victorywp ?
done, let's move to v6: https://forum.lowyat.net/topic/3964961

Topic ClosedOptions

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version